Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,546 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Should Mikel Obi Remain With Chelsea For Another Season? - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Should Mikel Obi Remain With Chelsea For Another Season? (17071 Views)

Mikel Denies Being Punished By Chelsea For Playing For Nigeria At Rio. / Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo / BREAKING: Messi In Talks With Chelsea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Mikel Obi Remain With Chelsea For Another Season? by meforyou1(m): 7:21pm On Jul 09, 2015
Mikel is moving to middle east. Qatar or so. He is already finalising the arrangement
Re: Should Mikel Obi Remain With Chelsea For Another Season? by chubaba1(m): 7:23pm On Jul 09, 2015
g
Re: Should Mikel Obi Remain With Chelsea For Another Season? by MrCork: 7:23pm On Jul 09, 2015
youngsahito:
This is the time for players to either
change clubs or remain and negotiate with
their clubs on the way forward.
This is the case of Nigerian born Chelsea
player, Mikel Obi who has been rumored
that he will leave the London side for
another club in the united Arab Emirates.
The question is whether Mikel Obi should
leave Chelsea to join another club.
Mikel has not been consistent in Chelsea
because he has not played regularly. And
for a player who wants to move higher in
his career, he needs to play all the time,
even though the money is good.
Should Mikel Obi remain with Chelsea and
continue to sit on the bench or move to
another he will command a regular shirt?
Should he stay with Chelsea for another
season and continue to play second fiddle
to other players?
He must take a decision now and that
decision must help improve his career.

..I waz at his place yestarday at Sloane Sqaure kessinton....he lives 15 minute from me....he will be leavin Chelsea.. big time!! wink

1 Like

Re: Should Mikel Obi Remain With Chelsea For Another Season? by kamokaze10(m): 7:23pm On Jul 09, 2015
unstableaswater:
Mikel is the best player Nigeria currently have, so let us talk about him with respect.

No Hating from the bench warmers that use mouth to build skyscrapper.

Abi na una go decide for Chelsea?

Best player my foot...it seems u're dreaming
Oya wake up b4 u bedwet

1 Like

Re: Should Mikel Obi Remain With Chelsea For Another Season? by unstableaswater: 7:24pm On Jul 09, 2015
BornnAgainChild:

Shoro niyen

Even if he transfer, the guy is already richer than your entire family. That is why u no get mouth reach that side.

Stay or Go, he has made it on the same level with the likes of Kanu Nwakwo. He has had a successful career winning many trophy.

Haters will always hate.
Re: Should Mikel Obi Remain With Chelsea For Another Season? by Abugab(m): 7:24pm On Jul 09, 2015
The surest thing for Mikel is to leave Chelsea.
Dude don rotten for bench and just hope he is able to find his groove back elsewhere.
Staying in Chelsea is a no no for me.
KTBFFH
Re: Should Mikel Obi Remain With Chelsea For Another Season? by kenex4ever(m): 7:25pm On Jul 09, 2015
histemple:

Sorry, I was thinking it's a brand of football boot used by chelsea main players but someone just told me that Mikel is defined as the worst Nigerian player to ever wear jersey no.10
as if ur boyfriend/hubby can make kwara United's second eleven. Mtcheew!

1 Like

Re: Should Mikel Obi Remain With Chelsea For Another Season? by frankson1(m): 7:25pm On Jul 09, 2015
histemple:

Sorry, I was thinking it's a brand of football boot used by chelsea main players but someone just told me that Mikel is defined as the worst Nigerian player to ever wear jersey no.10

Na wao(dunno if I got the spelling) u wicked small sha.
I wanted to say that; mikel is defined as a player who shines main chelsick's players boots.
Re: Should Mikel Obi Remain With Chelsea For Another Season? by Gaucho(m): 7:27pm On Jul 09, 2015
The last time I checked,Mikel wasn't for sale. Mou made him and he hasn't said he needs him not. Whatever you guys like,say. Last season he was battling with knee injury,thank God he is fine now. WE LOVE HIM,ESE EKU ORO ENU! Don't cry more than the bereaved.
Re: Should Mikel Obi Remain With Chelsea For Another Season? by ladesson(m): 7:27pm On Jul 09, 2015
african lazy player.
Re: Should Mikel Obi Remain With Chelsea For Another Season? by unstableaswater: 7:28pm On Jul 09, 2015
Abugab:
The surest thing for Mikel is to leave Chelsea.
Dude don rotten for bench and just hope he is able to find his groove back elsewhere.
Staying in Chelsea is a no no for me.
KTBFFH

Chelsea Bench na free, same money u get playing, u get on the bench. Contract is Contract.

