Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) (79141 Views)

Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Pho) / Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics / Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 05, 2015
PappyMason:

Your Taqiyya is weak

But christianity is the biggest advocate of the Taqiya you claim, as far as I know, there's no such thing as lying without compulsion, and if thee is please quote the verse, I don't mean copy and paste rubbish, a simple reference to such doctrines, but I will willingly quote the origin of taqiya from the bible, still can't believe you hypocrites in the ultimate taqiya are trying to pin this on muslims.
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 05, 2015
Jenams:
so u knew all dis and still went ahead to vote for him? See how fooolish u are?

And what made you assume I voted for this sectional gerriatic bigoted despot?
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by ERODEDEAST(f): 7:42am On Jul 05, 2015
@ParrishNorwood. Mteeeeew why not redress yourself you are being restless dude

2 Likes

Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 05, 2015
ParrishNorwood:

But christianity is the biggest advocate of the Taqiya you claim, as far as I know, there's no such thing as lying without compulsion, and if thee is please quote the verse, I don't mean copy and paste rubbish, a simple reference to such doctrines, but I will willingly quote the origin of taqiya from the bible, still can't believe you hypocrites in the ultimate taqiya are trying to pin this on muslims.

Your lot are the ones promoting Islamic terrorism

What is the difference between you and a so called extremist?

The Extremist wants to behead kafirs like me while you so called normal Muslims want the extremist to behead us.

You can not take out Islam from Islamic State neither can you deny that Boko Haram are not Muslims.

You can blame every body else for your violent religion but that doesn't mean we dont know who you are and what you represent.

So far from what I can deduce from most of you Muslims is that there is nothing wrong with Islam it is only the rest of the world.

This is why you dolts keep burning flags of other nations.

3 Likes

Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by nyabinghi(m): 7:48am On Jul 05, 2015
Bonapart:
Let me see anyone who will come here and tell me am serving the same God that Muslim people serve

This world will be Heaven on earth without Islam

Deal with it
christianity messed up the world with drug traficcking, homosexuality,prostitution,arms proliefiration,savagery etc, just over two weeks ago a white christian murdered scores of people in usa, think before you type dumbass
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 05, 2015
nyabinghi:
christianity messed up the world with drug traficcking, homosexuality,prostitution,arms proliefiration,savagery etc, just over two weeks ago a white christian murdered scores of people in usa, think before you type dumbass

Typical Muslim logic.

This is why Islam can never reform .

1 Like

Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by solonazzy: 7:53am On Jul 05, 2015
Omoalhaja7:

Try leave ds ur senseless attitude & grab as much sense as possible ds Holy Month!!!
In as much as I hate discriminating any religion, nor tribe, bt I av reviewed dat notion...... In kwara state whr I am serving, some hausa corpers here already talked brutal abt a yoruba corper dat shuld b fasting bt cos of ulcer, he can't.... Dese hausa corpers in Dr language said if it was in d north, Ma yoruba frnd wuld have been perhaps beaten to death for nt fasting...it was interpreted to us by an igbo guy dat grew up in d north, dey believed none of us understood dem..... Bt Y wuld any1 dat isn't a blood sucking demon think 1st of death towards another human..... I can count d amount of days I have fasted all my life n no Christian discriminates me cos of dat.... So Dnt blame any1 dat criticizes Islam, n particularly d hausa-fulanis........ Boko Haram on another hand r fasting as well.... N killing even more ppl during Dis called holy month... Wat is holy abt d month, try explain dat to d victimized family..... Rubbish!
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by mizzyboy007: 7:59am On Jul 05, 2015
Omoalhaja7:

Guy, why are u juz babbling
He is not blabbling, he is telling you the truth and the least you can do is listen to his voice in your head. mofo.
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by abouzaid: 8:00am On Jul 05, 2015
kayo80:
This story is suspect. Who witnessed the killing? What were the secondary school boys doing by the stream? Hmm!
which stream? the story is there on the vanguard front-page, the school was attacked by herdsmen?
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by fr3do(m): 8:00am On Jul 05, 2015
What is the solution to all these killings,
Flinging insults won't help anybody.

