Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Single Mother Looking For Love - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Single Mother Looking For Love (12913 Views)

Can You Marry A Single Mother? – Share Your Opinion Below / Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband / Man Dumps Police Wife After Hot Sex With Single Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Mother Looking For Love by pickabeau1: 1:24pm On Jul 11, 2015
Dyt:

Hehehehe
Thanchu
At least I am not coming to you ehn tongue

And even if I do
You will love me so much that you will give me everything before I ask
Ms charmer wink
Pickabeau1
Muchechecheche
smiley I believe you
Re: Single Mother Looking For Love by Dyt(f): 1:38pm On Jul 11, 2015
pickabeau1:

smiley I believe you

Awwwww
Iyaf charmed him so already
grin grin grin
Re: Single Mother Looking For Love by hothead(m): 2:33pm On Jul 11, 2015
Chizoba36:

How very reductionist of you! So because I am single mother I don't deserve a second chance at love wow!

Naa babe, that wasn't intended to belittle your chance at love. I was just suggesting that you shld start out slow. From friendship to beyond friendship. You get me sugar?
Re: Single Mother Looking For Love by pickabeau1: 4:02pm On Jul 11, 2015
Dyt:

Awwwww
Iyaf charmed him so already
grin grin grin

OK o
Re: Single Mother Looking For Love by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 11, 2015
All I see is a proud,arrogant and gold digging woman,who would,nt wanna take blame for anything,

Men should run from this op

1 Like

Re: Single Mother Looking For Love by armyofone(m): 5:10pm On Jul 11, 2015
That's because most of them are into single gals.
For now just focus on yourself, your children, your career and friends. Love will come at some point.

Chizoba36:
@ayando absolutely! I have just not been lucky to meet any. Although I must confess I would prefer a single dad who lived with his child / children. It's not always pleasant dealing with baby mama's especially when she is still interested in the guy!
Re: Single Mother Looking For Love by HopeAtHand: 6:09pm On Jul 11, 2015
Chizoba36:
At the age of 36, as a single parent I have to wonder if this is the end of it for me........... I wonder if it is too late to find love........
Any single ladies in the house what are your thoughts? I am absolutely devoted to my children, but I am so lonely.......
Have you given up on love completely? Let's chat

You'd have to be thread carefully..men these days are so unpredictable.
Re: Single Mother Looking For Love by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 11, 2015
Most single moms are selfish..."Any man dat love me must accept my child"

Unconditional love is of God not man.

Goodluck in ur search for love.

1 Like

Re: Single Mother Looking For Love by Safari29: 11:41am On Jul 12, 2015
i just escaped from one. i nearly paid sch fees for a child dat aint mine wen her baby father is still breathing. single mother are not for guys below 35. except for fvck sake

3 Likes

Re: Single Mother Looking For Love by Dyt(f): 12:14pm On Jul 12, 2015
Safari29:
i just escaped from one. i nearly paid sch fees for a child dat aint mine wen her baby father is still breathing. single mother are not for guys below 35. except for fvck sake

I am glad you said you are not matured enough

1 Like

Re: Single Mother Looking For Love by Dyt(f): 12:17pm On Jul 12, 2015
parrygee:
Most single moms are selfish..."Any man dat love me must accept my child"

Unconditional love is of God not man.

Goodluck in ur search for love.

So you don't wanna accept the child? But you claim to love her?
Men of these days are more terrible than I thought
Its your type that will eventually defile if its a girl.

1 Like

Re: Single Mother Looking For Love by Dyt(f): 12:19pm On Jul 12, 2015
kevinberry:
All I see is a proud,arrogant and gold digging woman,who would,nt wanna take blame for anything,

Men should run from this op

Proud and arrogant you say?
You will be surprised how men are flocking around her already
I won't be surprised if you have a bit of interest too.
Do you know her?
Why judging?

