Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,815 members, 7,844,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

What Do You Do When A Girl Rapes You( A True Life Story) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Do When A Girl Rapes You( A True Life Story) (8827 Views)

Ladies If A Guy Rapes You With A Condom Could You Consider Forgiving Him? / Me And My Cousin, True Life Story : Your Candid Opinion!!! / Ekene And Judith, A True Life Sexual Story In Pidgin English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Rapes You( A True Life Story) by IamLEGEND1: 1:51pm On Jul 07, 2015
if only i could get a hold of this O.P eh?
i would have smashed ur head into a glass window.
WHAT SORT OF NÒNSENSE IS THIS?
#TrueLifeStoryMyFoot
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Rapes You( A True Life Story) by Cutehector(m): 1:52pm On Jul 07, 2015
XavierBlue:
hahahahahah. Crazy lecturer.

For example. Miss pant smell shit shitgrin hope i got it rightgrin

XavierBlue
who be misspant abeg?
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Rapes You( A True Life Story) by XavierBlue(m): 1:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
Cutehector:
who be misspant abeg?
*whispers* m.issTechy grin

XavierBlue
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Rapes You( A True Life Story) by jerrymichaels(m): 1:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
I was so shy that I couldn't look into her face, she slowly started coming close to me and I slowly started moving close to the wall on the bed, then suddenly, NEPA brought light and she stopped. she charged her phone and turn to me again, and said to me ''why don't you be a man for once, I wouldn't eat you up''. I was still looking helplessly, so I told her am different from other men and wasn't prepared for it. she told me not to worry, that the only thing that matters is her love for me. so she started coming close again. when she touched me, I shouted ''STOP'' with a loud voice and she stopped. she asked me weather I wanted it the hard way or I would like us to have fun. so I stood up with force to the door and found out she had already locked the door. standing fearfully with my hands on the door handle, she stood up and increased the volume of the music she was playing so that the surrounding neighbours wouldn't hear my voice. she came towards me and dragged me to the bed, she use a single hand to press down my two hands on the bed and pressed me down with her legs. I lost all my strength instantly and laid like a baby. then she started using her mouth and tongue on several sensitive parts of my body till the big boy in-between my legs aroused, and I lost my conscience. she then came on top of me and had her way. when she was through, she left me and went to take her bath, I started feeling guilty inside and sat down on the lip of the bed with so much anger thinking of what to do. I was so ashamed that I couldn't call any of my friends, so I remained confused till she came out of the bathroom and started apologising, angrily I remained silenced till it was 6:00 am, I left her place and went straight to the police. after reporting my case to the police, they started laughing and making gest of me till I left instead of looking into the case to help me. for now am working on my muscles, I gym day and night to be strong enough for revenge.
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Rapes You( A True Life Story) by Wolenice(m): 2:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
Thanks for the comic relief. I really appreciate it.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Rapes You( A True Life Story) by Cutehector(m): 2:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
XavierBlue:
*whispers* m.issTechy grin

XavierBlue
ahh.. Na ur shericoco be dat?
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Rapes You( A True Life Story) by XavierBlue(m): 2:09pm On Jul 07, 2015
Cutehector:
ahh.. Na ur shericoco be dat?
lolz. Na you dash me?

XavierBlue
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Rapes You( A True Life Story) by Cutehector(m): 2:10pm On Jul 07, 2015
XavierBlue:
lolz. Na you dash me?

XavierBlue
I jus dey ask na...
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Rapes You( A True Life Story) by XavierBlue(m): 2:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
Cutehector:
I jus dey ask na...
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Rapes You( A True Life Story) by XavierBlue(m): 2:17pm On Jul 07, 2015
Cutehector:
I jus dey ask na...
no, I've never even quoted her before.

