Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Daily Pains Of A Single, Rich Guy - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Daily Pains Of A Single, Rich Guy (35659 Views)

The Pains Of A Busty Lady / The Daily Pains Of A Handsome Or Good Looking Guy. / The Pains Of A Busty Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Pains Of A Single, Rich Guy by Ese00(f): 3:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
Let us go on a date, lemme prove you wrong
Re: Daily Pains Of A Single, Rich Guy by Ese00(f): 3:18pm On Jul 06, 2015
Let us go on a date, lemme prove you wrong smiley
Re: Daily Pains Of A Single, Rich Guy by Lammysushi(f): 3:22pm On Jul 06, 2015
It's all good.......
Re: Daily Pains Of A Single, Rich Guy by subbieD(f): 3:22pm On Jul 06, 2015
whizqueen:
Just pretend to be broke for a while, their true colour would show.

You meet a chic you like, invite her for a date.
Don't go to any expensive restaurant (Eg Chinese restaurant), go to Mr Biggs or all this small fast food.
Buy a touch light Nokia phone or better still you wanna chat on whatsapp buy Nokia C3
Call her everyday but call shouldn't last for more than 5 minutes, you wanna appear broke anyway.
Infact ask her for free midnight call to show how broke you are.
Invite her to your place but use a friend's self con apartment or single room.
Tell her you are yet to get a stable job but you have one small business you are managing.
Don't pretend for more than one or two months cos if she finds out gbese ree o angry
If she enjoys your company and wanna have more of it she would show some green light then you can ask her out.

Kapish? cheesy

He Dey mad undecided midnight call? For Wetin Na....Wc kin Yeye camouflage be Dat...... it Cnt work for me .b real op, y I talk op sef undecided...lol
On a lighter mood, I think time reveals all things nd modesty,wisdom is just a way out.

All those pretence Ehn,Na inside Hollywood, Bollywood nd nollywood e Dey happen o.shine ur eye

1 Like

Re: Daily Pains Of A Single, Rich Guy by damiloladuke: 3:30pm On Jul 06, 2015
you are just correct

CHECK MY SIGNATURE IF YOU WANNA LAUGH TIRE TODAY
Re: Daily Pains Of A Single, Rich Guy by drake99: 3:30pm On Jul 06, 2015
tellwisdom:
Op, you are foolish. That you were able to eat 2 wraps of Eba and egusi plus wearing aba made shoes and cloths doesn't make you comfortable. Guy, leave this talk for us wey dey run town. Poor boi feeling funky
you are so stupid and sound so immature,you are too primitive to be on this topic,its obvious you can't read that's why you couldn't understand exactly what the op is talking about

You claim to be rich,taa gbafuo from here osiso,mugu

Though you may be rich but I know you are just a maga to dem girls while the poor main guy phucks her
Re: Daily Pains Of A Single, Rich Guy by no2fuks(m): 3:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
whizqueen:

Don't go to any expensive restaurant (Eg Chinese restaurant), go to Mr Biggs or all this small fast food.
Buy a touch light Nokia phone or better still you wanna chat on whatsapp buy Nokia C3
Call her everyday but call shouldn't last for more than 5 minutes, you wanna appear broke anyway.
Tell her you are yet to get a stable job but you have one small business you are managing.
Don't pretend for more than one or two months cos if she finds out gbese ree o angry
If she enjoys your company and wanna have more of it she would show some green light then you can ask her out.

Kapish? cheesy

aint nobody got time for that

1 Like

Re: Daily Pains Of A Single, Rich Guy by centjamie(m): 3:35pm On Jul 06, 2015
humilitypays:
I quite agree with you but do u know that it is easier for a guy born in a rich family to find a beautiful and responsible girl to date/marry than for a guy born in poverty, who later became rich

And y must a girl be ugly before she can have good character, yy

Why can't we see plenty super-pretty girls with respect, humility and good feminine character

I hate it when people make it seem like only ugly girls have good character.

My own mother judging from her looks now must have been very pretty as a young lady and she still had awesome character that my papa always praise till date.

Truth is, a rich single guy in present day Nigeria should avoid dating poor girls!

Find your equal...in your estate...find a way to meet those girls there living with their rich parents too...avoid the spoilt ones who club around town...e.g. those ones u see at THE PLACE @Lekki...those spoilt rich girls who come to club in company of their fellow spoilt rich girls searching for music stars to enchant...avoid them and avoid meeting girls at clubs and bars!

Look for introvert girls from rich family backgrounds.

Or y do u think kings forbid their sons marrying a girl that isn't a princess Its to avoid gold-digging by poor girls...sadly, that's how the world operates- let the rich marry the rich and let the poor marry fellow poor and work hard together to become rich. That mes it easier and fair to all concerned.

