Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

10 Ways Guys Try And Break You Down So That They Can Sleep With You.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways Guys Try And Break You Down So That They Can Sleep With You.. (6541 Views)

Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down / 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt / Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Ways Guys Try And Break You Down So That They Can Sleep With You.. by CaptainAmerica: 10:44am On Jul 06, 2015
Text book!

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Guys Try And Break You Down So That They Can Sleep With You.. by zicoraads: 11:03am On Jul 06, 2015
MizMyColi:

Hehehehe
Lmao.

Isn't it enough to sound pained?
Seriously? Zic?
You don't see how denigrating and manipulating a fellow human to achieve your selfish aim sounds mean and psycopathic at best?
*throws hands in the air*
Ah giv upgrin
Naaaaaa...I don't buy into it. I don't see how my trying to get into the pants of that sexy lady that stays close to my apartment makes me a manipulative or denigrating psycopath. I mean, isn't that stretching it too far? Let's face it, it goes both ways. Ladies do or act in certain ways to get that guy to send thousands and millions into his account. Guys too act and do certain things to bone that lady. Spending...employing certain moves 'in the book' is all part of it.

Making it out to sound like guys who go about it are psychopathic is stretching it too far.

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Guys Try And Break You Down So That They Can Sleep With You.. by Obodo999(m): 11:25am On Jul 06, 2015
Rubbish Posts.

I will rather learn how to get the Ladies to give me Money.
I am not interested in getting into any Lady pant.

Say No pre-Marital Sex.

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Guys Try And Break You Down So That They Can Sleep With You.. by MizMyColi(f): 11:37am On Jul 06, 2015
zicoraads:
Naaaaaa...I don't buy into it. I don't see how my trying to get into the pants of that sexy lady that stays close to my apartment makes me a manipulative or denigrating psycopath. I mean, isn't that stretching it too far? Let's face it, it goes both ways. Ladies do or act in certain ways to get that guy to send thousands and millions into his account. Guys too act and do certain things to bone that lady. Spending...employing certain moves 'in the book' is all part of it.

Making it out to sound like guys who go about it are psychopathic is stretching it too far.

You don't get it, do you?
Smh.
Did you read the 10 things the OP talked about?
As in, did you try to read that objectively?
Put someone you love on blast here, a younger sister or a cherished cousin.
How would you feel knowing that a guy would do some of the worst of the things OP listed there just to bed her, including treating her like some worthless piece of trash....
How does it feel right now, cool ey?grin

It is one thing to desire to bed a fine young woman, and another thing to employ such crude means.

When a guy spends on a lady in order to achieve his aim, does it hurt him in any way?
Only a no-gooder will goooo ouuutttt of his way in terms of spending (bordering on the extreme) just to please a woman.
Do not think that I support ladies who employ dirty means either.
If a counter thread is opened on this subject, please do let me know and I will make a case depending on the points raised.

Let me tell you what I regard as sickly psychopathic....
As a guy who is supposedly wiser and sharper than the girl, you say all kinds of demeaning things to her...
Even when you know her body is rather sensual and voluptuous all the same, you go ahead to tell her how fat and uncool she is.
You make her feel unworthy, just because you want to chop the meat any which way.
And when you finally do?
You feel like a conqueror.
Isn't that sick? Show some objectivity here!!!angry

Such person is merely a conqueror who ate substandard meat.
You can only claim a level of virility if you conquered her in all her glory!
Not like some beaten down adulterated bush meat.

One of the points says "They'll Insult You"
Dammit!angry
Okay yes, you insult her, she gives in to your selfish advances.....not minding that it's likely something she doesn't want.
Do you even stop to consider that the hurtful scathing words you say could remain with her for life?
Do you even stop to think that the young woman whom you want to go all out to bed might actually be someone who loves nd hangs on to your every word?
Have you ever thought of what your comments might do to her for the rest of her life?
Especially if she never tastes enlightenment and an emancipation of sorts?

Goshhh, guys who are guilty of this ought to grow a conscience!
Re: 10 Ways Guys Try And Break You Down So That They Can Sleep With You.. by orogodoganyin(m): 12:37pm On Jul 06, 2015
the monks say 'this is profound rubbish'
Re: 10 Ways Guys Try And Break You Down So That They Can Sleep With You.. by Mhizizzy(f): 2:35am On Jul 07, 2015
Hmmmmmmm
Av learnt a new thing
Re: 10 Ways Guys Try And Break You Down So That They Can Sleep With You.. by Mzdivacious(f): 3:01am On Jul 07, 2015
andromida:
You just described an abusive man.
u just bloody spoke my mind out!.he described a sadistic misogynist who tries to bring females ego down to bring his up
at least I know most guys who hit on me didn't use this sadistic approach na
e pass this same pu.ssy? undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Guys Try And Break You Down So That They Can Sleep With You.. by KingTom(m): 5:24am On Jul 07, 2015
Mzdivacious:
u just bloody spoke my mind out!.he described a sadistic misogynist who tries to bring females ego down to bring his up
[size=20pt]e pass this same pu.ssy?[/size] undecided

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 10 Ways Guys Try And Break You Down So That They Can Sleep With You.. by KingTom(m): 5:29am On Jul 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
It is totally unacceptable to be revealing these detailed information to these ladies.