Let me not call you anuofia

4 Likes

Re: Single Mother Looking For Love by bukatyne(f): 12:58pm On Jul 12, 2015
Cutehector:
awwh..... What do u advice to young girls out dr who are so keen on gettn married early.

How early is early?

Some married at 18 and are still going strong.
Re: Single Mother Looking For Love by donbenedict(m): 1:22pm On Jul 12, 2015
bukatyne:

How early is early?

Some married at 18 and are still going strong.
only a handfew of them
Re: Single Mother Looking For Love by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 12, 2015
Cutehector:
Picture of u looking for love
Guy please grow up!
Re: Single Mother Looking For Love by Jorussia(m): 7:18pm On Jul 12, 2015
I don't have any problem about getting marry to a single mum,it depends on the circumstances that made her a single mum.I will never consider a single mum who left her legally married husband,either through divorce or any other similar means.I can only consider a single mum,who is a widow, or have a child out of wedlock.No decent man will ever consider marrying a divorcee. Op,i am not judging you,but i believe if you share what made you to separate from your husband, you may be at fault.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Mother Looking For Love by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 12, 2015
Jorussia:
I don't have any problem about getting marry to a single mum,it depends on the circumstances that made her a single mum.I will never consider a single mum who left her legally married husband,either through divorce or any other similar means.I can only consider a single mum,who is a widow, or have a child out of wedlock. No decent man will ever consider marrying a divorcee. Op,i am not judging you,but i believe if you share what made you to separate from your husband, you may be at fault.

Really? And why is that?
Re: Single Mother Looking For Love by Kimoni: 9:30am On Jul 13, 2015
Chizoba36:
@dyt
you are so right about the FEAR! It is real. I think there are times that perhaps it's hard to trust your own judgement and so you shy away from committing again!.....

The fear is choosing someone that won't be a good fit for child / children . I think because of this fear most single parents remain single. Most choose to live for the children

Chizoba, the bolded is why single men get discouraged when it comes to courting single mothers. They guy was not part of your decision to have a child outside wedlock, so why do you want to make it a condition for you to love and settle down with him? That's very selfish in my opinion.

If you choose a good man in the first place, he will naturally be civil towards ur child and loving ur child as his own would be an added bonus and it's something that you would expect yo happen over time and not be a precondition for you to love or date him. That's why people will always end up with pretenders because they set unrealistic goals for their partners.

Looking out for a man that will shoulder your responsibilities as well as that of your child is the biggest scam ever. I would run far from any woman that tells me so. See, I am up for a man taking care of his wife and family 100% but when you start forcing the responsibilities of your love child on him, then, maybe, you are not looking for love but a maga. If a man will take such responsibility, it should come natural to him just like loving the child should too and not because you imposed it on him.

And guess what, men are usually not bothered about this stuff, once they love the mother, they find it easy to love and treat all the kids alike. Women are usually the one who discriminate against their husband's love children or step children. The most important thing for you is to attract a good man and the goodness in him will be transferred to your child but making this as a condition for love reveals you are the selfish one in your relationships. Pls don't do that.

All the best as you get a great guy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Single Mother Looking For Love by Kimoni: 9:32am On Jul 13, 2015
pickabeau1:
dinachi.. you may be onto something though im no sure about this particular case

But I met a single mom with a very good job recently.. guess what she said

W asked about settling down as she is not short of suitors..

If a man cannot take care of my bills,.. what good is he?

I nearly came for you when I saw this comment, I didn't realize "my bills" included "other bills" mtcheeeeewww

Thanks God I read further
Re: Single Mother Looking For Love by bellong: 9:36am On Jul 13, 2015
Kimoni,

50 cups of "pami" for you... grin grin

The lady in her subsequent posts cleared the air about providing for her child. I guess her fear is not about provision but willingness and suitability of the guy to be a father to her child, not necessarily monetary but instilling moral values.. (don't mind my grammar).

