Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,030 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) (107027 Views)

Pictures Of Ethiopian Women Who Beg To Be Whipped / Sexy Ethiopian Women / Handsome Nigerian Men *pics* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Rivertemz: 12:31pm On Jul 12, 2015
Ajuran:

i beg to differ too. The real beauty of a woman is in her hair. All those women have weaves and fake hair. Some even look like they abused the make up powder or they bleached. Notice you pick Bantus who look most like Horn Africans and look least like Bantus in terms of nose, hair, skin.

#Pathetic
LOOL omg you're actually delusional grin
Pathetic is your ultimate slogan from head to toe!
Beauty in the hair? Of course ! But not only. The afro hair is beautiful, unique from everyone else, Somalis have from afro to straight hair. Afro is large in volume and fragile, that's why protective styles like wearing wigs matter, just like the ancient Egyptians. That means the ancient Egyptians have a lot more in common with west Africans that with Somalis. I've seen many Somalis with afros, your women with afros are obsessed with straightening theirs to blend in.
I picked and posted common attractive west african women, loool they look nothing like horners ! Just because they're beautiful doesn't mean they are from your region you foolish banana eating ape.
And your women drown their face with make up and bleaching cream FACT I've heard about that too

You posted a mixed Somali girl, why don't you ever post you full blooded Somalis ?? Why? Are u ashamed of them. Because you Somalis are obsessed with calling yourselves half Somali and half Arab/Asian, a quarter Chinese etc. Because many of your women are ashamed to claim full somali.

Now that's pathetic

3 Likes

Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by gallivant: 5:06pm On Jul 12, 2015
Fulaman198:

I am not going to be insulting to you because I don't see the point to it. However, you are missing the HUGE AND BIG picture.

This has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with colour. This is about the diversity of West Africa which has a plethora of phenotypes. Apparently, you are not paying attention to anything I'm typing. I don't know why. Maybe you can ask yourself that question.

So what? Does this stuff ever apply in real life? You truly are colour struck, your phenotype bs is just smoke screen. Day in day out, same crap.Africans can be weird at times.smh
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by gallivant: 5:12pm On Jul 12, 2015
Fulaman198:

No, you missed the point.

To you, you said there is a "Nigerian look" or a "West African" look. I told you that you are completely wrong as West Africa is the most diverse region in Africa (and possibly the world). In fact, West Africa has so many phenotypes that I don't know where to begin.

West Africa has:

Sudano-Sahelid (Fulani, some Tuaregs, some Hausa, some Beri-beri, some Tubu, etc.)
It also has many people who resemble nilotics or people from Southern Sudan (A lot of pure-blooded Hausa, Kanuri, Songhai, etc.) Look at the pics below

1st pic is of a REAL Hausa man (not mixed like many Hausa of Nigeria are today), but you can sort of see a resemblance to Nilotic people of Southern Sudan with his magnificent dark colour.

2nd pic are of Fulani people (husband and wife), as you can see the phenotype is different.

The reason why West Africa is amazing is due to this diversity. There is no one look. But we are all black.

If we are all black and Africans why are you always salivating to classify them according to 'phenotypes' and skin colour? You are ridiculous.
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Fulaman198(m): 5:13pm On Jul 12, 2015
gallivant:

So what? Does this stuff ever apply in real life? You truly are colour struck, your phenotype bs is just smoke screen. Day in day out, same crap.Africans can be weird at times.smh

You sound infuriated child, sit down. This has nothing to do with colour as these people are all black.

If you don't believe that black people can be a diversified lot, then either A. You don't believe in science or B. You are living in an alternate universe.

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Fulaman198(m): 5:16pm On Jul 12, 2015
gallivant:

If we are all black and Africans why are you always salivating to classify them according to 'phenotypes' and skin colour? You are ridiculous.

Do you have an inferiority complex or something? It's well known fact that Africans are the most diverse people in the world. I'm not the first person to say that.