So, so, small pikin dey comment here.

Let us get one thing straight, Mikel is a great player but Chelsea being one of the best club in the English Premiership league, have too many great players. Like Cesc Fabregas, Nemanja Matic, Ramires and Ruben Loftus-Cheek.

They are spoilt for choice. If he moves else where, u will see Mikel in action. Jose Mourinho dont let that boy run his game.
Re: Should Mikel Obi Remain With Chelsea For Another Season? by Apex32: 7:29pm On Jul 09, 2015
Who cares undecided
Re: Should Mikel Obi Remain With Chelsea For Another Season? by AreaFada2: 7:31pm On Jul 09, 2015
histemple:
Please what is Mikel?

Is a metal ore. If kept away from a catalyst called Maurinho, could become a precious metal in the class of messi.

However, if catalysed by maurinho, it undergoes a process called "backward conversion" that makes it prone to passing backwards.
Re: Should Mikel Obi Remain With Chelsea For Another Season? by michaelmo11(m): 7:31pm On Jul 09, 2015
unstableaswater:
Mikel is the best player Nigeria currently have, so let us talk about him with respect.

No Hating from the bench warmers that use mouth to build skyscrapper.

Abi na una go decide for Chelsea?
bros u dey joke abi, because mikel plays for a good club does not mean he is nigeria's best player at the moment... Musa dey play pass am, enyeama's dey decide games (most of d time, but in d last season he slept), moses without injury is on fire. If Omeruo is not careful na money wey chelsea dey give am go kill hin career.
Re: Should Mikel Obi Remain With Chelsea For Another Season? by Btruth: 7:31pm On Jul 09, 2015
That is his own wahala. Honestly, I don't enjoy his game again both @ home and away. Whenever he comes home to play for Nigeria, he thinks he's doing Nigeria a favour without him knowing that he's causing a lot of damage to himself for his pride. If he likes, he can remain @ Chelsea or he can play for Stamford Bridge, naa him wahala wallahi.
Re: Should Mikel Obi Remain With Chelsea For Another Season? by unstableaswater: 7:33pm On Jul 09, 2015
michaelmo11:
bros u dey joke abi, because mikel plays for a good club does not mean he is nigeria's best player at the moment... Musa dey play pass am, enyeama's dey decide games (most of d time, but in d last season he slept), moses without injury is on fire. If Omeruo is not careful na money wey chelsea dey give am go kill hin career.

Go play for Eyimba United now, no be for mouth. If Eyimba United accept u, come back, we go listen.
Re: Should Mikel Obi Remain With Chelsea For Another Season? by kenex4ever(m): 7:34pm On Jul 09, 2015
histemple:

I support good football and I like to be happy watching good players and teams. I have clubs, players and coaches I admire all over the continents. It's better to have a great impact on the game than being decorated as a mediocre player in a good club. Okocha didn't win any champions or premier league but he left an indelible mark on the round leather game. Pele recently announced that Okocha was the only African player that could walk straight to the Brazilian national team. That is the unforgettable recognition of an impact player.
trash!
If u know football u will know dat d aim of any footballer is to win trophy. Okocha is a great player, but he made some wrong decisions in his football career dat he would b wishing now to be in mikel's shoes.
I'm not a fan of mikel but whether u like it or not, he has made a living through football and he has die hard fans in London and Russia. If he retires today, he will b remembered as a successful footballer.
Re: Should Mikel Obi Remain With Chelsea For Another Season? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 09, 2015
histemple:
Please what is Mikel?
Mikel is anything that occupies a space with no purpose on the field. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Should Mikel Obi Remain With Chelsea For Another Season? by clefstone(m): 7:35pm On Jul 09, 2015
histemple:

I support good football and I like to be happy watching good players and teams. I have clubs, players and coaches I admire all over the continents. It's better to have a great impact on the game than being decorated as a mediocre player in a good club. Okocha didn't win any champions or premier league but he left an indelible mark on the round leather game. Pele recently announced that Okocha was the only African player that could walk straight to the Brazilian national team. That is the unforgettable recognition of an impact player.
and u say u be woman. Liar liar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should Mikel Obi Remain With Chelsea For Another Season? by unstableaswater: 7:36pm On Jul 09, 2015
kenex4ever:
trash!
If u know football u will know dat d aim of any footballer is to win trophy. Okocha is a great player, but he made some wrong decisions in his football career dat he would b wishing now to be in mikel's shoes.
I'm not a fan of mikel but whether u like it or not, he has made a living through football and he has die hard fans in London and Russia. If he retires today, he will b remembered as a Successful footballer.