Split the country!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 05, 2015
PappyMason:

And what made you assume I voted for this sectional gerriatic bigoted despot?

lol
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by nyabinghi(m): 8:03am On Jul 05, 2015
PappyMason:

Typical Muslim logic.

This is why Islam can never reform .
you don't reform what has been perfected, that is why islam isn't like your confused christianity where you now have gay priests, woman reverend etc, you even have churches for the unclad
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 05, 2015
PappyMason:

Your lot are the ones promoting Islamic terrorism

What is the difference between you and a so called extremist?

The Extremist wants to behead kafirs like me while you so called normal Muslims want the extremist to behead us.

You can not take out Islam from Islamic State neither can you deny that Boko Haram are not Muslims.

You can blame every body else for your violent religion but that doesn't mean we dont know who you are and what you represent.

"whoever slays a soul, unless it be for manslaughter or for mischief in the land, it is as though he slew all men; and whoever keeps it alive, it is as though he kept alive all men" (al-Maeda/The Food, 32)

“It is because of this that We ordained for (all mankind, but particularly for) the Children of Israel: He who kills a soul unless it be (in legal punishment) for murder or for causing disorder and corruption on the earth will be as if he had killed all mankind; and he who saves a life will be as if he had saved the lives of all humankind.”

And yet pagans like you think they're muslims. Okay, it's only natural for you to try to justify your farce of a religion by attacking others and not through its authenticity, but please restrict your stupidity to an acceptable level.

2. Indeed, Allah enjoins justice, and the doing of good to others; and giving like kindred; and forbids indecency, and manifest evil, and wrongful transgression. He admonished you that you may take heed. (Al Quran 16:91)

So far from what I can deduce from most of you Muslims is that there is nothing wrong with Islam it is only the rest of the world

Islam is perfect, muslims are not.

{When the hypocrites come to you, they say, ‘We bear witness that you are indeed God’s Messenger.’

God knows that you are truly His Messenger and He bears witness that the hypocrites are indeed liars.

They use their oaths as a cover [for their falseness], and they turn people away from the path of God. Evil indeed what they do} (Al-Munafiqun 63: 1-2)

This is why you dolts keep burning flags of other nations.

Lol! So did christians, you know what changed, do you know when you got this false perception that your religion is sugar and spice and everything nice? When you stopped practicing it, no wonder you lots are turning into faggits and hedons. Heck you've abandon the laws of God and accepted the stupidity of man, yet you gits feel you have the right to criticize others, fine, it's natural, but like I said, bring your stupidity down a notch.

“And when you testify, be just, even if [it concerns] a near relative. And the covenant of Allah fulfill. This has He instructed you that you may remember." (En'nam: 152)

The reward of goodness is nothing but goodness. (Al Quran 55:61)
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Blizzy9ja: 8:05am On Jul 05, 2015
Omoalhaja7:

Try leave ds ur senseless attitude & grab as much sense as possible ds Holy Month!!!
He sort ur attention and he got it, now who is more stewpid
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 05, 2015
nyabinghi:
you don't reform what has been perfected, that is why islam isn't like your confused christianity where you now have gay priests, woman reverend etc, you even have churches for the unclad

I don't know where a person feels he has the right to reform true religion, the fact that christians actually did this is questionable, I reiterate, one day they'll all be fagg.ots and ofooofooofooofegers!

1 Like

Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Dav24(m): 8:08am On Jul 05, 2015
PappyMason:

Your so called holy month coincides with a spike in brutal Islamic terrorism.

Or wasn't it contained in your terror manual aka Koran that to embark on jihad during Ramadan is the height of being a Muslim?

Why not tell your strictest adherents to Islam in Boko Haram to shield their swords during your so called holy moth rather than attack those who point out the hypocrisy and fallacies of a satanic evil doctrine that claims to be peacefully?

