Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,658 members, 7,955,375 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:06 AM

Single Mother Looking For Love - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Single Mother Looking For Love (13327 Views)

Can You Marry A Single Mother? – Share Your Opinion Below / Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband / Man Dumps Police Wife After Hot Sex With Single Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Mother Looking For Love by Jorussia(m): 4:35pm On Jul 13, 2015
baby4u2:
this is a faceless forum. My status should not determine your answer.
I just sent you a PM.
Re: Single Mother Looking For Love by amokeme(f): 4:47pm On Jul 13, 2015
Chizoba36:

2. Make sure you in laws like and accept you. In African marriages you marry the whole family! My marriage was destroyed 50% by the fact that my in laws hated me even before they met me because of where I am from! I should have walked away at that point because they wanted my husband to marry someone else but I naively thought our love could conquer all! How wrong was I
this is so true! But sadly a lot of people ignore this part..
Re: Single Mother Looking For Love by baby4u2(f): 6:29pm On Jul 13, 2015
Jorussia:
I just sent you a PM.
replied
Re: Single Mother Looking For Love by Jorussia(m): 7:22pm On Jul 13, 2015
baby4u2:
replied
i have sent you another one.
Re: Single Mother Looking For Love by cantell(m): 11:18am On Jul 14, 2015
Dyt:

Well
Is she supposed go into the relationship without that?
She has responsibilities
Of what use is it actually when he can't love me and fens for me?

One truth about most single mums is fear of getting married again
Most not all
Trust me there are suitors right and left that don't even mind but its really tough on some even when they feel the mushy feelings and very comfortable

Yes I know of this young vibrant hardworking single mum with a very cool job and earning, with men I mean well to do men that all she does need do is accept one and she's married again
But truth is, does she really want it?
Yes she says sometimes she does, she wants the home, the man, her heart is pure, she's got it all but there's this FEAR somewhere she can't trace.
Well shiit happens

Its beyond what we see and feel
Good luck to all the pretty single mums out there and make the right choice
Hmm...you still dey for Nairaland?
I disagree with the fear factor. You have to understand that not all single mothers were married before. Some got pregnant out of wedlock.
Some men see this women as burdens or 'transferred problems', so they hardly take them serious.
Very few do, and sometimes they may not be the favourites.
So fear is just the secondary aspect, availability of good men or suitors is the main reason for their loneliness.
The fear only comes when there's a serious relationship.
Re: Single Mother Looking For Love by Dyt(f): 12:51pm On Jul 14, 2015
cantell:

Hmm...you still dey for Nairaland?
I disagree with the fear factor. You have to understand that not all single mothers were married before. Some got pregnant out of wedlock.
Some men see this women as burdens or 'transferred problems', so they hardly take them serious.
Very few do, and sometimes they may not be the favourites.
So fear is just the secondary aspect, availability of good men or suitors is the main reason for their loneliness.
The fear only comes when there's a serious relationship.

I dey ooo
Well it all boils down to the kind of human
Its hard to find good souls these days
Re: Single Mother Looking For Love by pickabeau1: 1:26pm On Jul 14, 2015
Are u a good soul tongue
Dyt:

I dey ooo
Well it all boils down to the kind of human
Its hard to find good souls these days
Re: Single Mother Looking For Love by cantell(m): 1:56pm On Jul 14, 2015
Dyt:

I dey ooo Well it all boils down to the kind of human Its hard to find good souls these days
Speaking from experience? grin Weldone.
Re: Single Mother Looking For Love by majalisa(m): 3:13pm On Jul 14, 2015
Obodo999:

If the woman was a good wife, her husband would not had cheaterd on her.
not true,a cheat will always be a cheat even if the woman is an angel.

2 Likes

Re: Single Mother Looking For Love by Dyt(f): 5:11pm On Jul 14, 2015
pickabeau1:
Are u a good soul tongue

cheesy cheesy cheesy
You might wanna find out
grin grin
Re: Single Mother Looking For Love by Dyt(f): 5:13pm On Jul 14, 2015
cantell:

Speaking from experience? grin
Weldone.

Well
What can I say
We all have experienced diff phases
Some men are just crazy you know
cheesy cheesy
Re: Single Mother Looking For Love by pickabeau1: 5:34pm On Jul 14, 2015
Dyt:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
You might wanna find out
grin grin

interesting...

how is family
you don't update your diary again...
Re: Single Mother Looking For Love by Dyt(f): 7:23pm On Jul 14, 2015
pickabeau1:

interesting...

how is family
you don't update your diary again...

