Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,256 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Atiku Mourns Victims Of Yobe Bomb Blast - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Mourns Victims Of Yobe Bomb Blast (12022 Views)

Buhari Hosts The Governors Of Yobe, Sokoto And Jigawa States, At The State House / Akwa Ibom State House Of Assembly Mourns Victims Of Church Building Collapse.I / Buhari Mourns Victims Of Uyo Church Building Collapse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Mourns Victims Of Yobe Bomb Blast by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 05, 2015
It will all end one day sad
Re: Atiku Mourns Victims Of Yobe Bomb Blast by adajiemma: 11:29pm On Jul 05, 2015
The killing is becoming obvious which way Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Atiku Mourns Victims Of Yobe Bomb Blast by uzo200(m): 11:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
end time
cc lalasticlala Ishilove
Re: Atiku Mourns Victims Of Yobe Bomb Blast by Maxymilliano(m): 11:31pm On Jul 05, 2015
How time have changed.

Following the invasion of Mubi by Boko haram last year, Atiku declared that Jonathan did not worth a Commander-In-Chief.

Now the song is different ...

1 Like

Re: Atiku Mourns Victims Of Yobe Bomb Blast by madmoney: 11:36pm On Jul 05, 2015
We ar in for a long deceptive ride by baba one chance. " I will end boko haram in 2months". If anything happen to dis entity called Nigeria. Hold tinubu,amaechi and Rochas and others responsible. In GEJ I trust in PDP I put my Hope and in one Nigeria am trying so hard to believe.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Mourns Victims Of Yobe Bomb Blast by Olofintoto(m): 11:39pm On Jul 05, 2015
diamondtutu:
Na toda undecided we dey mourn,tell ur cousin to act,delay is dangerous...

I dedicate my post to all the Christians who is suffering in the hands of islamic sects all over the world. God ll see u thru; AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Mourns Victims Of Yobe Bomb Blast by tola9ja: 11:39pm On Jul 05, 2015
Emekamex:
But you and APC scammed Nigerians. You promised to end Boko haram in two weeks but over 1000 are dead in just one month of APC rule. Keep your condolence to yourself because you guys are not sincere about it.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Mourns Victims Of Yobe Bomb Blast by donholy28(m): 11:40pm On Jul 05, 2015
our tears are finished...time for mourning is past...time for action is now

1 Like

Re: Atiku Mourns Victims Of Yobe Bomb Blast by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 05, 2015
Mourn.wetin dey worry this man?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Mourns Victims Of Yobe Bomb Blast by kestolove95(m): 11:46pm On Jul 05, 2015
Buhari cal ur boys to oda

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Mourns Victims Of Yobe Bomb Blast by Angelahoney: 11:48pm On Jul 05, 2015
reportnaija:
A Pastor, a woman and her two children died today after a male suicide bomber blew himself up at the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Jigawa area in Potiksum, Yobe state earlier today.

SOURCE
http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/07/atiku-mourns-victims-of-yobe-bomb-blast.html

cc lalasticlala Ishilove

Go and talk to your brothers that are killing angry
Re: Atiku Mourns Victims Of Yobe Bomb Blast by 1miccza: 11:49pm On Jul 05, 2015
In the words of Lai Mohammed PMB and APC were not prepared for what they met as soon as they were sworn in. So baba has decided to merge all the ministries in order to create room for more negotiations with the terrorists
Re: Atiku Mourns Victims Of Yobe Bomb Blast by kobonaire(m): 11:50pm On Jul 05, 2015
Mourning mourning mourning .... that's all they (government) are good for .... Stamp out the terrorists once and for all
Re: Atiku Mourns Victims Of Yobe Bomb Blast by tellwisdom: 11:58pm On Jul 05, 2015
Who's atiku? sad
Re: Atiku Mourns Victims Of Yobe Bomb Blast by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 06, 2015
angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Mourns Victims Of Yobe Bomb Blast by cybertuns(m): 12:16am On Jul 06, 2015
kennygee:

Scam ayeraye.

