Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Female Teacher Who Was Having Sex With Teenage Students Has Bn Jailed. See video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female Teacher Who Was Having Sex With Teenage Students Has Bn Jailed. See video (3653 Views)

Teenage Students Impregnate Their School Teacher Who Was Just Employed! See.. / See What An Old Woman Is Doing With Teenage Boy In Private!! What Does She Want? / Female Teacher Got Pregnant having sex repeatedly with 3 teenage students.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Teacher Who Was Having Sex With Teenage Students Has Bn Jailed. See video by mazechdotcom: 4:53pm On Jul 15, 2015
30 year old Jennifer spent just a month in her new job, but could not resist having sex with her teenage students. She did it with three of the boys who were taking their turns on their new pretty teacher repeatedly. One of them got her pregnant

In a recorded phone call played in court, Fichter admitted to aborting a pregnancy with one of her young victims. She also confessed to having multiple sexual encounters with at least two other boys.

Here is the question thrown to her:
"You were pregnant and had an abortion, is that true?" one of the victim's mothers asked her in a recording.
"Yes, that's true," replied Fichter.
"All I can say is I'm so sorry," the teacher told family members and the court.
"I wish I could take it back, and my words are not going to suffice I know that."

Jennifer Fitchter was later jailed for 22 years and has just started.

What do you guys say about this?

If you haven’t, follow link to read full gist and watch video...

https://www.mazech.com/predator

Re: Female Teacher Who Was Having Sex With Teenage Students Has Bn Jailed. See video by mazechdotcom: 4:54pm On Jul 15, 2015
O my Gosh! cry cry
Re: Female Teacher Who Was Having Sex With Teenage Students Has Bn Jailed. See video by loomer: 4:56pm On Jul 15, 2015
Na so na, she no know say na jail she dey find before?
Re: Female Teacher Who Was Having Sex With Teenage Students Has Bn Jailed. See video by elantraceey(f): 5:01pm On Jul 15, 2015
She's now going to waste 22 years of her life without it undecided

Mttthhhhheeeeewwwwwwww. angry angry
Re: Female Teacher Who Was Having Sex With Teenage Students Has Bn Jailed. See video by mazechdotcom: 5:02pm On Jul 15, 2015
I don't know why she succumbed to that temptation. She was just one month in her teaching job in the new school before the naughty teenage boys started taking their turns on her cry cry

Prior to this, she was accused of inappropriate behavior with a student in her former job before she was hired by a Florida School district in August 2011. sad

More - https://www.mazech.com/predator

Re: Female Teacher Who Was Having Sex With Teenage Students Has Bn Jailed. See video by africanpea: 5:03pm On Jul 15, 2015
Konji na real bastard

Please check my blog out and share your sincere opinion.
www.diaryofanaijamom..com
Re: Female Teacher Who Was Having Sex With Teenage Students Has Bn Jailed. See video by sissylucy(f): 5:06pm On Jul 15, 2015
:-Xsome pipul r possessed sha
Re: Female Teacher Who Was Having Sex With Teenage Students Has Bn Jailed. See video by resocorp: 5:46pm On Jul 15, 2015
The victims are not complaining....
Re: Female Teacher Who Was Having Sex With Teenage Students Has Bn Jailed. See video by 25omega(m): 5:54pm On Jul 15, 2015
I think its fine that she got 22 years. If it were a man they would do worse to him.
Re: Female Teacher Who Was Having Sex With Teenage Students Has Bn Jailed. See video by nairayouthcom(m): 5:55pm On Jul 15, 2015
See The Real Leak Video On www.downloadwapaz.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

While In Hostel. What Happens After Heavy Rain On Campus. Guys N Gals / BREAKING NEWS; I Caught My Girlfriend Red-handed / Don't Snatch My Husband! (hilarious Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.