Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,028 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria (28144 Views)

CNN Tweets About IDP Bombing In Nigeria, See Reactions On Twitter / Police Confirms Incidents Of Herdsmen Attack In Rivers State / Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by chukkiephil(m): 3:04pm On Jul 07, 2015
Hahahaha notice that her criticism is not as direct and blunt as it used to be during GEJ administration? contrary to what she wants us to believe that she is not into partisan politics obviously this woman is an Apc member (which I don't mind anyway) !! grin and I wonder what happened to bring back our girls campaign or are they back

5 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by glad92(m): 3:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
This woman should shut the fvck up. Y'all want change. You garrit. You better call your dullardihno president back and let him know he ain't on the right track at all. The man is losing it. Seriously losing it. I am convinced we don't have a president at all, rather, we have a slow poke weakling as president. That old man (Buhari) is a slow poke. Let him know.

Well said, and if i may ask since may 29, 2015 how many time has she gone to the street of Abuja to organise Bring Back Our Girls campain?. If it were to be the time of President Jonathan, she would flood the street of Abuja with bring back our girls campain.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by enado: 3:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
Madam oby, i have nothing against you as a person, but i think your tweet is a brain child and stylish response to the questions many nigerians started asking about your # BRING OUR GIRLS BACK CAMPAIGN, and how all of a sudden you and your team have gone silent on the spray of killings by bh, you should be candite and forsake partisan politics, it hurts my feelings when those of you (nigerians whom studied and lived abroad)still feel good with the situation of our country and use the issues on ground for personal gains, my plea is that you have time to make amends as you people are living your lives already, make the next generation smile and be proud to be NIGERIANS,

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
Ephemmm:

Agony of a looser! For your information, insurgency is like an iroko tree which can be only be easily pruned during its early years, otherwise its branches and roots spreads like star on the sky after it has grown up.

Instead of playing politics with the insurgency for about six years, if GEJ has been serious with this insurgency the same way he took them serious especially three weeks to the Presidential election, Boko Haram would have been a thing of the past.

Now the foundation is absurd, what can a righteous do?
I hope you know, Neither am i a politician nor i stay in any of these affected regions. Now, lemme put it clear for your derailed medulla oblongata to understand, you are a pure e-diot who just think he can type filthy things with his thumbs from his asylum abode. Quote me again and the God of thunder shall stricken you and your family to death.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by chukkiephil(m): 3:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
Felixsun20:
Na u I come find for here! I have no doubt that you ate roasted vulture and dogo yaro this afternoon. You just lack sensible comments so if you don't know what to do, come and play with my kids here. They just returned from school
hahahahaha you dey vex ooooh grin hahahhahaha

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by ngooka: 3:10pm On Jul 07, 2015
See this woman oh? That was the change you were shouting in your bring back our girls. You asked for it and its here don't complain

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by Ephemmm: 3:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
keyzid:

I hope you know, Neither am i a politician nor i stay in any of these affected regions. Now, lemme put it clear for your derailed medulla oblongata to understand, you are a pure e-diot who just think he can type filthy things with his thumbs from his asylum abode. Quote me again and the God of thunder shall stricken you and your family to death.

You mental horizon must be on holiday for spewing this rubbish! So I am a politician in your faculty of thinking that devoids deeper mental horizon? My message was clear and straight forward: must I scanned and laminate your brain before you can understand it? Why are you sounding so pained at the hearing of the name 'Buhari'?

You maintained that people were wrong by voting for PMB, what are the magic that have happened in the past administrations since 16 years of inception of democracy in Nigeria if I may ask?

It is only a bigot like you who see nothing wrong in comparing a month old administration to six years old administration.

