Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,714 members, 7,844,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista (17755 Views)

An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul / An Interview With Misssclassy, Obinoscopy, Airforce1 And Aminat508 / An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by ritababe(f): 7:16pm On Jul 05, 2015
Dygeasy:
1.Irrespective of who could have won and who actually won, they seem to me jokes of Presidents. As long as we have unserious men in Aso Rock, Biko Haram is here to stay.

2. Unity is one important thing we need in Nigeria right now. I wouldn't subscribe to anything contrary.

3. A lot. In fact sex is secondary. I will cherish a woman who cares about me, my dreams and is ready to listen to my problems and give advice.

4. If World War 3 breaks out. It's a sad reality that we are goners as a nation.

tnks
what compel u to start Mr/Mrs nairaland
Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 05, 2015
Ishilove:
One hour bans henceforth. No more sidetalk please.

My post was deleted, with all due respect i'm suspecting it's your handwork, you are just too strict...
Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by XBLadez: 7:17pm On Jul 05, 2015
Dygeasy, what exactly made you adjust the rules of voting in the Mr and Miss Nairaland contests? I noticed you added the clause of 100 comments and above this year for voters?
Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by dharay88: 7:17pm On Jul 05, 2015
adeh39:

Pls gimme one more dico...... I don't want Oxford o.... cool
cool

Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 05, 2015
ritababe:
@ barcanista, mizmycoli, dygeasy, thesonofmark
1. do u think if Jonathan won the last election, boko haram would have been a thing of the past now?
2. what's ur take on biafra , do u think Nigeria should give them their freedom?
3. what other thing can a lady offer in R/ship apart from sex?
4. do u guys think Nigeria can survive if world war111 start now?
1. Íf Jonathan had won and the military tempo sustained, Bh would have been contained if not exterminated by now.

2. My position on Biafra agitation is very simple. The right to self-determination is inalienable in line with the UN Charter. Nigeria should call for a referendum to allow the people of Biafra decide whether or not they want to remain within the entity called Nigeria. If Nigeria don't want to lose any of its territory, the alternative is to convoke a SNC that will reshape and balance the inequality that the status quo promotes. However, I don't support violence.

3. Companionship

4 Nigeria won't survive in the advent of any war except she gets her acts right.
Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 05, 2015
Question for mizmycoli

*What caused you to change your stance on religion?
Do you consider God as unjust? Do you feel his actions are contrary to the biblical definition of him being a loving and forgiving God who has good thoughts for all his creation

*Do you work out? As in do you visit the gym
If no, have you ever given it a thought?

*When you were schooling in Uniben, where did you stay? And where did you normally go to read at night?

*Who is your nairaland crush? Who are the males you admire on this forum?
Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by charijee(f): 7:19pm On Jul 05, 2015
Thesonofmark, is there always a dictionary placed by your side while typing?

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by friedcorn: 7:20pm On Jul 05, 2015
ban go many for this thread o.

Well make i siddon look.
Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by agarawu23(m): 7:20pm On Jul 05, 2015
MizMyColi:

good answer.
I like ladies that can cope with broke guys. I will try my luck soon smiley cheesy
Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 05, 2015
XBLadez:
Barcanista, do you think Buhari will ever succeed in making N1 equal to 1$? cool
lol...Buhari can't even make $1 to be N50 sef.
www.onechance.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by Dygeasy(m): 7:21pm On Jul 05, 2015
ritababe:

tnks
what compel u to start Mr/Mrs nairaland
I didn't start the contest. A former moderator of the romance section, Sexkillz did. I even contested once. Forget about my position cheesy.

After the exit of Sexkillz from Nairaland, nobody was taking over and so I decided to. Mailed some people then so they wouldn't say "what's wrong with this one?" Got the support and organized the May/June 2014 Edition.
Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by ritababe(f): 7:22pm On Jul 05, 2015
barcanista:
1. Íf Jonathan had won and the military tempo sustained, Bh would have been contained if not exterminated by now.

2. My position on Biafra agitation is very simple. The right to self-determination is inalienable in line with the UN Charter. Nigeria should call for a referendum to allow the people of Biafra decide whether or not they want to remain within the entity called Nigeria. If Nigeria don't want to lose any of its territory, the alternative is to convoke a SNC that will reshape and balance the inequality that the status quo promotes. However, I don't support violence.

3. Companionship

4 Nigeria won't survive in the advent of any war except she gets her acts right.

thank you
Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by Dygeasy(m): 7:22pm On Jul 05, 2015
XBLadez:
Dygeasy, what exactly made you adjust the rules of voting in the Mr and Miss Nairaland contests? I noticed you added the clause of 100 comments and above this year for voters?
Its not a new rule. In fact the rule has been there since 2013. It is our own way of deciding alternate accounts by means of how active these accounts are. We don't have access to users' IP addresses so we had to device a means.