Information of this magnitude takes a lot of them years to decipher when it's being used on them.

op, you didn't try at all.

I award you no points
. angry
As in ehn!!! See how the mumu dey throway our leverage, see how the oponu is giving away valuable age old secrets! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways Guys Try And Break You Down So That They Can Sleep With You.. by MizMyColi(f): 7:01am On Jul 07, 2015
grin
KingTom:
As in ehn!!! See how the mumu dey throway our leverage, see how the oponu is giving away valuable age old secrets! angry

undecidedundecided
Re: 10 Ways Guys Try And Break You Down So That They Can Sleep With You.. by MizMyColi(f): 7:03am On Jul 07, 2015
Mzdivacious:

andromida:
You just described an abusive man.

Did Zicoraads see this^^

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Guys Try And Break You Down So That They Can Sleep With You.. by KingTom(m): 7:05am On Jul 07, 2015
MizMyColi:
grin

undecidedundecided
You dey grin and at the same time you dey smirk? grin Na ya monthly guest abi? grin
Re: 10 Ways Guys Try And Break You Down So That They Can Sleep With You.. by MizMyColi(f): 7:08am On Jul 07, 2015
tongue
KingTom:
You dey grin and at the same time you dey smirk? grin Na ya monthly guest abi? grin
Re: 10 Ways Guys Try And Break You Down So That They Can Sleep With You.. by KingTom(m): 7:11am On Jul 07, 2015
MizMyColi:
tongue
grin Try always or everydaygrin
Re: 10 Ways Guys Try And Break You Down So That They Can Sleep With You.. by MizMyColi(f): 7:48am On Jul 07, 2015
angry
KingTom:
grin Try always or everydaygrin
Re: 10 Ways Guys Try And Break You Down So That They Can Sleep With You.. by KingTom(m): 8:03am On Jul 07, 2015
MizMyColi:
angry
Ladycare? grin
Re: 10 Ways Guys Try And Break You Down So That They Can Sleep With You.. by JoeCutie(m): 8:07am On Jul 07, 2015
This is one of the best of the "10 things" series I've read here. So phucking true. cheesy

Op, you're on point, but you didn't leave anything to the imagination, why? You fall my hand small sha. embarassed

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Guys Try And Break You Down So That They Can Sleep With You.. by Mzdivacious(f): 8:47am On Jul 07, 2015
KingTom:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
gringringrin na true la
Re: 10 Ways Guys Try And Break You Down So That They Can Sleep With You.. by KingTom(m): 8:50am On Jul 07, 2015
Mzdivacious:
gringringrin na true la
grin grin E no pass the same Díck too Na grin
Re: 10 Ways Guys Try And Break You Down So That They Can Sleep With You.. by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 07, 2015
Mzdivacious:

I tell you a something. If a man has to go psycho to get and keep a woman what is wrong with the real him? Makes a girl wonder.
Re: 10 Ways Guys Try And Break You Down So That They Can Sleep With You.. by zicoraads: 9:14am On Jul 07, 2015
MizMyColi:

Did Zicoraads see this^^
tongue grin grin tongue
I don't know why y'all are going all emotional about this undecided

Mzdivacious...can I send you a P.M? wink wink
Am interested in that pussay kiss
Re: 10 Ways Guys Try And Break You Down So That They Can Sleep With You.. by stinggy(m): 9:15am On Jul 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
It is totally unacceptable to be revealing these detailed information to these ladies.

Information of this magnitude takes a lot of them years to decipher when it's being used on them.

op, you didn't try at all.

