Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Write Your NL Crush/babe A 5-verse Romantic Poem in Elizabethan English. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Write Your NL Crush/babe A 5-verse Romantic Poem in Elizabethan English. (5893 Views)

Mention/tag Your NL Crush(es) / Which Baby Would You And Your NL Crush Produce? / Who Is Your NL Crush? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Write Your NL Crush/babe A 5-verse Romantic Poem in Elizabethan English. by Creamish(f): 5:03pm On Jul 06, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

what would you like to know abt me

all u can tell...and a pix to cap it all.. smiley
Re: Write Your NL Crush/babe A 5-verse Romantic Poem in Elizabethan English. by tosyne2much(m): 5:40pm On Jul 06, 2015
iamkingzlee:
oyaaa Tosin wake up!!! grin
Baba, I don wake ooooo cheesy
Re: Write Your NL Crush/babe A 5-verse Romantic Poem in Elizabethan English. by mirabell23(f): 5:57pm On Jul 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
Ooooh my God !!!

I'm actually short of words
Re: Write Your NL Crush/babe A 5-verse Romantic Poem in Elizabethan English. by mirabell23(f): 5:57pm On Jul 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
Ooooh my God !!!

am serious kiss
tosyne2much:
Ooooh my God !!!

am serious
Re: Write Your NL Crush/babe A 5-verse Romantic Poem in Elizabethan English. by mirabell23(f): 5:58pm On Jul 06, 2015
am serious
Re: Write Your NL Crush/babe A 5-verse Romantic Poem in Elizabethan English. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 06, 2015
Boxer007:
I would love to jack sparrow twerk to Nikki Minaj anaconda before I fuk him in the ass
lipsrsealed Oh lord !!!

lipsrsealed

Buahahahahahahaha!!!!! Lmao!! LORD!!! grin grin
Re: Write Your NL Crush/babe A 5-verse Romantic Poem in Elizabethan English. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 06, 2015
Thoughts of you surround me
You're the beating of my heart
The love you give defines me
My life no longer dark
You give your hand so sweetly
I am lost if you're away
You have me so completely
I cherish you night and day
Without your breath I cannot live
I need your lips on mine
Nothing at all I wouldn't give
I'll take nothing and be fine
For in your arms I'm always home
So happy and so proud
Never a day you'll feel alone
And I'll yell it oh so loud......
I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART

You are such a mature lady Aminat508 kiss
Re: Write Your NL Crush/babe A 5-verse Romantic Poem in Elizabethan English. by tosyne2much(m): 6:31pm On Jul 06, 2015
mirabell23:
am serious kiss am serious
I'm also crushing on you cool
Re: Write Your NL Crush/babe A 5-verse Romantic Poem in Elizabethan English. by mirabell23(f): 6:33pm On Jul 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
I'm also crushing on you cool
for real?
Re: Write Your NL Crush/babe A 5-verse Romantic Poem in Elizabethan English. by sinizia: 7:03pm On Jul 06, 2015
darkenedrebel:
twinkle twinkle little slut/
Ishi Ishi Ishilove /
ban ban ban is all she knows...including sucking rocky c0cks/ ✘

Re: Write Your NL Crush/babe A 5-verse Romantic Poem in Elizabethan English. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 06, 2015
Omotayor123:

Orijin101 my padi.. Wetin natongue

BTW what happened to your Orijin101 moniker
I'm not orijin101
Re: Write Your NL Crush/babe A 5-verse Romantic Poem in Elizabethan English. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 06, 2015
Creamish:

all u can tell...and a pix to cap it all.. smiley

Ill try and be brief
Unfortunately I cant help you with the pic dear
I Prefer to stay faceless... its more fun that way
Lemme see. Im friendly, easy going makes friends easily likes to have a good time and likes people around me to have a good time
I like to hang around people I can learn stuff from cos I believe we only stop learning when we die
I work, live within my means, live comfortably but aspire for more.
Physically (since no picture) Im tall (6ft 3inches precisely), broad shouldered, not muscular not skinny a little soft around the middle, great ass
Boyish good looks, an impish smile, left handed .......... I guess thats it smiley
Re: Write Your NL Crush/babe A 5-verse Romantic Poem in Elizabethan English. by Creamish(f): 8:23pm On Jul 06, 2015
smiley
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Ill try and be brief
Unfortunately I cant help you with the pic dear
I Prefer to stay faceless... its more fun that way
Lemme see. Im friendly, easy going makes friends easily likes to have a good time and likes people around me to have a good time
I like to hang around people I can learn stuff from cos I believe we only stop learning when we die
I work, live within my means, live comfortably but aspire for more.
Physically (since no picture) Im tall (6ft 3inches precisely), broad shouldered, not muscular not skinny a little soft around the middle, great ass
Boyish good looks, an impish smile, left handed .......... I guess thats it smiley

cool...so follow back.. we could take dis outta NL.... wat say ye? atleast ur not one of dem teens...so DAT ain't bad. smiley

1 Like

Re: Write Your NL Crush/babe A 5-verse Romantic Poem in Elizabethan English. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 06, 2015
5verse or 5lines? shocked
Re: Write Your NL Crush/babe A 5-verse Romantic Poem in Elizabethan English. by scentmarlc(m): 8:34pm On Jul 06, 2015
I wish the mountain cud become plain I wish the dews cud fall as rain I wish d tears of love cud be as sweet as sugarcane I wish my boat could sail away

......To a land full of happiness and splendour, with you by myside.
@Omavik
Re: Write Your NL Crush/babe A 5-verse Romantic Poem in Elizabethan English. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 06, 2015
grin grin Interesting.

