Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) (79140 Views)

Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Pho) / Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics / Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 1:46am On Jul 05, 2015
[quote author=tola9ja post=35496177][/quote]
Isis isil boko haram al shabaab al queada taliban hezbollah muslim brotherhood hamas iran iraq yemen syria paris attack taliban etc

2 Likes

Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 2:26am On Jul 05, 2015
Digriz:
Are you the murderer?
What does it matter?

Since you dumb assholes have already made your minds to paint us black

You know why y'all do that??

Its coz you're COWARDS
St.upid COWARDS

1 Like

Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 2:28am On Jul 05, 2015
lawanson44:

May thunder fire your useless mother for asking this kind of question. Fulani Animal
Oh deranged fellow!
Didn't you go to school?
I thought only notherners don't go to school!

Let me enlighten you since you didn't go to school
It is impossible for thunder to fire anyone

Maybe you should go back to you NSP or your ababio

I.diot.
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Jasperwhizz(m): 2:31am On Jul 05, 2015
TAKE ABSOLUTE CONTROL LORD GOD AMEN
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by zendy: 2:44am On Jul 05, 2015
Dollyak:
Any southerners living in the north need to leave because this kind of killings are not going away any time soon. The north has a big social, religious and cultural issues they need to address. The northerners are not only wreaking the economy and stability of this country but also hurting our reputation on the international stage. Who would have thought Nigeria would be competing with pakistan, iran etc in murder rate.

When I as an Igbo man, I say I want Biafra to better Govern myself, protect myself band keep the Islamic insurgents out of my enclave, some people will wonder why.

4 Likes

Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by akwunmi(m): 2:46am On Jul 05, 2015
PappyMason:

Your so called holy month coincides with a spike in brutal Islamic terrorism.

Or wasn't it contained in your terror manual aka Koran that to embark on jihad during Ramadan is the height of being a Muslim?

Why not tell your strictest adherents to Islam in Boko Haram to shield their swords during your so called holy moth rather than attack those who point out the hypocrisy and fallacies of a satanic evil doctrine that claims to be peacefully?

out of hatred u just said all dis? No no no ,
REASONING LIK DIS IS NOT HEALTHY 4U N D NATION.....u left so mny unanswered questions n went off topic only 2 express ur genuinely hatred 2wards islam..BU LEMME TELL U,ISLAM N OUR BLOVD PROPHET MUHAMMAD S.A.W NEVA PREACH VIOLENCE,KILLING D INNOCENTS,CONDEMNING OTHER PPLE'S RELIGION...BU IF U EVENTUALLY C SOM DOING DIS,DON'T BLAME ISLAM!!! BLAME N PROSECUTE D CRIMINAL BCOZ DAT IS NOT ISLAM.TRUST ME BRO WEN I SAY ISLAM IS A WAY OF LIFE NOT A WASTE OF LIFES.MAY ALLAH(GOD) D CREATOR OF HEAVENS N EARTH GUILDS US ALL.AMIN
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by dokyOloye: 2:47am On Jul 05, 2015
Dollyak:

I sometime get the impression they are being protected by the authorities. I mean, how many people can get away with murdering Fulani herdsmen without being hounded by the authorities?
The military and police hierarchy is heavily dominated by d fulani and their hausa brothers courtesy of lopsided recruitment during d military regimes.If U like,change d IG and Chief of army staff hundred times,the Nigerian army and police will still be a hausa Fulani force.Remember d former IGP Muhammad Abubakar was once accused of aiding his brothers in d killing of plateau natives when he was commissioner of police or something in plateau.
That's why plateau ppl sometimes demand d wt drawl of the military cos they are sometimes complicit in d killings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by NobleG1(m): 4:08am On Jul 05, 2015
Ab*okis are serious threat to this failed project called Nigeria. They've never contributed to the unity and progress to this country. They only wreak havoc to the country.

These id*iots destroyed this country with their st*upid "born to rule" archaic mentality and yet they're very incompetent to lead, except in looting national treasury and killing fellow Nigerians. They're parasites! You don't need to conduct a research to know that Politics, Government, Police and the Military are heavily populated by ab*okis in their quest to takeover everything and turn Nigeria into a st*upid muslim republic, governed by their archaic and barbaric sharia law.

