Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Hilarious Picture Of Girls Taking Pics In A Sexy Way - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious Picture Of Girls Taking Pics In A Sexy Way (77585 Views)

She Was Shaking Her Butt In A Sexy Way And He Hit The Butt Gently & Softly(pics) / Woman Makes A Living By Taking Pics Of Men's joysticks / Crazy Position In Taking Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Picture Of Girls Taking Pics In A Sexy Way by hibbayueei(m): 5:44pm On Jul 06, 2015
This one serious.

HAVE YOU HEARD THAT.... You can now carry your files/music/video on your OTG Flash Drive and read/play on your mobile android phones or Tablets any where you are... OTG Flash drive are available at a very reduced price... For more information, pls check my signature/Profile.
Re: Hilarious Picture Of Girls Taking Pics In A Sexy Way by Daniel058(m): 5:44pm On Jul 06, 2015
CR77:
Hello cheesy
what happened latest? ? grin
Re: Hilarious Picture Of Girls Taking Pics In A Sexy Way by Flashh: 5:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
starlingslimnet:
"Prevaricate at" that's unheard of.....Prevaricate simply means beating around the bush.
Are you telling me what I know or you just wanna display your level of ignorance?

If you find it very difficult to understand, why can't you ask questions?

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Picture Of Girls Taking Pics In A Sexy Way by henrygoody(m): 5:46pm On Jul 06, 2015
nzeobi:
Girls they want sexy things but to give a man the real Sex is a thug of war grin wink

Like serious bro
Re: Hilarious Picture Of Girls Taking Pics In A Sexy Way by sylve11: 5:47pm On Jul 06, 2015
Flashh:
Tell me the location of that place, let me drive there if any vehicle couldn't caution them. undecided

grin grin grin shocked cool
Re: Hilarious Picture Of Girls Taking Pics In A Sexy Way by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 06, 2015
Flashh:
Are you telling me what I know or you just wanna display your level of ignorance?

If you find it very difficult to understand, why can't you ask questions?
Don't be scatty.... I only offer to correct your wrong use of words. Since you choose to be obdurate I leave you to your fate.
Re: Hilarious Picture Of Girls Taking Pics In A Sexy Way by beyoncausme: 5:49pm On Jul 06, 2015
dose not entirely look sexy...

Re: Hilarious Picture Of Girls Taking Pics In A Sexy Way by Bowaley17(m): 5:51pm On Jul 06, 2015
Ok
Re: Hilarious Picture Of Girls Taking Pics In A Sexy Way by Flashh: 5:55pm On Jul 06, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Don't be scatty.... I only offer to correct your wrong use of words. Since you choose to be obdurate I leave you to your fate.
You don't understand my post... The person i quoted know what i meant by "Prevaricating at me as at then"... I knew what i posted, so don't don't jump into matter you know nothing about.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Picture Of Girls Taking Pics In A Sexy Way by refreshrate: 5:57pm On Jul 06, 2015
TheOrijin:
I can't just imagine what will happen to them if a failed-brake trailer is coming towards them grin

You took this right out of my head!
Re: Hilarious Picture Of Girls Taking Pics In A Sexy Way by harbarzzy(m): 5:58pm On Jul 06, 2015
Village girls trying to form pouch..come and try it in any road in lag! :DVillage girls trying to form pouch..come and try it in any road in lag!
Re: Hilarious Picture Of Girls Taking Pics In A Sexy Way by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 06, 2015
Flashh:
You don't understand my post... The person i quoted know what i meant by "Prevaricating at me as at then"... I knew what i posted, so don't don't jump into matter you know nothing about.
If that is how you see it and comprehend it....I render my sincere apology only do not speak such a English in public less you be stone to death.
Re: Hilarious Picture Of Girls Taking Pics In A Sexy Way by harbarzzy(m): 6:00pm On Jul 06, 2015
Village girls trying to form pouche..come to any roads in lag and try it! Lolll
Re: Hilarious Picture Of Girls Taking Pics In A Sexy Way by slap1(m): 6:00pm On Jul 06, 2015
Hilarious? For real? undecided
Re: Hilarious Picture Of Girls Taking Pics In A Sexy Way by Flashh: 6:03pm On Jul 06, 2015
starlingslimnet:
If that is how you see it and comprehend it....I render my sincere apology only do not speak such a English in public less you be stone to death.
You must be very stüpid... If you can only read but can't comprehend.

