Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Am I On Track Wit Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I On Track Wit Her (520 Views)

Is It Fair For Wife To Hve Sex Wit Her Fater In Law ,if Fater In Law Is Widower / Nigerian Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Sex Wit Her “yahoo L / Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I On Track Wit Her by kunlexbaba45(m): 12:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
In luv wit a lady buh she kips males frnds alot.....was goin tru her fone n saw different indecence male msgs... Buh wat baffle me is dat her male man frnd n oda toaster will ask abt her boyfrnd. Despite fucking her.......buh she kip tellin me she luvs me n each time she ridin me d**k she wud b beggin not 2 leave her. Buh am confuse cos her ways re nt pure. She slept @my place yesteday cos dats her bufday buh i had 2 switch her fone off cos of different calls n msgs. Am still her man or make i dull her. Insult is allowed.
Re: Am I On Track Wit Her by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 05, 2015
She loves your dickk same way she loves those she whores herself for.
Re: Am I On Track Wit Her by Beesluv: 12:18pm On Jul 05, 2015
Wait till she dash you disease
Re: Am I On Track Wit Her by orogodoganyin(m): 12:33pm On Jul 05, 2015
that's a question 4 urslf
Re: Am I On Track Wit Her by 2dice(m): 12:44pm On Jul 05, 2015
Oga she should be your sexmate ... Not girlfriend
Re: Am I On Track Wit Her by IamLEGEND1: 3:08pm On Jul 05, 2015
these days, i heard we have something even deadlier than AIDS.
Re: Am I On Track Wit Her by mightyjoe746: 3:12pm On Jul 05, 2015
U won marry her? no b watin u want she dey give u, live ur life bro and let her keep her frends, d phrase "in Love" is relative, just don't create problem out of notin and if u know u don't want her, break up wit her and move on! Chikena!

(1) (Reply)

Bayo Omoboriowo Set To Wed / Stay Away From Nigerian Men! All Nigerian Men Are Conmen' - Kenyan Girl Writes / Her Parents Are Against Our Relationship...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.