Word! At least we have some matured commentators.
Re: Should Mikel Obi Remain With Chelsea For Another Season? by Chestar5(f): 7:36pm On Jul 09, 2015
koresma26:
my granpa and mikel have something in common ....their career are both dead
What is that suppose to meanundecided
Re: Should Mikel Obi Remain With Chelsea For Another Season? by onatisi(m): 7:37pm On Jul 09, 2015
unstableaswater:

Even if he transfer, the guy is already richer than your entire family. That is why u no get mouth reach that side.

Stay or Go, he has made it on the same level with the likes of Kanu Nwakwo. He has had a successful career winning many trophy.

Haters will always hate.
God bless u .they are hating a multi billionaire in naira who is now even dating the daughter of a russian multi billionaire and yet they are browsing from the 100 dollar phone and managing their mtn data mb .
Re: Should Mikel Obi Remain With Chelsea For Another Season? by Abugab(m): 7:38pm On Jul 09, 2015
unstableaswater:

Chelsea Bench na free, same money u get playing, u get on the bench. Contract is Contract.

So, so, small pikin dey comment here.

Let us get one thing straight, Mikel is a great player but Chelsea being one of the best club in the English Premiership league, have too many great players. Like Cesc Fabregas, Nemanja Matic, Ramires and Ruben Loftus-Cheek.

They are spoilt for choice. If he moves else where, u will see Mikel in action. Jose Mourinho dont let that boy run his game.

If you were born earlier than 1972, then your words 'na so so small pikin full here' will stand if not, u better not refer to age next time when issues of discuss comes up.
What you have said isn't too different from my comment. Chelsea is loaded and thus mikel's inability to up his game has earned him a perpetual seat on the bench.
Who told you he can't make as much in the Gulf region if he eventually leaves? He is going to be on tax holiday as most pay there is tax free and will be on club sponsored apartment and car.
Contract is no contract as Mikel's contract is to play soccer and not a training material. The joy of a player and his rating is based on active playing time.
Get that into......
Re: Should Mikel Obi Remain With Chelsea For Another Season? by fF01(m): 7:38pm On Jul 09, 2015
Flashh:
I would have ask him to leave.

But since he's not benching me, he can stay as long as he likes. undecided
LWKMF! u b Chelsea player?? which wing u dey play guy??
Re: Should Mikel Obi Remain With Chelsea For Another Season? by fF01(m): 7:43pm On Jul 09, 2015
abejide1000:
Mikel is anything that occupies a space with no purpose on the field. grin grin grin
guy ua insulting Money, u don't knw sh¡t!
Re: Should Mikel Obi Remain With Chelsea For Another Season? by Kolade354(m): 7:43pm On Jul 09, 2015
ritababe:
last season e manage see bench, this season na reserve e go dey
Arseneal fanz see ya mouth cheesy
Re: Should Mikel Obi Remain With Chelsea For Another Season? by frankson1(m): 7:45pm On Jul 09, 2015
youngsahito:
yaaa, but he is also one of d Africa most decorated player in histrory of Africa.wich club do you support if I may ask?

Yeah right, and without any outstanding contribution to the team.
Re: Should Mikel Obi Remain With Chelsea For Another Season? by nairaman66(m): 7:48pm On Jul 09, 2015
Mikel should stay at home and sit on the bench with a seat belt!
Re: Should Mikel Obi Remain With Chelsea For Another Season? by frankson1(m): 7:49pm On Jul 09, 2015
histemple:

I love you..sorry I like you.
You must be a Man United supporter.
Re: Should Mikel Obi Remain With Chelsea For Another Season? by zonties1(m): 7:52pm On Jul 09, 2015
story for d market women...abeg I wan sleep Jor...wetin e dey do for dere before, d guy no get glory a gun jor koz e don misuse him opportunity... so wat else notyn for him again...
Re: Should Mikel Obi Remain With Chelsea For Another Season? by Raiders: 7:55pm On Jul 09, 2015
MCdoc:
For his own good, he shud just leave to where u can get regular play time b4 he fades as a player
will you leave a €100k (35 million naira) per week job to go play for another team that will probably pay you less. Weather he plays or not he will be paid his salary for the next 2 yrs so he should remain in chealsea till he get a better offer or his contract expires

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cartoon Of Didier Drogba 'De Tito à Drogba' Released / Who Wins The CAF Award Today: Salah, Mane, Or Aubameyang? / Ivory Coast Vs Algeria: AFCON 2015 (3 - 1) ON 1st February 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.