Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Legion Of Mary Chat Room - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Legion Of Mary Chat Room (9320 Views)

Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) / Prophetess Mary Olubori Twerks For Her Husband (Pics + Video) / How Jesus Reacted To The Worship Of Mary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Legion Of Mary Chat Room by laurenziz6(m): 3:42pm On Nov 19, 2015
italo:

Have you never read the bible verse that says Christians in heaven will be like God?

Mary is like God now. So who are you to say she cannot share in God's omnipresence?

taaaaa!!! blasphemh!!!
*tearing my cloth*
Re: Legion Of Mary Chat Room by italo: 4:55pm On Nov 19, 2015
accountable:

I only visited the catholic commentary page because I was so sure that even they would identify the entity as such; sincerely even the worst of commentaries would actually. I have never used any Catholic commentary Catholic commentary . moreover I was sure u would not argue against 'your own' even if they are wrong. Lo and behold, you played the only card left to you, pretended not to see.

After reading more of St. Jerome's commentary. It seems clear to me that he thinks it's an Angel that spoke to Daniel.

However, that hardly changes anything because, God, it seems, is sometimes called "Angel" in the Bible.

E.g: Gen 31:11 Then the angel of God said to me in the dream, ‘Jacob,’ and I said, ‘Here I am!’ 12 And he said, ‘Look up and see that all the goats that leap on the flock are striped, speckled, and mottled; for I have seen all that Laban is doing to you. 13 I am the God of Bethel,

Secondly, you haven't told me whether Catholic commentators are infallible and if I too can use any Catholic commentary to prove that Mary is everywhere.

Thirdly, you are still dubiously dodging all my questions in previous posts...because they expose your grave error.
Re: Legion Of Mary Chat Room by italo: 4:59pm On Nov 19, 2015
accountable:
I am finding your lack of sincerity and mutilation of scripture very appalling. embarassed

Coming from the one who is running away from my simple questions.

Which verse of scripture did I mutilate. Post the verse and show how I mutilated it!
Re: Legion Of Mary Chat Room by italo: 5:08pm On Nov 19, 2015
@accountable,

1. 'All the angels' the Psalmist is talking to in Psalm 103...are they in heaven or on earth? Are they all in close proximity to the Psalmist? If not, how did they hear him?

2. You said angels and saints are aware of the events on earth. Are our prayers not events?

3. You said saints gain the kind of glorious body that Jesus and the angels have. Do glorious bodies have the ability to hear prayers on earth and move to and fro heaven and earth?
Re: Legion Of Mary Chat Room by italo: 5:11pm On Nov 19, 2015
@accountable...

1. You say it couldn't have been Jesus that was held down in Persia because Jesus had not come in the flesh. Who then was held down by Jacob? Jesus or an Angel?

2. Who touched Jeremiah's lips? Jesus or an Angel?

3. You say at the time of Daniel, Jesus hadn't come in flesh. Are you aware that Daniel was being told about future events?

3. After reading Daniel 10 and Rev 1, do you still insist that it wasn't Jesus but an Angel that spoke in Daniel 10?
Re: Legion Of Mary Chat Room by italo: 5:14pm On Nov 19, 2015
@accountable,

I told you that we share in God's omnipresence, omnipotence and omniscience.

You refused. You said God's omnipotence, omniscience and omnipresence cannot dwell in us because it's too big for us.

Then I showed you from the Bible that we share in God himself, in all his fullness. In fact, we don't just share, he actually dwells in us.

Suddenly you remembered that your God dwells in us.

Now does God's omnipotence, omniscience and omnipresence dwell with God in us...or does God leave it out before coming to dwell in us?

In other words, are we partakers of God (with his '3 omnis') or are we partakers of God (without his '3 omnis)?

These are all the questions you've been dubiously dodging...Yet you are shamelessly calling me 'insincere.'
Re: Legion Of Mary Chat Room by Jusmudi(m): 5:28pm On Nov 19, 2015
accountable:
@italo
You are so carried away by your desire to win an argument! embarassed
I can see that is all u are after to be right even when u are wrong embarassed
[b][/b]
Ar u a philosopher?
Am asking because I dn't knw were u belong, u c smtin dt is real u want 2 argue nd bside a real philosopher wil argue in such a way e ll b sure of wat he is arguing
Re: Legion Of Mary Chat Room by Aizenosa(m): 9:16pm On Nov 19, 2015
accountable:
@italo
You are so carried away by your desire to win an argument! embarassed
I can see that is all u are after to be right even when u are wrong embarassed
[b][/b]

Hmm seem u already agree that he has won the argument, although he doesn't term it as one
Re: Legion Of Mary Chat Room by Jusmudi(m): 7:54pm On Nov 20, 2015
Aizenosa:

Hmm seem u already agree that he has won the argument, although he doesn't term it as one
I tire ooooooooo
Re: Legion Of Mary Chat Room by Jusmudi(m): 9:51pm On Nov 20, 2015
Chapter 4
Art 2
Titled: MUST BE " A LIVING SACRIFICE, HOLY AND ACCEPTABLE TO GOD........... NOT CONFORMED TO THIS WORLD"

