Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,321 members, 7,836,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) (60372 Views)

Abandoned Boy With Cerebral Palsy In Lagos (Photos) / Boy With Cancer Reaches Out To Kaduna State Government For Help. Graphic Photos / Human Hand Found Inside Pepper Soup Somewhere In Ngwa Land. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by adexsimply(m): 11:51am On Jul 07, 2015
Proteus syndrome?
Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by ayindejimmy(m): 11:52am On Jul 07, 2015
I'm afraid he might have to lose that particular hand to survive. Sad
Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by frankcell(m): 11:52am On Jul 07, 2015
Jesus christ! This is scary
Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by Kanyol(m): 11:53am On Jul 07, 2015
Buhari, Atiku, Danjuma, Sambo, Dangote and the rest should help him. How could they allow him leave all the way from the north, with a hand bigger than his body, to Lagos?
Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 07, 2015
[img][/img]i pity the boy. Such suffering embarassed
Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by azyz1: 11:59am On Jul 07, 2015
[quote author=360frolic post=35582850]This young boy was spotted around Ikeja,Lagos roundabout .

He is suffering from elephantiasis,a disease usually common in India.It causes unusual swelling of the limbs alhamdulilah for everytin god has been doing and the ones he would still do.if you see guy you go repent.
Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by walemadu: 11:59am On Jul 07, 2015
northerners have committed very great sins
Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by lurlah2014(f): 12:00pm On Jul 07, 2015
the blood of JESUS CHRIST please save him
Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by Lyndylove: 12:00pm On Jul 07, 2015
I pray a good samaritan will render assistance to him. May God help him

COMING SOON!
THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS!!
JULY 15TH!!!

[Music] LYNDY _ MY HERO [A TRIBUTE TO DR
GOODLUCK JONATHAN]

My hero is a tribute to Dr Goodluck Jonathan appreciating his achievements and efforts towards making Nigeria great, for being a true democrat and for preserving our peace and unity.

IT DROPS ON JULY 15TH!!!
YOU DON'T WANNA MISS THIS!!!

Follow on twitter: @ Lyndymk
Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by flames007(m): 12:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
Lilimax:
All these assorted 'orisirisi' diseases are always from the North undecided
Why? embarassed

May God send help to this young boy. Amen.

U funny o! grin
Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by cupidhero(m): 12:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
What tha HELL-BOY is that? This could have been any of us or any of our loved ones. This is just bad. lipsrsealed
Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by profdilo2(m): 12:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
Wen I. Saw dis ii tot itwas a kind of photoshop bt som1 said he saw him smwhere along computer village or so.

Dat is so bad, I tink Buhari shul do smtin about it
Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by hrakabz(f): 12:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
Alhamdulillah Indeed cry may Allah help and ease it on him` I just cnt imagine how hard this cud be on him embarassed
Misternas89:
The God is great.....Alhmadulilah 4 absolutely evrytin....Neva will He be thinking of how many cars he's gonna buy or how many houses he's gonna built, he'll be praying just to sleep one day to wake up and have all his pain gone.....Mehn we should always b grateful to God cry cry

1 Like

Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by IbrahimJafr: 12:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
Saw him in sokoto a year ago cry
Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by Godson201333(m): 12:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
Misternas89:
The God is great.....Alhmadulilah 4 absolutely evrytin....Neva will He be thinking of how many cars he's gonna buy or how many houses he's gonna built, he'll be praying just to sleep one day to wake up and have all his pain gone.....Mehn we should always b grateful to God cry cry

what a meaningful Post,In everything we should just give God thanks,most especially when you have a good health.

1 Like

Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by Misternas89(m): 12:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
hrakabz:
Alhamdulillah Indeed cry may Allah help and ease it on him` I just cnt imagine how hard this cud be on him embarassed
Amin to ur prayer dear....BTW u r lukin cute
Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by MORNDEW(m): 12:09pm On Jul 07, 2015
Lilimax:
All these assorted 'orisirisi' diseases are always from the North undecided
Why? embarassed

May God send help to this young boy. Amen.

And u ar a woman with this kind of hatred.
Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by Misternas89(m): 12:10pm On Jul 07, 2015
Godson201333:

what a meaningful Post,In everything we should just give God thanks,most especially when you have a good health.
Yes bro having a sound health is just so priceless n shud always be appreciated.
Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by toshmann(m): 12:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
IceDude:
Female mosquitoes are very wicked o!...............I just pity the poor boy
No be only mosquitoes o, female dogs, female ants, female bees, female spiders (ever heard of the black widow? Kills and EATS the male after sex grin )
Female lions, leopards and tigers . . . . . . . . and worst of all female Humans grin

[size=5pt]Wahala don burst, make i run comot grin[/size]
Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by pBuhari(f): 12:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
God have mercy on us
Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by formerlyMbulela: 12:14pm On Jul 07, 2015
HRich:
TBJ is the only Answer. The devil is seriously living in him.
Is this a joke or what?

1 Like

Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by gamaliel121(m): 12:14pm On Jul 07, 2015
360frolic:
This young boy was spotted around Ikeja,Lagos roundabout .

He is suffering from elephantiasis,a disease usually common in India.It causes unusual swelling of the limbs and legs...According to reports on twitter,he came seeking for help all the way from the North ..

Unfortunately,no further details were provided..Hope he gets help soon..So sad..

http://www..net/2015/07/photos-boy-with-giant-hand-found.html

cc lalasticlala

This is heartbreaking..
I think the disorder is called..AGROMEGALY
Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by vanyvee(m): 12:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
big lie!!!!!!!.....how did he put on the T-shirt?
Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by luckyboss(m): 12:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
you will receive healing as far you are already here in lagos.
Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by koredex4love(m): 12:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
Misternas89:

You touched my heart.
May God continue to use you as a vessel unto honour!

1 Like

Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by bbjummy: 12:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
That is what mosquitoes can do. Elephantiasis or lymphatic filariasis caused by[i]Wuchereria branchrofti[/i]. A simple deworming would have saved him of this aliment. I pray you get the help you need.
Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by Blumsville(m): 12:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
360frolic:
This young boy was spotted around Ikeja,Lagos roundabout .

He is suffering from elephantiasis,a disease usually common in India.It causes unusual swelling of the limbs and legs...According to reports on twitter,he came seeking for help all the way from the North ..

Unfortunately,no further details were provided..Hope he gets help soon..So sad..

http://www..net/2015/07/photos-boy-with-giant-hand-found.html

cc lalasticlala
I cnt belive dis real wish i can just help out now... Were are d stupid politicians we av in dis country what dey know is to spend our money travelin from 1 country to another.. May God help him
Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by Sourcekode(m): 12:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
Gosh dis is a serious case of mutation.... Nnkan be
Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by koredex4love(m): 12:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
Misternas89:

You touched my heart.
May God continue to use you as a vessel unto honour.

1 Like

Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by Misternas89(m): 12:22pm On Jul 07, 2015
koredex4love:

You touched my heart.
May God continue to use you as a vessel unto honour!
Amen and u too bro cool......life is too short, we should always be grateful cos no one knows wen he's gonna leave ds life.
Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by Rajosh(m): 12:23pm On Jul 07, 2015
Misternas89:
you're so right. some people always wish they're like someone else. LORD please forgive me for always wishing I was taller. here's someone were wishing to be made whole. LORD forgive me once more.

1 Like

Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by Blumsville(m): 12:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
vanyvee:
big lie!!!!!!!.....how did he put on the T-shirt?
That's another tot bros u maybe right oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Raw Egg And Milk / Can Beecham Ampiclox Help Combat Against Pregnancy? / Interesting Things That Happen When You Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.