Your post is spot on for ladies in situation you described.
Re: Single Mother Looking For Love by Kimoni: 9:44am On Jul 13, 2015
bellong:
Kimoni,

The lady in her subsequent posts cleared the air about providing for her child. I guess her fear is not about provision but willingness and suitability of the guy to be a father to her child, not necessarily monetary but instilling moral values.. (don't mind my grammar).

Bros eeeee, pls add catfish pepper soup to take wash the thing down grin grin

I saw where she was saying Dyt was spot on and Dyt and Pickabeau's discussion was centered on this financial aspect. So I added that as a second paragraph just in case she was of this same school of thought.

I wasnt even planning to make any comment this early momo, my goal this month is to meet your very strict deadline oo angry

**off to the library**
Re: Single Mother Looking For Love by bellong: 10:18am On Jul 13, 2015
Kimoni:

Bros eeeee, pls add catfish pepper soup to take wash the thing down grin grin

I saw where she was saying Dyt was spot on and Dyt and Pickabeau's discussion was centered on this financial aspect. So I added that as a second paragraph just in case she was of this same school of thought.

I wasnt even planning to make any comment this early momo, my goal this month is to meet your very strict deadline oo angry

**off to the library**

Point and kill is sure, the pami na the bonus.. wink

Ok,, I get your point..

1 Like

Re: Single Mother Looking For Love by Safari29: 11:11am On Jul 13, 2015
Dyt:

I am glad you said you are not matured enough
Yes Thanku, I Refuse To Be Miserable
Re: Single Mother Looking For Love by Whobedatte(m): 11:42am On Jul 13, 2015
Safari29:
WORD!

1 Like

Re: Single Mother Looking For Love by baby4u2(f): 11:59am On Jul 13, 2015
Jorussia:
No decent man will ever consider marrying a divorcee.

Why. Let me give an example. A woman was cheated on, her husband left her for another woman, hence a divorce. So she is not a candidate for a decent man huh?

So I ask again why?

1 Like

Re: Single Mother Looking For Love by pickabeau1: 12:12pm On Jul 13, 2015
Kimoni:

I nearly came for you when I saw this comment, I didn't realize "my bills" included "other bills" mtcheeeeewww

Thanks God I read further

Calm down before u attack tongue

bellong:
Kimoni,

Generally men will want consistency in discipline for all kids in the house
Its women that will be discriminating among kids

1 Like

Re: Single Mother Looking For Love by Jorussia(m): 12:13pm On Jul 13, 2015
baby4u2:

Why. Let me give an example. A woman was cheated on, her husband left her for another woman, hence a divorce. So she is not a candidate for a decent man huh?

So I ask again why?
please, before i respond to your question, Are you a divorcee? Your response will determine how i will answer your question.
Re: Single Mother Looking For Love by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 13, 2015
Strength lies in our differences and not similarities..... Stephen .R. Covey
Re: Single Mother Looking For Love by Obodo999(m): 1:03pm On Jul 13, 2015
baby4u2:

So I ask again why?

If the woman was a good wife, her husband would not had cheaterd on her.
Re: Single Mother Looking For Love by baby4u2(f): 2:20pm On Jul 13, 2015
Jorussia:
please, before i respond to your question, Are you a divorcee? Your response will determine how i will answer your question.
this is a faceless forum. My status should not determine your answer.
Re: Single Mother Looking For Love by baby4u2(f): 2:20pm On Jul 13, 2015
Obodo999:

If the woman was a good wife, her husband would not had cheaterd on her.
sir or ma that's a false statement.

1 Like

Re: Single Mother Looking For Love by Whobedatte(m): 2:36pm On Jul 13, 2015
baby4u2:
sir or ma that's a false statement.
women sha. As if they can as a single lady with no issues marry a man who is a divorcee
Why do women always wanting it go there way? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t / What Makes You Unique As A Person? / Do You Like Your Full Name Why Do Nigerians Have So Many Wierd Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.