We may all indeed be black, however to say that Africans are all the same is the most ridiculous and bigoted thing I've ever heard (except from white people who don't like to acknowledge the fact that black people are diverse).

Are you sure you are not white guy?
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by gallivant: 5:25pm On Jul 12, 2015
Fulaman198:

You sound infuriated child, sit down. This has nothing to do with colour as these people are all black.

If you don't believe that black people can be a diversified lot, then either A. You don't believe in science or B. You are living in an alternate universe.

I live in the real world brother, too preoccupied to bother with phenotypes.We can celebrate diversity without silliness, this phenotype nonsense never comes up in real life unless offcourse you are on some racial manouvres.Please join the rest of us in real, practical world, that's all am saying.
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Fulaman198(m): 5:30pm On Jul 12, 2015
gallivant:

I live in the real world brother, too preoccupied to bother with phenotypes.We can celebrate diversity without silliness, this phenotype nonsense never comes up in real life unless offcourse you are on some racial manouvres.Please join the rest of us in real, practical world, that's all am saying.

Loll what the heck did I just read? So science isn't a part of the real world now? Ok bro.
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by gallivant: 5:33pm On Jul 12, 2015
Fulaman198:

Do you have an inferiority complex or something? It's well known fact that Africans are the most diverse people in the world. I'm not the first person to say that.

We may all indeed be black, however to say that Africans are all the same is the most ridiculous and bigoted thing I've ever heard (exceptional from white people who don't like to acknowledge the fact that black people are diverse).

Now, why would I have an inferiority complex towards a fellow African? I truly believe Africans are all the same.You are not different than me, unless you think you are somehow better? Lol
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by gallivant: 5:38pm On Jul 12, 2015
Fulaman198:

Loll what the heck did I just read? So science isn't a part of the real world now? Ok bro.

You are comical, people don't focus on phenotypes everyday, nor do they focus on how electricity is made or how photosynthesis works.Normal people just celebrate diversity and leave at that.
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Fulaman198(m): 6:07pm On Jul 12, 2015
gallivant:

You are comical, people don't focus on phenotypes everyday, nor do they focus on how electricity is made or how photosynthesis works.Normal people just celebrate diversity and leave at that.

Well I guess I'm not normal then. Because I do think about alternate power sources to AC electricity, I do think about many scientific things
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Rivertemz: 6:22pm On Jul 12, 2015
gallivant:

Um that's a very ignorant response to science...seriously no
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by gallivant: 6:23pm On Jul 12, 2015
Fulaman198:

Well I guess I'm not normal then. Because I do think about alternate power sources to AC electricity, I do think about many scientific things

LOL

Was the pun intended?
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by gallivant: 6:25pm On Jul 12, 2015
Rivertemz:

Um that's a very ignorant response to science...seriously no

I did not respond to any science, carefully read my posts again.
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Fulaman198(m): 6:28pm On Jul 12, 2015
gallivant:

LOL

Was the pun intended?

Loll no it wasn't surprisingly. I have been thinking about cheap, but efficient means for everyone to have power and access to electricity in Nigeria 24/7

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Rivertemz: 6:30pm On Jul 12, 2015
gallivant:

I did not respond to any science, carefully read my posts again.
Oh my bad.
You two are having a very confusing debate :/
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by gallivant: 6:43pm On Jul 12, 2015
Fulaman198:

Loll no it wasn't surprisingly. I have been thinking about cheap, but efficient means for everyone to have power and access to electricity in Nigeria 24/7

That is a noble cause, good for you.Just embrace diversity and chill out.
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by tpiander: 8:40pm On Jul 12, 2015
Fulaman198:

great.