Too bad, My Nl Crush, i stopped crushing on him a long time ago
Re: Write Your NL Crush/babe A 5-verse Romantic Poem in Elizabethan English. by faith551(m): 8:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
misssclassy:
My heart melts at the sight of you. My whole body ignites as I feel your touch on my skin. Your beauty and charm is like the radiance of a red lamp in the sycamore.

I can't live without you, oh love of my life. I desire you more and more with the passing of each day.
I need you to be beside me as I wake in the morn, and the last thing I see as I go to bed at night.

I can no longer hide my feelings for you.
I am in love with you, MONEY.

Believe me, you'll get tired of it when you find out money doesn't give happiness
Re: Write Your NL Crush/babe A 5-verse Romantic Poem in Elizabethan English. by dayojags10(m): 9:28pm On Jul 06, 2015
misssclassy:
My heart melts at the sight of you. My whole body ignites as I feel your touch on my skin. Your beauty and charm is like the radiance of a red lamp in the sycamore.

I can't live without you, oh love of my life. I desire you more and more with the passing of each day.
I need you to be beside me as I wake in the morn, and the last thing I see as I go to bed at night.

I can no longer hide my feelings for you.
I am in love with you, MONEY.
like you know my nickname is money right?,uve always been my crush too,ah love you
Re: Write Your NL Crush/babe A 5-verse Romantic Poem in Elizabethan English. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
My NL crush sad
The reason I'm still on NL
I would have deactivated, but i can't view that handsome face as a guest.
Looking at your piksho just makes my day, has me smiling like an eejit
I think I'm in ruff
I'm not a poet, so i can't compose this message as beautifully as I should
Dear NL crush, I want you to know that you have my heart, all of it! cry

2 Likes

Re: Write Your NL Crush/babe A 5-verse Romantic Poem in Elizabethan English. by Omotayor123(f): 9:38pm On Jul 06, 2015
TheOrijin:
I'm not orijin101
undecided
Re: Write Your NL Crush/babe A 5-verse Romantic Poem in Elizabethan English. by beau49: 9:42pm On Jul 06, 2015
Scrypt:
5verse or 5lines? shocked

Lmao...see as you open mouth. Iz nor too mush na....
Re: Write Your NL Crush/babe A 5-verse Romantic Poem in Elizabethan English. by dayojags10(m): 9:42pm On Jul 06, 2015
here it goes

I know God made me only human,
but i'd like to take dis time to describe that you are my favourite woman,
I believe age is for maths,
All i need is Chemistry,
She my black goddess,
Her love is the realest.

*Misssclassy
Re: Write Your NL Crush/babe A 5-verse Romantic Poem in Elizabethan English. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 06, 2015
Nneka123:
grin grin Interesting.

Too bad, My Nl Crush, i stopped crushing on him a long time ago
just tell me u like me and stop pretending
Re: Write Your NL Crush/babe A 5-verse Romantic Poem in Elizabethan English. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 06, 2015
Loveren:
just tell me u like me and stop pretending
Gerraaa here mehn! undecided

you are not likeable. tongue
Re: Write Your NL Crush/babe A 5-verse Romantic Poem in Elizabethan English. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 06, 2015
Nneka123:
Gerraaa here mehn! undecided

you are not likeable. tongue
baby dats not true na, ok incase u dnt know, i like u
Re: Write Your NL Crush/babe A 5-verse Romantic Poem in Elizabethan English. by MrsChima(f): 12:10am On Jul 07, 2015
darkenedrebel:

at your age...✘
die gay bish die.
Re: Write Your NL Crush/babe A 5-verse Romantic Poem in Elizabethan English. by Nobody: 2:59am On Jul 07, 2015
beau49:

Lmao...see as you open mouth.
Iz nor too mush na....

This people no know say e hard to even write one verse poem. cry.
Re: Write Your NL Crush/babe A 5-verse Romantic Poem in Elizabethan English. by beau49: 9:04am On Jul 07, 2015
Scrypt:

This people no know say e hard to even write one verse poem. cry.

Lol....grin pele
Re: Write Your NL Crush/babe A 5-verse Romantic Poem in Elizabethan English. by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 07, 2015
beau49:

Lol....grin pele

Oya you write me a poem naw. undecided
Re: Write Your NL Crush/babe A 5-verse Romantic Poem in Elizabethan English. by beau49: 9:13am On Jul 07, 2015
Scrypt:

Oya you write me a poem naw. undecided

One chance!
I hardly read poems,talkless of to write.
Re: Write Your NL Crush/babe A 5-verse Romantic Poem in Elizabethan English. by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 07, 2015
beau49:

One chance!

I hardly read poems,talkless of to write.

Haba! Don't you send text messages to him early in the morning? grin
Re: Write Your NL Crush/babe A 5-verse Romantic Poem in Elizabethan English. by beau49: 9:22am On Jul 07, 2015
Scrypt:

Haba! Don't you send text messages to him early in the morning? grin

gringrin even if I do,text message book plenty tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Signs You Are Masturbating Too Much, #4 Is Mind Blowing / I Have Been Having Three-Some Sex With My Wife And Friend For Five Years Now / My Experience With A Minor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.