Ab*oki problems we've will never end until Nigeria splits. Let them have their own country and kill each other off! Disintegration is the only viable solution for all Nigerians. Lets split Nigeria into three countries- Biafra, Oduduwa and Ariwa Islamic Republic, while other small ethnic groups choose which country to join.
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Dollyak(f): 4:11am On Jul 05, 2015
dokyOloye:
The military and police hierarchy is heavily dominated by d fulani and their hausa brothers courtesy of lopsided recruitment during d military regimes.If U like,change d IG and Chief of army staff hundred times,the Nigerian army and police will still be a hausa Fulani force.Remember d former IGP Muhammad Abubakar was once accused of aiding his brothers in d killing of plateau natives when he was commissioner of police or something in plateau.
That's why plateau ppl sometimes demand d wt drawl of the military cos they are sometimes complicit in d killings.
Wow. Stuff like this get me mad. Justice will surely prevail one day. When other people finally revolt against the Fulanis it will be bloody.
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by otedola1(m): 4:15am On Jul 05, 2015
Fulani again? Haa ha

1 Like

Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by hansad: 4:19am On Jul 05, 2015
Dollyak:
According to the students of Dalo memorial high school(christian school), two students were murdered by Fulani herdsmen today. The school has been closed till further notice.

God luck to everyone with the Fulani.

Did the Fulani start killing innocent people in Nigeria today?

But on election day, Fulani shall trick most Nigerians to vote Fulani to become overall leader of Nigeria.

Fulani tie ropes to necks of Nigerian politicians from the south and lead them like sheep for one Nigeria. If not, Southern politicians should have freed their territory and people from Fulani.

RIP to the dead.
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by NobleG1(m): 4:26am On Jul 05, 2015
Dollyak:
Any southerners living in the north need to leave because this kind of killings are not going away any time soon. The north has a big social, religious and cultural issues they need to address. The northerners are not only wreaking the economy and stability of this country but also hurting our reputation on the international stage. Who would have thought Nigeria would be competing with pakistan, iran etc in murder rate.

Any non-northerner living in the north deserve the treatment they get. I can't phantom any reason why any sane non-northerner would base in the north!

1 Like

Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by NobleG1(m): 4:33am On Jul 05, 2015
PappyMason:
Yoruba foolishness got us here and by God Yoruba foolishness will get us out of this mess - Gen. Pappy Mason

Any yoruba person who complains about the problems we're facing in Nigeria today, should take a moment and look in the mirror.
I don't know when yorubas will stop licking ab*oki as*s. They're being controlled like robots by ab*okis!

1 Like

Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by ope2711(m): 4:33am On Jul 05, 2015
dhardline:
Again?
So they have now extended the killings from farmers to students..Nigerians che una dey see as this country don dey scatter abi? Wetin we go call this one now? One chance?
If this man (The President) does not sit up very soon then there is a high possibility he wont even complete his 4years.

so it was Buhari that killed them abi? It wasn't happen during Jonathan regime abi? Something is happening to your brain bro, You need medical attention!
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by NobleG1(m): 4:35am On Jul 05, 2015
Ojukwu foresaw everything happening today in Nigeria.
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Youngmolis: 4:39am On Jul 05, 2015
cryno comment,but i already did
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by NobleG1(m): 4:43am On Jul 05, 2015
Bonapart:
Let me see anyone who will come here and tell me am serving the same God that Muslim people serve

This world will be Heaven on earth without Islam

Deal with it

There's was also a time in history Christians were as brutal and murderous as today's muslims. Religion is the greatest hoax of all time. It has caused so much problems on earth.
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by ope2711(m): 4:46am On Jul 05, 2015
PappyMason:
Yoruba foolishness got us here and by God Yoruba foolishness will get us out of this mess - Gen. Pappy Mason

where did u see yoruba frm this post? I know u hate yoruba because we voted that brainless otuoke man out of Aso Rock and this hatred will kill u one day.
Note; Yoruba will always decide who will govern you and your family, go kill ya self.
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Dollyak(f): 4:55am On Jul 05, 2015
hansad:

Did the Fulani start killing innocent people in Nigeria today?

But on election day, Fulani shall trick most Nigerians to vote Fulani to become overall leader of Nigeria.

