Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria (28151 Views)

CNN Tweets About IDP Bombing In Nigeria, See Reactions On Twitter / Police Confirms Incidents Of Herdsmen Attack In Rivers State / Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by gp6liveth(m): 4:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
Sometimes I keep wondering if Nigeria govt signed a pack to reduce Nigeria population through suicide killings.

Gej was reluctant only at the zero zero hours he picked courage. Now its baba go slow who feel reluctant about the daily killings under his watch.
Are they really hiding some confidential information from Nigerians? Have they signed population reduction pack with world powers to reduce our population?

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by Krisgift(f): 4:07pm On Jul 07, 2015
Saifullah01:
I agree with you but let's not go the way of the last administration through impulsive or reactionary action. Rather we need strategic and preemptive measures. Never mind the initial gra gra of BH.
This administration plans to go after not only the stem (foot soldiers) but also their root (sponsors). That's why u see the desperation on the part of BH

If u hav 10mins to chop down a tree spending 7 mins sharpening ur axe isn't a waste!

chop down the tree through negotiation?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by porka: 4:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
Saifullah01:
I agree with you but let's not go the way of the last administration through impulsive or reactionary action. Rather we need strategic and preemptive measures. Never mind the initial gra gra of BH.
This administration plans to go after not only the stem (foot soldiers) but also their root (sponsors). That's why u see the desperation on the part of BH

If u hav 10mins to chop down a tree spending 7 mins sharpening ur axe isn't a waste!

[size=13pt]How many more human beings do you intend to SACRIFICE before you get to this 'root' of yours?

Any idea of how many more to die and where they would die next?

Death, bloodshed, catastrophe, calamities, wailing, evil and eternal sorrow will not depart the family of those who fail to stop these murders because they want to get to the 'root'.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by Candyrain(m): 4:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
Saifullah01:

The initial gra gra of BH is actually sending scores of people to their early grave. If you are going to spend time strategizing while people are being killed on a daily basis then it means the life of the citizen ain't important to this administration.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by agabaI23(m): 4:22pm On Jul 07, 2015
Saifullah01:

Story for the gods. You said that GEJ was slow in attacking BH. Even when his strategic planning was manifest in his last weeks, you failed to acknowledge it. What stop Buhari from continuing from where GEJ stopped? Why did he have to remove the roadblocks? Abegiii

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by Defcon1(m): 4:23pm On Jul 07, 2015
Flashh:

You should be the one to shut the fück up!

If Jonathan had taken it stiffer against Boko-Haram when they just started, it won't have been worse like this.

When it concerns Jonadafft you won't bark like a dog... Bunch of bias Jonadafft puppies.

Just go to the library and brush up your ignorance... Stop spreading ignorance here.
l am not supporting Jonathan, but he is no longer the president...Buhari is.
Jonathan should have done better but it is no longer his problem now.
Nigerians know only Buhari, so all complaints and blames should be rightly laid at his doorstep.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by 9ja4Change(m): 4:25pm On Jul 07, 2015
keyzid:
undecided This woman should shut the fvck up. Y'all want change. You garrit. You better call your dullardihno president back and let him know he ain't on the right track at all. The man is losing it. Seriously losing it. I am convinced we don't have a president at all, rather, we have a slow poke weakling as president. That old man (Buhari) is a slow poke. Let him know.

Buhari is still far better than GEJ a billion times! Who made boko haram so powerful? A man who just spent THIRTY DAYS in office or a dumb clueless devil who spent SIX YEARS?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by BraniacX(m): 4:27pm On Jul 07, 2015
sameer1212:
I just can't believed this is happening when we have a "Rt General" as a president. What's wrong

Nothings wrong

Firstly he'll CHANGE grin Boko Haram into maitatsine

Then he'll destroy them

Chai Buhari grin
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by BraniacX(m): 4:29pm On Jul 07, 2015
Keneking:
PDP men at work

