Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,678 members, 7,844,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista - Dating And Meet-up Zone (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista (17752 Views)

An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul / An Interview With Misssclassy, Obinoscopy, Airforce1 And Aminat508 / An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by KingTom(m): 8:17pm On Jul 05, 2015
Aminat508:
Yawns smiley smiley kingTom let us go and sleep jawe
Baff, comot clothe dress bed. I dey come grin grin
Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by agarawu23(m): 8:17pm On Jul 05, 2015
MuhdG:

Wow! Nice...
I would hv never imagined you play games cheesy
someone like barcanista must play game na
you know he is a gambler cheesy
Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by MizMyColi(f): 8:17pm On Jul 05, 2015
KingTom:

King LekaN? Lay korn? Lay khorn?

grin
Keep trying.
I will send you a PM when you get ittongue
Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:18pm On Jul 05, 2015
obaataaokpaewu:
The son of mark, do you have THAT UNIQUE AKWAIBOM ACCENT? Even the former governor has it

Every tribe has an accent. The Yorubas stress the "H" word, Igbos interchange "R" with "L" and so on. Heck! I even hate Cockney/London accent for being too nasal.

When I speak, strangers can never guess my ethnicity. I once updated a voicenote back in April to back up my assertion. I've lived in different regions yet I've been immune to acquiring these regional accents.
Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 05, 2015
MuhdG:

Wow! Nice...
I would hv never imagined you play games cheesy
I no de use am joke o
Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 05, 2015
Ooops! Came late!

So, MizMyColi sabi lie! grin
Mid twenties ko? Mid thirties ni? undecided
Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 05, 2015
That was supposed to be our secret.
agarawu23:
someone like barcanista must play game na
you know he is a gambler cheesy
KingTom:
E remain small I for say Na Truckpusher, but the N spoil market for am grin

It's Kr0ne

Cc
Mizmycoli grin grin

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 05, 2015
barcanista:
I no de use am joke o
Hehe. Okay what type?
I'm guessing soccer right?
Fifa maybe
Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 05, 2015
Dharniel:

ahan, where have you been all this while?
Here cry
Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by Slimzjoe(m): 8:21pm On Jul 05, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Luckily for me I get to interact with people who are cognizant of my parlance. Don't get me wrong, I speak other languages apart from English. I just feel attaining a standard level of communication is essential not mind the language in context.

Hey! What's the use of familiarizing one's self with infinite words if one isn't going to use them when communicating?

I see
Tnx For your Time
Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 05, 2015
@ barcanista
* Are you a conservative or liberal in your political leanings

* Has any politician ever approached you before

* Why are you not drawing traffic to your blog?

* You are the best in politics section with your good analysis but I'm still baffled how you could a 360 degrees change from being a die hard APC apologist to supporting PDP
Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by Dygeasy(m): 8:21pm On Jul 05, 2015
ronald4lif:
Dygeasy,

Can you please throw more light on what you mean by a liberal religionist?. Can liberalism and religion co-exist?. And how?.

Let me give an instance here; liberal Christians/Muslims reject concepts of Biblical/Quran inspiration. They view the Bible/Quran as a collection of books written by men, some virtuous and inspired, others not so much. They see concepts in the Bible that violate religious and secular ethics for example mass murders and genocides; oppression of women; acceptance of human slavery; torture of prisoners, war crimes, rape, execution of religious and sexual minorities; polygamy, owning of concubines, burning some prostitutes alive; executing brides who were not virgins, etc. Are they really Christians/Muslims if they hold only to what Christ/Prophet Mohammed TAUGHT, rejecting much of what biblical writers has to say?. How do you react to this?.

MizMyColi, TheSonOfMark and Barcanista your contribution here would also be welcome.
I mean I hold no strong religious views. I can worship God whichever way I please and still live rightly. And I also do not believe in having religion come as a barrier in certain instances.

I don't usually feel comfortable saying I'm a Muslim or going about quoting religious verses when I know fully well, it's been long I really prayed in a mosque or the Muslim way. I'd be even more comfortable if we scrapped religion entirely.

