Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,213 members, 7,811,582 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria (28153 Views)

CNN Tweets About IDP Bombing In Nigeria, See Reactions On Twitter / Police Confirms Incidents Of Herdsmen Attack In Rivers State / Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by ZeezaRapture(m): 6:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
Saifullah01:
I agree with you but let's not go the way of the last administration through impulsive or reactionary action. Rather we need strategic and preemptive measures. Never mind the initial gra gra of BH.
This administration plans to go after not only the stem (foot soldiers) but also their root (sponsors). That's why u see the desperation on the part of BH

If u hav 10mins to chop down a tree spending 7 mins sharpening ur axe isn't a waste!

wow i'm touched by this your comment bro. Big ups! smiley
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by dazzysleek(f): 6:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
The military hands are tied by d blood thirsty Buhari. @ d top!....Almighty God,plz intervene.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by dazzysleek(f): 7:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
The military hands are tied by d blood thirsty Buhari. @ d top!....Almighty God,plz intervene.does this man thinks being a president is to just sit @ asovilla and mope like his cows
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by dazzysleek(f): 7:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
ZeezaRapture:

wow i'm touched by this your comment bro. Big ups! smiley
is that what 'they' told him or just insinuations?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by nworanco(m): 7:17pm On Jul 07, 2015
Saifullah01:
I agree with you but let's not go the way of the last administration through impulsive or reactionary action. Rather we need strategic and preemptive measures. Never mind the initial gra gra of BH.
This administration plans to go after not only the stem (foot soldiers) but also their root (sponsors). That's why u see the desperation on the part of BH

If u hav 10mins to chop down a tree spending 7 mins sharpening ur axe isn't a waste!
U are a complete novice, look at the type of excuses u are giving to the public in order to defend the present administrative govt. Hw can buhari ordered the military at check points back to baracks. Is it Hw to fight terrorism? The order paved way for various bombing of recent, i think he is incompetent.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by chingum(f): 7:19pm On Jul 07, 2015
Flashh:
Who is this haggard prostitutes who don't know anything quoting me.

Go and ride on a donkey dickk, seems that's what you know how to do best.

My time is too precious to waste on a product of a defective condom like you.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by ZeezaRapture(m): 7:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
dazzysleek:
is that what 'they' told him or just insinuations?

you, yourself, what are you trying to insinuate with this your post?undecided cos i see no sense it it
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by Flashh: 7:22pm On Jul 07, 2015
chingum:

My time is too precious to waste on a product of a defective condom like you.
Why are so stüpid?

I can see you have "chewed your brain with a gum". undecided
grabs:

Thunder fire that gutter of a mouth you lay claim to. Continue to blame Jonathan for the dead-on-arrival failures of your exponentially brainless president. You pretend not to know Boko Haram was confined more or less to sambisa forest before GEJ left. Hideous hypocrite.
Why can't you hit your head on a wall, if your brain can pick?

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by nworanco(m): 7:28pm On Jul 07, 2015
Flashh:

You should be the one to shut the fück up!

If Jonathan had taken it stiffer against Boko-Haram when they just started, it won't have been worse like this.

When it concerns Jonadafft you won't bark like a dog... Bunch of bias Jonadafft puppies.

Just go to the library and brush up your ignorance... Stop spreading ignorance here.
Nonsense during his campaign he promised to stop boko haram in 2months, are u tried to tell me now that he doesn't know the dept of the terror as a former military president? Look let me tell the sincerity jonathan was winning the war before he finally left and now its worst than the way he left it, think wise and don't be sentimental.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by davereal(m): 7:35pm On Jul 07, 2015
Hmmm Mrs Oby nice hypocratic tweet. We all know the harsh tune you would have used if it was GEJ tenure. Anyways you tried by saying something.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by dazzysleek(f): 7:56pm On Jul 07, 2015
ZeezaRapture:

you, yourself, what are you trying to insinuate with this your post?undecided cos i see no sense it it
so be it!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by grabs(m): 7:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
Flashh:

If Jonathan had taken it stiffer against Boko-Haram when they just started, it won't have been worse like this.

When it concerns Jonadafft you won't bark like a dog... Bunch of bias Jonadafft puppies.

Just go to the library and brush up your ignorance... Stop spreading ignorance here.

Thunder fire that gutter of a mouth you lay claim to. Continue to blame Jonathan for the dead-on-arrival failures of your exponentially brainless president. You pretend not to know Boko Haram was confined more or less to sambisa forest before GEJ left. Hideous hypocrite.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by IbokUtoroh(m): 8:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
sameer1212:
I just can't believed this is happening when we have a "Rt General" as a president. What's wrong
illiterate general.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by Gondonu: 8:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
ApcSucks:
What's that one saying? undecided.

That's the change you voted for deal with it, no more Gej to insult

Foolish grandma, obj side chick
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by Gondonu: 8:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
grabs:

You do mind that fool/idiot.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by IbokUtoroh(m): 8:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
yongnoble:
Maybe Buhari should relocate the military command and control center to Kaduna. No, sorry he should relocate it to Kano. Oh my bad, Jos. He should relocate to Jos.
Confused Dull.ard
but chad will be really okay now, considering its location.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by Darlo22(m): 9:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
Nigeria, Are you ready?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXNNXM1T4S8

Bookorrent.com.ng is a services-based platform that brings service providers in all industry to end users. As the name implies, it’s a platform where you can BOOK or RENT any service you need. Be it a mechanic, plumber, electrician, comedian, creche school, event manager, estate agent. Just mention it.