Quote me on to further portray your stupidity.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by Neplusultra(f): 3:19pm On Jul 07, 2015
She don come again undecided
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by stexsy(m): 3:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
Saifullah01:
I agree with you but let's not go the way of the last administration through impulsive or reactionary action. Rather we need strategic and preemptive measures. Never mind the initial gra gra of BH.
This administration plans to go after not only the stem (foot soldiers) but also their root (sponsors). That's why u see the desperation on the part of BH

If u hav 10mins to chop down a tree spending 7 mins sharpening ur axe isn't a waste!
are you ok? So people shud kip getting killed just because d govt is sharpening their cutlasses. You think Buhari does nt knw d sponsors of boko haram. Issorite
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by Orikinla(m): 3:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
PMB does not have any change for Nigerians.
GEJ left with the change. grin

4 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by richidinho(m): 3:27pm On Jul 07, 2015
Saifullah01:
I agree with you but let's not go the way of the last administration through impulsive or reactionary action. Rather we need strategic and preemptive measures. Never mind the initial gra gra of BH.
This administration plans to go after not only the stem (foot soldiers) but also their root (sponsors). That's why u see the desperation on the part of BH

If u hav 10mins to chop down a tree spending 7 mins sharpening ur axe isn't a waste!

I pray one of your family member be affected today or tommorrow

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by AreaFada2: 3:30pm On Jul 07, 2015
Flashh:

You should be the one to shut the fück up!

If Jonathan had taken it stiffer against Boko-Haram when they just started, it won't have been worse like this.

When it concerns Jonadafft you won't bark like a dog... Bunch of bias Jonadafft puppies.

Just go to the library and brush up your ignorance... Stop spreading ignorance here.

When GMB, Sultan of Sokoto/Norhern elites & APC all opposed every action GEJ took in a most unpatriotic way? Fighting Boko is fighting the North. Should GEJ not be careful not to turn it to South versus North as the North wanted to portray it?
When those affected most refused to co-operate or condemn Boko?

6 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by kebrocity(m): 3:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
Dogs and baboons will be soaked with blood!! Enjoy the CHANGE from the old senile man!

4 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by AreaFada2: 3:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
kebrocity:
Dogs and baboons will be soaked with blood!! Enjoy the CHANGE from the old senile man!

With GEJ gone, he should enjoy his people being soaked in blood. Wish your neighbour evil & reap nemesis.

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by jerusalem101: 3:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
Madam Oby is suddenly back, since it's obvious that the Ministerial appointment has been postponed and her chances of becoming a Minister looks slimmer as the day goes by following the ongoing brouhaha in the ruling All Progressive Congress, who have shown Nigerian that as far as politics is concern the Concept of "Internal Democracy" is just a political term while "Personal Interest" remains paramount.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by AreaFada2: 3:35pm On Jul 07, 2015
stexsy:
are you ok? So people shud kip getting killed just because d govt is sharpening their cutlasses. You think Buhari does nt knw d sponsors of boko haram. Issorite

Abi o. He knows them, simple reason he keeps Mr Commissioner out of Security meetings.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by anigold(m): 3:36pm On Jul 07, 2015
Saifullah01:

i love your big grammer......
GEJ is gone but you are still channelling the failure of buhari's administration to stop boko haram to GeJ's fault.

APC thought they could use 4 weeks and completely wipe out boko haram, a feat USA cant even achieve....

The fight against boko haram is a marathon not a sprint.. Victory will come after a while not immediately....

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by AreaFada2: 3:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
jerusalem101:
Madam Oby is suddenly back, since it's obvious that the Ministerial appointment has been postponed and her chances of becoming a Minister looks slimmer as the day goes by following the ongoing brouhaha in the ruling All Progressive Congress, who have shown Nigerian that as far as politics is concern the Concept of "Internal Democracy" is just a political term while "Personal Interest" remains paramount.

Hahahaha. With even SW struggling for relevance in this regime, she's unlikely to land any of the SE slots. The North have put a cloak of darkness over everyone's face again, no one knows where they are heading. cheesy

That people couldn't learn from Abacha's saga & IBB's June 12 saga is beyond me.