Meanwhile, learn to enjoy your money and forget women in general...the right girl will cross your path by destiny, and make sure u aren't living a dirty life of sleeping around with different girls while waiting for one cinderella...of course nature won't allow it to work.

I quite agree with younot entirely though.

I do not believe that a girl has to be ugly before she has a good character.neither did i say that only girls from poor homes have good character.but it is a well known fact that in every 10 rich girls,at least 4 must be bad.it is hard to see a girl(or even boy) who the family's wealth didn't influence.we can't say the same for the ones from poor and average homes.even the poor ones who are spoilt,are majorly influenced by these rich ones.

And again know this,decent girls can be found anywhere,even in the club.it just takes a decerning eyes and a little bit of patience when you follow your intuition to find out.also,it is not all girls from poor homes are gold diggers,some of them are actually looking for true love just like you, while they work hard to carve a niche for themselves financially.

My point is,when looking for a woman(whether rich,average or poor),you should know the qualities you like in a woman,you also know the things that attract you to a woman,go for what you like,if at the end of the day,she is not what you want,discharge her and continue your search, you will surely meet her.
just dicard the thought that you must marry a rich girl who suits your standard so as not to meet a gold digger.a good girl is a good girl irrespective of her status.

1 Like

Re: Daily Pains Of A Single, Rich Guy by drake99: 3:40pm On Jul 06, 2015
hopeforcharles:

Hahahahhaha, Omo see marketing, lol, u want tell us say u no dey collect even 1 huns card, lol, Gather small children and tell them this story they will believe u intoto. Lol, and if u are for real let's date, I got swags, cash, and push, u'do be comfortable with me
so you think its impossible?

I've dated a girl that spends on me from the day we started till the day we departed,if I offer to give her she gets angry

She brings the money I use in taking her out
Re: Daily Pains Of A Single, Rich Guy by tellwisdom: 3:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
drake99:
you are so stupid and sound so immature,you are too primitive to be on this topic,its obvious you can't read that's why you couldn't understand exactly what the op is talking about

You claim to be rich,taa gbafuo from here osiso,mugu

Though you may be rich but I know you are just a maga to dem girls while the poor main guy phucks her

My problems with omo ales like you; is, you just think you can run your filthy fingers on a key board just to pass a message across to someone who obviously don't give a fvck about your dead life. I repeat; " that you eat 2wraps of Eba and wear fairly used cloths doesn't make u a rich nicca".My guy, naturally I don't talk to kids with lost Parents, but I just gave u my time. Pls make good use of it. sad
Re: Daily Pains Of A Single, Rich Guy by monex(m): 3:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
Nnemuka:
show me a rich humble guy and i will show you a pregnant virgin.
Rich guys are mostly arrogant and their orientation about girls sucks......
we can only see as much as our personal experiences and shared experiences
Re: Daily Pains Of A Single, Rich Guy by monex(m): 3:48pm On Jul 06, 2015
YourMain:
They're usually emotionally and psychologically messed up and they think money can fix everything.
well inn some cases yes. but even less rich dudes can be messed up.

the thing with rich dudes is that i/we tend to see, accentuate and exaggerate their non-financial issues more than not-too-rich dudes.
Re: Daily Pains Of A Single, Rich Guy by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 06, 2015
CharlesNneji1:
Well. Same thing I always tell guys in my posts. Money doesn't make a girl fall in love. Love is an emotional thing. You have to press her emotional buttons

Bros you nr reply me o hope say we nor they quarrel sir
Re: Daily Pains Of A Single, Rich Guy by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 06, 2015
monex:

well inn some cases yes. but even less rich dudes can be messed up.

the thing with rich dudes is that i/we tend to see, accentuate and exaggerate their non-financial issues more than not-too-rich dudes.

Mhm yes. Nah I think less rich people are able to live life properly, not that rich people aren't. But rich people are usually sometimes in a bubble and they're all cushioned and they find it difficult to face a harsher more raw reality.
Re: Daily Pains Of A Single, Rich Guy by kingsley3218(m): 3:54pm On Jul 06, 2015
gudrated:

same assumption I talked about in numbers 9, 1 and 2. People judge you before even giving you a chance. Confidence is often mistaken for arrogance.
Halo effect bro......its everywhere!

