Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,669 members, 7,955,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:42 AM

5 Reasons Why He Hasn't Popped Up The Question "Will You Marry ME" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons Why He Hasn't Popped Up The Question "Will You Marry ME" (1139 Views)

She Desperately Wants To Marry Me / 25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day / See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Why He Hasn't Popped Up The Question "Will You Marry ME" by Goddynaija: 11:57pm On Jul 04, 2015
Source: Lifeandlovetips facts

[img]http://2.bp..com/-RCFWY04aymM/VZgvkPjw-eI/AAAAAAAABwQ/UyPMu131ZKM/s400/images%2B%25281%2529.jpg[/img]

You might be thinking "why hasn't this dude proposed to me". It’s being long you guys started dating and he hasn't shown some interest about marriage. Here are what i
think might be the cause:

1: You haven't required him to: Maybe because you haven't shown any interest about marriage because if you have ever said anything concerning marriage to him
he would have a thought about it and will know that you actually have plan for your marital life. Sometimes when you both are discussing just bring up a topic
about how he would like his kids to be like. And you also tell him how you want yours to be too. Next you could ask him how he would like his wife to be like
and you also let him know how you would like your own husband to be like too. I guess from there he would have an hint on where you are actually pointing to and would
start thinking about that too. Maybe you guys can make progress from there.

2: You flirt with him a lot: It could also be because you have sex with him anytime he wants it and since you do this often he has already gotten what he wants
from you so what’s the point him marrying you, to bear children? Or common he can meet another girl, they both fall in love and they both get married because he
hasn’t tasted her before even if he has maybe just once or twice. So just stop flirting about with him and make him know you have a plan for your marital life.
This doesn’t mean you shouldn’t have sex with your boyfriend, just reduce the number of time you have sex with him that’s if you should even do it to him without

READ MORE @

Lifeandlovetips facts

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why He Hasn't Popped Up The Question "Will You Marry ME" by Miracle4Sure: 11:59pm On Jul 04, 2015
O Y O tinz
Re: 5 Reasons Why He Hasn't Popped Up The Question "Will You Marry ME" by Nobody: 12:02am On Jul 05, 2015
he is not ready, simple...
Re: 5 Reasons Why He Hasn't Popped Up The Question "Will You Marry ME" by Larablink(f): 12:05am On Jul 05, 2015
If he has no interest,nothing can change his mind.Not even these write up.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why He Hasn't Popped Up The Question "Will You Marry ME" by Tashaamania(f): 12:21am On Jul 05, 2015
No kidding.

Where are the remaining three reasons?
Re: 5 Reasons Why He Hasn't Popped Up The Question "Will You Marry ME" by Cutehector(m): 12:35am On Jul 05, 2015
Larablink:
If he has no interest,nothing can change his mind.Not even these write up.
lol we knw if she is worth spendin d rest of our lives wit frm d very first day... Leme be honest wit u, I like a gurl nw buh d way she behaves, I just dnt think she is d right one.. And so I just play along until I meet d right one..
Re: 5 Reasons Why He Hasn't Popped Up The Question "Will You Marry ME" by Cutehector(m): 12:36am On Jul 05, 2015
Tashaamania:
No kidding.

Where are the remaining three reasons?
u really wana knw?
Re: 5 Reasons Why He Hasn't Popped Up The Question "Will You Marry ME" by Tashaamania(f): 12:38am On Jul 05, 2015
Cutehector:
u really wana knw?
Yes.
Re: 5 Reasons Why He Hasn't Popped Up The Question "Will You Marry ME" by Cutehector(m): 12:40am On Jul 05, 2015
Tashaamania:

Yes.
he won't pop the question if u dnt return d love

If u show signs of selfishness

If u are a liability.
Re: 5 Reasons Why He Hasn't Popped Up The Question "Will You Marry ME" by Larablink(f): 12:44am On Jul 05, 2015
Cutehector:
lol we knw if she is worth spendin d rest of our lives wit frm d very first day... Leme be honest wit u, I like a gurl nw buh d way she behaves, I just dnt think she is d right one.. And so I just play along until I meet d right one..
don't worry she's out there waiting for you.pray you find her soon. cheesy
Re: 5 Reasons Why He Hasn't Popped Up The Question "Will You Marry ME" by Cutehector(m): 12:46am On Jul 05, 2015
Larablink:
don't worry she's out there waiting for you.pray you find her soon. cheesy
mayb she aint in nigeria
Re: 5 Reasons Why He Hasn't Popped Up The Question "Will You Marry ME" by Larablink(f): 12:49am On Jul 05, 2015
Cutehector:
mayb she aint in nigeria
lol continue dreaming
Re: 5 Reasons Why He Hasn't Popped Up The Question "Will You Marry ME" by Cutehector(m): 12:52am On Jul 05, 2015
Larablink:
lol continue dreaming
I tink I like ur personal text...
Re: 5 Reasons Why He Hasn't Popped Up The Question "Will You Marry ME" by Larablink(f): 12:56am On Jul 05, 2015
Cutehector:
I tink I like ur personal text...
believe me its so real
Re: 5 Reasons Why He Hasn't Popped Up The Question "Will You Marry ME" by Cutehector(m): 12:59am On Jul 05, 2015
Larablink:
believe me its so real
u are real
Re: 5 Reasons Why He Hasn't Popped Up The Question "Will You Marry ME" by Larablink(f): 1:00am On Jul 05, 2015
Cutehector:
u are real
yeah.
Re: 5 Reasons Why He Hasn't Popped Up The Question "Will You Marry ME" by Cutehector(m): 1:02am On Jul 05, 2015
Larablink:
yeah.
so sad d good fruits are so high up the tree
Re: 5 Reasons Why He Hasn't Popped Up The Question "Will You Marry ME" by Nobody: 6:40am On Jul 05, 2015
Ain't popping no question until my 40th bday #teambabymama tongue
Re: 5 Reasons Why He Hasn't Popped Up The Question "Will You Marry ME" by Nobody: 6:42am On Jul 05, 2015
Maybe he's still weighing the pros and cons involved in marriage. Or it may be that he's doing a thorough background check on her so as to avoid future problems in his matrimonial home.
Re: 5 Reasons Why He Hasn't Popped Up The Question "Will You Marry ME" by IamLEGEND1: 6:49am On Jul 05, 2015
i have absolutely nothing to contribute

(1) (Reply)

Some Things Not Good To Say To Couples Who Have Married For Long Without Kids / Interesting Questions To Ask Your Lover And Make Date Nights Enjoyable / Must Read: I'm Heading To Meet My Cheating Girlfriend N Katsina Tomorrow!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.