Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,833 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police (51909 Views)

Oshiomhole's Chief-of-staff, Patrick Obahiagbon Stoned By Angry Protesters / Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police / Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by ERODEDEAST(f): 2:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
[b]@iamrealdeji, Young man are you more Muslem than the Northerners and Middle-east save that crap to yourself this guys are doing what MohaMAD ask them to do you are here defending thrash I guess you don't have a Ko.ran read this; Ko.ran Chapter/Surah 47:4-13
Mohammed/Muhammad
THE KORAN (Qur’an)

Fact: all Muslims are duty bound to obey Koran. (*) During last 1400 years this passage has happened countless times. Wherever Islam exists- violence and hatred follows. This quote authorizes execution of all unbelievers.

(#) Unbelievers include every person in the Universe who is not a Muslim. As instructed by the Koran all unbelievers must be converted to Islam or killed- no exceptions.

It should be noted that although I used the word ‘conversion’ true to Western meaning in reality, Islam does not call it ‘conversion.’ Islam calls it ‘Reversion.’ For Islam claims that every person on the planet is born Muslim and that our evil parents raised us as ‘Non-Muslim’ in the ‘Belief System’ we have been taught. Therefore by Islamic backward logic when a Non-Muslim becomes a ‘Muslim’ they are not converting to Islam they are reverting back to Islam from the date they were born as a Muslim.

‘Those that make war against Allah and His apostle and spread disorders in the land shall be put to death or crucified or have their hands and feet cut off on alternate sides, or be banished from the country. They shall be held to shame in this world and sternly punished in the next: except those that repent before you reduce them. For you must know that Allah is forgiving and merciful.’

Koran ‘The Table’/‘Al-Ma’idah’ 5:33

‘Fight for the sake of Allah those that fight against you, but do not attack them first. Allah does not love the aggressors. Kill them wherever you find them. Drive them out of the places from which they drove you. Idolatry is worse than carnage. But do not fight them within the precincts of the Holy Mosque unless they attack you there; if they attack you put them to the sword. Thus shall the unbelievers be rewarded: but if they mend their ways, know that Allah is forgiving and merciful. Fight against them until idolatry is no more and Allah’s religion reigns supreme. But if they mend their ways, fight none except the evil-doers.’

Koran ‘The Cow’/‘Al-Baqarah’ 2: 190-193

Fact: This instruction authorizes murder of kafir/infidels (non-believers).

‘Believers do not seek the friendship of the infidels and those who were given the Book before you, who have made of your religion a jest and a pastime. Have fear of Allah, if you are true believers. When you call them to pray, they treat their prayers as a jest and a pastime. They do this because they are devoid of understanding.’ (In other words do not assimilate)

Koran 5:57

Remember when a Muslim says, “I believe in the Koran.” It means I believe in every verse in the Koran. And it also means that all Muslims who believe in the Koran shall not honestly take infidels for friends. The Koran instruction is so absolute that any Muslim who believes in the Koran and claims to be friends with infidels is in fact a ‘two-faced liar’ and cannot ever be trusted. When Muslims hold majority power they will turn against all infidels including those they have falsely claimed to be friends.
Mind you don't qoute me to tell me rubbish about this Religion again I Respect you Good Day! [/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by MKO4ever(m): 2:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
aryzgreat:

U are Very silly to quote me u crazy evil Muslims. All of u are Very stup1d.

When madalla church was bombed on Christmas day, no mosque was attacked. Many Christians especially igbos were killed in the churches in d north, igbos in d east didn't go about burning ur useless mosques down there,

Tell me d kind of evil spirit in every Muslim that pushes u ppl into violence n bloodthirsty whenever u start chanting allahu akbar.

Are u ppl insane or what? Are they not ur Muslim brothers that did these evils?

To hell with u all.

If you cannot control your emotions, my brother you will never go far in life, please go and acquire emotional intelligence skill and I assure that you will be a better person in life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by okpanachil: 3:00pm On Jul 07, 2015
erunz:
The commissioner of police in Plateau state, Nasiru Oki, has said two churches were on Monday set ablaze by angry persons protesting bomb explosion at a mosque Sunday night in Jos.

The commissioner of police made the disclosure Monday evening at the police headquarters in Jos.

While briefing journalists on the police’s investigations, he said no arrest had been made so far.

He noted that no life was lost in the church incidents but property allegedly worth millions of naira were destroyed.

Mr. Oki also said that 42 people were killed in the twin bomb explosions on Sunday. He said 20 people died in the first explosion at a restaurant while 22 others died in the second at a mosque.

He said 50 people were hospitalized for various degree of injuries and are being treated in hospitals within Jos.

He also presented an undetonated locally-made device recovered from the first scene. He said according to police bomb experts, the device was capable of destroying a complex.

The National Emergency Management Agency, NEMA, had said 44 people were killed in the twin bomb attacks, while the Plateau state government said only 18 people lost their lives.

Meanwhile, military check points have been restored in most parts of the state. All the disbanded military check points in Riyom, Barkinladi, Bauchi roads and those within Jos metropolis were remounted by members of the Special Taskforce on Jos crisis.