1 Like

Re: Daily Pains Of A Single, Rich Guy by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 06, 2015
I told my friend this but he still believes that money is everything...
Re: Daily Pains Of A Single, Rich Guy by dechandel(f): 3:57pm On Jul 06, 2015
xp17:
haha grin grin grin me no see garri soak as I dey here self. E be like say na trek you go take come here. Trekking for love PT2 grin grin grin
Hiohiohiohiohio
I laugh in Pidgin!!
No worry about the garri matters, i go ship Ijebu garri for you.. Things we do for love abi? grin
As for the trekking part, e go hard small o, i believe you have that thing called savings? It comes with big package grin My flight fare can be sorted with that one embarassed
I can only trek for Buhari when he resigns undecided

See me exhibiting good wifely duties i.e good managerial skills grin grin.. What are we not talking!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Daily Pains Of A Single, Rich Guy by dechandel(f): 3:59pm On Jul 06, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Evil!!!
You mean Lovely??!!
Re: Daily Pains Of A Single, Rich Guy by tosyne2much(m): 3:59pm On Jul 06, 2015
Well written

I have experienced all these thing

*Quote me and I will show you why elephant is the only mammal that cannot jump *
Re: Daily Pains Of A Single, Rich Guy by Truckpusher(m): 4:02pm On Jul 06, 2015
dechandel:
Hiohiohiohiohio
I laugh in Pidgin!!
No worry about the garri matters, i go ship Ijebu garri for you.. Things we do for love abi? grin
As for the trekking part, e go hard small o, i believe you have that thing called savings? It comes with big package grin My flight fare can be sorted with that one embarassed
I can only trek for Buhari when he resigns undecided

See me exhibiting good wifely duties i.e good managerial skills grin grin.. What are we not talking!! grin grin grin

Re: Daily Pains Of A Single, Rich Guy by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:02pm On Jul 06, 2015
dechandel:
You mean Lovely??!!

No....evil!
Re: Daily Pains Of A Single, Rich Guy by lozanni(m): 4:08pm On Jul 06, 2015
Lol. You are right about rich guys being isolated because of work and the fact they own cars and live in exclusive estates.
A friend told me about how he had to abandon his cars and take public transport to work in order to come across single ladies !!!
In fact he met his current wife at the CMS bus stop (outer marina) and just took a liking to her and beckoned on her to come to him; trust ladies, she formed so much that he had to approach her, the rest is now history as they are happily married with four lovely kids.

1 Like

Re: Daily Pains Of A Single, Rich Guy by no2fuks(m): 4:09pm On Jul 06, 2015
Nnemuka:
show me a rich humble guy and i will show you a pregnant virgin.
Rich guys are mostly arrogant and their orientation about girls sucks......

f**k humility guys believe in yourself that is how to be a man
Re: Daily Pains Of A Single, Rich Guy by nocad(f): 4:10pm On Jul 06, 2015
whizqueen:

Kapish? cheesy
she has said it all...If you appear too "comfortable" you will keep meeting the "bloodsuckers"(runs girls)...and I think you don't study a girl before approaching her,try observing , it will save you a lot of stress.
Re: Daily Pains Of A Single, Rich Guy by no2fuks(m): 4:12pm On Jul 06, 2015
sweatlana:
@gudrated u are right.

It's such an irony , rich guys are more likely to end up with a bad woman compared to poor or average men.

Guys get married as soon as you start working. Don't wait until you are rich cos it's usually detrimental.

lies thats how you limit your potential. when you marry it is not all about you anymore. life is not all about marriage.
Re: Daily Pains Of A Single, Rich Guy by prelinctus: 4:18pm On Jul 06, 2015
What several posters don't understand is that the Op said he's rich and single. He never said he was handsome. He's probably ugly. I guess that explains it.
Re: Daily Pains Of A Single, Rich Guy by dechandel(f): 4:20pm On Jul 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
You miss road? undecided tongue

1 Like

Re: Daily Pains Of A Single, Rich Guy by dechandel(f): 4:23pm On Jul 06, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

No....evil!
Evil? How can that be? Do you know who i am? 50shadesofsweetness? Like everything sugar and spice!! grin
Re: Daily Pains Of A Single, Rich Guy by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 06, 2015
drake99:
so you think its impossible?

I've dated a girl that spends on me from the day we started till the day we departed,if I offer to give her she gets angry

She brings the money I use in taking her out
why didn't you marry her?

1 Like

Re: Daily Pains Of A Single, Rich Guy by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 06, 2015
prelinctus:
What several posters don't understand is that the Op said he's rich and single. He never said he was handsome. He's probably ugly. I guess that explains it.
lol cheesy
This doesn't have anything to do with ugliness. I am the OP tongue
Re: Daily Pains Of A Single, Rich Guy by SavageGarden(m): 4:31pm On Jul 06, 2015
Then she was like....Savage how can a guy like you not have a girlfriend...... angryBro you damn right man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Her Brother? / My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend / To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.