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by anigold(m): 3:41pm On Jul 07, 2015
jerusalem101:

prof Oby will definitely formed another '' anti- government BBOG compaign'' if she is not given minister of education, She will join another opposition possibly ''Accord party'' am sure not PDP will welcome her.... cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by doskyval(m): 3:42pm On Jul 07, 2015
yongnoble:
Maybe Buhari should relocate the military command and control center to Kaduna. No, sorry he should relocate it to Kano. Oh my bad, Jos. He should relocate to Jos.
Confused Dull.ard

Hehehehehehehe......Dude u are funny biko

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by Maxogo(m): 3:42pm On Jul 07, 2015
GEJ must hear this. BH spreading like fire under the care of CHANGE master. I am not surprised becos the CHANGR MASTER was nominated by BH as their spokesman. They have the same agenda. But wait I think prof was known for her #BRINGBACKOURGIRLS slogan. Why is she not telling the CHANGE MASTER to bringbackourgirls.

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 3:47pm On Jul 07, 2015
I think this president will be worst than Jona,if care is not taking.I just pray it won't.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by Caliph69: 3:47pm On Jul 07, 2015
Flashh:

If Jonathan had taken it stiffer against Boko-Haram when they just started, it won't have been worse like this.

Not a Jonathan fan, but i think you got it wrong there.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
Flashh:

You should be the one to shut the fück up!

When it concerns Jonadafft you won't bark like a dog... Bunch of bias Jonadafft puppies.

Just go to the library and brush up your ignorance... Stop spreading ignorance here.
so Jonathan us to blame for buhari's Incapacity. Like serusly ? SMH

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by Tex42(m): 3:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
Shey Oby no follow Jona go Otuoke go find out where him keep our girls? Abi them the girls don miraculously come back as babagoslow become presido?.

Hello Oby... Ask bubu to bring back our girls.

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by year2013: 3:53pm On Jul 07, 2015
Dis one no be chere ka m bia.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by NowLetUsBegin: 3:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
I will like to think these recent bombings are desperate actions from a dieing group. Why the sudden constant attacks?? Only an uncomfortable terrorist will make this stupid a move and this loud a noise. I implore the FG to intensify their efforts to flush them out.

And yes #DareArtAlade's New Singles

DARE ART ALADE'S #PrayForMe:: https://soundcloud.com/darey/pray-for-me

Dare Art Alade ft Olamide #AsikoLaiye:: https://soundcloud.com/darey/asiko-laiye-ft-olamide

Now Enjoy!!

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by gp6liveth(m): 3:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
lalasticlala:
Read Mrs Ezekwesili's tweets about the recent cases of suicide bombing:

https://mobile.twitter.com/obyezeks/status/618383986147106816

This tone of hers is not harsh compared to how she condemn GEJ govt. She just be a joker for sounding so soft today.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by naso2(m): 3:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
Saifullah01:
[s]I agree with you but let's not go the way of the last administration through impulsive or reactionary action. Rather we need strategic and preemptive measures. Never mind the initial gra gra of BH.

[/s]

people are dying everyday. this your 7 minutes theory makes little meaning here
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
Saifullah01:

that same tree can fall on top ur head and crush u to death if u dnt knw. make una dey dere dey waste time and lives of fellow citizens
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by dazdilijae(m): 4:04pm On Jul 07, 2015
Ephemmm:

Agony of a looser! For your information, insurgency is like an iroko tree which can be only be easily pruned during its early years, otherwise its branches and roots spreads like star on the sky after it has grown up.

Instead of playing politics with the insurgency for about six years, if GEJ has been serious with this insurgency the same way he took them serious especially three weeks to the Presidential election, Boko Haram would have been a thing of the past.

Now the foundation is absurd, what can a righteous do?

all I have to say is watch what you say it would come back to bite you stop blaming GEJ and fulfil your promise afterall you said he was clueless so now that the clue full people are in place no more excuses and blame game PLEASE GET TO WORK

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 07, 2015
grin
chukkiephil:
hahahahaha you dey vex ooooh grin hahahhahaha
Hahahahahahaha...no mind dat hawk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abaribe Applies To Withdraw As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety / Olusegun Obasanjo Flaunts His Dancing Abilities At A Recent Event (Video) / Osinbajo, Don Moen At Taiwo Odukoya's 60th Birthday Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.