Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,807 members, 7,844,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista - Dating And Meet-up Zone (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista (17758 Views)

An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul / An Interview With Misssclassy, Obinoscopy, Airforce1 And Aminat508 / An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by ronald4lif(m): 8:59pm On Jul 05, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Here's the religion is shared but spirituality is personal.

What we must also as admit is that over the decades there have been alterations to these holy books and the doctrines there in styled to fit the perception of the writers or translators.

One of such errors is the assumption that God is a male. Careful analysis and ratiocinations point to the fact that God has no gender. God is a compendium of both genders and both genders are subsets of the God being. Established religions tend to brand such realizations of the truth as heretical but the truth is when people realize the truth and questin age-long beliefs, it reduces the hold of religion on them as makes them embrace the concept of spirituality solely

God doesn't oppress women or subjugate them - our patriarchal society and the primal differences of both sexes do. God is not to blame for man's shortcomings 'cause man has the power of choice and he chose to ruin the world.

[/b]

Good read. It's save to say that religion is man made and an organized doctrine designed by man, mostly men who are seemingly misogynists judging from passages of most religious books that was structured to give men the edge over women and basically establish an alpha-male society. I hope other Christians/Muslims can view it likewise.

Do you think religion played a significant role in bringing about a patriarchal system or would it have been different without it?. Is the more to male supremacy apart from the religious and cultural factor and can we have a few reasons to this?.

What's the drive behind your anti-feminism crusade and why do you think gender equality is unobtainable in Nigeria?.
Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 05, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

By being nice I suppose you mean checking their DPs, effusively telling them how "beautiful" they are, [b]stalking them from thread to thread and subserviently agreeing to their comments even when it is silly?

[/b]

Agap£sparis grin cheesy

you just said the truth bro.
no female respects a truckling & obsequious man. ✘
Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by Slimzjoe(m): 9:00pm On Jul 05, 2015
Midehi:

or even the girlfriend grin

No be small grin

But sha he has Answered
Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 05, 2015
If you are given 10million naira to sponsor a Nairalander for a political post, Which NLander will you put your money to give you fair representation

Cc

Barcanista
Mizmycoli
Dygeasy
Thesonofmark
Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by chimerase2: 9:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
Dygeasy:
I never said I was. cool
nawa oh shocked
Anyway tnx for answering
Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by Dygeasy(m): 9:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
MuhdG:

Okay,
Just a little bit of advice from me to you.
You don't really have to take it
I (we) all know 'islam' is seen as an inhuman religion, you might see it that way also (no offense), but that's just how things are. How people see it, is entirrely different from what it is.

But you are a muslim for a reason, it is a gift/privilege

Please don't throw it away, please.
Even if it has been long you prayed, please tonight try and do so.
If you don't. Know how to, you can google it.
Or better still, watch a video on youtube.

I'm sure you might see/feel a 'light' in you.
Just try it...

Again, you don't have to...
And no offense.
I have nothing against islam or any other religion. Never did. Never saw it as inhumane and that I was or you were born in a particular religion is an accident of life. It's no gift. We all only had to adapt to our environment.

I've only failed to see what good religion which is itself an invention of man has done to mankind. Once again I have nothing against any religion and I'm on the side of the divide that believes in the existence of God. Will you even believe I just got back in from the mosque for the 8pm prayers? And I prayed with drunkards,womanizers and unrepentant hypocrites who suddenly have become saints cos of the season we're in and everyone is gonna hail them because they're poster images of the religion cos they practice it in act and they bear Islamic names. Fvck that my brother! I could go on and on but that's not the subject matter here.

I could have chosen to just say I'm a Muslim and avoided this but I chose to be honest by saying I'm not a practising Muslim and apparently I just toyed with a 'beehive'. I'd rather be that honest than delude myself while painting myself nicely in front of y'all.

I don't care what people think about my religious orientation. Fvck their opinion. I'm more particular about my personal relationship with God. Things were perfect until the advent of religion. I'm just being logical.

Pardon me brother.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by Dygeasy(m): 9:10pm On Jul 05, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
If you are given 10million naira to sponsor a Nairalander for a political post, Which NLander will you put your money to give you fair representation

Cc

Barcanista
Mizmycoli
Dygeasy
Thesonofmark

MizMyColi for President!!!!