No hold barrel.

1 Like

Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 05, 2015
solonazzy:

In as much as I hate discriminating any religion, nor tribe, bt I av reviewed dat notion...... In kwara state whr I am serving, some hausa corpers here already talked brutal abt a yoruba corper dat shuld b fasting bt cos of ulcer, he can't.... Dese hausa corpers in Dr language said if it was in d north, Ma yoruba frnd wuld have been perhaps beaten to death for nt fasting...it was interpreted to us by an igbo guy dat grew up in d north, dey believed none of us understood dem..... Bt Y wuld any1 dat isn't a blood sucking demon think 1st of death towards another human..... I can count d amount of days I have fasted all my life n no Christian discriminates me cos of dat.... So Dnt blame any1 dat criticizes Islam, n particularly d hausa-fulanis........ Boko Haram on another hand r fasting as well.... N killing even more ppl during Dis called holy month... Wat is holy abt d month, try explain dat to d victimized family..... Rubbish!

The greatest sin in Islam is apostasy.

When Muslims use the logic that Boko Haram and ISIS have killed Muslims as well and so can not be Muslims but are part of a great conspiracy to undermine Islam I laff in Swahili.

Islam was spread by terror and maintained by more vicious terror.

Groups like ISIS and Boko Haram want a strict adherence and interpretation of sharia law.

The funniest thing about sharia law is that Christians are more protected under it than Shiites and then those they term hypocrites for not joiining them in promoting their violent jihad.

The Islamic State in Iran and Syria has run out of Christians to behead since most of those guys have fled and have Shiites and Yazidis to contend with.

The funniest aspect is that Yoruba Muslims don't truly understand that Islam also has a racial tinge to it.

Take for example the conditions for becoming a Kalifar ( that is the head of the Caliphate) , only a Sunni Muslim and descendant of the Quarish Arab tribe can be made a Caliph. This is one of 4 conditions that Bagdadi of ISIS has fully complied with.

In Nigeria , the Fulani and Hausas do not see themselves as black Africans but rather as Arabs of Sudannese descent. This is why the sits of the Sultanate and Emirships are reserved only for Hausa Fulani stock.

The average Yoruba Muslim can not be allowed to lead a prayer in the north and there are also some mosques that he can never ever dream of attending.

Let them continue aligning themselves with a Supremascist ideology that undermines them as infidel Muslims.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Duletion(m): 8:12am On Jul 05, 2015
The words fulani, hausa, North are synonymous with murder, bombing, killing na wa oo!
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 05, 2015
ParrishNorwood:

I don't know where a person feels he has the right to reform true religion, the fact that christians actually did this is questionable, I reiterate, one day they'll all be fagg.ots and ofooofooofooofegers!

Fun facts

Saudi Arabia and the rest of the Muslim world have a booming underground homosexual population.

Northern Nigeria churns out more gay men than any region and this has been linked to the abuse of young boys under the almajiri system.

In Kano there are brothels and back alleys where homosexual pr0stitution thrive.

Even a renowned Islamic Scholar has called for the banning of Madrasses or Islamic schools which he described as den of homosexuals.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Madrassas-dens-of-gays-ban-them-AMU-professor/articleshow/47436261.cms

The Islamic State is not spared either with holy warriors of the Islamic god allah sodomizing intended suicide bombers and captured govt troops before executing them.
http://www.ice-news.net/2015/05/03/teen-suicide-bomber-sodomized-gang-raped-before-sent-on-mission/

1 Like

Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Dollyak(f): 8:19am On Jul 05, 2015
nyabinghi:
What do you think of the attacks? Let's pretend Christians are evil, does that make the attack justifiable? You seem to be defending this people with your life.

1 Like

Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Viktor1983(m): 8:20am On Jul 05, 2015
Dollyak:
I don't care if I get banned, but Fulani herdsmen needs to be treated with an eye for eye approach by murdering them in hundreds.