The latest and hottest scam na "WE ARE WINNING WAR"

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Mourns Victims Of Yobe Bomb Blast by discusant: 12:20am On Jul 06, 2015
Lipside talk by Atiku?

The Atikus of the north know what to do to end Boko Haram - let the12 northern sharia states renounce their adoption of sharia criminal justice system.

Boko Haram has consistently stated that it is fighting for a country friendly with sharia criminal justice system.

Boko Haram persists because it has millions of people in the north of Nigeria who share with it the same aspirations for a country governed by sharia criminal justice system.

Muslims killed by Boko Haram are merely used by the group to intimidate and instil fears on the general public.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Mourns Victims Of Yobe Bomb Blast by Reference(m): 12:24am On Jul 06, 2015
DickDastardly:
Atiku Baba, i sight you cool

Hmmm....exploiting any vacumn in APC Leadership, governance wing....slippery, suave player. Reacted quickest while others remained stunned. Not good, again APC Leadership, political wing must be careful not to overplay its hand.
Re: Atiku Mourns Victims Of Yobe Bomb Blast by Dcaliphate(m): 1:25am On Jul 06, 2015
FINALLY APC SUPPORTERS ARE QUIET FOR THE FIRST TIME IN THEIR LIVES... NO-GOOD-ONE-CHANCE FUCCKTARD PROPAGANDISTS

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Mourns Victims Of Yobe Bomb Blast by uzo200(m): 1:55am On Jul 06, 2015
end time

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Mourns Victims Of Yobe Bomb Blast by winodey(m): 2:35am On Jul 06, 2015
Bus Driver Beaten and Injured by Policeman Along Lekki
Toll Gate (photos)
Re: Atiku Mourns Victims Of Yobe Bomb Blast by LastProphet: 3:06am On Jul 06, 2015
DROGON:
My Condolences to the families of the deceased.

But let me say this ATIKU KNOWS WHAT'S UP WITH BH.
SO DOES D³(D DAURA DULLA.RD) THEY BOTH CREATED THIS EVIL WHIRPOOL AND NOW IT HAS SUCKED UP THE LIVES OF MANY NIGERIANS.

IMMEDIATELY D³ WAS SWORN IN THEIR ATTACKS INTENSIFIED SO WE SHOULDN'T SUSPECT THAT HE IS INVOLVED IN ALL THESE, JUST GIVE THE OLD WINE SOMETIME IT WILL START TO TASTE GOOD(TELL HIS BOYS TO GIVE UP) AND THE GULLABLE ONES WILL FALL TO STUPOR AND PRAISE HIM FOR FILLING THEIR STOMACH.

BUT I REFUSE TO BE GULLABLE.

To show that President Michelle of West Germany does not care about the lives of Nigerians take a look at this.

Before the elections He was asked what his thought was about extending the Election.

He replied

"Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Syria were fighting wars and they conducted elections, What is Boko haram.?"

So He'd rather have the elections conducted by all means even whe the lives Nigerians are in danger.

He doesn't care abt us but his evil political plans.

My prayer is God save us from this because we've boarded a one chance Plane which is on auto pilot.

you are a wasted effort of God, as much as I fear God, I will not fear to tell him this to his face. God should have used the same effort to create even 3 cockroaches
Re: Atiku Mourns Victims Of Yobe Bomb Blast by Nobody: 3:09am On Jul 06, 2015
DROGON:

SO DOES D³(D DAURA DULLA.RD) THEY BOTH CREATED THIS EVIL WHIRPOOL AND NOW IT HAS SUCKED UP THE LIVES OF MANY NIGERIANS.

IMMEDIATELY D³ WAS SWORN IN THEIR ATTACKS INTENSIFIED SO WE SHOULDN'T SUSPECT THAT HE IS INVOLVED IN ALL THESE, JUST GIVE THE OLD WINE SOMETIME IT WILL START TO TASTE GOOD(TELL HIS BOYS TO GIVE UP) AND THE GULLABLE ONES WILL FALL TO STUPOR AND PRAISE HIM FOR FILLING THEIR STOMACH.