Nigeria's services-based platform designed to connect service providers and end users

As a Service Provider BookorRent.com.ng gives your customers 360 degree view of your business.
You Can:

1. List your services and facilities for booking and renting
2. List your products for sale
3. Acquire business leads
4. Showcase your portfolio and staff
5. Create Deals, Promos and upcoming events to generate more sales
6. Receive both online and offline payments
7. Share your thoughts with the world with your personal blog

End Users are not left behind as BookorRent.com.ng allows them to:
1. Hire and Rate Service Providers
2. Create contests and receive proposals from service providers in minutes
3. Operate Virtual Accounts
4. And make loads of cash by referring other people to the platform

BookorRent.com.ng is the next big thing. Get more info on our blog ~ http://blog.bookorrent.com.ng
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by tonte(m): 9:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
And how do you know this administration plans to go after the sponsors when it's clear they have no plan and the man there has absolutely nothing upstairs and clearly has no clue whatsoever on how to deal with this bullshit

Saifullah01:

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by fritiyo: 9:27pm On Jul 07, 2015
ApcSucks:
What's that one saying? undecided.

That's the change you voted for deal with it, no more Gej to insult

Foolish grandma, obj side chick

Very true my bro. No more GEJ to insult, now she lost words to express in the issues on ground cos of political appointmnet.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by ChimaAdeoye: 9:49pm On Jul 07, 2015
Oby,
abeg this your style of begging for ministerial appointment is shameful o!
Everything, you must put mouth inside trying to claim better knowledge than everyone else.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by yipata: 10:17pm On Jul 07, 2015
Sometimes I wonder how some ppl think before they comment. Buhari this, buhari that. What took some years to get to this worst point... is what u tanoids what to be solved in a month... what iona couldn't solve for 6 good years.. u ppl are just unnecessarily sentimental with the truth and so biased..... even the PDP wey dey pay used knows that it's not possible to solve this whole messed they causes within a year.. what buhari needs is our support not this wailing we are doing....... if u guys dnt support him.. he won't perform well.. even with the things of God there is always process before result.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by chloee(f): 10:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
Saifullah01:

I pray no member of your family will follow during the preparation!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by chloee(f): 10:39pm On Jul 07, 2015
lalasticlala:
Read Mrs Ezekwesili's tweets about the recent cases of suicide bombing:

https://mobile.twitter.com/obyezeks/status/618383986147106816
Where is the bring back our girls campaign (#BBOG)since government is continuum? Oby God is watching you with 7D o
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by dazdilijae(m): 10:46pm On Jul 07, 2015
Ephemmm:

You don't need to sound frustrated. The question is if you can't control your child during infancy, how can such child be easily controlled when he has grown up? A few word is enough for the wise.

So when the promises were being made u didn't tak in2 cognisant the fact that the said child is now grown up? Please no excuses again. All I want to hear is what has been done. We said the APC had no plan on hw to carry out the promises they were making but we were called lyers or saTANiod etc. So please all I wanna see is action regardless of how it's done cause a failure would affect both you who supported them n us who were against it. We ve 2 move no please enuf of the blame game it's TIME TO GET TO WORK please
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by 2kris(m): 10:57pm On Jul 07, 2015
Saifullah01:

ooooh he didnt sharp his axe before going to cut dey tree it is on reaching there his realised he need to take some time to sharp his axe..after so many braging on his way to cut d tree he still needs time to sharpen while pple keep dien like chingay

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by kodlins(f): 11:28pm On Jul 07, 2015
So nah only Hello she fit talk

If nah GEJ nah she go begin para....

Make she dey wait appointment... mtchew
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by Kingyellew(m): 11:54pm On Jul 07, 2015
oby, you contributed immensely to destruction of GEJ govt. oby is a disgrace to this nation. if you are looking for work , do that in the most genuine way.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by mekadinho(f): 12:32am On Jul 08, 2015
GEJ LL B SHOUTING HALELUJAH WHERE HE IS... DAT TIME U LOOK @ TINS AND THANK GOD 4 MAKING U FAIL.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by lookingfly: 5:55am On Jul 08, 2015
Saifullah01:

why did Buhari remove the soldier chech points,these are signs that the guy is not thinking
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by ifeomabernard(f): 6:59am On Jul 08, 2015
Where is OBJ? He personally vouche for this Mallam from Duara!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by ceecee0703(m): 8:06am On Jul 08, 2015
Flashh:

Hello i think you are the one dat is biased and need to brush your ignorance....Boko haram didnt start last 5yrs and besides had goodluck exerted massive military attack on the bokoharam the same awusa pple will say him don kill their 'innocent' brothers finish....shey d goodluck don go abi ur President Buhari don do anythin different?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by nigmasses: 8:23am On Jul 08, 2015
IDIOT WOMAN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ben Murray-Bruce Drinking Palm Wine At Main Festival Today (Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photos) / Fayose: Obi Is More Of A Cancer To PDP, Atiku Can't Win The South West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.