AS a legionary we must sacrifices our interest 4 d interest of others nd dose tins we ar doing is nt smtin u are expecting d person 2 pay u back just as A boy ll b good 2 a girl nd lera expecting d girl 2 date him, by so doing ur reward has been given 2 u by d person bt wen d person can nt pay u, E always pray 2 God 2 pay u back by doing dt, it as become a holy nd acceptable sacrifices 2 God. St Teresa of Avilia nd Mother Teresa of Child Jesus did d work dey Blived moni can't mak dem 2 do. As a legionary u shld understand dt d work u ar doing moni can't influence u bt d love of God made u 2 do dat
Re: Legion Of Mary Chat Room by Jusmudi(m): 8:28pm On Nov 22, 2015
Chapter 4
Art 3 titled: MUST NOT TURN FROM "TOIL AND HARDSHIP
Dere ll b a place or a tim were catholics who do d work of God must b prepared to face d instruments of death or torture. And legionaries are part of d church, Smtimes wen we go 2 home to home visitation or Oda work, we shld hv it in back of our mind dt wat is done 2 Our Lord Jesus nd d Oda Apostles might b done 2 us. We must also note dt wen we face any of d problem d apostles encountered, we shld nt run away 4rm it or we shld nt deny Jesus in d presence of men because he ll deny us in presence of his Father. Finally even if u ar nt persecuted or tortured, we might b insulted, rebuffed, ridiculed nd adverse criticism. Pain we get 2ru d work, d cold nd rain in project or in doing ur work, unpleasant smells u get in sm houzez, bad environment, nd many odas we face in d race of serving God, just Bliv God is recording ur work. Tanks.
HAPPY CHRIST D KING
To ALL
Re: Legion Of Mary Chat Room by italo: 8:17am On Nov 23, 2015
Jusmudi:
Chapter 4
Art 3 titled: MUST NOT TURN FROM "TOIL AND HARDSHIP
Dere ll b a place or a tim were catholics who do d work of God must b prepared to face d instruments of death or torture. And legionaries are part of d church, Smtimes wen we go 2 home to home visitation or Oda work, we shld hv it in back of our mind dt wat is done 2 Our Lord Jesus nd d Oda Apostles might b done 2 us. We must also note dt wen we face any of d problem d apostles encountered, we shld nt run away 4rm it or we shld nt deny Jesus in d presence of men because he ll deny us in presence of his Father. Finally even if u ar nt persecuted or tortured, we might b insulted, rebuffed, ridiculed nd adverse criticism. Pain we get 2ru d work, d cold nd rain in project or in doing ur work, unpleasant smells u get in sm houzez, bad environment, nd many odas we face in d race of serving God, just Bliv God is recording ur work. Tanks.
HAPPY CHRIST D KING
To ALL

Indeed, God rewards all that we go through for love for Him and our neighbour.

God bless you.
Re: Legion Of Mary Chat Room by Jusmudi(m): 10:48pm On Nov 25, 2015
italo:

Indeed, God rewards all that we go through for love for Him and our neighbour.

God bless you.
God reward dose wu blivs in him nd always defends dia faith. U are 1 of dem, God bless u
Re: Legion Of Mary Chat Room by Jusmudi(m): 11:10pm On Nov 25, 2015
Chapter 4
Art 4 titled: LIVE IN LOVE, AS CHRIST LOVED US ND GAVE HIMSELF UP FOR US (eph 5:2)

D secret of all success wit odas lies in the establishment of personal contact, d contact of love nd sympathy. that is 2 say 4 u 2 b successful, u must love. D type of love we talk abt is Agape love nt emotional type. Wen u love Sm1, u ll nt try 2 harm dt person nd u ll do anything humanly possible 2 make d person u love 2 b happy. Xam happened wen Jesus gave his life nd He went further 2 say dt d gr8test of all d commandments is LOVE. Love does nt hate, love does nt pray 4 evil against any1, love ll nt admire evil. D only way 4 we christians can conquer d world is by loving 1 another by so doing we can make d world a better place according 2 michael Jackson. We can show dis love 2 odas by visiting dose in jail, encourage dose wu are hopeless, to eat wit poor people nd manytin. Note if we pretend doing dis work, contacts breaks, dose soul dt u converted ll fall back because d person dey look unto has betrayed dem. Mother Teresa d child Jesus, d apostles, holy men nd women, we shld try nd emulate 4rm dem
Re: Legion Of Mary Chat Room by italo: 6:58am On Nov 26, 2015
Jusmudi:

God reward dose wu blivs in him nd always defends dia faith. U are 1 of dem, God bless u
Amen.
Re: Legion Of Mary Chat Room by Jusmudi(m): 2:10pm On Nov 26, 2015
italo:
Amen.
I sent u email bt u dn't reply
Re: Legion Of Mary Chat Room by italo: 2:36pm On Nov 26, 2015
Jusmudi:

I sent u email bt u dn't reply

Pls can u give me your email id, let me search my mail box.
Re: Legion Of Mary Chat Room by Jusmudi(m): 12:43am On Nov 27, 2015
italo:

Pls can u give me your email id, let me search my mail box.
mudijp@gmail.com
Re: Legion Of Mary Chat Room by Jusmudi(m): 9:08pm On Jan 14, 2016
Chapter 5 coming 2mrw
Re: Legion Of Mary Chat Room by nerdfrost(m): 8:10am On Jan 15, 2016
angry all these people that are abusing Mary! Are u sure ure even a christian undecided
Re: Legion Of Mary Chat Room by Jusmudi(m): 8:49am On Jan 15, 2016
nerdfrost:
angry all these people that are abusing Mary! Are u sure ure even a christian undecided
Xam question am asking myself
Re: Legion Of Mary Chat Room by Nairaland111(m): 1:39pm On Feb 28, 2016
Jusmudi:
Chapter 5 coming 2mrw

explain chapt 6

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Many Prayers Are Returned To The Prayer Himself, It's Funny / The Lord Giveth And The Lord Taketh? / Is Celebrating Halloween Harmless?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.