Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. (67189 Views)

My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test / See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by wearerelated: 4:54pm On Jul 07, 2015
since u dont love her, why sulk over your friends gain?

or talk about it, sorry!

Well, in case u dont know - u did d hard work of bringing these 2 lovers together.

how's konji treating u tho......a fair substitute i suppose?!
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by mkpikpub(m): 4:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
If she set her test for you will you pass? You did not define your relationship with her and so you should not have expected total commitment.

NEXT POST

3 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by PreciousBro: 4:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
nwaanambra1:

i dnt mean her character - i mean her beauty. lets be honest, it will be veryyyyy hard to see a girl who will not open her legs for you in exchange for a good and expensive phone brand. undecided

The only honest thing here is that the girl is cheap, loose and worthless, I don't believe in the stereotypical phase of norm in your society. If you know there are good guys and girls out there, and you deserve one, then aim for it and don't settle for less. Thank you smiley

2 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by DeepSight(m): 4:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
OP - You acted as an Agent Provocateur.
You are the guilty one.
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by comrademuyi: 4:57pm On Jul 07, 2015
Shoro niyen
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by tylesh(f): 4:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
I looked at ur picture, looked at it and looked at it again...then I concluded dt d lady probably knew u were playing her but decided to go for ur friend cos he probably looks better than u....don't be surprised when she tells u she knows u are playing her grin
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by ipheoluwa22: 4:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
bidex:

I can never be in your shoes at all.
now, what do u expect us to do? call Shina Peters to start singing and dancing for your stupidity?
Women are meant to be respected and they should be! its just that some of them dont worth the respect. now, listen to yourself, she's a school teacher probably earning 10k as salary in one funny private school. your friend enticed her with money (that house wives do fall for in many cases not to talk of girlfriend), do you know if your friend has done more than what
u saw? what if he has been sending her cash, sending her several things and alas! HE PROMISED HER MARRIAGE! which you have never done in your life! no girl that will see the opportunity and not jump at it. do u know how desperate she is?
With what you have done, you have shown to the world that you are totally immature and self centered, you are insecure and untrust worthy.
you need to change your ways or else, you might end up using your future wife as test materials
GOD BLESS U BRO

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by U2ice(m): 4:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
Ode writeupundecidedundecided

Cont passin on until u passon ur future wife
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
See all the hypocrites here,even though the Op no really try would it have been better he married her and she messed up like most naija girls do nowadays? Finally you can't make a ho a housewife,@ Op you no too try..... But you try grin
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by confun: 4:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
Op, though i dont blame u, i blame the lady that opened her legs, at the same time, i don't wish to say this, bt I just must say it..may your sister and your future daughter be given this type of test, I will like to know if they will fail or pass it.

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by obinna2nv(m): 4:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
Pchidexy:

Story!

Ain't nothing wrong with testing your partner now and then, but before you test, you have to make sure that you're worthy, not lacking in most vital aspects of the relationship. Then OP you got it horribly wrong by your selfish, self-righteous disposition. The girl failed the test, end it immediately, any other thing after that is revenge and vindictive. Which are vices. Bottom line is OP 2 wrongs can't make a right. You cannot justify before God and man how you're treating her now. Totally unacceptable in my opinion.

2 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by lokito: 5:00pm On Jul 07, 2015
Pchidexy:

The first time she went to visit him in Bayelsa, she told me she wanted to go see an aunt. She asked me for me for transport fare and I gave her. She stayed thru the weekend with the guy reading bible abi?

lol No, they were reciting chaplet
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by ttoniaben: 5:00pm On Jul 07, 2015
Op make sure u keep testing them and keep passing them to ur friend.until u find the virtous woman.

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Pchidexy(m): 5:01pm On Jul 07, 2015
PreciousBro:

The only honest thing here is that the girl is cheap, loose and worthless, I don't believe in the stereotypical phase of norm in your society. If you know there are good guys and girls out there, and you deserve one, then aim for it and don't settle for less. Thank you smiley

Thanks for this epic response.

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:01pm On Jul 07, 2015
Pchidexy:
I met this girl when I was a teacher in a private school five years ago. She was a teacher as well. She was a hell of beauty. We both had feelings for each other but there wasn't anything serious. We lost contact when I left the school to pursue business. Five years later, in 2015, we met again. This time, we got really acquainted to each other. We were rolling!

The Test:
I purposely gave her number and details to my friend who is a real player. He scooped her and she fell. She was money conscious as she demanded Samsung galaxy and some money from my friend. He never gave her any of those things. Just by promising her marriage she willingly opened her legs for him. All these while, I was updated by my friend. She never knew I knew about her escapades.

If you were in my shoes what would you do?

As for me I see her as worthless and only use her to quench konji.
When karma uses ur destiny 2 play konji dont complain oooooo

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by nwaanambra1(m): 5:01pm On Jul 07, 2015
PreciousBro:

bro. u will take a trip to the moon to find one that is not. lipsrsealed
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by haul: 5:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
I'm a cocky rude guy but hey, this shit right here aint cool!

Heck, when you meet a woman you know if she's faithful or not without all this hilarious test,this is 21st century man,is so easy to spot an impostor of a girl without going through what you did.

She's only being human tho, if you test me with your mama or aunt possibility I shag her is 100per, I'm a sucker for cougars,oldies,married,single mother. So I will definetely fail the test if a woman give me that trial.