Fulani tie ropes to necks of Nigerian politicians from the south and lead them like sheep for one Nigeria. If not, Southern politicians should have freed their territory and people from Fulani.

RIP to the dead.
You are right. I wonder what kind of juju they are using for the southerners. Any killings or injustice are quickly forgotten by the southerners without any action, unlike the fulanis.
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by ajalaolanr(m): 4:55am On Jul 05, 2015
dhardline:
Again?
So they have now extended the killings from farmers to students..Nigerians che una dey see as this country don dey scatter abi? Wetin we go call this one now? One chance?
If this man (The President) does not sit up very soon then there is a high possibility he wont even complete his 4years.

Has any Nigerian President ever ' not completed' his 4 years in spite of gross misconduct on all grounds ?

Nigeria is not yet a country!
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Amastermovic(m): 4:58am On Jul 05, 2015
PappyMason:

Your so called holy month coincides with a spike in brutal Islamic terrorism.

Or wasn't it contained in your terror manual aka Koran that to embark on jihad during Ramadan is the height of being a Muslim?

Why not tell your strictest adherents to Islam in Boko Haram to shield their swords during your so called holy moth rather than attack those who point out the hypocrisy and fallacies of a satanic evil doctrine that claims to be peacefully?

Receive sense in Jesus name...
A Christian shot fellow Christians bcox of color discrimination.... Pastor dressed like Muslim poison the water to be drank in an Islamic camp....
Christian introduced gay and lesbianism...
Receive sense before is too late... Fulani also have Christian among them brother receive sense... When naija delta are terrorizing the country are they Muslim
. Receive sense... A mosque was blown this week and last week, can you just blow off your fellow Christian receive sense. .. U r just part of people that want to poison the mind of Christian to start religion war...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Amastermovic(m): 5:09am On Jul 05, 2015
PappyMason:

U must be an idiot.. When Jonathan was the president how many people were killed.. To spoil something is just an easy task but to repair it will surely take time.. I blame baba for this he should have arrest Jonathan and u guys will just have to keep shot... In the next few years igbo will be the one terrorizing this country...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Amastermovic(m): 5:19am On Jul 05, 2015
Bonapart:
Let me see anyone who will come here and tell me am serving the same God that Muslim people serve