- because PMB promised to start the war in July
- because he has sacked Oga pata pata in DSS
- because he has promised to conduct stock taking of the arms and ammunition purchased in the last administration
- because he has promised to appoint ministers when he is ready embarassed
- because they have secured seats in the national assembly where they are untouchable.
- because the heat is now on their looted funds
- because they are unsure of tomorrow
- because they want to return to power in 2019

Useless bunch of losers embarassed

Oh!! shocked

You skipped your meds today undecided

Now hurry along back to the ward undecided

Before you start thinking you're sane grin
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by Ephemmm: 4:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
dazdilijae:

all I have to say is watch what you say it would come back to bite you stop blaming GEJ and fulfil your promise afterall you said he was clueless so now that the clue full people are in place no more excuses and blame game PLEASE GET TO WORK

You don't need to sound frustrated. The question is if you can't control your child during infancy, how can such child be easily controlled when he has grown up? A few word is enough for the wise.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
9ja4Change:

Buhari is still far better than GEJ a billion times! Who made boko haram so powerful? A man who just spent THIRTY DAYS in office or a dumb clueless devil who spent SIX YEARS?
Perhaps, you are an ignorance fellow who follows the beautiful sides of ongoing on your region. Perhaps, you never cared about knowing why the past govt couldn't finally eradicate BH! Perhaps, all you were concerned about is the past govts mistake and not what brought about them! Be informed and not misinformed. My candid advice to you.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 07, 2015
IamDino:
Why should this respectable woman shut up when there is bloodshed in the land.
Oga,this time she made sense.

Too little, too late.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by Mbediogu(m): 4:37pm On Jul 07, 2015
keyzid:
undecided This woman should shut the fvck up. Y'all want change. You garrit. You better call your dullardihno president back and let him know he ain't on the right track at all. The man is losing it. Seriously losing it. I am convinced we don't have a president at all, rather, we have a slow poke weakling as president. That old man (Buhari) is a slow poke. Let him know.

Why insult Mr. president? You are pdp no doubt. Read the court decision on Nnamani. Others will follow. Ur anger is more from what you are missing than love for Nigeria. The mess u ppl created will take a long time to clear. The arrears of salaries is enough distraction to advantage of BH. Buhari will have his time. I am not a politician though, remember that.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
U
Keneking:
PDP men at work

- because he has promised to conduct stock taking of the arms and ammunition purchased in the last administration
- because they have secured seats in the national assembly where they are untouchable.

YIMMU
We want the Commander -in-Chief to act, not e-boys making excuses for their inactions.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 07, 2015
ENGRJCJ:
May this people no enter lagos ooo

No checkpoint to stop them ni o!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 07, 2015
Flashh:

If Jonathan had taken it stiffer against Boko-Haram when they just started, it won't have been worse like this.

When it concerns Jonadafft you won't bark like a dog... Bunch of bias Jonadafft puppies.

Just go to the library and brush up your ignorance... Stop spreading ignorance here.

If Yaradua had taken it stiffer...you mean

Or maybe Obasanjo in 2002 when the group was initially formed

4 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 07, 2015
Franzeez:

Let Boko Haram Attack you while the military shape their axe. Fool

Don't even bring the military into your mess. They were the ones achieving success less than 90 days ago. Nigeria, ntooooooo!

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by dabossman(m): 4:53pm On Jul 07, 2015
kay29000:
It is hard to fight an enemy you can't see. The time they were making videos and rading and killing people with guns and bombs, the military could trace them down and kill them. Now, it is almost like shekau is somewhere in a five star hotel, calling up his devoted foot soldiers and giving them locations to go blow themselves up. To tackle them now we need Intel...not really weapons...you can't shoot ghosts.

