Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Atiku Mourns Victims Of Yobe Bomb Blast - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Mourns Victims Of Yobe Bomb Blast (12021 Views)

Buhari Hosts The Governors Of Yobe, Sokoto And Jigawa States, At The State House / Akwa Ibom State House Of Assembly Mourns Victims Of Church Building Collapse.I / Buhari Mourns Victims Of Uyo Church Building Collapse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Mourns Victims Of Yobe Bomb Blast by DROGON: 7:12am On Jul 06, 2015
fizzy94:

I won't take u serious till you learn how to spell GULLIBLE
Gullable is the archaic spelling of Gullible.

You're as dumb as your master.
Re: Atiku Mourns Victims Of Yobe Bomb Blast by 2sureguy1(m): 7:18am On Jul 06, 2015
kay29000:
Hmm! But these Boko Haram boys are vexing right now. It could be revenge for all the killing of their members a few weeks to elections by Jonathan. I think Buhari will make a strong move on them this week...I have that strong feeling.

Use ur head............should Buhari continue 4rm wia Jonathan stopped, tinz wudn't b lyk dis. He's a retired general, he sud av strategize wat 2 d b4 assuming office. Pple dying everyday ain't goat..........don't b sentimental.
Re: Atiku Mourns Victims Of Yobe Bomb Blast by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 06, 2015
condolences everywhere

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
condolences everywhere

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
condolences everywhere

Re: Atiku Mourns Victims Of Yobe Bomb Blast by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 06, 2015
Jonathan:
You well so

Your name says it all,as daft as Jona.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

JUST IN: Fire Breaks Out At Power Transmission Station In Abuja / Why Peter Obi Should Run For President In 2027 (Counter Thread) / Patience Jonathan Won’t Appear Before ICC – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.