Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. (67195 Views)

My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test / See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Missmossy(f): 12:26am On Jul 08, 2015
Chai!!

Some girls have suffered cry
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by tosyne2much(m): 12:30am On Jul 08, 2015
damilareoye:
Bros..... You really put her on a test ? Agreed
So, the test goes on till your friend slept with her? Kai... You no try.
Bwhahaha roflwkmd cheesy
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Calebosko(m): 1:15am On Jul 08, 2015
Pchidexy:

I need to enjoy her p__sy for sometime before letting her know her game is up. I don't want to have any emotional vacuum.
guy i surport ur action dont mind all this people talking shit,so had it been u maried her and she wil be goin out and sleep with other men becus of selfish reason,thats y i hate girls with their unfaithful life in relationship

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by jamex93(m): 1:19am On Jul 08, 2015
kayalla:

wetin u still de for NL na?
Happy Birthday and many blissful years ahead

tanx Jor
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Nobody: 1:28am On Jul 08, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

even though the O.P is a slightly bigger idìot than you are, pls shut up and stop spewing trash up and down this section.

Dat shìt you wrote is something that has been repeated more than we care to count & it's gotten stale.
With all your attention seeking threads, you are in no position to give advice to any girl here.
she's right though. lipsrsealed
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by cosby07: 2:30am On Jul 08, 2015
Pchidexy:
I met this girl when I was a teacher in a private school five years ago. She was a teacher as well. She was a hell of beauty. We both had feelings for each other but there wasn't anything serious. We lost contact when I left the school to pursue business. Five years later, in 2015, we met again. This time, we got really acquainted to each other. We were rolling!

The Test:
I purposely gave her number and details to my friend who is a real player. He scooped her and she fell. She was money conscious as she demanded Samsung galaxy and some money from my friend. He never gave her any of those things. Just by promising her marriage she willingly opened her legs for him. All these while, I was updated by my friend. She never knew I knew about her escapades.

If you were in my shoes what would you do?

As for me I see her as worthless and only use her to quench konji.

[1] ''she was a hell of beauty''------ this is the genesis of your problem

[2] your vision for her ?

Answer: KONJI, because you were carried away with '' hell of beauty''

[3] what keeps Ladies a-life ?

Answer: hope, but you gave her KONJI instead of hope.

[4] Now you see her as worthless: because

[A] you described her with wrong word '' hell of beauty'' Lo and behold you saw hell

[B] you lost your vision because of KONJI .....indirectly you are Vision less

[C] updated by your friend: that he KONJIED or KONJI the worthless girl

SOLUTION AND CONCLUSION:

[1] visit the genesis of your problem, stop using wrong or bad word for description of beautiful things [ animate or in animates ]

[2] your worthlessness made you KONJI the hell of beauty, which you now refer to her as worthless, which makes you more worthless, thereby transferring her to your much more worthless friend of yours ....hmmm [ association of worthless friends ]

N:B--- After una go begin carry CV up and down from JAN-DEC, you go say one Mama dey do una from village, una go sey Nigeria no good, business no move....if I give you advice, how am I sure you wont call me worthless ? if am in your shoes,i'll stay away from KONJI and get married shocked
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by architez: 3:01am On Jul 08, 2015
Pchidexy:

My friend lives in Bayelsa while I stay in Onitsha.

Whereabouts in osha r u? I know some folks in Osha, around Nkpo side. How is your state these days? I did my NYSC there. Great poeople, not what I was told. I liked them.
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by noblegrex: 3:17am On Jul 08, 2015
bidex:

My friend! no one has license to sin but it's only grace of God that can help one to over come. Anyone can make anyone to fall easily. Meanwhile, the OP knows her weak points, her vulnerabilities, her lackings of which he exposed it all to his friend to work on. If not, am sure his friend will try harder to get her. it's not all women that falls cheaply. My ppl used to say a parable that "outside witch can't just start bewitching someone without the help of the internal forces.
sure, agreed. bt y can't she inform d guy in d first place if she's got no interest. N I'm sure d guy must have sensed somethings if nt,its not normal.
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Agalasis(m): 3:20am On Jul 08, 2015
After u and ur friend don chop am finish una go cum dump am like pupu.
Na only God know hw many of una friends una go stil pass am to.
Even the girl sef be like runs girl.
Na only God too know hw many guys she don give food chop.

Now,on a more serious note,it is a sign of immaturity and stupendious stupidity for any1(he or she) to set such trap(what sm call test) for his/her partner.
Sometimes,an innocently innocent partner can fall into such trap(i.e.fail the test) and you'll start thinking or saying that he/she is spoilt or not faithful.