Well,to me since you've trusted her and later came short of your expectation, kindly share her between you and your guy, enjoy every bit of her,when she's ready to leave she will atleast she's got phones??

I don't believe in marriage or dating,no girl will tell me I said the word love you before,we just hit it and go,after 4 meetings bye bye!
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by sule5727: 5:04pm On Jul 07, 2015
ginawest:
sexual urge
ok so hw do u know konj is sexual urge! Most have be talking frm experience huh!!!
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by annitakome111: 5:07pm On Jul 07, 2015
I'm sure u are as worthless to her as she's to u bcus obviously, u don't have anything to offer her. There's no Nigeria guy DAT will luv a girl and put her on such a stupid test.
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by sule5727: 5:07pm On Jul 07, 2015
sandrannna:
Shebi u sha dn't luv her? U don chop wetin u wan chop.

"As for me i see her as worthless and only use her to quench konji"

dats d most pernicious statement ever directed to the opposite sex.

Unfortunately, many relationships are built on dat statement and d silly girls won't know it. When i tell u to desist from pre-marital sex, shebi u will nt hear? Dats d consequence. Why giving him the apple he is nt entitled to eat? Let him pay ur dowry, do the wedding b4 u gv him d cookie.

ladies, abstain from pre-marital sex, it will pay u.

Op, u r silly.
ok now u want tell us say u never do am before ne!!!
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Pchidexy(m): 5:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
For those talking rubbish, I had the intention of marrying this girl. We have talked about it severally. She consented. But you see I don't trust her. I felt she was too materialistic and the need for her to prove otherwise. She however bleeped up.

3 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
Very silly op
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by gymnasium(m): 5:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
Pchidexy:
I met this girl when I was a teacher in a private school five years ago. She was a teacher as well. She was a hell of beauty. We both had feelings for each other but there wasn't anything serious. We lost contact when I left the school to pursue business. Five years later, in 2015, we met again. This time, we got really acquainted to each other. We were rolling!

The Test:
I purposely gave her number and details to my friend who is a real player. He scooped her and she fell. She was money conscious as she demanded Samsung galaxy and some money from my friend. He never gave her any of those things. Just by promising her marriage she willingly opened her legs for him. All these while, I was updated by my friend. She never knew I knew about her escapades.

you knew the guy was a player and yet you subjected the same girl you claim to love to his pranks.......abeg talk true....shebi na her big nyash make you fall for am......mtcheeeew childish act of mumuism you for stil ask us how you go take bleep am....shior !!!
Pchidexy:

The Test:

you knew the guy was a player and yet you subjected the same girl you claim to love to his pranks.......abeg talk true....shebi na her big nyash make you fall for am......mtcheeeew childish act of mumuism you for stil ask us how you go take bleep am....shior !!!
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by hensben(m): 5:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
abbey621:

You are an even bigger i.diot! All is fair in love and war, I've always advised guys be one or two steps ahead of these females, they ain't loyal at all!
Na man you be..all these pussy as.s niggas. smh
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by MrDoGood(m): 5:14pm On Jul 07, 2015
Op you just succeeded in using your real wife as a gift to your friend.
In fact, this isn't the real story.
What really happened? @op
She dumped you for a real dude who's ready to settle down abi?
Just say the truth and put the devil to shame.
I know it's kinda hard to accept, please take things easy and try to work hard so you should be able to put more money in the bank should in case of next time.

Broke dude acting smart.
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 07, 2015
lovethchioma:
The op is so silly and immature. All these immatured guyz roaming the street. May God jst help us the ladies
So guys are immature,what stops ladies from having brains,taking a trip to cheat,for a gu who promised you marriage over the net?? You should cower in shame for this statement,I'm just grateful there are still faithful unmaterialistic Nigerian women.

2 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by adonbilivit: 5:15pm On Jul 07, 2015
u no even send. u come leave ur pic for ur profile. u get mind o[quote author=Pchidexy post=35593113]

Physical beauty don't make me mad. I come from a lineage of beauties. A woman's body chan
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by peridottech: 5:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
So you're comfortable sleeping with the same lady as ur friend? You need to have your head examined
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by efechris(m): 5:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
NifemiOlu:
1. Your test is not a standardised test. It's not NECO, WAEC or IGCSE. grin

2. You lost contact with her, meaning she has grown to her own ways.

3. You don't seem to want her so much in the first place. Why would tempt a cat with fish saying I'm testing the cat?

4. Keep quenching Konji. If she's worthless, would you want to risk harbouring STDs or you feel condoms protect 100%

5. Bruva, leave her alone.

Lastly, gimme her number. I'm asking for a shy friend.

only you na bad guys, you dey ask for the number for one of your shy friend.......you try

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by MsPweshy(f): 5:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
Pchidexy:

Story!
it's really sad! Sorry for u guys and your insecurity
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by sonnie10: 5:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
Dorrobucci:

My dear, pls what is konji. Am confused

How long have you been on Nairaland?
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by saintfrank(m): 5:19pm On Jul 07, 2015
story that touch the heart! why on earth would you put her on test? when you knew very well that she could not be trusted in D sexual aspect. I like your friend he played a very smart role by login into your acct and access all that you haven't dream of accessing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men / "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) / Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.