To show that President Michelle of West Germany does not care about the lives of Nigerians take a look at this.

Before the elections He was asked what his thought was about extending the Election.

He replied

"Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Syria were fighting wars and they conducted elections, What is Boko haram.?"

So He'd rather have the elections conducted by all means even whe the lives Nigerians are in danger.

My prayer is God save us from this because we've boarded a one chance Plane which is on auto pilot.

MR 'GULLABLE' grin Abeg wetin GULLABLE mean? cheesy
Re: Atiku Mourns Victims Of Yobe Bomb Blast by gbengus17: 3:37am On Jul 06, 2015
YOU ARE CAMPAINING FOR PRESIDENCY==== IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN HERE.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Mourns Victims Of Yobe Bomb Blast by africanusvu(m): 4:24am On Jul 06, 2015
We only and always hear Atiku mourning Bokoharam victims and Not Atiku helping to stop the menace,Must he mourn forever?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Mourns Victims Of Yobe Bomb Blast by chiedu7: 5:00am On Jul 06, 2015
[size=14pt]ATIKU YOU MAKE ME LAUGH.

EVER SINCE BOKO HARAM WAS KILLING PEOPLE UNDER GEJ
YOU KEPT QUIET.

NOW YOU ARE TALKING,

YOU HAVE EYES ON REPLACING GMB, ABI?
[/size]
Re: Atiku Mourns Victims Of Yobe Bomb Blast by Rotimi47: 5:08am On Jul 06, 2015
reportnaija:
A Pastor, a woman and her two children died today after a male suicide bomber blew himself up at the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Jigawa area in Potiksum, Yobe state earlier today.

SOURCE

cc lalasticlala Ishilove
trying to trick Nigerian Christians because of your political ambition for 2019, where were you all these while.
Re: Atiku Mourns Victims Of Yobe Bomb Blast by jonadaft: 5:55am On Jul 06, 2015
diamondtutu:
Na toda undecided we dey mourn,tell ur cousin to act,delay is dangerous...

Last Sunday,i hit FTC it was a blessed week.
Today again anoda FTC after two days ban.
Baba God Noni.

I dedicate my victory to all the Christians who is suffering in the hands of islamic sects all over the world. God ll see u thru,if u say amen,click like...

Not forgetting all Edo NLS and my baby mama,Eno

As for all dose bookers beneath me,una doho.
You well so
Re: Atiku Mourns Victims Of Yobe Bomb Blast by DROGON: 5:59am On Jul 06, 2015
LastProphet:

you are a wasted effort of God, as much as I fear God, I will not fear to tell him this to his face. God should have used the same effort to create even 3 cockroaches
Yeah right. You and your slave-master think alike.
Re: Atiku Mourns Victims Of Yobe Bomb Blast by fizzy94(m): 6:49am On Jul 06, 2015
DROGON:

He replied

I won't take u serious till you learn how to spell GULLIBLE
Re: Atiku Mourns Victims Of Yobe Bomb Blast by IbokUtoroh(m): 7:05am On Jul 06, 2015
reportnaija:

SOURCE

cc lalasticlala Ishilove

op u sure say u sabi wetin be mourn?
go to north korea n learn d act of mourning.....
I think say I wan c as atiku dey cry n dey role for ground like awa mama peace.
Re: Atiku Mourns Victims Of Yobe Bomb Blast by 234GT(m): 7:09am On Jul 06, 2015
fizzy94:

I won't take u serious till you learn how to spell GULLIBLE

You are definitely a gullible soul. People are being killed everyday and you are here killing yourself over spelling.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N2bn Fraud: Surrender To EFCC Dambazau Tells Maina... / John Owan Enoh Wins Cross River State Apc Gubernatorial Primaries. / Mystery Executions Going On In Kogi – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.