XavierBlue
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Rapes You( A True Life Story) by IamLEGEND1: 2:23pm On Jul 07, 2015
jerrymichaels:
I was so shy that I couldn't look into her face, she slowly started coming close to me and I slowly started moving close to the wall on the bed, then suddenly, NEPA brought light and she stopped. she charged her phone and turn to me again, and said to me ''why don't you be a man for once, I wouldn't eat you up''. I was still looking helplessly, so I told her am different from other men and wasn't prepared for it. she told me not to worry, that the only thing that matters is her love for me. so she started coming close again. when she touched me, I shouted ''STOP'' with a loud voice and she stopped. she asked me weather I wanted it the hard way or I would like us to have fun. so I stood up with force to the door and found out she had already locked the door. standing fearfully with my hands on the door handle, she stood up and increased the volume of the music she was playing so that the surrounding neighbours wouldn't hear my voice. she came towards me and dragged me to the bed, she use a single hand to press down my two hands on the bed and pressed me down with her legs. I lost all my strength instantly and laid like a baby. then she started using her mouth and tongue on several sensitive parts of my body till the big boy in-between my legs aroused, and I lost my conscience. she then came on top of me and had her way. when she was through, she left me and went to take her bath, I started feeling guilty inside and sat down on the lip of the bed with so much anger thinking of what to do. I was so ashamed that I couldn't call any of my friends, so I remained confused till she came out of the bathroom and started apologising, angrily I remained silenced till it was 6:00 am, I left her place and went straight to the police. after reporting my case to the police, they started laughing and making gest of me till I left instead of looking into the case to help me. for now am working on my muscles, I gym day and night to be strong enough for revenge.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Rapes You( A True Life Story) by Gurgle(f): 2:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
XavierBlue:
ya. Life was designed to be so, it only determination that ill keep you forward. Best wishes.

XavierBlue

that's true. best wishes to you too!
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Rapes You( A True Life Story) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 07, 2015
jerrymichaels:
I know this might be strange to your hearing but its true. I use to know a strange girl when I was younger, she was fund of bulling all the boys in the area. she was so strong that she could fight four boys at the same time and defeats them anyway. at times when I had problems with the big boys in the area, I would call her to fight for me, and when she shows up, the boys become scared and let me be, but that was when we were barely 12 to 16 years. so my dad got transferred and we had to leave the state to a new location. few years later we had to meet again at college were coincidentally we were offering the same course. happily we shouted and embraced each other. that was our first year at school so we became friends. from time to time, we started becoming closer and closer till my girlfriend who I knew before meeting her again started becoming uncomfortable with the closeness. I never knew she had fallen in love with me, I just took her as a childhood friend which I thought we were until our third year in school when she started behaving funny. she started changing up in my presence and was even asking me at times to help scrub her back in the bathroom, which I refused. although I had several issues with my girlfriend because my old girlfriend keeps buying most of my time all in the name of some extra curriculum activities. so one good day, we hanged out together at a bar when a huge guy tried to intimidate me and my friends, I was shocked when she dragged the guy and bit him so much that he found himself in the gutter so close to the bar. other girls and guys were busy clapping and cheering her up, while I was so surprised that she could still be that strong even when we were grown up. so we had to leave before the police came. I had to follow her to her place because it was already late. my friend who was driving dropped us at her place, so I couldn't call my girl to tell her I would be spending the night at her place because she wouldn't love the idea, so I decided to keep it to myself. although I never had anything in mind to do with her that night, but how could I have known what's coming my way that night. she had a small bed that was meant for two so I told her I would prefer sleeping on the floor. she asked me to sleep on the bed that she enjoys sleeping on the floor. I agreed, and confidently pulled my cloths, kept them well and was left with only an under shot(boxers). suddenly we started discussing and she told me she had dated several guys in the past, but they barely last for few months, but she doesn't know why we both have understandings. so she came close to me and told me she loves me and wants me to lie with her. I was a bit confused for several seconds and the only thing I could say is ''why''. then she asked ''why what''. I told her I couldn't do it, that I liked her as a friend and not otherwise. suddenly she pulled down her nighty and was staked naked before me. I was scared and shy, so I started looking around, cause I knew she was stronger than me. (story continues later).

