Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,635 members, 7,820,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

My Wife Returned With Pregnancy After Night Vigil — Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Returned With Pregnancy After Night Vigil — Husband (4944 Views)

Has A Nigerian Girl Tried To Entrap You With Pregnancy? Share Your Experiences / Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex / How She Wants To Tie Me Down With Pregnancy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Returned With Pregnancy After Night Vigil — Husband by Naijabash(m): 3:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
Lagos - An Orile Agege Customary Court in Lagos State has dissolved the 17-year-old marriage between Funmilayo Kareem and her husband, Saliu, over adultery and related issues.

In his judgment, President of the court, Chief Bolarinwa Popoola, held that the marriage ended when the wife left the husband’s house and had a child for another man.

While delivering judgement, the court president said: “Adultery is and has always been a major cause of divorce. This marriage is hereby dissolved with immediate effect.”

Below are details of the issues that led to their divorce...

Funmilayo, a mother of three, had urged the court to dissolve the marriage on the ground that her husband always cursed her whenever they fought.

“The major reason I want to divorce him is that he is a dirty man and he fights and curses me a lot. I do not know how I became his wife, only God knows. I was forced to marry him, until now, I do not know his people."

On his part, Saliu denied the allegation and urged the court to grant her request. The husband said:

“It is not true that she was forced to marry me; we knew each other for about a year before I married her. We even went to pay her bride price to her family. What actually happened was that she became adulterous and I reported her to her parents.

“She claimed to be attending vigils, but I got to know that she was sleeping around. I once did not allow her to go for the vigil but she insisted and left without my permission.

“I went to the pastor and asked of her, the pastor denied seeing her and he called her, which was when she said she told me a lie to leave the house. READ MORE >>> https://gistok..com/2016/07/shocking-acts-of-naija-lady-im.html

Re: My Wife Returned With Pregnancy After Night Vigil — Husband by YOURMAN: 3:03pm On Jul 05, 2015
Lol
Re: My Wife Returned With Pregnancy After Night Vigil — Husband by midolian(m): 3:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
“She claimed to be attending vigils, but I got to know that she was sleeping around. I once did not allow her to go for the vigil but she insisted and left without my permission.

Ohkpa! The vigil don too sweet her belle be that

Re: My Wife Returned With Pregnancy After Night Vigil — Husband by tuffgongjo(m): 3:11pm On Jul 05, 2015
Wetin man no go hear/see for this obodo naija.
Re: My Wife Returned With Pregnancy After Night Vigil — Husband by Mzthowxeen(f): 3:11pm On Jul 05, 2015
lwdvm
Re: My Wife Returned With Pregnancy After Night Vigil — Husband by tinuolababy(f): 3:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
cheesy grin grin. O ti jere oko
Re: My Wife Returned With Pregnancy After Night Vigil — Husband by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 05, 2015
shocked
Re: My Wife Returned With Pregnancy After Night Vigil — Husband by pretydiva(f): 3:33pm On Jul 05, 2015
The rate of adultery these days is becoming so alarming. May God help us
Re: My Wife Returned With Pregnancy After Night Vigil — Husband by Slimzjoe(m): 3:38pm On Jul 05, 2015
Chai!!

She should have just used Cucumber
Re: My Wife Returned With Pregnancy After Night Vigil — Husband by AlienStar: 4:04pm On Jul 05, 2015
Night vigil? of course they were awake doing d "deed" all nite!
Re: My Wife Returned With Pregnancy After Night Vigil — Husband by Naijabash(m): 1:02am On May 27, 2019
itswello
Re: My Wife Returned With Pregnancy After Night Vigil — Husband by Naijabash(m): 7:09am On May 27, 2019
chai nawoo
Re: My Wife Returned With Pregnancy After Night Vigil — Husband by Naijabash(m): 10:00am On May 27, 2019
grin
Re: My Wife Returned With Pregnancy After Night Vigil — Husband by Easybela(f): 10:18am On May 27, 2019
undecided
Re: My Wife Returned With Pregnancy After Night Vigil — Husband by Naijabash(m): 10:59am On May 27, 2019
Re: My Wife Returned With Pregnancy After Night Vigil — Husband by Naijabash(m): 8:45am On Aug 02, 2019
okayoo
Re: My Wife Returned With Pregnancy After Night Vigil — Husband by GOFRONT(m): 9:55am On Aug 02, 2019
Na wao....So many marriages sitting on a time bomb Nowadays....
Re: My Wife Returned With Pregnancy After Night Vigil — Husband by Naijabash(m): 10:22am On Aug 02, 2019
nasooo
GOFRONT:
Na wao....So many marriages sitting on a time bomb Nowadays....

Re: My Wife Returned With Pregnancy After Night Vigil — Husband by Belafonte(m): 11:49am On Aug 02, 2019
Whoever was dicking that woman was obviously doing a good job, so much so she left home for 'vigil' despite her husband's vehemently expressed reservations. Even if the trumpet sounded and rapture took place, she would go see that man before answering heaven's call.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Returned With Pregnancy After Night Vigil — Husband by Naijabash(m): 12:29pm On Aug 02, 2019
'*-:
Re: My Wife Returned With Pregnancy After Night Vigil — Husband by Naijabash(m): 4:40pm On Aug 02, 2019
:Pi.
Re: My Wife Returned With Pregnancy After Night Vigil — Husband by Naijabash(m): 8:33pm On Aug 02, 2019
,,,.Racy Photo Of Singer Yemi Alade Has Got People Talking
Re: My Wife Returned With Pregnancy After Night Vigil — Husband by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:29pm On Aug 02, 2019
Pastors of our generation

Re: My Wife Returned With Pregnancy After Night Vigil — Husband by Naijabash(m): 4:30am On Aug 03, 2019
waooo
Re: My Wife Returned With Pregnancy After Night Vigil — Husband by Naijabash(m): 7:11pm On Aug 06, 2019
sad.,"'
Re: My Wife Returned With Pregnancy After Night Vigil — Husband by Naijabash(m): 11:56am On Aug 07, 2019
;[-] smiley
Re: My Wife Returned With Pregnancy After Night Vigil — Husband by Naijabash(m): 4:02pm On Aug 07, 2019
oakoo
Re: My Wife Returned With Pregnancy After Night Vigil — Husband by Naijabash(m): 9:41pm On Oct 08, 2020
Re: My Wife Returned With Pregnancy After Night Vigil — Husband by Naijabash(m): 9:14am On Oct 09, 2020
:og
Re: My Wife Returned With Pregnancy After Night Vigil — Husband by Naijabash(m): 12:21pm On Oct 16, 2020
-0987k.
Re: My Wife Returned With Pregnancy After Night Vigil — Husband by paulolee(m): 12:30pm On Oct 16, 2020
its not DT bad....it once happened in d bible
Re: My Wife Returned With Pregnancy After Night Vigil — Husband by Breezzy(m): 12:37pm On Oct 16, 2020
Hahahaha

(1) (Reply)

Guys Why? / Why You Need To Stop Dating Short Girls. / The Birthroom Pleasure (how She Made Her BF Cum Inside Her)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.