Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,023 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria (28140 Views)

CNN Tweets About IDP Bombing In Nigeria, See Reactions On Twitter / Police Confirms Incidents Of Herdsmen Attack In Rivers State / Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by pBuhari(f): 2:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
That woman is a deceiver.

Who is the FG? Is she not among those that drink and dinned with the president ?

Let her go to HELL

8 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by ajepako(f): 2:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
vincent72:
This is the time Oby and group will match on the street

If I hear!

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by Ephemmm: 2:35pm On Jul 07, 2015
keyzid:
undecided This woman should shut the fvck up. Y'all want change. You garrit. You better call your dullardihno president back and let him know he ain't on the right track at all. The man is losing it. Seriously losing it. I am convinced we don't have a president at all, rather, we have a slow poke weakling as president. That old man (Buhari) is a slow poke. Let him know.

Agony of a looser! For your information, insurgency is like an iroko tree which can be only be easily pruned during its early years, otherwise its branches and roots spreads like star on the sky after it has grown up.

Instead of playing politics with the insurgency for about six years, if GEJ has been serious with this insurgency the same way he took them serious especially three weeks to the Presidential election, Boko Haram would have been a thing of the past.

Now the foundation is absurd, what can a righteous do?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by CSTR2: 2:37pm On Jul 07, 2015
This woman need to go for DNA test. Educated Igbo women are better than this.

9 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by jerrykings1(m): 2:37pm On Jul 07, 2015
Stop the blaming game.Lets look for a way forward. And its our collective effort to stem BH insurgency.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by cescky(m): 2:37pm On Jul 07, 2015
What is. Her second ugly aka obasanjo saying now?

Booodly ugly things...I blame obasanjo, since he left prsion he hasn't left aso rock, after his tenure he installed yaradua, then which led to jonathan, he vehemnetly campaigned against jonathan regime, which he was instrumental to setting up and help install buhar-(buhari has been hos boy since military days)

All this bllody old people will better of in their villages where they belong, recall that before bokoharam became this ugly, obasanjo captured their then leader and he was secretly murderd...why? Obasanjo knows more about bokoharam than we know,

It beats me how a southern educated people will put an non educated north as their ruler....can't blame those at the helm of affairs, the dullardino is from the populace of the dullards

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by paulo220(m): 2:37pm On Jul 07, 2015
jlinkd78:
Imagine it was in Gej time, Oby tone wud v been harsh and paint Gej as incompetent but in this case just a 'hello'. Me too say 'hi' to Oby
seconded. We re in d same page,but y is she saying hello to d military why not calling d president to sit up. Meanwhile,no more bringbackourgirls protest, Oby is a disgrace to motherhood.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by aryzgreat: 2:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
Oby the baboon to hell with u and ur change agents. Reap what u sow. Mad ugly woman

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
Keneking:
PDP men at work

- because PMB promised to start the war in July
- because he has sacked Oga pata pata in DSS
- because he has promised to conduct stock taking of the arms and ammunition purchased in the last administration
- because he has promised to appoint ministers when he is ready embarassed
- because they have secured seats in the national assembly where they are untouchable.
- because the heat is now on their looted funds
- because they are unsure of tomorrow
- because they want to return to power in 2019

Useless bunch of losers embarassed
Na u I come find for here! I have no doubt that you ate roasted vulture and dogo yaro this afternoon. You just lack sensible comments so if you don't know what to do, come and play with my kids here. They just returned from school

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by francizy(m): 2:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
At least she still has some parts of her heart intact unlike some demonic souls on Nairaland who sold their soul to the devil and gave him balance.

On the other hand, Madam Oby, you're part of the reason we're in this mess.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by Astutechris(m): 2:41pm On Jul 07, 2015
Daninya11:

You said well.. Abraham Lincoln said if you are given a task to chop down a tree in 6 years, spend 4 years Sharpening the axe head. .
I enjoin the masses to give the new administration time to come out with a road map plan to quell this BH menace. . The onslaught on the populace by the BH boys is an indication that before we achieve any meaningful progress on this trend, heads must roll..
There is more to what the eyes can see. We will be in for suprises as weeks roll by..

Don't forget to pray for Nigeria and our leaders, its our sole spiritual responsibility. .
God bless Nigeria.
You are saying "give them time"? Didn't they know that BH is one of the problems they will solve when they take over? You are indirectly saying that they didn't have any initial plan which also indirectly means they have been making empty promises to Nigerians.

http://www.bookofy.com/how-to-make-money-online/

4 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by gsalvatore: 2:41pm On Jul 07, 2015
A part of me feels Abuja might be next. Check out the trend considering state and time of blast.

Bring back the damn military checkpoints.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by arsenalqueen(f): 2:42pm On Jul 07, 2015
Keneking:
PDP men at work

- because he has promised to conduct stock taking of the arms and ammunition purchased in the last administration
- because they have secured seats in the national assembly where they are untouchable.
- because they are unsure of tomorrowdis person needs treatment or did u just escape frm Aro?