You have to think of how to always bring out the best in your partner and not the bad in him/her.
Even an harlot or a flirt can change and bcom the best partner.

I strongly say NO to pre-marital and extra-marital sex as well as flaws/fault-finding...

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by suzzy16(f): 3:25am On Jul 08, 2015
damilareoye:
imagine d rubbish
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by hunkydory(m): 4:53am On Jul 08, 2015
ginawest:
u c ha as worthless n only use ha to quench konji,so y r u asking us wot u shud do?
Good question.
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by seanjy4konji: 5:18am On Jul 08, 2015
u b mumu.
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Pchidexy(m): 6:01am On Jul 08, 2015
koyyes:
You are currently still sleeping with her because of konji? Are you that ugly that you can't move on to the next babe? Is she the only female around your neighborhood? Your life must be really miserable for creating this thread all because of a lady that is using you and your NFA friend as magas thanks to your pimping plan. Dumb negro.

Easy bro! Seriously, I am much finer than you are sha. My life is not miserable. Probably, yours is hence, the bitterness.
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Pchidexy(m): 6:07am On Jul 08, 2015
laidback:

You write and reason well bro. Keep it up. Frankly the kind of comments I've been reading here are deeply deeply shocking. Granted the OP should just let her go rather than keep her the way he described, but for people to prefer to support the girl's actions makes me cringe! What's happening to our society for God sake.

I like the question a brother asked above, 'so God was sick to have tested Job?' Na wa for una o. If it's ok for a lady to fall so easily - just because a guy is a player, or offers to buy her a smartphone or mentions marriage over the phone - then I wonder why we still bother with marriage. We should all just be walking about fucking one another having baby mamas and daddies. Please don't tell me that crap about marriage being different. Fidelity is fidelity in or outside marriage as long as it's a committed relationship - which the OP had established with the girl.

I'm truly scared for this and future generations. No be me holy pass o, but...

Help me tell them. I don't get why they bash me and not the girl.
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Pchidexy(m): 6:13am On Jul 08, 2015
architez:

Whereabouts in osha r u? I know some folks in Osha, around Nkpo side. How is your state these days? I did my NYSC there. Great poeople, not what I was told. I liked them.

We are bubbling here. Osha is good these days.
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Pchidexy(m): 6:16am On Jul 08, 2015
Missmossy:
Chai!!

Some girls have suffered cry

Men have always been played/deceived by your likes.

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Nobody: 6:18am On Jul 08, 2015
pinkhill:
Yes I did..thanks
u re most welcome dearie.. hhw re u
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Pchidexy(m): 6:20am On Jul 08, 2015
cosby07:

[1] ''she was a hell of beauty''------ this is the genesis of your problem

[2] your vision for her ?

Answer: KONJI, because you were carried away with '' hell of beauty''

[3] what keeps Ladies a-life ?

Answer: hope, but you gave her KONJI instead of hope.

[4] Now you see her as worthless: because

[A] you described her with wrong word '' hell of beauty'' Lo and behold you saw hell

[B] you lost your vision because of KONJI .....indirectly you are Vision less

[C] updated by your friend: that he KONJIED or KONJI the worthless girl

SOLUTION AND CONCLUSION:

[1] visit the genesis of your problem, stop using wrong or bad word for description of beautiful things [ animate or in animates ]

[2] your worthlessness made you KONJI the hell of beauty, which you now refer to her as worthless, which makes you more worthless, thereby transferring her to your much more worthless friend of yours ....hmmm [ association of worthless friends ]

N:B--- After una go begin carry CV up and down from JAN-DEC, you go say one Mama dey do una from village, una go sey Nigeria no good, business no move....if I give you advice, how am I sure you wont call me worthless ? if am in your shoes,i'll stay away from KONJI and get married shocked

I got nothing to do with CVs. I am a business man. Gerrit!

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Skmoda360(m): 6:26am On Jul 08, 2015
williaam:
Op; u no try o; putting who u love to test show that u are jst insecure. Everybody has a price, such a pity she was the material type. And op; if u are loving for a 100% loyal and trustworthy bae; u never start, because most of these girls flirt around, and maybe u will personally be her CSO and body guard, because as it is nw; is like the population of guys are more than the girls o
Are you kidding me when some families are having 6girls and 1 boy....girls are more than boys any day any time.
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Baabs(m): 6:47am On Jul 08, 2015
you sold her out instead of you securing her. she's not the fool, but you are the idiot. Cos am sure ur friend wouldnt av been succeeded without you givn him clue of her weak point. You are the fool i repeat. Next, you should test you mother maybe she worth bein your tru mother. ODE OSHI

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by NaMe4: 6:57am On Jul 08, 2015
Timbuktou:

Just because the friend marries her doesn't mean OP hasn't dodged a bullet. So, if you decline a bad product you'll later feel bad because someone else bought it? Smh. And to think 175 people liked your comment.