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by agarawu23(m): 8:22pm On Jul 05, 2015
barcanista:
That was supposed to be our secret .
lipsrsealed
Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 05, 2015
darkenedrebel:
•Thesonofmark- what is your study timetable like? do you view readers digest- if not then what articles & books engages you ?

•& do you really believe misssclassy is a male or were they all playful disses ? ✘

Chai, iyaf suffered grin grin
Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by KingTom(m): 8:23pm On Jul 05, 2015
MizMyColi:

grin
Ka boninc? Rem sonik? grin
Chai this thing hard o grin oya all monikers with K and N who have ever interacted with Mizmycoli submit your names here quickly grin
Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by MizMyColi(f): 8:24pm On Jul 05, 2015
misssclassy:

It's Kr0ne

Cc
Mizmycoli grin grin

Lmao.
That's an angle too.
But Kr0ne's taken.

Try again...
*Modified*

^^^ I added a clue, but it would be too obvious.
cheesy
Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by KingTom(m): 8:24pm On Jul 05, 2015
misssclassy:

It's Kr0ne

Cc
Mizmycoli grin grin

Oya Na Mizmycoli shebi Na Kr 0ne? grin
Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by chimerase2: 8:25pm On Jul 05, 2015
KingTom:
Baff, comot clothe dress bed. I dey come grin grin
morale lesson? undecided
Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 05, 2015
misssclassy:

Chai, iyaf suffered grin grin

relax ... let's hear what the man has to say about that grin
Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
Dygeasy:
I mean I hold no strong religious views. I can worship God whichever way I please and still live rightly. And I also do not believe in having religion come as a barrier in certain instances.

I don't usually feel comfortable saying I'm a Muslim or going about quoting religious verses when I know fully well, it's been long I really prayed in a mosque or the Muslim way. I'd be even more comfortable if we scrapped religion entirely.
Hmm, forgive me for interfering, but are you atleast fasting in this month?
Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by ronald4lif(m): 8:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
Dygeasy:

Nice one boss.
Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by Aminat508(f): 8:27pm On Jul 05, 2015
MuhdG:

hmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by MizMyColi(f): 8:27pm On Jul 05, 2015
Chei!
Politics Warriors dun show.
Ecoterrors, I dey ontop Paw Paw Tree dey salute o.

Easy o, in case you wan ask me questionkiss
Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 05, 2015
@ dygeasy

I want to thank you for the way You organised Mr NL and the new requirements which didn't allow my BF agarawu23 to rig it.
Thanks

Why are you scared of commenting in politics section
Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by KingTom(m): 8:28pm On Jul 05, 2015
chimerase2:
morale lesson? undecided
ua chicken pox don go? grin Abi Na measles grin
Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 05, 2015
Slimzjoe:

For Real?
I might sound Stupid but do Your Parents actually understand you Well when having a Convo with them?
or even the girlfriend grin
Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 05, 2015
MizMyColi:

Lmao. That's an angle too. But Kr0ne's taken.
Try again... *Modified*
^^^ I added a clue, but it would be too obvious. cheesy

ummmm . Lalasticlala ? grin
Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:29pm On Jul 05, 2015
darkenedrebel:
•Thesonofmark- what is your study timetable like? do you view readers digest- if not then what articles & books engages you ?

•& do you really believe misssclassy is a male or were they all playful disses ? ✘

I stated listening to the BBC from childhood and it's s daily ritual.

My timetable isn't conventional. I might be reading about L-amino acids and the next minute I'm checking up David Icke's "13 bloodlines".

I'm a voracious reader and I prefer novels to movies. From Dan Brown to Nalini Singh and from Madelinr Hunter to Dante's recounts. Everything I come across.

Articles about mysteries intrigue me. Mysteries pertaining to health, politics and the metaphysical.

The duels with Miss classy: Well, you word, duel - there are no rules, are they? The possibilities of assertions that would be spurned are infinite. Nothing personal.

Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by MizMyColi(f): 8:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
darkenedrebel:

ummmm . Lalasticlala ? grin

Huh?

cheesy
Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
Aminat508:
hmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Sis, abeg everything alright?
Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by Dygeasy(m): 8:31pm On Jul 05, 2015
MuhdG:

lol! Not really.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14)

Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? / I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage / Who's Dating Who On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.