Kachisbarbie as her running mate.

cheesy cheesy

Never gonna be a dull moment in Aso Rock.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 05, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

LADIES and not women in general are suppose to be respected. Ladies are smart, cultured and INTELLIGENT.

By being nice I suppose you mean checking their DPs, effusively telling them how "beautiful" they are, stalking them from thread to thread and subserviently agreeing to their comments even when it is silly? That just describe a male who lacks self-worth, servile and unprincipled. A lady opens a thread with the topic "CHECK OUT MY CURVES" of course that's pettiness.

I complement people for their show of intelligence and not otherwise.

Yes, I do. Ironically she's a student of English language and literary studies and, yes, she's a grammarian.

ok....waiting patiently the day you comment positively on a lady's intelligent post.

thanks for your time...am done with you.
Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by Aminat508(f): 9:12pm On Jul 05, 2015
chimerase2:
nawa oh shocked
Anyway tnx for answering
losun joo grin

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 05, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I'm sorry, sealed lips with that
Got ya? tongue
Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:15pm On Jul 05, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
@ thesonofmark

* I've not got my dictionary here to type like you but What is your view about the present government.

* which Nigeria Statesman is your role model

* If you are an atheist, what is your objective take on Gay marriage

1. Nigerian political parties generally lack ideologies and it is all too evident when the incumbent government at all levels lack the ability to priorities. The Republic and Democrat parties are different in ideologies and that's why American policies in the Bush Snr. and Bush Jnr. eras were similar while Obama and Clinton's era are similar ideologies.

The incumbent ruling party lacks the fundamental ideology peculiar to it and, just like the previous governments, the status quo will remain. THERE CAN'T BE CHANGE WHEN THE IDEOLOGY IS THE SAME - NO IDEOLOGY.

2. CLEMENT ISONG.

3. HOMOSEXUALITY has nothing to do with religion- it has more to do with biology. Homosexuality is unnatural. Even across the higher animal sub-class like mammals there are no hermaphrodites or homosexuals because instinctively it contradicts the natural order. The only homosexuals are twisted humans who CONSCIOUSLY negate the natural other.

[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by XBLadez: 9:15pm On Jul 05, 2015
Dygeasy:
MizMyColi for President!!!!

Kachisbarbie as her running mate.

cheesy cheesy

Never gonna be a dull moment in Aso Rock.
Why only women?
Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 05, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

Cc

Barcanista
Mizmycoli
Dygeasy
Thesonofmark

Myself of course for RSHA... grin
Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by Dygeasy(m): 9:18pm On Jul 05, 2015
XBLadez:

Why only women?
I had a choice and I made the choice based on facts bro. cheesy
Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:20pm On Jul 05, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

Cc

Barcanista
Mizmycoli
Dygeasy
The son of mark

One can only bequeath such positions to people one really knows and personas could be deceiving.

Am I being blunt? Yes. Am I being honest? Yes.

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by XBLadez: 9:20pm On Jul 05, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

1. Nigerian political parties generally lack ideologies and it is all too evident when the incumbent government at all levels lack the ability to priorities. The Republic and Democrat parties are different in ideologies and that's why American policies in the Bush Snr. and Bush Jnr. eras were similar while Obama and Clinton's era are similar ideologies.

The incumbent ruling party lacks the fundamental ideology peculiar to it and, just like the previous governments, the status quo will remain. THERE CAN'T BE CHANGE WHEN THE IDEOLOGY IS THE SAME - NO IDEOLOGY.

2. CLEMENT ISONG.

3. HOMOSEXUALITY has nothing to do with religion- it has more to do with biology. Homosexuality is unnatural. [b]Even across the higher animal sub-class like mammals there are no hermaphrodites or homosexuals because instinctively it contradicts the natural order.
The only homosexuals are twisted humans who CONSCIOUSLY negate the natural other.

[/b]
Fvck homos, but your assertion is wrong. Look up the link below

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_animals_displaying_homosexual_behavior
Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 05, 2015
barcanista:
Myself of course for RSHA... grin
Apart from You
Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by kristen12(f): 9:21pm On Jul 05, 2015
Thesonofmark and grammer sha!!