Thank you.
Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by ritababe(f): 7:23pm On Jul 05, 2015
Dygeasy:
I didn't start the contest. A former moderator of the romance section, Sexkillz did. I even contested once. Forget about my position cheesy.

After the exit of Sexkillz from Nairaland, nobody was taking over and so I decided to. Mailed some people then so they wouldn't say "what's wrong with this one?" Got the support and organized the May/June 2014 Edition.

thank you for ur time
Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by Aminat508(f): 7:23pm On Jul 05, 2015
KingTom cheesy wink kiss
Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by Dygeasy(m): 7:24pm On Jul 05, 2015
ritababe:

thank you for ur time
You're welcome Rita. smiley
Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:24pm On Jul 05, 2015
charijee:
The son of mark, is there always a dictionary placed by your side while typing?
Negative. It would be near impossible to peruse lexicographs and simultaneously churn out replies in real-time.

3 Likes

Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by MizMyColi(f): 7:24pm On Jul 05, 2015
ritababe:
@mizmycoli
1. do u think if Jonathan won the last election, boko haram would have been a thing of the past now?
2. what's ur take on biafra , do u think Nigeria should give them their freedom?
3. what other thing can a lady offer in R/ship apart from sex?
4. do u guys think Nigeria can survive if world war111 start now?

1. I believe that their wings would have been clipped to a large extent. Because it would have been a case of deploying every resource at his disposal, especially seeing as he wouldn't be looking to please anyone or avoid stepping on toes in a bid to get re-elected.
It would have been a fight to finish cool

2. I am all for one Nigeria. Whether we agree or not, we have our roots deeply entrenched in one another.
The secessionist movement should not be characterized by war and hate speeches. Ultimately, I think the Igbos want a better representation in the grand scheme of things, in accordance with the federal character principle.

3. I will speak for myself here.
My being as a whole is a blessing, not just to my man, to the my immediate environment.
One of the most important things anyone would discover about me on close scrutiny is that I am a bedrock of sorts, resourceful, and that I portend an unflinching Loyalty to those whom I call my own.

4. Impossible is nothing.
Never say never.
Nigerians are too blessed a people to be undermined.
Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 05, 2015
Midehi:

at 13 shocked...clap for yaself..lol

nice one.
No be my fault kiss

How old were you when you had yours for the first time?
Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by KingTom(m): 7:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
Mizmycoli erm ***clears throat***

It is on record that you said you're curvaceous. Now having read that line could you please supply the gentlemen gathered here with your body statistics?, for medical research purposes of course grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
barcanista:
No be my fault kiss

How old were you when you had yours for the first time?
e don tay uuuuuuu for dat thing!

on my interview day, you will know that cool
Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 05, 2015
ritababe:

thank you
Welcome....love your siggy tongue
Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by agarawu23(m): 7:27pm On Jul 05, 2015
barcanista:
lol...Buhari can't even make $1 to be N50 sef.
www.onechance.com
undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:28pm On Jul 05, 2015
XBLadez:
TheSonOfMark, why do you like fighting with Misssclassy? Could it be love?

It takes a lot of mental energy to love or hate. To feel either of those emotions I'd have to be in the know about the personality being the addressed moniker and I have no such details. Love and hate are extreme emotions.

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 05, 2015
Maybe you should tell me off record
Midehi:

e don tay uuuuuuu for dat thing!

on my interview day, you will know that cool
Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by ritababe(f): 7:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
MizMyColi:

thank you @thesonofmark pls answer my question
Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by XBLadez: 7:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

It takes a lot of mental energy to love or hate. To feel either of those emotions I'd have to be in the know about the personality being the addressed moniker and I have no such details. Love and hate are extreme emotions.
I know. But I really want to know why you always have issues with Misssclassy. tongue
Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 05, 2015
Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by falconey(m): 7:31pm On Jul 05, 2015
KingTom:
Mizmycoli erm ***clears throat***

It is on record that you said you're curvaceous. Now having read that line could you please supply the gentlemen gathered here with your body statistics?, for medical research purposes of course grin grin grin

SECONDED.......*dusting my good old vaseline*
Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by ritababe(f): 7:31pm On Jul 05, 2015
barcanista:
Welcome....love your siggy tongue
tnks
Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:31pm On Jul 05, 2015
Kasimaramma2:

my questions are:did you study english language at the university?and do you get agitated whilst doing your E-wars?

I didn't study English language but I am an ardent literatti who's bibliophilic.

I don't get agitated or prepare replies 'cause I know the right words would be in my subconscious and it's as vast as the biota of the Pacific ocean seabed.
Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 05, 2015
barcanista:
Maybe you should tell me off record
really? ayam coming grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14)

Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? / I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage / Who's Dating Who On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.