You have a point . They will kip repeating these killings if their is no consequences for their actions.

1 Like

Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Makapounse(m): 8:24am On Jul 05, 2015
PappyMason:

Your so called holy month coincides with a spike in brutal Islamic terrorism.

Or wasn't it contained in your terror manual aka Koran that to embark on jihad during Ramadan is the height of being a Muslim?

Why not tell your strictest adherents to Islam in Boko Haram to shield their swords during your so called holy moth rather than attack those who point out the hypocrisy and fallacies of a satanic evil doctrine that claims to be peacefully?

u must be dullard, if not, ur sense suppose to remind u about what happened recently, when Boko haram bomb mosque n killed over 100 Muslims while praying, boko haram are terrorists which every reasonable people should fight against rather that sayin rubbish... Be wake 4m ur slumbers
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 05, 2015
PappyMason:

Fun facts

Saudi Arabia and the rest of the Muslim world have a booming underground homosexual population.

Northern Nigeria churns out more gay men than any region and this has been linked to the abuse of young boys under the almajiri system.

In Kano there are brothels and back alleys where homosexual pr0stitution thrive.

Even a renowned Islamic Scholar has called for the banning of Madrasses or Islamic schools which he described as den of homosexuals.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Madrassas-dens-of-gays-ban-them-AMU-professor/articleshow/47436261.cms

The Islamic State is not spared either with holy warriors of the Islamic god allah sodomizing intended suicide bombers and captured govt troops before executing them.
http://www.ice-news.net/2015/05/03/teen-suicide-bomber-sodomized-gang-raped-before-sent-on-mission/

Lol! But here's the thing, I'm not denying their existence. But we're never going to allow it,because were not idiotts who follow the latest trend in town and "reform" our religion to suit it, but you christians are starting to and one day you'll all accept fagg.ots, someway somehow youll twist your bible as usual to suit it, you follow the laws of man, not the laws of God, and the laws of man are forever flexible.
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by nyabinghi(m): 8:30am On Jul 05, 2015
Dollyak:
What do you think of the attacks? Let's pretend Christians are evil, does that make the attack justifiable? You seem to be defending this people with your life.
have you treated your myopia, where in my posts did I defend these killings, your brother used the herdsmen to get at islam, do u have a comprehension problem.
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 05, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
@ParrishNorwood. Mteeeeew why not redress yourself you are being restless dude

Qur'an 3:64-71 Surah Ale-'Imran (The Family of 'Imran)
Say: "O people of the Book! come to common terms as between us and you: that we worship none but Allah; that we associate no partners with Him; that we erect not from among ourselves Lords and patrons other than Allah." If then they turn back say: "Bear witness that we (at least) are Muslims (bowing to Allah's will)."
Ye people of the Book! why dispute ye about Abraham when the Law and the Gospel were not revealed till after him? Have ye no understanding?
Ah! ye are those who fell to disputing (even) in matters of which ye had some knowledge! but why dispute ye in matters of which ye have no knowledge? It is Allah Who knows and ye who know not!
Abraham was not a Jew nor yet a Christian but he was true in faith and bowed his will to Allah's (which is Islam) and he joined not gods with Allah.
Without doubt among men the nearest of kin to Abraham are those who follow him as are also this Apostle and those who believe; and Allah is the Protector of those who have faith.
It is the wish of a section of the People of the Book to lead you astray. But they shall lead astray (not you) but themselves and they do not perceive!
Ye People of the Book! Why reject ye the Signs of Allah of which ye are (yourselves) witnesses?
Ye People of the Book! Why do ye clothe truth with falsehood and conceal the truth while ye have knowledge?
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Viktor1983(m): 8:31am On Jul 05, 2015
nyabinghi:

This is not a comparison but I'd prefer having gay priests,women pastor and unclad church than having deluded people kill 400+ Nigerians in the past 36days.
kill tourists in Tunisia. Go shoot up journalists in France.
Connect riot to Nigeria via Bluetooth because of some yeye dannish cartoons.
where do u want me to stop?