Thank God a few people still have sense on Nairaland. I don't blame those making idiotic comments anyway. It is Buhari and the APC I blame for making some riduculous promises. It will take more than military might to conquer Boko Haram. This administration must not make the same dumb mistakes the last government made. Intel and a concerted effort to stem the radicalization of young northerners is very key in this fight against insurgency. Even if we drop the H-bomb on Sambisa it won't stop this bombing. Anybody can be a BH member; including the man or woman standing next to you.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by emmasege: 5:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
Flashh:

Helloooooo, have you been living in venus or mars? Where were you when the dauradullard & thief nubu kicked against GEJ's military attacks against the insurgents? If only they had spoken with one voice as the FG & not play politics with it, it wouldn't have boomeranged like this?
Could u recollect that the dullardgeneral once said an attack against boko haram is an attack against the north & also advocated for amnesty for them?, as if devils can ever repent?
If the President Buhari likes, he can even withdraw military troops from the troubled states. But for my innocent brothers & sisters up north, I care less.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by Heffalump(m): 5:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
All they can do is talk! they won't even act!

btw. . . Dullardiñho haven't said anything since the series of blast has been rocking the North undecided

#BabaOneChance

I'm damn sure Alotta Nigerians are now missing GEJ, me inclusive embarassed

GEJ my ass!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by Khez: 5:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
"Madam due process grin grin
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by ENGRJCJ(m): 5:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
mykl01:

No checkpoint to stop them ni o!
Lol.. I dey tell you
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by hibbayueei(m): 5:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
Okay.

Am so late for my meeting and I ve not gone 2ru the files/Am traveling and I will need sumtin to kip me busy/My phone memory is filled up, I need to free some space/i need to transfer files from my computer to my Phone or Tablets/ I need to watch a video or play music or read files I downloaded from my phone on my TV screen or Tablets or computer .... THEN what you need is an OTG Smartphones Dual USB Flash drive... Check my signature/profile for more information.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by hamilton62(m): 5:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
Saifullah01:

yea, it is not a waste because none of your person is dead as a result of this... he should further take 3 months and after that 6 more months then there will be a no north and Nigeria....
I wish you have a slice of what you just post but God is no man....
Place value on other lives like yours and beloved!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 07, 2015
9ja4Change:

u see dis ur yeye name? I pray the APC change will get to your doorstep. That title "DUMB CLUELESS DEVIL" suits your father most. I don't even know how a leech like you got a browsing phone. Werey!!!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by neocortex: 6:10pm On Jul 07, 2015
Saifullah01:

Please will Buhari start after everyone in Bornu has been killed ?
Who is to develop the strategy ? , "general" Buhari himself ?

I know all that was in your mind is to shout sai snail Buhari, but you
had to hide behind pseudo-intelligent post to do that.

Nigerians are dying while Buhari is "planning".
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 07, 2015
Keneking:
PDP men at work

[size=18pt]Buhariooooooooooooooooooo[/size]! grin grin grin
Demented fellow you are. You have suddenly realised how good Jonathan was. You have forgotten your usual "Jonathanoooooo". Smell the coffee bro. What goes around...
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by Holak: 6:43pm On Jul 07, 2015
Flashh:

Boko Haram did not start during Jonathan's regime. Please be properly informed.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by klax(m): 6:47pm On Jul 07, 2015
Pls this woman should shhhrrapp and f e c k off.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by chingum(f): 6:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
Flashh:

You are a fool! So boko haram started in Jonathan's administration abi? You need to have your head checked.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by Flashh: 6:53pm On Jul 07, 2015
chingum:

[s] You are a fool! So boko haram started in Jonathan's administration abi? You need to have your head checked. [/s]
Who is this haggard prostitutes who don't know anything quoting me.

Go and ride on a donkey dickk, seems that's what you know how to do best.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by Isaacpyo04(m): 6:54pm On Jul 07, 2015
Keneking:
PDP men at work

DINDINRIN LELE YI SHA..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose And Wike Off To Anambra For PDP Governorship Primary Elections (Photos) / Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) / Ben Murray-Bruce Drinking Palm Wine At Main Festival Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.