Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Hilarious Picture Of Girls Taking Pics In A Sexy Way - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious Picture Of Girls Taking Pics In A Sexy Way (77589 Views)

She Was Shaking Her Butt In A Sexy Way And He Hit The Butt Gently & Softly(pics) / Woman Makes A Living By Taking Pics Of Men's joysticks / Crazy Position In Taking Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Picture Of Girls Taking Pics In A Sexy Way by komzyb(f): 6:28pm On Jul 06, 2015
Rugged
Re: Hilarious Picture Of Girls Taking Pics In A Sexy Way by otiigba1(m): 6:41pm On Jul 06, 2015
See posing grin grin style models not grin
Re: Hilarious Picture Of Girls Taking Pics In A Sexy Way by Roughfyzay(m): 6:56pm On Jul 06, 2015
God go give them brain cos they simply lack it. grin
Re: Hilarious Picture Of Girls Taking Pics In A Sexy Way by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 06, 2015
Flashh:

Dumbass... Just go to the library and brush up your ignorance.

Why can't you just hit your head on the wall if your brain can't pick?
Common sense is not common though..keep magnifying your stupidity. Am done with you .
Re: Hilarious Picture Of Girls Taking Pics In A Sexy Way by Nollyboy147(m): 7:21pm On Jul 06, 2015
With this their jonsing posing.... for their mind,,,, Na we be the sure babes
Re: Hilarious Picture Of Girls Taking Pics In A Sexy Way by Flashh: 7:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Common sense is not common though..keep magnifying your stupidity. Am done with you .

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Picture Of Girls Taking Pics In A Sexy Way by PrettyClare7(f): 8:01pm On Jul 06, 2015
nzeobi:
Girls they want sexy things but to give a man the real Sex is a thug of war grin wink
cheesywink ehe now. You must do the first things first.
Re: Hilarious Picture Of Girls Taking Pics In A Sexy Way by ogaprime(m): 8:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
See person wife ooocheesy
chai

OK OK, wey spongbob and him truck??

Re: Hilarious Picture Of Girls Taking Pics In A Sexy Way by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 06, 2015
Flashh:
Keep liking your post
Re: Hilarious Picture Of Girls Taking Pics In A Sexy Way by Flashh: 8:51pm On Jul 06, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Keep liking your post
Are you jealous of my likes? Coz those who hate your ignorance by trying to jump into what you don't know, keep liking my post because i am brushing up your ignorance.

How do you feel like?
Re: Hilarious Picture Of Girls Taking Pics In A Sexy Way by Eriwanwa: 9:03pm On Jul 06, 2015
Very sexy to Bleep ✋
Re: Hilarious Picture Of Girls Taking Pics In A Sexy Way by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
chai

beautiful girls for that matter shai
Re: Hilarious Picture Of Girls Taking Pics In A Sexy Way by Nemesis99(m): 9:54pm On Jul 06, 2015
TheOrijin:
I can't just imagine what will happen to them if a failed-brake trailer is coming towards them grin
they'll just start taking pictures in a bailing way. thas all
Re: Hilarious Picture Of Girls Taking Pics In A Sexy Way by 3plejay(f): 9:54pm On Jul 06, 2015
Hilarious....dem no wan carry last!
Re: Hilarious Picture Of Girls Taking Pics In A Sexy Way by nzeobi(m): 10:00pm On Jul 06, 2015
PrettyClare7:
cheesywink ehe now. You must do the first things first.
Nne hint me now. Wetin I go do
Re: Hilarious Picture Of Girls Taking Pics In A Sexy Way by Emmafman1(m): 10:36pm On Jul 06, 2015
bature! ogah. bring the holy cane.
Re: Hilarious Picture Of Girls Taking Pics In A Sexy Way by Laashman(m): 10:36pm On Jul 06, 2015
I didn't see anything wrong with this pix, these are girls who just took time to snap on a local road in their area. And you guys are vamping over it. If na boyz do am now no one go talk. undecided undecided
Re: Hilarious Picture Of Girls Taking Pics In A Sexy Way by skiLLzTohSLick(m): 11:20pm On Jul 06, 2015
Lwkmh,,biatches bLyk they chillin on the 'road' to successgringringrin
Re: Hilarious Picture Of Girls Taking Pics In A Sexy Way by Felitsa187(f): 1:10am On Jul 07, 2015
What were they thinking wen they agreed to this pose of stvpidity? They r now in front of bush. I piri dem. Awon ode!
Re: Hilarious Picture Of Girls Taking Pics In A Sexy Way by Felitsa187(f): 1:13am On Jul 07, 2015
Laashman:
I didn't see anything wrong with this pix, these are girls who just took time to snap on a local road in their area. And you guys are vamping over it. If na boyz do am now no one go talk. undecided undecided
R u da.ft or something? If dey wanted to snap picture, y dint dey stand? Wat is so attractive about their local road dat they had to lie on the floor? Anyway, Wats my buznes?!
Re: Hilarious Picture Of Girls Taking Pics In A Sexy Way by teepsee(f): 1:26am On Jul 07, 2015
That must have been an old pics, who wan lie say e no do things similar to this when in secondary school. Only if u are the late 2000s if not u did.
Re: Hilarious Picture Of Girls Taking Pics In A Sexy Way by xtervaganza(m): 2:52am On Jul 07, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
chai

i give it to them......they are all beautiful
Re: Hilarious Picture Of Girls Taking Pics In A Sexy Way by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:49am On Jul 07, 2015
Fish brained girls
Re: Hilarious Picture Of Girls Taking Pics In A Sexy Way by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 07, 2015
... Dats how u know girls who av little upstairs

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Picture Of Girls Taking Pics In A Sexy Way by oladeledave: 10:19am On Jul 07, 2015
Call Center Agents Recruitment at Lorache Consulting

Lorache Consulting - Our client, a communication company in Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position of:

Job Title: Call Center Agent

Locations: Ibadan, Abeokuta and Ilorin
Slot: 2000

Qualifications
The ideal candidate must have a minimum qualification of OND in any discipline.
Must have good communication skills (English + either Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa) and be computer literate (ability to type over 30 words/min).
Application Closing Date
8th July, 2015.

CLICK HERE TO SEND UR CV
Re: Hilarious Picture Of Girls Taking Pics In A Sexy Way by daearl(m): 5:07pm On Nov 30, 2015
jennyswt:
undecidednawaoo.
see d one by the right, lying down comfortably as if she's on her bed
that's her first time to see a tared road
Re: Hilarious Picture Of Girls Taking Pics In A Sexy Way by anderslizzy(f): 11:26pm On Dec 14, 2015
grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool cool cool
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked tongue tongue tongue tongue
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman / Photos Of A Bride & Her Squad Got Guys Drooling / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.