I award you no points
. angry

What's up with these guys breaking guys' codes all over threads? Oh, they want to be referred to as 'cool' by females? angry

Andromida, what makes a man abusive in any of the 10 points?
Re: 10 Ways Guys Try And Break You Down So That They Can Sleep With You.. by Mzdivacious(f): 9:25am On Jul 07, 2015
zicoraads:
tongue grin grin tongue I don't know why y'all are going all emotional about this undecided
Mzdivacious...can I send you a P.M? wink wink Am interested in that pussay kiss
u don chop slap before? grin grin u wey no even get face for ya profile
Re: 10 Ways Guys Try And Break You Down So That They Can Sleep With You.. by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 07, 2015
stinggy:

What's up with these guys breaking guys' codes all over threads? Oh, they want to be referred to as 'cool' by females? angry
Andromida, what makes a man abusive in any of the 10 points?

The whole art is based on making the woman feel less. This is abusive and a turn off why would a normal woman want to be around someone who devalues her? Do you like being around a woman who puts you down? Long and short this guy is insecure.
Re: 10 Ways Guys Try And Break You Down So That They Can Sleep With You.. by stinggy(m): 9:32am On Jul 07, 2015
andromida:

The whole art is based on making the woman feel less. This is abusive and a turn off why would a normal woman want to be around someone who devalues her? Do you like being around a woman who puts you down? Long and short this guy is insecure.

Like many will achieve their aim if they do opposite undecided
The woman likes being placed in the position too. If not, she would have taken her leave the moment 'devaluation' starts.
They both enjoy the episodes.
Re: 10 Ways Guys Try And Break You Down So That They Can Sleep With You.. by Mzdivacious(f): 9:35am On Jul 07, 2015
andromida:

I tell you a something. If a man has to go psycho to get and keep a woman what is wrong with the real him? Makes a girl wonder.
what's wrong is that t gives the real him psychopatic tendencies
my neighbour was telling my twin sister how he intentionally likes to sleep with girls and hurt them.and how he likes getting girls who think they're tough.my twinnie n other neighbours told him blankly he s a psychopath n he didn't deny itundecided
he d been hurt before.that's a common reason
they cud also have been brought up in an abusive home.
or they cud just be downright sadists
Re: 10 Ways Guys Try And Break You Down So That They Can Sleep With You.. by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 07, 2015
stinggy:

Like many will achieve their aim if they do opposite undecided
The woman likes being placed in the position too. If not, she would have taken her leave the moment 'devaluation' starts.
They both enjoy the episodes.

What is the aim?
The woman may think he will change she just has to tolerate for a while before he sees her true value isn't this why we start then stay in deadly situations the hope that someone will see the light. Its when she is over invested she realizes she is with an abuser she starts struggling to leave or she turns to be like him. Best to leave though better not to even engage.

Its not about enjoying the episode its more of tolerating crap in the hope that the psycho will finally see her value and change.
Re: 10 Ways Guys Try And Break You Down So That They Can Sleep With You.. by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 07, 2015
Mzdivacious:
what's wrong is that t gives the real him psychopatic tendencies
my neighbour was telling my twin sister how he intentionally likes to sleep with girls and hurt them.and how he likes getting girls who think they're tough.my twinnie n other neighbours told him blankly he s a psychopath n he didn't deny itundecided
he d been hurt before.that's a common reason
they cud also have been brought up in an abusive home.
or they cud just be downright sadists

What a sadist!
Re: 10 Ways Guys Try And Break You Down So That They Can Sleep With You.. by Mzdivacious(f): 9:44am On Jul 07, 2015
KingTom:
grin grin E no pass the same Díck too Na grin
then keep that D on a muhfckin leash .e pass orgasm nigrin
Re: 10 Ways Guys Try And Break You Down So That They Can Sleep With You.. by stinggy(m): 9:45am On Jul 07, 2015
andromida:

What is the aim?
The woman may think he will change she just has to tolerate for a while before he sees her true value isn't this why we start then stay in deadly situations the hope that someone will see the light. Its when she is over invested she realizes she is with an abuser she starts struggling to leave or she turns to be like him. Best to leave though better not to even engage.

Its not about enjoying the episode its more of tolerating crap in the hope that the psycho will finally see her value and change.

People don't change. She doesn't have to endure if she feel abused.
Re: 10 Ways Guys Try And Break You Down So That They Can Sleep With You.. by hottest111: 9:46am On Jul 07, 2015
OP..Why Na ?
Don't try dis shit again!!!
No dey open our secret like dat na
Re: 10 Ways Guys Try And Break You Down So That They Can Sleep With You.. by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 07, 2015
stinggy:

People don't change. She doesn't have to endure if she feel abused.

People do change however it is no ones job to wait around for the change or fix anyone i agree she doesn't have to endure even better she does not engage once she sees the signs the op has mentioned.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Part Of A Woman Body Fo U Prefer (nauthy Talk 18+) / How Can A Broke Guy Convince A Girl To Have Sex With Him? / This Morning I Was F.ucking Embarrassed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.