This world will be Heaven on earth without Islam

Deal with it
Christian terrorism comprises terrorist acts
by groups or individuals who cite
motivations or goals that they interpret to
be Christian, or within a more basic context
of sectarian violence and/or prejudices
such as religious
intolerance .[citation needed ] As with other
forms of religious terrorism, they have cited
interpretations of tenets of their faith to
justify the terrorism.[1]
Global ideologies
See also: Anti-abortion violence , Christian
Patriot movement and Christian Identity
movement
Christian Identity was a loosely affiliated
global group of churches and individuals
devoted to a racialized theology which
asserts that North European whites are the
direct descendants of the lost tribes of
Israel, God's chosen people . It has been
associated with groups such as the Aryan
Nations , Aryan Republican Army, Army of
God, Phineas Priesthood , and The
Covenant, The Sword, and the Arm of the
Lord . It has been cited as an influence on a
number of terrorist attacks around the
world, including the 2002 Soweto
bombings .[2][3][4][5]
Historical
Gunpowder Plot
Main article: Gunpowder Plot
The early modern period in Britain saw
religious conflict resulting from the
Reformation and the introduction of
Protestant state churches. [6] The 1605
Gunpowder Plot was a failed attempt by a
group of English Catholics including Guy
Fawkes to assassinate King James I , and
to blow up the Palace of Westminster, the
English seat of government. According to
Vahabph D. Aghai, "The beginnings of
modern terrorism can be traced back to
England and the Gunpowder Plot of
1605." [7] Although the modern concept of
religious terrorism had not yet come into
use in the 17th century, David C. Rapoport
and Lindsay Clutterbuck point out that the
Plot, with its use of explosives, was an
early precursor to 19th century anarchist
terrorism. [8] Sue Mahan and Pamala L.
Griset classify the plot as religious
terrorism, writing that "Fawkes and his
colleagues justified their actions in terms
of religion." [9] Peter Steinfels also
characterizes this plot as a notable case of
religious terrorism.[10]
Contd reading https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism
The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC)
recently released an in-depth report on
terrorism in the United States. Covering
April 2009 to February 2015, the report
(titled “The Age of the Wolf”) found that
during that period, “more people have been
killed in America by non-Islamic domestic
terrorists than jihadists.” The SPLC asserted
that “the jihadist threat is a tremendous
one,” pointing out that al-Qaeda’s attacks
of September 11, 2001 remain the deadliest
in U.S. history. But the study also noted
that the second deadliest was carried out
not by Islamists, but by Timothy McVeigh in
Oklahoma City on April 19, 1995—and law
enforcement, the SPLC stressed, are doing
the public a huge disservice if they view
terrorism as an exclusively Islamist
phenomenon.
The report, in a sense, echoed the
assertions that President Barack Obama
made when he spoke at the National Prayer
Breakfast in February and stressed that
Muslims don’t have the market cornered on
religious extremism. In the minds of far-
right Republicans, Obama committed the
ultimate sin by daring to mention
that Christianity has a dark side and citing
the Crusades and the Spanish Inquisition as
two examples from the distant past. Obama
wasn’t attacking Christianity on the whole
but rather, was making the point that just
as not all Christians can be held
responsible for the horrors of the
Inquisition, not all Muslims can be blamed
for the violent extremism of ISIS (the
Islamic State, Iraq and Syria), the Taliban,
al-Qaeda or Boko Haram. But Obama
certainly didn’t need to look 800 or 900
years in the past to find examples of
extreme Christianists committing atrocities.
Violent Christianists are a reality in
different parts of the world—including the
United States—and the fact that the
mainstream media don’t give them as much
coverage as ISIS or Boko Haram doesn’t
mean that they don’t exist.
Below are six extreme Christianist groups
that have shown their capacity for violence
and fanaticism.
1. The Army of God
A network of violent Christianists that has
been active since the early 1980s, the Army
of God openly promotes killing abortion
providers—and the long list of terrorists
who have been active in that organization
has included Paul Jennings Hill (who was
executed by lethal injection in 2003 for the
1994 killings of abortion doctor John
Britton and his bodyguard James Barrett),
John C. Salvi (who killed two receptionists
when he attacked a Planned Parenthood
clinic in Brookline, Massachusetts in 1994)
and Eric Rudolph, who is serving life in
prison for his role in the Olympic Park
bombing in Atlanta in 1996 and other
terrorist acts. Rudolph, in fact, has often
been exalted as a Christian hero on
the Army of God’s website, as have fellow
Army of God members such as Scott Roeder
(who is serving life without parole for
murdering Wichita, Kansas-based abortion
doctor George Tiller in 2009), Shelley
Shannon (who attempted to kill Tiller in
2003) and Michael Frederick Griffin (who is
serving a life sentence for the 1993 killing
of Dr. David Gunn, an OB-GYN, in
Pensacola, Florida).
Although primarily an anti-abortion
organization, the Army of God also has a
history of promoting violence against gays .
And one of the terrorist acts that Rudolph
confessed to was bombing a lesbian bar in
Atlanta in 1997.
2. Eastern Lightning, a.k.a. the Church of
the Almighty God
Founded in Henan Province, China in 1990,
Eastern Lightning (also known as the
Church of the Almighty God or the Church
of the Gospel’s Kingdom) is a Christianist
cult with an end-time/apocalypse focus:
Eastern Lightning believes that the world is
coming to an end, and in the meantime, its
duty is to slay as many demons as
possible. While most Christianists have an
extremely patriarchal viewpoint (much like
their Islamist counterparts) and consider
women inferior to men, Eastern Lightning
believe that Jesus Christ will return to Earth
in the form of a Chinese woman. But they
are quite capable of violence against
women: in May 2014, for example, members
of the cult beat a 37-year-old woman
named Wu Shuoyan to death in a
McDonalds in Zhaoyuan, China when she
refused to give them her phone number.
Eastern Lightning members Zhang Lidong
and his daughter, Zhang Fan, were
convicted of murder for the crime
and executed in February. In a 2014
interview in prison, Lidong expressed no
remorse when he said of Shuoyan, “I beat
her with all my might and stamped on her
too. She was a demon. We had to destroy
her.”
Contd http://www.salon.com/2015/04/07/6_modern_day_christian_terrorist_groups_our_media_conveniently_ignores_partner/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 5:25am On Jul 05, 2015