1 Like

Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by blacq2009(m): 8:31am On Jul 05, 2015
Omoalhaja7:

You get time sha! I started ignoring this guaranteed idiot the first time I noticed he's got no brain at all.

1 Like

Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 05, 2015
Makapounse:
u must be dullard, if not, ur sense suppose to remind u about what happened recently, when Boko haram bomb mosque n killed over 100 Muslims while praying, boko haram are terrorists which every reasonable people should fight against rather that sayin rubbish... Be wake 4m ur slumbers

Dont be a fool.

Why was Sanusi absent from the mosque on that day?

The bombing was meant to trigger ethno-religious riots on the behest of the serial sectarian riots instigator, Sanusi.

If not for the military prescence on the streets of Kano, who did use deadly force to quell skirmishes the north would have been thrown into another bloody riot reminiscent to that of 1966 which would have triggered a coup.

Throughout that week in a build up to the Friday bombing in Kano, series of cases across northern Nigeria where reported with the alleged suicide bomber being disarmed and lynched to death. In Gombe the case was more disturbing with the mob lynching two southerners as conspirators in a motor park suicide blast.

You seem to not understand the evil men who now control the helms of affairs in norther Nigeria.

Sanusi Lamido Sanusi has been a progenitor of sectarian riots since his days as a young radical exco member of the Mulim Student Society.

Today that organization and it's original founding members in ABU Zaria now control this Nation.
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by nyabinghi(m): 8:33am On Jul 05, 2015
PappyMason:

The greatest sin in Islam is apostasy.

When Muslims use the logic that Boko Haram and ISIS have killed Muslims as well and so can not be Muslims but are part of a great conspiracy to undermine Islam I laff in Swahili.

Islam was spread by terror and maintained by more vicious terror.

Groups like ISIS and Boko Haram want a strict adherence and interpretation of sharia law.

The funniest thing about sharia law is that Christians are more protected under it than Shiites and then those they term hypocrites for not joiining them in promoting their violent jihad.

The Islamic State in Iran and Syria has run out of Christians to behead since most of those guys have fled and have Shiites and Yazidis to contend with.

The funniest aspect is that Yoruba Muslims don't truly understand that Islam also has a racial tinge to it.

Take for example the conditions for becoming a Kalifar ( that is the head of the Caliphate) , only a Sunni Muslim and descendant of the Quarish Arab tribe can be made a Caliph. This is one of 4 conditions that Bagdadi of ISIS has fully complied with.

In Nigeria , the Fulani and Hausas do not see themselves as black Africans but rather as Arabs of Sudannese descent. This is why the sits of the Sultanate and Emirships are reserved only for Hausa Fulani stock.

The average Yoruba Muslim can not be allowed to lead a prayer in the north and there are also some mosques that he can never ever dream of attending.

Let them continue aligning themselves with a Supremascist ideology that undermines them as infidel Muslims.
down in south west a hausa man can't also lead prayers where yoruba imams are
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 05, 2015
Viktor1983:

This is not a comparison but I'd prefer having gay priests,women pastor and unclad church than having deluded people kill 400+ Nigerians in the past 36days.
kill tourists in Tunisia. Go shoot up journalists in France.
Connect riot to Nigeria via Bluetooth because of some yeye dannish cartoons.
where do u want me to stop?

Those acts and their perpetrators will never be a part of our religion, no muslim will ever accept it. But most christians have already accepted these heinous acts, you're all fa.ggots now!
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 05, 2015
nyabinghi:
down in south west a hausa man can't also lead prayers where yoruba imams are

Down in the Southwest, a Hausa-Fulani will not attend your Mosque.
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 05, 2015
Omoalhaja7:
Guy, why are u juz babbling
answer that question

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) / Three Die In Aiye, Eiye Cults Clash In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Girl Who 'Thanked Guy After Sex' With Her Was Actually Set Up. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.