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by crackhouse(m): 2:42pm On Jul 07, 2015
Noneroone:
But buhari is winning the war
on the front pages of our national newspapers.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by olalat(m): 2:42pm On Jul 07, 2015
No, we were not. If he had taken d right steps earlier, things wouldnt hv got out of hand. Effect of his maladministratn.
Ayameze2015:
Are we not better under jona than this dullard?? Rilwayne wia at dau?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by Osakah24(m): 2:44pm On Jul 07, 2015
Imagine how she grouped them,if it was during Gej reign she will be direct in finger pointing. Now an FG, MILITARY, PRESIDENT EWU.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by Itulah(m): 2:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
korel9:
She be goat

[size=25pt]She is a she-goat[/size]

9 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by bjdon: 2:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
yongnoble:
Maybe Buhari should relocate the military command and control center to Kaduna. No, sorry he should relocate it to Kano. Oh my bad, Jos. He should relocate to Jos.
Confused Dull.ard

O boy easy now, Buhari na person papa O!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by VOICEOFJUSTICE: 2:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
39days 3hours 47minutes 14seconds Dogoyaro

7 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by africanusvu(m): 2:49pm On Jul 07, 2015
If I am to be a judge and this prodigal harlor of a woman(Oby) and Bokoharam is standing for judgement,wallahi,I will spare bokoharam and condenm this woman to DEATH,I hate this woman
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by 1bunne4lif(m): 2:49pm On Jul 07, 2015
Saifullah01:
I agree with you but let's not go the way of the last administration through impulsive or reactionary action. Rather we need strategic and preemptive measures. Never mind the initial gra gra of BH.
This administration plans to go after not only the stem (foot soldiers) but also their root (sponsors). That's why u see the desperation on the part of BH

If u hav 10mins to chop down a tree spending 7 mins sharpening ur axe isn't a waste!
Can't you see how deluded you sound? They're gambling with human life, they're getting ready to face the terrorists after they might have killed hundreds. If it gets to you then you'll know that they have taken a very long time in sharping the cutlass, i even thought he was ready now i know better. Clueless boko haram apologist

6 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by francizy(m): 2:49pm On Jul 07, 2015
Keneking:
PDP men at work

Yes my brother, and

Because you are happy with the recent boko haram killings going unabated in Nigeria
Because you are happy with how the Nigerian military has all of a sudden gone toothless after May 29
Because you are happy with how herdsmen waste lives without been brought to book
Because you are happy with how your messiah, lord and personal savior in Buhari has started failing
Because you are happy how some morônic moves has been made already by this administration, especially pulling out military from checkpoints and moving boko haram to a prison in a place where activities are ongoing and houses several people
Because you are happy how the economy is at a stand still
Because you are happy that pockets are filled rather than bloods maintained in the bodies innocent civilians as their lives means nothing to you.

Nigerians are heartless to the core.

#spits

7 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by amazingspiderma: 2:50pm On Jul 07, 2015
Point of correction 3 parts.Huasa,Igbo & Yoruba republic.I believe you should understand me even without going further.....
Christianwalase:
The best solution to all these blood shed is to Divide the country. Give boko haram the territory they desire, give the south-east the country they desire. That means 4 countries will be carved out of Nigeria. Biafra republic, hausa republic, yoruba republic and boko haram bloody republic. Indeed, government is not ominipresent. Only God is!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by Franzeez(m): 2:50pm On Jul 07, 2015
Saifullah01:
I agree with you but let's not go the way of the last administration through impulsive or reactionary action. Rather we need strategic and preemptive measures. Never mind the initial gra gra of BH.
This administration plans to go after not only the stem (foot soldiers) but also their root (sponsors). That's why u see the desperation on the part of BH

If u hav 10mins to chop down a tree spending 7 mins sharpening ur axe isn't a waste!

Let Boko Haram Attack you while the military shape their axe. Fool
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by victorazy(m): 2:53pm On Jul 07, 2015
Maxymilliano:
Oby doing what she knows how to do best.

Making condemnations and self-righteous proclaimations behind a tweeter handle ...

She must be September pikin
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by IGBAACHI: 2:54pm On Jul 07, 2015

[/quote]

Bros you no dey try oh. So over 200 lives should be used to sharpen the axe? What if some of your loved ones are affetced, will you also justify the sharpening? While I'm not saying that axe sharpening, and targeting of the sponsors is not good, we must be protected while they are at it.

Chakwaalu moto.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by IGBAACHI: 2:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
Bros you no dey try oh. So over 200 lives should be used to sharpen the axe? What if some of your loved ones are affetced, will you also justify the sharpening? While I'm not saying that axe sharpening, and targeting of the sponsors is not good, we must be protected while they are at it.

Chakwaalu moto.

Saifullah01:

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
Keneking:
PDP men at work

Then tell the Dullardino# Dullapo of a President to stop talking and start acting as the commander in chief

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by Moheat(m): 2:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
Is it true that PMB is a Once Chance Driver?

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by jetage1(m): 3:00pm On Jul 07, 2015
Flashh:

You should be the one to shut the fück up!

If Jonathan had taken it stiffer against Boko-Haram when they just started, it won't have been worse like this.

When it concerns Jonadafft you won't bark like a dog... Bunch of bias Jonadafft puppies.

Just go to the library and brush up your ignorance... Stop spreading ignorance here.

sharap, its pple like u that approbate and reprobate @ same time, Leave Jonathan alone, PMB said he had plans to stop these killings, let him put those plans to work now

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
Keneking:
PDP men at work

5 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by manchester1: 3:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
oby do u undastand how much I hate u. how about the chibik girls you promise us.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aggressive Spending, Worsening FX Crisis" - How Naira Redesign Will Affect Econo / Ben Murray-Bruce On Do-Or-Die Elections In Nigeria (pics) / Police Announce New Measures To Reform SARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.