Update your diary na.
Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by MizMyColi(f): 9:21pm On Jul 05, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
@ mizmycoli

*Is it possible to be a Nigeriapolitician and be born again

* Why is it that the country politics of today, there is that division along ethnic line in our political support

* How do you sleep knowing that GEJ that you are supporting has Glaring shortcomings that he allowed to consume him.

Don't you think you are too noble and unsullied to get your hands dirty in politic section. Remember, they take no prisoners there

smiley

To be neutral doesn't mean absence of political leaning or persuasion.

Neutrals don't rejoice when calamity befalls the Country because they hate the President or the Governor.

They have feelings and sympathies for the people dying or displaced in Middlebelt and Northeast because of activities of Fulani herdsmen and Bokoharam respectively.

They appreciate and don't criticize development.

They appreciate talents and refrain from pulling them down.

They don't judge someone by their tribe, region, religion or political persuasion rather on merit, equity and track records

They are generally polite and civil during conversation or debate.

# But they don't like being insulted hence their contributions are limited.

^^^ I was equally confused on this topic till I encountered Iraeliairforce on one Pol section thread.
It was another turning point for me.
A person who plays the brand of politics mentioned above can be at peace with his creator and self ultimatelysmiley

2. I think the division borne out of ethno-religious centricness has a lot to do with mind control gimmicks which the elite unleash on the masses when they think it would serve their purposes.
This is more reason I feel like slapping sense into any supposedly enlightened folk who plays the card of ethnic bigotry at will.

3. Pre-March 28, I was rather apolitical, though, a closet supporter of GEJ.
GEJ might have had his flaws, yes. But I think that recent events in the wake of this new administration and his latest update on facebook, has shown us how good a man he is at heart. What finally won me over to GEJ was his statement on his ambition not being worth the blood of any Nigerian.
That said, I will always prefer the Devil I know to some Angel I do not know.

4. Are you inadvertently saying that all those, including you, who are active in the pol section are ignoble/less noble?
Certainly not!!!

I hate to think of myself as better than anyone, and no one should think of me as better than them. Our source is one and the same, and we should allow those we truly care about to pursue their passions without any sense of judgement or ill-feeling on our part.

The business of politics is all about influencing people. I believe that when played rightly and within the ambit of morality, we can achieve meaningful and lasting solutions to the problems which beguile us as a people.

Yes.
Admittedly, playing politics on NL, especially for a passionate person like me means I'm very much susceptible to hate speeches, negative energies and worth nots.

Well guess what?
So far so good, despite my few gaffes here and there, I think I'm doing well for myself and try as much as possible to avoid toxicity and toxic people.

I participate in the section a lot because it's fun and very mentally challenging, plus I see myself taking up conspicuous leadership positions in the near future. Tbh, I'm thankful.
I'm thankful because I have formed my own rules of engagement which has seen me forming associations that I think are beneficial to me, nothing gives me greater joy as a PDP fan than the quilt of brotherhood that holds us together, moreover, I'm growing intellectually and at this point I make bold to say that the dirtiness and worth nots affect me not.
I also try to maintain my dignity among folks of all divide. Where you see hate and dirt, I see fun and an opportunity to be better...it's all about perception Sis (Checkout my siggy) cool

So far, so good....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by KingTom(m): 9:22pm On Jul 05, 2015
Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by kellyJames5(m): 9:23pm On Jul 05, 2015
Miz-mycoli

Why do you like writing epistles as response?

SonOfMark

Who's your crush on Nairaland?

Barcanista

Do you see Wike as a Governor that will deliver going by his precedent so far or He is just doing "Initial Gra-Gra"?
Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by MizMyColi(f): 9:27pm On Jul 05, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

Cc

Barcanista
Mizmycoli
Dygeasy
Thesonofmark

Barcanista, Flets, the moniker with K & N, Dearpreye, WNTT....

Senate President, VP, President, Speaker HoR, Attorney General of the federation.
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by ronald4lif(m): 9:28pm On Jul 05, 2015
Dygeasy:
I have nothing against islam or any other religion. Never did. Never saw it as inhumane and that I was or you were born in a particular religion is an accident of life. It's no gift. We all only had to adapt to our environment.

