Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,623 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) (60352 Views)

Abandoned Boy With Cerebral Palsy In Lagos (Photos) / Boy With Cancer Reaches Out To Kaduna State Government For Help. Graphic Photos / Human Hand Found Inside Pepper Soup Somewhere In Ngwa Land. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by Bluffly: 2:38pm On Jul 07, 2015
360frolic:
This young boy was spotted around Ikeja,Lagos roundabout .

He is suffering from elephantiasis,a disease usually common in India.It causes unusual swelling of the limbs and legs...According to reports on twitter,he came seeking for help all the way from the North ..

Unfortunately,no further details were provided..Hope he gets help soon..So sad..

http://www..net/2015/07/photos-boy-with-giant-hand-found.html

Lead him to help instead.

cc lalasticlala
Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by dapsonlou(m): 2:41pm On Jul 07, 2015
Misternas89:
The God is great.....Alhmadulilah 4 absolutely evrytin....Neva will He be thinking of how many cars he's gonna buy or how many houses he's gonna built, he'll be praying just to sleep one day to wake up and have all his pain gone.....Mehn we should always b grateful to God cry cry

I know this boy, I saw him when I was in Nigeria Last Month, I send his Picture to Linda Ikeji If she knows any organisation him, but didn't get a reply back. Was giving the boy 1k every morning, before I left because I don't know how else to help him.
Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by omoadeleye(m): 2:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
Is like av seen this boy before, the first i saw him, i was sleeping at a wharehouse in sango where am working then i woke up to see this boy, schh, he scared the hell outta me, until i notice that he came to beg for arms, wow, i cant believe he can still gain this attention.
Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by chrisnero(m): 2:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
And a northern is the president
Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by gbaskiboy: 3:17pm On Jul 07, 2015
Misternas89:
The God is great.....Alhmadulilah 4 absolutely evrytin....Neva will He be thinking of how many cars he's gonna buy or how many houses he's gonna built, he'll be praying just to sleep one day to wake up and have all his pain gone.....Mehn we should always b grateful to God cry cry
Tears dripping from my eyes with this words of yours. I'll forever remain grateful to God

1 Like

Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by Adortem: 3:27pm On Jul 07, 2015
Onlinebizexpert:
this is a case of elephantiasis

caused by a filarial worm and it can be treated
it results from blockage of lymph drainage leading to fluid accumulation

lagos health emergency should help him out

and its not jazz sad angry
Are you saying a worm bit him, that how he got the disease?
Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by nelszx: 3:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
Adortem:

An Aedes,culex mosquito must have bit him and deposited the larvae inside. That's a bancroftian filariasis(Elephantiasis). It's a parasitic diseases carried by species of mosquitoes
Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by Weah96: 3:53pm On Jul 07, 2015
BlissB:
Sometimes,just sit down and thankGod you are complete...you may be facing other difficulties but when you see some things and people....you just know within yourself that you will be ungrateful if you complain

Has it ever occurred to you that some people only pray for others? From the looks of this boy, even those prayers are worthless.
Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by cherriex(f): 3:54pm On Jul 07, 2015
debbie:
I feel for him,but i have a problem with some of these beggers.
One day i met a little girl with tumor and was carried about begging,i made a call to one organization i know that assist such people in medical solution,they accepted to see the girl and know the extent of her health condition.I later walked up to the guy pushing the wheelchair and luckily he understands English.I told him that i know people who are ready to help this girl get out of her situation and will have to see her people or whoever is related to her,so that i can talk with them.

Do you know what the guy told me? NO,that the girl is making money through begging and she is putting food for her people while remitting to the owner of the wheelchair....i was weak inside.

Now to this guy,is he begging because there is not help for his condition? or is it a case of this girl i mentioned.
Severally i have gone out of my way to extend a hand of charity and communicating with people i know who help vulnerable people on the streets....i realized that some of them dont want to be helped..they feel comfortable
making money by begging for alms.
Pls if u ever find such people,don't give up on trying to help,cos u
Never can tell those who truely needs help,keep it up.
Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by ElFenomeno1: 3:56pm On Jul 07, 2015
Jheeeeeze!
Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by Weah96: 3:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
Someone must be helping him get dressed and undressed. Otherwise he's buying new shirts every day.
Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by jasonodogwu: 4:00pm On Jul 07, 2015
may god help him
Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by saintbeckie(f): 4:09pm On Jul 07, 2015
This is really terrific shocked I can't fathom the kind of pains the poor boy will be going through.
Hmmm .....Small world wey many things dey happen
I pray God will empower me to be the solution to d problems of pple like dis(Amen)

U can now buy Original Stone Coated Roof tiles(Imported frm DS Southkorea) with 50yrs warranty and Step Tiles Aluminum in Abeokuta!!! Available in different designs and colors.
Office Address: Suite 4,Shoyemi Shopping complex,opp KAAB Petroleum,Along NNPC,Leme Abeokuta.
For Quotation and Inquiries,CALL/WHATSAPP 08034116430, BBM-265e9fc7,
Website-www.batlanroof.com or www.batlanbuildingmaterial.com

Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by hahn(m): 4:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
HRich:
TBJ is the only Answer. The devil is seriously living in him.

