Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,460 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Should Mikel Obi Remain With Chelsea For Another Season? - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Should Mikel Obi Remain With Chelsea For Another Season? (17070 Views)

Mikel Denies Being Punished By Chelsea For Playing For Nigeria At Rio. / Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo / BREAKING: Messi In Talks With Chelsea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Mikel Obi Remain With Chelsea For Another Season? by histemple: 8:23am On Jul 10, 2015
JayJustus:

the same Brazilian team that was trashed what 8:1 in the world cup?? hian...Pele eyaf curse okocha...issorait

Just like our football, the Brazilian national team has dropped significantly. However, when that statement was made, Brazil was consistently the best footballing nation according to Fifa ranking. Nevertheless, it is still a big honour for any African to be described as capable of walking straight to the Brazilian national team even with that unfortunate thrashing. If there is, even you know too well that it can't be Mikel.

1 Like

Re: Should Mikel Obi Remain With Chelsea For Another Season? by ModiKen(m): 8:42am On Jul 10, 2015
histemple:
Please what is Mikel?

Babe, forget u funny. Not who is but what is.grin

If some die-hard Mikel fans catch en.

No surprise if dem say u dey jealous cos e dey date oyibo babe.... grin
Re: Should Mikel Obi Remain With Chelsea For Another Season? by lucky032(m): 9:17am On Jul 10, 2015
histemple:
Please what is Mikel?
Mikel is mikellis Obillis
Re: Should Mikel Obi Remain With Chelsea For Another Season? by nekromansa(m): 10:24am On Jul 10, 2015
histemple:

I support good football and I like to be happy watching good players and teams. I have clubs, players and coaches I admire all over the continents. It's better to have a great impact on the game than being decorated as a mediocre player in a good club. Okocha didn't win any champions or premier league but he left an indelible mark on the round leather game. Pele recently announced that Okocha was the only African player that could walk straight to the Brazilian national team. That is the unforgettable recognition of an impact player.

mtcheeew who is pele is he God abeg okocha has tremendous dribbling skills average pass average creativity average freekick ability get into the brazillian team maybe the one that lost 7-1 to germany
Re: Should Mikel Obi Remain With Chelsea For Another Season? by niceman24(m): 10:32am On Jul 10, 2015
I know u didnt write dis just bc u like mikel, it is a manifestation of ur hatred to him
Re: Should Mikel Obi Remain With Chelsea For Another Season? by fejikudz(m): 10:55am On Jul 10, 2015
Goodnuel:
Why didn't he make at the top of game?? He played for a lowly Bolton, why a lowly Bolton exactly??.

Ohk, Pele rated him, good and fine. Mikel was the best 2nd player at the u20 FIFA youth championship after Messi( Lot of persons believe he was actually the best and not Messi at the time) and also triggered the fight between two English giants(Man U vs Chelsea) over his signature.

Aren't you bothered that after all the class and skills of Okocha, all you can say about him is just what a Certain Pele said? That he could walk into the Brazil squad( What exactly is that?) is that what success in football means to you?.

I'm not comparing Mikel to Okocha, but when it's all said and done, Mikel remains the Most decorated player in nigeria.. he's been to the biggest stages in world football. He has the experience and the memory both sweet and bitter.. football is more than skills. There is a reason why Okocha didn't make it in europe. You should figure that.

When it's time to rest and recall year achievements, there is surely going to one man who would feel proud of what he has achieved and it won't be Okocha.

Last last, Great players win titles.
Your comment makes alot of sense
@bolded.. people don't know dat..
btw How many nations cup did kanu and okocha won for nigeria
Re: Should Mikel Obi Remain With Chelsea For Another Season? by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:19am On Jul 10, 2015
unstableaswater:

Even if he transfer, the guy is already richer than your entire family. That is why u no get mouth reach that side.

Stay or Go, he has made it on the same level with the likes of Kanu Nwakwo. He has had a successful career winning many trophy.

Haters will always hate.

You must be very silly to put my family in d picture,ewu nnama
Re: Should Mikel Obi Remain With Chelsea For Another Season? by damian1122: 11:35am On Jul 10, 2015
I think he needs to move, because I knw if u wanna achieve your goal in life, u will have to work hard, not sitting in one place waiting for ur destiny to come and meet you. Mikel needs move...
Re: Should Mikel Obi Remain With Chelsea For Another Season? by echelons(m): 11:42am On Jul 10, 2015
ritababe:
last season e manage see bench, this season na reserve e go dey

Lol.. funny.. grin

But on a serious note, that your bobby fit dey bench for my mouth? lipsrsealed

What am I even saying sef undecided Bobby don confuse me
Re: Should Mikel Obi Remain With Chelsea For Another Season? by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 12:09pm On Jul 10, 2015
Flashh:
I would have ask him to leave.

But since he's not benching me, he can stay as long as he likes. undecided
Lolz
Re: Should Mikel Obi Remain With Chelsea For Another Season? by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 12:11pm On Jul 10, 2015
Pavore9:
Let him stay there and continue to recieve his Pounds, it is not as if he is aiming to win the World Footballer of the Year
cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin
Pavore9:
Let him stay there and continue to recieve his Pounds, it is not as if he is aiming to win the World Footballer of the Year
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Should Mikel Obi Remain With Chelsea For Another Season? by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 12:17pm On Jul 10, 2015
femi4:
Seat belt
LMVO
Re: Should Mikel Obi Remain With Chelsea For Another Season? by Whobedatte(m): 8:34am On Jul 15, 2015
histemple:

I support good football and I like to be happy watching good players and teams. I have clubs, players and coaches I admire all over the continents. It's better to have a great impact on the game than being decorated as a mediocre player in a good club. Okocha didn't win any champions or premier league but he left an indelible mark on the round leather game. Pele recently announced that Okocha was the only African player that could walk straight to the Brazilian national team. That is the unforgettable recognition of an impact player.
your comments are always intellectually sagacious.
Classic!!!
Kudos ma'am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cartoon Of Didier Drogba 'De Tito à Drogba' Released / Who Wins The CAF Award Today: Salah, Mane, Or Aubameyang? / Ivory Coast Vs Algeria: AFCON 2015 (3 - 1) ON 1st February 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.