I belief you because I was once I victim of rape by a stenching girl. grin

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Rapes You( A True Life Story) by Gideonmi(m): 4:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
This is Superstoryyyyyy....... response: this is superstoryyyyyyyy..... wink
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Rapes You( A True Life Story) by Israel5(m): 4:23pm On Jul 07, 2015
I'l hold her, close my eyes and tel her to STOP
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Rapes You( A True Life Story) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
Op sorry, I feel your pains. But next time, do not wear provocative dresses that expose your body, do not go to a girls house when you are not dating her, or even sleeping over, are you a man-SLUT? Then, why didn't you scream so hard so the neighbours can come rescue you from the rapist, were you enjoying it. Are you sure this girl has not been spending on you and so decides to rape you to teach you a lesson? Why on earth will you have a girlfriend and still be this close with another girl.

Anyway, I'm asking these questions cos that's exactly what everyone would ask a girl in your shoes.
Take heart and pls go for HIV screening.
May God give you succour and punish those police men that laughed at you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Rapes You( A True Life Story) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 07, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
if only i could get a hold of this O.P eh?

i would have smashed ur head into a glass window.

WHAT SORT OF NÒNSENSE IS THIS?

#TrueLifeStoryMyFoot

Ode! Dumbo!

Men also get raped, mofoundecided
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Rapes You( A True Life Story) by MrCork: 8:43pm On Jul 07, 2015
jerrymichaels:
I know this might be strange to your hearing but its true. I use to know a strange girl when I was younger, she was fund of bulling all the boys in the area. she was so strong that she could fight four boys at the same time and defeats them anyway. at times when I had problems with the big boys in the area, I would call her to fight for me, and when she shows up, the boys become scared and let me be, but that was when we were barely 12 to 16 years. so my dad got transferred and we had to leave the state to a new location. few years later we had to meet again at college were coincidentally we were offering the same course. happily we shouted and embraced each other. that was our first year at school so we became friends. from time to time, we started becoming closer and closer till my girlfriend who I knew before meeting her again started becoming uncomfortable with the closeness. I never knew she had fallen in love with me, I just took her as a childhood friend which I thought we were until our third year in school when she started behaving funny. she started changing up in my presence and was even asking me at times to help scrub her back in the bathroom, which I refused. although I had several issues with my girlfriend because my old girlfriend keeps buying most of my time all in the name of some extra curriculum activities. so one good day, we hanged out together at a bar when a huge guy tried to intimidate me and my friends, I was shocked when she dragged the guy and bit him so much that he found himself in the gutter so close to the bar. other girls and guys were busy clapping and cheering her up, while I was so surprised that she could still be that strong even when we were grown up. so we had to leave before the police came. I had to follow her to her place because it was already late. my friend who was driving dropped us at her place, so I couldn't call my girl to tell her I would be spending the night at her place because she wouldn't love the idea, so I decided to keep it to myself. although I never had anything in mind to do with her that night, but how could I have known what's coming my way that night. she had a small bed that was meant for two so I told her I would prefer sleeping on the floor. she asked me to sleep on the bed that she enjoys sleeping on the floor. I agreed, and confidently pulled my cloths, kept them well and was left with only an under shot(boxers). suddenly we started discussing and she told me she had dated several guys in the past, but they barely last for few months, but she doesn't know why we both have understandings. so she came close to me and told me she loves me and wants me to lie with her. I was a bit confused for several seconds and the only thing I could say is ''why''. then she asked ''why what''. I told her I couldn't do it, that I liked her as a friend and not otherwise. suddenly she pulled down her nighty and was staked naked before me. I was scared and shy, so I started looking around, cause I knew she was stronger than me. (story continues later).