While god sits aside and does nothing
Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by harbarzzy(m): 4:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
hugogerrard:
I'd guess it's the same guy I once saw on my way to the computer village once along the airport road side or so... His hands was so big... Wish he gets the help he require soon
same guy..he stays begin btw comp village and general hospital..God will come to his Aid!
Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by Onlinebizexpert(m): 4:25pm On Jul 07, 2015
Adortem:

yup
Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by HRich(m): 4:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
hahn:

While god sits aside and does nothing
God is always faithful.
Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by hahn(m): 4:28pm On Jul 07, 2015
HRich:
God is always faithful.

How is he faithful to that little boy?
Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by Weah96: 4:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
Let the God of TB Joshua and Dr. Sign Fireman try to remove this one. Or maybe na only stomach ulcer and loss of hearing dem sabi cure?
Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by Weah96: 4:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
Someone should transport him to SCOAN or one of the other strong miracle working men of God. This boy shouldn't be in a country where healings are taking place left and right.
Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by peteruuu(m): 4:47pm On Jul 07, 2015
Fear north !!
Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by wearerelated: 4:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
God's mercy to us all is outrageously incredible.

We ought to be thankful for everything we have.
Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by HRich(m): 6:15pm On Jul 07, 2015
hahn:

How is he faithful to that little boy?
Lemme check.
Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by Adortem: 6:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
nelszx:

An Aedes,culex mosquito must have bit him and deposited the larvae inside. That's a bancroftian filariasis(Elephantiasis). It's a parasitic diseases carried by species of mosquitoes
His case is very rare in Nigeria,are you sure it can be treated here?
Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by Adortem: 6:49pm On Jul 07, 2015
nelszx:

His case is very rare in Nigeria,are you sure it can be treated here?And hope he wouldn't lose his arms?
Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by franklingud(m): 7:07pm On Jul 07, 2015
Fake begger.. if u suffer elehantiasis, u no go fit carry am dey waka abt. U go jus dey one place as d tin dey heavy well well.
Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
Looks faks fake though,how did he wear the shirt?the shirt is not even agbada?
360frolic:
This young boy was spotted around Ikeja,Lagos roundabout .

He is suffering from elephantiasis,a disease usually common in India.It causes unusual swelling of the limbs and legs...According to reports on twitter,he came seeking for help all the way from the North ..

Unfortunately,no further details were provided..Hope he gets help soon..So sad..

http://www..net/2015/07/photos-boy-with-giant-hand-found.html

cc lalasticlala
Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by oathman(m): 7:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
ACROMEGALY
Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by Fola01: 7:56pm On Jul 07, 2015
May God almighty help him.May God almighty help him.May God almighty help him.
Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by big7: 9:39pm On Jul 07, 2015
Have seen this dude before... It reli painful seeing him Dat day... God help him
Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:21am On Jul 08, 2015
debbie:
I feel for him,but i have a problem with some of these beggers.
One day i met a little girl with tumor and was carried about begging,i made a call to one organization i know that assist such people in medical solution,they accepted to see the girl and know the extent of her health condition.I later walked up to the guy pushing the wheelchair and luckily he understands English.I told him that i know people who are ready to help this girl get out of her situation and will have to see her people or whoever is related to her,so that i can talk with them.

Do you know what the guy told me? NO,that the girl is making money through begging and she is putting food for her people while remitting to the owner of the wheelchair....i was weak inside.

Now to this guy,is he begging because there is not help for his condition? or is it a case of this girl i mentioned.
Severally i have gone out of my way to extend a hand of charity and communicating with people i know who help vulnerable people on the streets....i realized that some of them dont want to be helped..they feel comfortable making money by begging for alms.

Debbie please don't let that stop you from helping people in such situations, God bless you real good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Interesting Things That Happen When You Sleep / Can Beecham Ampiclox Help Combat Against Pregnancy? / COVID-19: Innoson Ready To Produce Ventilators & Medical Equipment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.