Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,976 members, 7,814,325 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Marriages That End In Divorce Would You Call What They Had Real Love. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriages That End In Divorce Would You Call What They Had Real Love. (737 Views)

3 Expensive Weddings Which Ended In Divorce / Not All Relationships End In Marriage, But... - Bamisepeters 'blog / Sex Robot For Men ;140 Cm Real Love And Sex Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriages That End In Divorce Would You Call What They Had Real Love. by Nathysmith: 1:16am On Jul 06, 2015
In so many cases we've seen a man and a woman who claim to love each other deeply before marriage and after marriage they divorce. Can u say they had true love at all? Does true love fade away?
Re: Marriages That End In Divorce Would You Call What They Had Real Love. by Nobody: 1:20am On Jul 06, 2015
You can divorce someone you still love

1 Like

Re: Marriages That End In Divorce Would You Call What They Had Real Love. by Nobody: 1:22am On Jul 06, 2015
Well, I guess not.
Re: Marriages That End In Divorce Would You Call What They Had Real Love. by paul288yahoo(m): 1:34am On Jul 06, 2015
Love is not the no 1 criteria of a long lasting marriage.... WISDOM...IS THE FOUNDATION OF A SUCCESSFUL MARRIAGE.....
Re: Marriages That End In Divorce Would You Call What They Had Real Love. by ronald4lif(m): 2:07am On Jul 06, 2015
No, I don't think real love exists, because love is a choice and not a feeling. You choose the person that you fall in love with and you choose the 'reasons' that you love them for. True love itself would be an act of chance, where you fall in love with your perfect mate devoid of foretaste. But that could never happen, because you fall for the person that you are physically attracted to and that meets your 'requirements' and find ways to become emotionally attached, instead of finding that person that really completes you. But you wouldn't know who the person that really completes you either, because you can never really be that open minded.

Love or the lack of it is subjected to ones circumstance and favourable conditions and if this desirables changes to an unfavourable one love becomes sour and unsuitable. With couples feeling the need to move on with their individual lives as the circumstance isn't friendly anymore. This alter any 'real' in the love as for something to be real it has to be able to undergo and overwhelm every situation/challenges. No clause would have been attached to it.

Conclusively, there's nothing as real love or whatever it's called. Love is a game of interest and until it's reverted then it will continue to be a hoax. Until a barrow pusher and that stark illiterate palm wine tapper in the village start facing equal chances of dating/marrying that charming academic scholar damsel who has a lucrative job then love will continue to be called what it is, a joke. And vice versa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marriages That End In Divorce Would You Call What They Had Real Love. by 400billionman: 2:59am On Jul 06, 2015
1bkaye:
You can divorce someone you still love

That is if the person is being remote controlled from village..
Re: Marriages That End In Divorce Would You Call What They Had Real Love. by 400billionman: 3:01am On Jul 06, 2015
These comments before me are coming from people who have never been in love.

One cannot divorce easily who she/he loves.
Re: Marriages That End In Divorce Would You Call What They Had Real Love. by Nobody: 5:29am On Jul 06, 2015
Hell to d fvcking no
Real Love never dies despite problems and tribulations
Re: Marriages That End In Divorce Would You Call What They Had Real Love. by Monicasque(f): 6:01am On Jul 06, 2015
Sometimes u find that u still do love the person, bt u just find out that he is not who u thought he was. Dis is y u shud take time to know him or her, becoz honey, marriage is no child's play
Re: Marriages That End In Divorce Would You Call What They Had Real Love. by justmag(m): 6:35am On Jul 06, 2015
You can divorce someone you love. Haven't you heard of separated and divorced couples getting back together. Love can be forever while divorce is just a marital status.
Re: Marriages That End In Divorce Would You Call What They Had Real Love. by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 06, 2015
paul288yahoo:
Love is not the no 1 criteria of a long lasting marriage....
WISDOM...IS THE FOUNDATION OF A SUCCESSFUL MARRIAGE.....

I agree with this right hurr.

100%

Op,yes what they had was true love. U can't be in love with someone for 50years.
Re: Marriages That End In Divorce Would You Call What They Had Real Love. by funlord(m): 8:37am On Jul 06, 2015
grin Op! You no sabi say love dey tire person? Wait till you marry sha! U go learn!!!!
Re: Marriages That End In Divorce Would You Call What They Had Real Love. by kamair237(m): 8:44am On Jul 06, 2015
I pray God never let me tell d girl I once love.... I don't love u no more.... let me never go Dat lane...
Re: Marriages That End In Divorce Would You Call What They Had Real Love. by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 06, 2015
It's hard to answer this question without actually having the experience. You can't tell someone who was not part of the relationship to actually tell what really happened between the couple. I think it's between the couple to tell actually if what they had was true love or not.... But for me oo, I don't think TRUE LOVE can end in divorce.
Re: Marriages That End In Divorce Would You Call What They Had Real Love. by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 06, 2015
Yeah its possible to divorce someone you love. Ego, pride, anger, immaturity amongst other things can get in the way of love.

(1) (Reply)

9 Advantages Of Online Relationships / Guys Can U Do This For Love{photo}? / Is She Up To Something.... After Listerning To Marriage Messages? Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.