We are doing great

Diary?
Hehehehe
I vex deleted cos I was getting too much attention
You should know it's not easy to be hawt na tongue tongue
Re: Single Mother Looking For Love by pickabeau1: 9:00pm On Jul 14, 2015
Dyt:

We are doing great

Diary?
Hehehehe

ehya
Re: Single Mother Looking For Love by Dyt(f): 9:00pm On Jul 14, 2015
pickabeau1:

ehya

Its not pathetic
undecided undecided
Re: Single Mother Looking For Love by bellong: 9:04pm On Jul 14, 2015
Dyt:

We are doing great

Diary?
Hehehehe

Picture or we...... cheesy
Re: Single Mother Looking For Love by Dyt(f): 9:06pm On Jul 14, 2015
bellong:

Picture or we...... cheesy

Right here
cheesy cheesy

Re: Single Mother Looking For Love by bellong: 9:54pm On Jul 14, 2015
Dyt:

Right here
cheesy cheesy

Ojoro... You are not a mongoloid. tongue
Re: Single Mother Looking For Love by pickabeau1: 11:19pm On Jul 14, 2015
Dyt:

Its not pathetic
undecided undecided

OK..no p

its a decision I'm sure u made in good faith

enjoyed the tales of mama dyt.. smiley
Re: Single Mother Looking For Love by Dyt(f): 4:58am On Jul 15, 2015
bellong:

Ojoro... You are not a mongoloid. tongue

Look beyond the pic
Hehehehehe
I am too hawt the whole of here can't contain the smoke
cheesy cheesy

Pickabeau1 stop lurking around
I ain't interested
tongue
Re: Single Mother Looking For Love by Jorussia(m): 3:59pm On Jul 22, 2015
baby4u2:
replied
Hi,how are you doing? I haven't been able to sign in to my e-mail since Thursday last week,that's why i haven't informed you,how i come walka concerning the book when you say make i get.Do you an account on any of these social media platforms ( Facebook, Skype ,and viber)
Re: Single Mother Looking For Love by baby4u2(f): 4:10pm On Jul 23, 2015
Jorussia:
Hi,how are you doing? I haven't been able to sign in to my e-mail since Thursday last week,that's why i haven't informed you,how i come walka concerning the book when you say make i get.Do you an account on any of these social media platforms ( Facebook, Skype ,and viber)

Facebook deactivated, Skype can't remember password, viber I no get, what's app abi, I don't hv too.
Re: Single Mother Looking For Love by hamzeiy: 4:59pm On Jul 23, 2015
Dyt:

I am glad you said you are not matured enough
story...story....you want to eat you cake and have it abi
...single mother looking for fresh blood in this era of young ladies every where....my dear we have to be realistic......no make love movies deceive you...
which young guy will want to marry a lady with children..nt a child oh.....to be sincere if the O.P IS really searching fr love which is good cuz @ 35 she is still very much young and i dnt xpect her to stay alone..life is to precious to spend it alone..it should be in a matured man 40 nd above or a single dad like her.....if she goes for any guy below 35..it wont last oh..forget maturity..it wont last unless youre willing to share
Re: Single Mother Looking For Love by hamzeiy: 5:15pm On Jul 23, 2015
Kimoni:

Chizoba, the bolded is why single men get discouraged when it comes to courting single mothers. They guy was not part of your decision to have a child outside wedlock, so why do you want to make it a condition for you to love and settle down with him? That's very selfish in my opinion.

If you choose a good man in the first place, he will naturally be civil towards ur child and loving ur child as his own would be an added bonus and it's something that you would expect yo happen over time and not be a precondition for you to love or date him. That's why people will always end up with pretenders because they set unrealistic goals for their partners.

Looking out for a man that will shoulder your responsibilities as well as that of your child is the biggest scam ever. I would run far from any woman that tells me so. See, I am up for a man taking care of his wife and family 100% but when you start forcing the responsibilities of your love child on him, then, maybe, you are not looking for love but a maga. If a man will take such responsibility, it should come natural to him just like loving the child should too and not because you imposed it on him.

And guess what, men are usually not bothered about this stuff, once they love the mother, they find it easy to love and treat all the kids alike. Women are usually the one who discriminate against their husband's love children or step children. The most important thing for you is to attract a good man and the goodness in him will be transferred to your child but making this as a condition for love reveals you are the selfish one in your relationships. Pls don't do that.

All the best as you get a great guy!

best advice so far...OP should take note of the last paragraph

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? / Washing Husband Clothes! Who's Job The Man Or His Wife / An Unhappy Nigerian Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.