Like I told you before, go and ask for your wasted school fees in your Basic school/ Secondary school.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Picture Of Girls Taking Pics In A Sexy Way by charly4lyf(m): 6:04pm On Jul 06, 2015
nzeobi:
Girls they want sexy things but to give a man the real Sex is a thug of war grin wink
Chai, you must be talking from experience bro.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Picture Of Girls Taking Pics In A Sexy Way by Henrhyme4u(m): 6:06pm On Jul 06, 2015
What is so funny tori olorun
Re: Hilarious Picture Of Girls Taking Pics In A Sexy Way by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 06, 2015
Flashh:
You must be very stüpid... If you can only read but can't comprehend.

Like I told you before, go and ask for your wasted school fees in your Basic school/ Secondary school.
Don't be an inverted reta.rded nincompoop bro. Learn to admit your mistake with humility... Ego won't take you anywhere it only make you stupid.
Re: Hilarious Picture Of Girls Taking Pics In A Sexy Way by Mike008(m): 6:08pm On Jul 06, 2015
Am just forced to laugh because I was expecting to laugh as 'Hilarious' is written as caption. Frankly, nothing hilarious. sad
Re: Hilarious Picture Of Girls Taking Pics In A Sexy Way by daclint(m): 6:13pm On Jul 06, 2015
That one wey lie down be like say she wan turn to snake
Re: Hilarious Picture Of Girls Taking Pics In A Sexy Way by Flashh: 6:13pm On Jul 06, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Don't be an inverted reta.rded nincompoop bro. Learn to admit your mistake with humility... Ego won't take you anywhere it only make you stupid.
Dumbass... Just go to the library and brush up your ignorance.

Why can't you just hit your head on the wall if your brain can't pick?

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Picture Of Girls Taking Pics In A Sexy Way by Mike008(m): 6:14pm On Jul 06, 2015
adorablepepple:
undecided some girls can disgrace ladies in general, see that one lying down like snake. angry.on the road faaaa. I know it's one yeye guy that snapped them

Every girl has a thing with camera
Re: Hilarious Picture Of Girls Taking Pics In A Sexy Way by tommykiwi(m): 6:15pm On Jul 06, 2015
Foools.
Re: Hilarious Picture Of Girls Taking Pics In A Sexy Way by Awesomeking: 6:15pm On Jul 06, 2015
Teempakguy:
Their style is to die for . . . apparently.
you mean literally??
Re: Hilarious Picture Of Girls Taking Pics In A Sexy Way by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
Awesomeking:
you mean literally??
yes. wink
Re: Hilarious Picture Of Girls Taking Pics In A Sexy Way by chocolateniara(f): 6:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
I like d pose, they all look hot.
Re: Hilarious Picture Of Girls Taking Pics In A Sexy Way by omoelu1(m): 6:19pm On Jul 06, 2015
jennyswt:
undecidednawaoo.
see d one by the right, lying down comfortably as if she's on her bed
She's used to it
Re: Hilarious Picture Of Girls Taking Pics In A Sexy Way by khazy: 6:20pm On Jul 06, 2015
TheOrijin:
I can't just imagine what will happen to them if a failed-brake trailer is coming towards them grin

They will go to hell in a sexy way.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Picture Of Girls Taking Pics In A Sexy Way by oguinedavid(m): 6:21pm On Jul 06, 2015
funny!!
Re: Hilarious Picture Of Girls Taking Pics In A Sexy Way by skedy1(m): 6:22pm On Jul 06, 2015
UNN cucumber girls... grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman / Photos Of A Bride & Her Squad Got Guys Drooling / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.