Amastermovic:
Christian terrorism comprises terrorist acts
by groups or individuals who cite
motivations or goals that they interpret to
be Christian, or within a more basic context
of sectarian violence and/or prejudices
such as religious
intolerance .[citation needed ] As with other
forms of religious terrorism, they have cited
interpretations of tenets of their faith to
justify the terrorism.[1]
Global ideologies
See also: Anti-abortion violence , Christian
Patriot movement and Christian Identity
movement
Christian Identity was a loosely affiliated
global group of churches and individuals
devoted to a racialized theology which
asserts that North European whites are the
direct descendants of the lost tribes of
Israel, God's chosen people . It has been
associated with groups such as the Aryan
Nations , Aryan Republican Army, Army of
God, Phineas Priesthood , and The
Covenant, The Sword, and the Arm of the
Lord . It has been cited as an influence on a
number of terrorist attacks around the
world, including the 2002 Soweto
bombings .[2][3][4][5]
Historical
Gunpowder Plot
Main article: Gunpowder Plot
The early modern period in Britain saw
religious conflict resulting from the
Reformation and the introduction of
Protestant state churches. [6] The 1605
Gunpowder Plot was a failed attempt by a
group of English Catholics including Guy
Fawkes to assassinate King James I , and
to blow up the Palace of Westminster, the
English seat of government. According to
Vahabph D. Aghai, "The beginnings of
modern terrorism can be traced back to
England and the Gunpowder Plot of
1605." [7] Although the modern concept of
religious terrorism had not yet come into
use in the 17th century, David C. Rapoport
and Lindsay Clutterbuck point out that the
Plot, with its use of explosives, was an
early precursor to 19th century anarchist
terrorism. [8] Sue Mahan and Pamala L.
Griset classify the plot as religious
terrorism, writing that "Fawkes and his
colleagues justified their actions in terms
of religion." [9] Peter Steinfels also
characterizes this plot as a notable case of
religious terrorism.[10]
Contd reading https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism
The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC)
recently released an in-depth report on
terrorism in the United States. Covering
April 2009 to February 2015, the report
(titled “The Age of the Wolf”) found that
during that period, “more people have been
killed in America by non-Islamic domestic
terrorists than jihadists.” The SPLC asserted
that “the jihadist threat is a tremendous
one,” pointing out that al-Qaeda’s attacks
of September 11, 2001 remain the deadliest
in U.S. history. But the study also noted
that the second deadliest was carried out
not by Islamists, but by Timothy McVeigh in
Oklahoma City on April 19, 1995—and law
enforcement, the SPLC stressed, are doing
the public a huge disservice if they view
terrorism as an exclusively Islamist
phenomenon.
The report, in a sense, echoed the
assertions that President Barack Obama
made when he spoke at the National Prayer
Breakfast in February and stressed that
Muslims don’t have the market cornered on
religious extremism. In the minds of far-
right Republicans, Obama committed the
ultimate sin by daring to mention
that Christianity has a dark side and citing
the Crusades and the Spanish Inquisition as
two examples from the distant past. Obama
wasn’t attacking Christianity on the whole
but rather, was making the point that just
as not all Christians can be held
responsible for the horrors of the
Inquisition, not all Muslims can be blamed
for the violent extremism of ISIS (the
Islamic State, Iraq and Syria), the Taliban,
al-Qaeda or Boko Haram. But Obama
certainly didn’t need to look 800 or 900
years in the past to find examples of
extreme Christianists committing atrocities.
Violent Christianists are a reality in
different parts of the world—including the
United States—and the fact that the
mainstream media don’t give them as much
coverage as ISIS or Boko Haram doesn’t
mean that they don’t exist.
Below are six extreme Christianist groups
that have shown their capacity for violence
and fanaticism.
1. The Army of God
A network of violent Christianists that has
been active since the early 1980s, the Army
of God openly promotes killing abortion
providers—and the long list of terrorists
who have been active in that organization
has included Paul Jennings Hill (who was
executed by lethal injection in 2003 for the
1994 killings of abortion doctor John
Britton and his bodyguard James Barrett),
John C. Salvi (who killed two receptionists
when he attacked a Planned Parenthood
clinic in Brookline, Massachusetts in 1994)
and Eric Rudolph, who is serving life in
prison for his role in the Olympic Park
bombing in Atlanta in 1996 and other
terrorist acts. Rudolph, in fact, has often
been exalted as a Christian hero on
the Army of God’s website, as have fellow
Army of God members such as Scott Roeder
(who is serving life without parole for
murdering Wichita, Kansas-based abortion
doctor George Tiller in 2009), Shelley
Shannon (who attempted to kill Tiller in
2003) and Michael Frederick Griffin (who is
serving a life sentence for the 1993 killing
of Dr. David Gunn, an OB-GYN, in
Pensacola, Florida).
Although primarily an anti-abortion
organization, the Army of God also has a
history of promoting violence against gays .
And one of the terrorist acts that Rudolph
confessed to was bombing a lesbian bar in
Atlanta in 1997.
2. Eastern Lightning, a.k.a. the Church of
the Almighty God
Founded in Henan Province, China in 1990,
Eastern Lightning (also known as the
Church of the Almighty God or the Church
of the Gospel’s Kingdom) is a Christianist
cult with an end-time/apocalypse focus:
Eastern Lightning believes that the world is
coming to an end, and in the meantime, its
duty is to slay as many demons as
possible. While most Christianists have an
extremely patriarchal viewpoint (much like
their Islamist counterparts) and consider
women inferior to men, Eastern Lightning
believe that Jesus Christ will return to Earth
in the form of a Chinese woman. But they
are quite capable of violence against
women: in May 2014, for example, members
of the cult beat a 37-year-old woman
named Wu Shuoyan to death in a
McDonalds in Zhaoyuan, China when she
refused to give them her phone number.
Eastern Lightning members Zhang Lidong
and his daughter, Zhang Fan, were
convicted of murder for the crime
and executed in February. In a 2014
interview in prison, Lidong expressed no
remorse when he said of Shuoyan, “I beat
her with all my might and stamped on her
too. She was a demon. We had to destroy
her.”
Contd http://www.salon.com/2015/04/07/6_modern_day_christian_terrorist_groups_our_media_conveniently_ignores_partner/