...so u sayn babe rape u...abi? .....Looookhear brother, I swaar if u lie again ehh....I will cast magic spell that yor whole front teeth will disappear on Friday!! ( YOU GADEEM LIER) angry

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Rapes You( A True Life Story) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 07, 2015
Wolenice:
Thanks for the comic relief. I really appreciate it.

Dumb dumb!

Can you please do the world a favour? Fvck off Nairaland and go read a book but if you can't , can you please smash your head off with a sledge hammer.
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Rapes You( A True Life Story) by IamLEGEND1: 8:53pm On Jul 07, 2015
Insidous:

Ode! Dumbo!

any man that was räped by just "ONE" woman(keyword:One) is an idìot and a wèakling and deserved to be räped.

#MeNoGoInsultYou
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Rapes You( A True Life Story) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 07, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

any man that was räped by just "ONE" woman(keyword:One) is an idìot and a wèakling and deserved to be räped.

#MeNoGoInsultYou

Any man that believes that a man cannot be raped should be shot to deathundecided You should be shot to death #fact#

Yours is coming soon. This time it would by both a female and a male.

Dumbo! undecided

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Rapes You( A True Life Story) by illmatic101(m): 9:00pm On Jul 07, 2015
Op I feel your pains, I hard a female friend back then in school, that always threaten to rape me, well she got my hopes high, I waited for that rape like ...... I even created the opportunity for the rape to happen but it never did, God go punish that girl for getting my hopes high angry

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Rapes You( A True Life Story) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
Gideonmi:
This is Superstoryyyyyy....... response: this is superstoryyyyyyyy..... wink

Ode!
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Rapes You( A True Life Story) by IamLEGEND1: 9:07pm On Jul 07, 2015
Insidous:

Any man that brides that a man cannot be raped should be shot to deadundecided

Yours is coming soon. This time it would by both a female and a male.

Dumbo! undecided

it's alryt bro, WE GET IT

YOU'VE WATCHED THE MOVIE "DUMBO".

And i have no idea what u're saying @ the bolded.
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Rapes You( A True Life Story) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

it's alryt bro, WE GET IT

YOU'VE WATCHED THE MOVIE "DUMBO".

And i have no idea what u're saying @ the bolded.

You can read it again. Dumbo!
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Rapes You( A True Life Story) by tsdarkside(m): 9:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
shey you dey craze??....i didnt even read your writings a tall (a woman raped you)!!....wowwww...are you mad?? angry angry angry
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Rapes You( A True Life Story) by faradexs09(m): 9:17pm On Jul 07, 2015
I know a potential script when I see one....he suddenly found himself in the gutter, uhm only in a dream world would a girl physical strength overly increase ,she ain't a weightlifter nor a street fighter.....uhm mi okamo, true story ko, true lies ni...walks out
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Rapes You( A True Life Story) by Fulaboy(m): 10:07pm On Jul 07, 2015
Insidous:

Ode! Dumbo!
you again undecided you're fighting my bro
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Rapes You( A True Life Story) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 07, 2015
Fulaboy:
you again undecided you're fighting my bro

It wasn't my fault embarassed
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Rapes You( A True Life Story) by vega84(m): 11:39pm On Jul 07, 2015
Story #vegatalks
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Rapes You( A True Life Story) by Youngtekkey(m): 2:50am On Jul 08, 2015
seriously,I would have loved to have that experience....

.but I am yet to,I won't take your story for a lie because I had a friend who had a similar experience,he was raped by their neighbor,though the lady was older than her with 5 years then, He feels very ashamed to tell people about the ordeal because of the fear that people will laugh at him.....He still regrets till today but I must confess the Lady is very beautiful.

sorry for the sad experience hen,if it's really true.just leave the girl,she will definitely reap what she sowed that's if u don't enjoy it sha.
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Rapes You( A True Life Story) by suzzy16(f): 2:54am On Jul 08, 2015
jerrymichaels:
hmmm,oga o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Will Deflower Me? Frustrated Single Lady Cries Out / Differences Between A Husband & A Boyfriend / Women That Are Too Desperate In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.