I've only failed to see what good religion which is itself an invention of man has done to mankind. Once again I have nothing against any religion and I'm on the side of the divide that believes in the existence of God. Will you even believe I just got back in from the mosque for the 8pm prayers? And I prayed with drunkards,womanizers and unrepentant hypocrites who suddenly have become saints cos of the season we're in and everyone is gonna hail them because they're poster images of the religion cos they practice it in act and they bear Islamic names. Fvck that my brother! I could go on and on but that's not the subject matter here.

I could have chosen to just say I'm a Muslim and avoided this but I chose to be honest by saying I'm not a practising Muslim and apparently I just toyed with a 'beehive'. I'd rather be that honest than delude myself while painting myself nicely in front of y'all.

I don't care what people think about my religious orientation. Fvck their opinion. I'm more particular about my personal relationship with God. Things were perfect until the advent of religion. I'm just being logical.

Pardon me brother.

The emboldened is quite detailing. The moment one begin to view religion logically and apply rational reasoning they begin to understand the chicanery and wiles on which it's founded on. To my understanding and has witnessed by the swarms you are confronted with since you mentioned you've lost touch with last time you prayed and practice your religion, there seem to be this vindication anyone who doesn't attend churches/mosque is evil and/or immoral while those who invade religious buildings are pure and sanctimonious. One wonders if the journey to everlasting felicity and paradise is premise on how often one prays to God and ecclesiastical rather than their personal actions and lifetime decisions.
Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
kristen12:
The.sonofmark and grammer sha!!
Update your diary na.
Mma mbakara, I'd do so soon.smiley
Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:32pm On Jul 05, 2015
XBLadez:

Fvck homos, but your assertion is wrong. Look up the link below

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_animals_displaying_homosexual_behavior

The point is
: Are there MAMMALS that are homosexual? None.

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by kristen12(f): 9:33pm On Jul 05, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Mma mbakara, I'd do so soon.smiley
okay ooooooo.
I'm enjoying your interview.
Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by kr0ne(m): 9:38pm On Jul 05, 2015
misssclassy:

It's Kr0ne

Cc
Mizmycoli grin grin
Haha! I'd host a party if she was truly referring to me. cheesy
Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 05, 2015
kr0ne:
Haha! I'd host a party if she was truly referring to me. cheesy
cheesy grin
Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 05, 2015
MizMyColi:

whynotthetruth, I only told mizmycoli Goodmorning and she replied me with that long essay that will scare oremusanctus off.
Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by tola9ja: 9:40pm On Jul 05, 2015
MizMyColi:

[size=18pt]i invite you to islam [/size]
Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by funlord(m): 9:41pm On Jul 05, 2015
ronald4lif:

[/b]
ronald4lif:

The emboldened is quite detailing. The moment one begin to view religion logically and apply rational reasoning they begin to understand THE CHICANERY AND WILES ON WHICH ITS FOUNDED ON. To my understanding and has witnessed by the swarms you are confronted with since you mentioned you've lost touch with last time you prayed and practice your religion, there seem to be this vindication anyone who doesn't attend churches/mosque is evil and/or immoral while those who invade religious buildings are pure and sanctimonious. One wonders if the journey to everlasting felicity and paradise is premise on how often one prays to God and ecclesiastical rather than their personal actions and lifetime decisions.

You 2 like such religious arguments, but I think you would find that most individuals who follow one or the other forms of organised religion refuse 2 acknowledge the bolded! Because it confirms their worst fears about their beliefs!
Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 05, 2015
MuhdG:

Okay,
Just a little bit of advice from me to you.
You don't really have to take it
I (we) all know 'islam' is seen as an inhuman religion, you might see it that way also (no offense), but that's just how things are. How people see it, is entirrely different from what it is.

But you are a muslim for a reason, it is a gift/privilege

Please don't throw it away, please.
Even if it has been long you prayed, please tonight try and do so.
If you don't. Know how to, you can google it.
Or better still, watch a video on youtube.

I'm sure you might see/feel a 'light' in you.
Just try it...

Again, you don't have to...
And no offense.
You don't discuss religion when people appear to be close minded about it. You o ly discuss when you feel that the person is open to dialogue. It is in your place to spread the word ONLY IF, AND IF the person seems willing. If you took time to read his post, you could tell that he is not ready for you. Please, you need to learn to let people be where religion is concerned because it is a very delicate subject.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13)

Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? / I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage / Who's Dating Who On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.