What is this muslim idiot posting? Your dumb people. We are talking of the murders you people are committing and you are here posting websites. You guys are all alike. Equally dumb.

2 Likes

Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by abbeycial: 5:38am On Jul 05, 2015
PappyMason:

U wld learn. Dey Dia dey lament wit ur azz hole
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 5:40am On Jul 05, 2015
Dollyak:
According to the students of Dalo memorial high school(christian school), two students were murdered by Fulani herdsmen today. The school has been closed till further notice.

fulani herdsmen murdered 2 student @ Dalo memorial high sch. From which an wia pls may dia soul RIP
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 5:41am On Jul 05, 2015
Dollyak:

fulani herdsmen murdered 2 student @ Dalo memorial high sch. From which state
an wia pls may dia soul RIP
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Gboliwe: 5:52am On Jul 05, 2015
Has Liar Mohammed said something yet? Has he truely gone dumb? What is Sahara Reporters saying about this? Leadership and The Nation nko? They are yet to politicise it abi? Until they do, I am indifferent. It's heartless I know but that's how I feel.
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by ifekon: 6:00am On Jul 05, 2015
ISLAMABAD...
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Emokai3(m): 6:04am On Jul 05, 2015
Boko haram,fulani,islam there's sumtin wrong wit dis 3 tins..best tin 4 Nigeria is division..God will surely see us through,.its a matter of time,,plateau state has suffered much 4rm dis pple.RIP 2 d dead
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by abnsugbe: 6:12am On Jul 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I s l a m a b a d

they will never agrre dat their religion is the worst and evil minded.....
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by chuose: 6:23am On Jul 05, 2015
[size=16pt]islam the religion of peace is always killing.[/size]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) / Three Die In Aiye, Eiye Cults Clash In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Girl Who 'Thanked Guy After Sex' With Her Was Actually Set Up. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.