I may understand if the women on here feel angry at the OP, after all, many of them are no better than the girl in question or may just want to stand by her for gender's sake; but for men to flay the OP, I'm stumped. You people fail to realise that that girl could have gone to Bayelsa to see another man. Are you guys so daft? What ever happened to telling the friend to shove his money up his rectum? No, she had to have a Samsung Galaxy that would be worthless in two years. The kind of young men in Nigeria today are embarrassing.

Pchidexy, so sorry for your loss. May God replenish you.
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by valeno(m): 7:06am On Jul 08, 2015
ginawest:
u c ha as worthless n only use ha to quench konji,so y r u asking us wot u shud do?
help mi ask wel.y u no set jamb 4her?
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by NaMe4: 7:11am On Jul 08, 2015
damilareoye:

The op may be insecure in his relationship with the girl, but for the girl to get laid easily from State to State is more of a serious matter.

It seems to me that many Nigerian men have no option than to accept just about anything as long as they can get some change in their pockets to give a false sense of security.

I pity the ones wey no even get nada!
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by ifeanyi83(m): 7:41am On Jul 08, 2015
I hate to call names....you tested her and she failed...does that make you happy now... angry
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 08, 2015
skyfullofstars:

It's necessary to have decent men in order to have decent women, it's a vicious circle. As long as men aren't decent, women will not be so either! So do not blame the women, once again, we have to change the structure of the society. Society includes both women and men.
It has always been like this and that is y men sieve...women sieve mainly for the cash.
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by bidex(m): 8:09am On Jul 08, 2015
noblegrex:
sure, agreed. bt y can't she inform d guy in d first place if she's got no interest. N I'm sure d guy must have sensed somethings if nt,its not normal.
From the OP's story, he just met her, that means nothing serious has really gone down between them. she might take him as close friend. meanwhile, women tends to keep their dark side to themselves. am not saying some wome. but all women including my wife and mother. when a woman tells u nothing is wrong with her, don't agree with them. more than 10000000000 and 1 is wrong with them
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Obynolee(f): 8:11am On Jul 08, 2015
teryorluv:

Abeg go sit down, according to what the Op said I see no relationship btw them because there wasn't trust. They lost contact for the past 5yrs and just met, which means they bearly knw eachoda.
Did you have to test som1 u just start a relatinship with in that manner assuming you have being hearing things about her waywardness is anoda issue.OP didn't luv the gurl in d first place, if he does, he wil nevr think of such.

The OP's main problem is her beauty ( being insecure because of dat)...... I think guys have to stop all dis testing, betting, etc on gurls, taking advantage of our soft heart

So,you want the OP to love and trust a Nigerian girl just like that?,the best way CORRECT ladies and gents enter into a relationship is to love without trust because trust doesn't come easy(you have to work and earn it).Because we(correct ladies and gents)understands the importance of trust in a relationship,we have to subject you to series of tests to ascertain your trustworthiness.Op is right to test her to avoid heartbreak.My advise to you is,if you use to love and trust STOP it and learn how to love without trust because you have to work to earn ones trust
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by vega84(m): 8:20am On Jul 08, 2015
U are nt even her bf. Jonseing man #vegatalks
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Pchidexy(m): 8:24am On Jul 08, 2015
Obynolee:

So,you want the OP to love and trust a Nigerian girl just like that?,the best way CORRECT ladies and gents enter into a relationship is to love without trust because trust doesn't come easy(you have to work and earn it).Because we(correct ladies and gents)understands the importance of trust in a relationship,we have to subject you to series of tests to ascertain your trustworthiness.Op is right to test her to avoid heartbreak.My advise to you is,if you use to love and trust STOP it and learn how to love without trust because you have to work to earn ones trust

A beautiful piece! Thumbs up bro!
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by banre(m): 9:04am On Jul 08, 2015
gals are foolish undecided
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by silentshots: 9:10am On Jul 08, 2015
Cutehector:
So r u nw happy?
bless u for that question

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

"The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) / Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee / What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.