The police commissioner declined comment on the reappearance of military check points. He, however, urged residents to endure the development.

The state governor had appealed to President Muhamadu Buhari to allow the restoration of checkpoints.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/north-central/186181-jos-bomb-blasts-angry-protesters-burn-churches-police.html

Yet someone will tell me Islam is a religion of peace.mtchewwwwwwww.

1 Like

Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by ERODEDEAST(f): 3:01pm On Jul 07, 2015
gsalvatore:
The true/good Muslims are at it again.
A true Muslim will never condemn this act.

1 Like

Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by markidoo(m): 3:01pm On Jul 07, 2015
Mallam remains Mallam no matter how it is spelt. I forsee a world revolution/war between Christians n muslims. The will b so much carnage n destructn,n a great tribulation will rock the earth.
Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by mohammedmagnus: 3:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
gsalvatore:
The true/good Muslims are at it again.

A true Muslim will never condemn this act.

my brother am a muslim and I condemn it, why most muslims on NL are numb abt it is cos once we start talking you guys bring up insults that aren't neccessary, the truth is Nigeria isn't working as a country we need to split, into regions like the old times
Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by shine96: 3:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
So Christians re the cause of suicide bombing ko? Almighty God will judge

1 Like

Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by shine96: 3:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
So Christians re the cause of suicide bombing ko? Almighty God will judge.
Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by spotty232(m): 3:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
pls i think we the angry christians should stop calling them( muslims) name cus i wont b happy if som1 insults my religion cus of some group like that... rather we should sympathize with them cus its hard to know that ur brother is the 1 killing you and in the name of your religion?, that is worse
( i believe now you all know GEJ wasn't the problem)

2 Likes

Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by free13: 3:04pm On Jul 07, 2015
What type of madness is this? angry
Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by muhyeenisce(m): 3:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
sparkleRed:

Stupidity is just all over u, worthless piece of trash undecided
travel and see what happens to you next
Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by cold(m): 3:07pm On Jul 07, 2015
frank317:

lol... his God is working in mysterious way while people are dying... Perhaps God is waiting till the bomb hit his head then the mystery will be revealed.
lol..that could be another way of looking at it.
Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by aryzgreat: 3:07pm On Jul 07, 2015
[s]
MKO4ever:

If you cannot control your emotions, my brother you will never go far in life, please go and acquire emotional intelligence skill and I assure that you will be a better person in life.

[/s]

Gerrout!

Bunch of terrorist Muslims.

Savages
Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by muhyeenisce(m): 3:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
erico2k2:
I only wish you what you wish others X100
travel na
Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by muhyeenisce(m): 3:10pm On Jul 07, 2015
mak15:
you are a big fuuuulllll!!!!!!
6ft awaits yhu hahahahahahahahahahahah
Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by omooba969(m): 3:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
sinizia:
Let me get this straight..

An Islamic terrorist, brainwashed to believe that taking other people's lives will guarantee him or a her 77 virgins and a place in paradise, straps himself/herself and bombs his/her fellow Muslims, and like the cowards they are, the irredeemably violent-ingrained average Northerner takes out his frustration on the Christians who did nothing at all to them?

What's wrong with these Northern beasts? Why did Lord Luggard yoked us together with these wild beasts in human skin? What did we do wrong to Lord Luggard?

Mohammad or Allah gets mocked in Denmark and innocent Christians are killed in Nigeria. What kind of people are these? Many Yorubas are Muslims but they are not violent. Why always North? Why can't these people live as one with people with opposite beliefs with them? This is how they killed Victor Moses' parents and rendered him an orphan. Fashola a YORUBA Muslim has lived with his Christian wife for more than 16 years, they have not killed each other. They respect each other's religions and views. I've never read where Fashola threatened his wife to join him in Islam. But if it's a Northerner, you'd have read that the man killed or threatened to kill his wife. Can't these beasts take a cue from Fashola and other Yoruba Muslims? Must violent be attached to these Northerners?

A Christian converts to Muslim, nobody kills anybody, but a Christian who converted to Muslim and got hailed, later re-converted back to Christianity and behold, these animals sought to kill him. Why are we in this country with the Northerners? Why can't we go our separate ways? We are not ONE!!

My brothers/Christians are killed yearly in the North, but there's no reprisal attacks on Muslims in the East. All abokis are safe anywhere they are, but when other tribes goes to their enclave, they get slaughtered. When is this madness going to stop? What did a church building do the demons? Is the building the bomber? This is raw envy and hate and thirst for blood.

For all these years Christians have been slaughtered like rams, no-one has burnt the mosques. For all the deaths the Hausa-Fulani herdsmen have brought on innocent people, no Mosque has been burnt. But a Northern Muslim killed Muslims and a church is burnt? Just imagine!! angry These people are nothing but reproach on this country.

Every tribe lives as one, except the Hausa-Fulanis who unleash mayhem everywhere they go. What did this Church do to those illiterate vampires? Did the church carry out the bombing? I hate these bàstards!!

misscastle:

Chillax.. we ain't all like that; maybe the majority..