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by HalimaSadiya(f): 5:39pm On Jul 17, 2015
Fulaman198:
Ajuran, I'll be there, but I won't cam up with you kinda sounds homo no offence.
LMAO !
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Fulaman198(m): 8:17pm On Jul 17, 2015
HalimaSadiya:
LMAO !

cheesy
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 18, 2015
gallivant:

you arent nigerian,are you?
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Puntite: 9:14pm On Jul 18, 2015
All i got from this thread is that nigerian men really hate their own women & think They are ugly and run After habesha bitches like hungry dogs. Wow what a inferiority ridden thread promoting this Shit WOOW!
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Puntite: 9:20pm On Jul 18, 2015
Fulaman198:

We may all indeed be black, however to say that Africans are all the same is the most ridiculous and bigoted thing I've ever heard (except from white people who don't like to acknowledge the fact that black people are diverse).

Bro you dont like to aknowledge african diversity especially when you refer to us & yourself as black constantly. A mere empty abstract color.

Why not just lump Those diverse people with a american/western exonym? Lool!

Are there brown Indians? Yellow chinese? Even red indian (native american)?

Bro lose the imperialist names! For ur own good!
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Rivertemz: 10:43am On Jul 19, 2015
Puntite:
All i got from this thread is that nigerian men really hate their own women & think They are ugly and run After habesha bitches like hungry dogs. Wow what a inferiority ridden thread promoting this Shit WOOW!

LOOL foolish observation, read my OP and stop lying to yourself.
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Rivertemz: 9:02pm On Jul 24, 2015
so many upset male horners, why so mad...??
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Ajuran: 3:37am On Jul 26, 2015
Rivertemz:
so many upset male horners, why so mad...??

We are too cool to get mad cheesy < see I am smiling angry
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Rivertemz: 12:20pm On Jul 28, 2015
Ajuran:

We are too cool to get mad cheesy < see I am smiling angry
plz Smile harder my friend cheesy
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Rivertemz: 11:31pm On Aug 09, 2015
Ethiopia + Ghana
This time

Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Rivertemz: 5:12pm On Aug 15, 2015
Ethiopian women and Nigerian men

Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Notyourb1tch(f): 9:40pm On Aug 15, 2015
Fulaman198:

cheesy
Modified. Quoted you mistakenly
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 22, 2015
Fulaman198:

No, you missed the point.

To you, you said there is a "Nigerian look" or a "West African" look. I told you that you are completely wrong as West Africa is the most diverse region in Africa (and possibly the world). In fact, West Africa has so many phenotypes that I don't know where to begin.

West Africa has:

Sudano-Sahelid (Fulani, some Tuaregs, some Hausa, some Beri-beri, some Tubu, etc.)
It also has many people who resemble nilotics or people from Southern Sudan (A lot of pure-blooded Hausa, Kanuri, Songhai, etc.) Look at the pics below

1st pic is of a REAL Hausa man (not mixed like many Hausa of Nigeria are today), but you can sort of see a resemblance to Nilotic people of Southern Sudan with his magnificent dark colour.

2nd pic are of Fulani people (husband and wife), as you can see the phenotype is different.

The reason why West Africa is amazing is due to this diversity. There is no one look. But we are all black.

I was in full agreement with you Until the part you refused to acknowledge the presence of super dark skinned pullos. It's really a shame. You forget to mention people like the lamido, atiku, sule lamido and others. Heck I can't even count the number of these dark skinned pullos, something I'm sure you're aware of but you intentionally and conveniently left them out. Looool! Smh
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by gabomaboy241: 8:54am On Aug 23, 2015
Beautiful couples nice to see Nigerians and horners marrying now. We are all African we should not discriminate
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Fulaman198(m): 11:39am On Aug 23, 2015
ValhallaDrabek:

I was in full agreement with you Until the part you refused to acknowledge the presence of super dark skinned pullos. It's really a shame. You forget to mention people like the lamido, atiku, sule lamido and others. Heck I can't even count the number of these dark skinned pullos, something I'm sure you're aware of but you intentionally and conveniently left them out. Looool! Smh

I never said there are no dark Ful6e.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Yoruba Words That Have Several Meanings / 45,000 Virgin Zulu Maidens Step Out Topless For Testing In South Africa (Photos) / Photos From Virgin Ceremony In Ogu, Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.