Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,694 members, 7,823,949 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men (821 Views)

Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above / Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays / What Are The Responsibilities Of A Boyfriend Or Fiance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men by oginni106: 8:41pm On Jul 05, 2015
The n..
Re: Men by Cutehector(m): 8:43pm On Jul 05, 2015
Until dey stop tryn to be equal wit men..

1 Like

Re: Men by Cholls(m): 8:48pm On Jul 05, 2015
my brother until they stop asking recharge card while dating.
Re: Men by Badgers14: 8:50pm On Jul 05, 2015
feminist demands equal right, they are just getting it wink . in every relationship, understanding triumphs , there is absolutely nothing wrong in the wife helping out with the bills "if she can", she lives in the house too, the kids are hers as well.

I do agree with OP to a reasonable extent, the argument or conversation if you will could be looked at from this angle, Nowadays people do try to merge the traditional culture and western culture. Traditional, bills are mainly the role of the guy and the lady takes care of the family and her man. while in the western culture that's not the same. Couples contribute money to buy a house, car and split the bills, wife pay electric bills, husband pays water bills e.t.c

The problem in Nigerian society is trying to copy to the westernized version of marriage of which the roles, understanding and perception of marriage in those 2 cultures are very different and do not blend, this is a huge problem.

Finally, I rest my case to the gods because the gods are wise cool

Badgers14' 2015 copyright (c) All rights reserved. kiss
Re: Men by Godskidmidas(m): 8:53pm On Jul 05, 2015
I'd have supported this but I can't.Women are the ones yearning for equality, so let's give it to them
Re: Men by osaslord500(m): 9:00pm On Jul 05, 2015
edit the topic of this tread. it should be manly no mainly
Re: Men by tuffgongjo(m): 9:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
Oh ye women why hath thee so complicated? Y'll demanded for Equal right now that yo getting it,ya still screaming we cheating yo.wtf
Re: Men by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 05, 2015
Men sha.
Re: Men by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 05, 2015
Only a fvcktard will come up with this kind of thread in this era of feminism.
Re: Men by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 05, 2015
Blackett:
Only a fvcktard will come up with this kind of thread in this era of feminism.

Hmmm...So, you are finally saying you will split dish washing, cleaning and doing laundry with her?

Progress......one little step for black.ett, one giant leap (of faith) for all nigerian man-kind. cheesy
Re: Men by Starships4u(m): 9:33pm On Jul 05, 2015
I married her to share with my problems....
Re: Men by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 05, 2015
Xiadnat:

Hmmm...So, you are finally saying you will split dish washing, cleaning and doing laundry with her?

Progress......one little step for black.ett, one giant leap (of faith) for all nigerian man-kind. cheesy
Her happiness is utmost to me. cheesy
Re: Men by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 05, 2015
Blackett:
Her happiness is utmost to me. cheesy

grin grin grin grin

Welcome back!
Re: Men by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 05, 2015
Xiadnat:

grin grin grin grin

Welcome back!
Thank ye. cheesy
Re: Men by Goodyshoes(m): 10:08pm On Jul 05, 2015
Equal rights..... Equal responsibilities....
Simple enough..

(1) (Reply)

Trending Now - #ifwomenwerestates (funny Tweets) / Made In Nigeria Romantic Abbreviations / Does S£men control woman’s behaviour?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.