But calling us bastards... that's too much

@misscastle,

Plz call d majority to order or u guyz dnt talk to ursefs ni. These r actions of a people devoid of reason...thinking wit their ballz...awon eranko rada-rada!
Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by Litmus: 3:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
If the churches were burnt after the mosque bombings then it is obviously Bokoharam members among the population who burnt it looking to cause friction among the different fates.

1 Like

Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by Bayswater: 3:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
They bombed a mosque, those illiterates burned churches. Na for church Boko Haram dey?

2 Likes

Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by Litmus: 3:17pm On Jul 07, 2015
In fact, from now on, it would be the height of naivety and and opportunity missed by the authorities, not to blame terrorists for any looting, burning or destruction of places of worship of any fate or creed in Nigeria until the end of Bokoharam. It is wise to to this.
Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by jerusalem101: 3:19pm On Jul 07, 2015
You see hypocrisy at it peak, people who believe in same faith with you bomb your place of worship, all you could do is expelled your anger on Churches and their worshippers, simply because they don't believe in your faith and your religion see them as enemies.
what does the action tells?

1 Like

Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by tendernexx(m): 3:22pm On Jul 07, 2015
misscastle:

I feel u dear. U knw that when issues are joined wit issues, alot props up...just like dis comments.
I know that many muslims and notherners are not for this hoodlums.
May God take control and arrest them speedily so that they wont continue to tarnish your image.
Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by sparkleRed(f): 3:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
muhyeenisce:

See dis one oo cheesy olodo abeg gerrat jor
Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by Tex42(m): 3:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
misscastle:

I think it's high time the enlightened northerners like your self started some kind of orientation and enlightenment program in ur region. Ur people are really timid and misguided. I grew up in the North, sabon Gari zaria to be precise, and I tell u, leaving with ur people and not getting hurt or even killed for one religious issue or the other takes the grace of God.

Your region(north) is not the only that practice Islam in this country, yet you people exhibit this vile & beastly character all in the name of practicing Islam or something. Your people act like they have a monopoly of violence,for me I see it as lunacy.

Your people are just being barbaric and they are being very stupid and selfish about it, otherwise, tell me what it will take for your muslim(north) brothers to kill a southerner(christians) in the North and have the same act of violence matted against them in the South... My brother, all it takes is picking up arms and killing the minority muslim(north) populace in the south.

For this same religious violence and civic unrest, the North has remained under developed and impoverished, education is by the way;people are forced to leave, companies compelled to move or shut down etc. At the end, leaving the North deserted. And to what can we attribute the boko haram insurgency if not to some of the reasons I made mention above.

"We ain't all like that, maybe the majority"...seriously bro, are u for real?! Haven't u heard of the saying that 'one bad egg spoils the others? So you gat to drop that line bro.

Peace!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by kingsley3218(m): 3:42pm On Jul 07, 2015
Senseless religious fanatics.........hope my muslim brothers are seeing this,northern muslims would remain nigeria's problem as long as they remain so stupid to get educated,despite all GEJ's efforts to curb illiteracy there,the people don't even give a damn......Awon omo oniranu!!! Mtchewwww.

2 Likes

Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by limamintruth: 3:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
muhyeenisce:

And you will live forever on earth abi? undecided
Alade kawai angry
Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by francisbiz: 3:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
misscastle:

You get mouth to talk? At this point in time, you should hide yourself in shame! Come to CHRIST.

1 Like

Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by miky(m): 3:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
Any country you have Muslims, you will have chaos and madness.. I wish we can ban it just like China, Russia, and now Japan..

1 Like

Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by gmachine: 4:00pm On Jul 07, 2015
thunder reloaded fire all this ass hole Muslim that burn those church's group of rag tag muslim
Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
My point is,Moslem all over the world are always happy when a church is burnt even though it will not contribute an inch to their lives...but for the northerners their main problem is illitracy.
Inconclution Moslem in general hates Christians because that is the essence of Islam,they are thought to hate other religions especially Christianity.Their leaders feel Christianity is taking over the universe hence they are afraid,so their way of instigating fear in people is to burn churches and kill christains,in some developed countries were the locals are well educated and wouldn't be a part of this heinous
Activity death groups are formed and heavily founded just for the purpose of killing Christians.And by that way sending signal to other Moslems who are having a second thought.Islam is more of been in bondage,hence when you get in coming out in very difficult.I tell you if proper statistics are taken you will find out that we have more people wanting out than people who really love Islam,but for fear of persecutions they won't even deer to...you can't change what they are,the best is to contain and manage them.

1 Like

Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by tupem: 4:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
ZeroTolerance:
No mosque gets burnt after a church is bombed.
much ado for religion of peace!

1 Like

Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by muhyeenisce(m): 4:09pm On Jul 07, 2015
limamintruth:

And you will live forever on earth abi? undecided Alade kawai angry
ba kai de ankali
Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by muhyeenisce(m): 4:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
sparkleRed:

See dis one oo cheesy olodo abeg gerrat jor
I luf u bae

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane / Spot The Difference Between GEJ And PMB Service Chiefs / Onnoghen: Protest By Lawyers Against Tanko Mohammed (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.