Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? - Romance (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? (70509 Views)

What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... / What Kinda Random Gift Do You Give A New Girl / The Kind Of Gift Do You Give To A Girl You Just Met? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by CrazyMan(m): 8:21pm On Jul 15, 2007
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by candylips(m): 11:19pm On Jul 15, 2007
those naira notes fine o
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by kiki(f): 4:33am On Jul 16, 2007
hellz yeah dey look good
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by olokings(m): 2:02pm On Jul 16, 2007
Well personally i would't say that all average naija girls like those flashy material things ,

there's alot of really nice and decent young ladies out there who don't aspire for these things but rather would want your heart, nothing more
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 16, 2007
heart is not a gift.
unless she's a winch
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by olokings(m): 7:50am On Jul 17, 2007
When i say you gave someone your heart, i dont mean that literally,

its more like giving her yourself than those materialistic bamboozies
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by cindy1(f): 2:55pm On Aug 14, 2007
The gifts depends on the gals choice. by caring i think u should take her to nice places like beach, correct eatery places, travel with her once in a while, show her to your friends and well wishers, when she needs u, u should be there for her.If she cant see u oftem, try calling or texting every day, coz ur call or text will really make her day. For the gift, try asking her what type of gift she cherish most and u will know. If gals keep telling u teddy, house, car, gold,flower etc, it might not yeven be her choice. cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by henry007(m): 4:03am On Sep 12, 2007
hot beef injection
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by ceej(m): 6:08am On Nov 04, 2007
Guys ask chics,most of them na romance be their wahala,if u fit make her pull of her weave-ons and wigs,i tell u she no go remember gift.If u like buy her lekki beach,she no go still send u. shocked
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by MrInfo1(m): 5:56pm On Nov 04, 2007
pay thier house rent grin
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by lilykevwe(f): 12:06pm On Nov 05, 2007
olokings:

Well personally i would't say that all average naija girls like those flashy material things ,

there's alot of really nice and decent young ladies out there who don't aspire for these things but rather would want your heart, nothing more

i surport u, dere are a lot of decent girls.
just make urself a decent man, let them no who u really are, and they'll take u 4 who u are.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by muizz05: 6:53pm On Aug 17, 2008
nawa nawa nawa. u see, i always believe that all girls are thesame , but with my new catch, omo the only amount of money she dey demend is 20naira suya. isnt that lovely.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by honsule(m): 1:50am On Oct 23, 2008
cindy_1:

The gifts depends on the gals choice. by caring i think u should take her to nice places like beach, correct eatery places, travel with her once in a while, show her to your friends and well wishers, when she needs u, u should be there for her.If she can't see u oftem, try calling or texting every day, because ur call or text will really make her day. For the gift, try asking her what type of gift she cherish most and u will know. If gals keep telling u teddy, house, car, gold,flower etc, it might not yeven be her choice. cheesy

do all these for a lady provided she is ur wife to be,otherwise strings must be attached for some pple.i don't want to labour for another man's wife.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by honsule(m): 2:02am On Oct 23, 2008
olokings:

i concur .cool cool
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by olaremint(m): 3:21am On Oct 23, 2008
the best gift you can give a naija lady is to wine the tin well well,infact make her speak in tongues,let senators buy her asokoro,when she wants SEXUAL HEALING,she sings your name.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Gamine(f): 4:00am On Oct 23, 2008
I can only speak for myself.

I love stuff i can use, seeing that i hardly collect gifts.,,,,,

ya know, gadgets, money, books, clothing, e.t.c

Dont give me teddies or some nonsense percelain figurine, bla bla blo
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by UNLEASHED(m): 4:45am On Oct 23, 2008
Recharge card
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by TOYOSI20(f): 4:46am On Oct 23, 2008
lol. . . . .
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by jchaguri: 7:21am On Oct 23, 2008
Gamine:

I can only speak for myself.

I love stuff i can use, seeing that i hardly collect gifts.,,,,,

ya know, gadgets, money, books, clothing, e.t.c

don't give me teddies or some nonsense percelain figurine, bla bla blo

It's not about the gift,but the intention behind it,u be big thief!gold digger, tell me your birthday and i'll send you a very expensive casket
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by ashe2(f): 9:36am On Oct 23, 2008
flowers, perfumes, chocolates, cars, houses, dresses, wristwatches, jewellries,shoes. ur pick.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by quadrillio(m): 9:57am On Oct 23, 2008
Just give give them anything they don't have and don't tell them before you give them (surprise).

it's not what u give, it's how and who you are giving it to.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by tripod(m): 10:06am On Oct 23, 2008
Flowers and cards no longer make sense to today's woman. If u want love then u have to buy it. full stop. thats how it is right now especially with our sisters from the land of the wise.

If u think ur girl likes u, better wake up from ur slumber and do the right thing else u lose her to a better bidder.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by asitis(f): 10:33am On Oct 23, 2008
ashe2:

flowers, perfumes, chocolates, cars, houses, dresses, wristwatches, jewelleries,shoes. ur pick.

Good list girl.
And remember guys that flowers should be given with another gift, not presented on it's own.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by spicy007(f): 11:10am On Oct 23, 2008
this is my ideal gift package;

communication, attention, confidence (i loathe inferiority complex) and maturity in handling situations, occasional material gifts (shouldnt be only on her baffday or Val's day), be protective (not possessive) of her, be the man in the relationship by acting it not saying it, let her look up to u so much so that u'll always be the first port of call in her life. trust me, she'll give u her all.

at least, i would.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by nomanicole(f): 11:18am On Oct 23, 2008
when you know and have a girl that you love and really loves you,knowing the perfect gift to buy won't be a problem but the best gifts are the litle things she really needs and please don't let her know you are getting it,surprise her and the" happily ever after "gist sets in.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Ohnow: 11:19am On Oct 23, 2008
Pleasant Suprises smiley
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by riterry: 11:50am On Oct 23, 2008
my girlfriend fromexperience i will list out like ten of them and what they wanted
i hope this helps
1) First girl-- SEX
2)Sec Girl----MORE SEX
3)THird ------MUCH MORE SEX
4) Fourth---MUCH MORE SEX + MONEY
5) Fifth-----MUCH MORE SEX + MONEY AND ICECREAM
6)Sixth----Same ni
7)SAME NI
cool SAME NI
9) SAME NI
10) as for my current girl friend
NOTHING AT ALL

I guess you see why i broke up with them
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Echidime(m): 12:14pm On Oct 23, 2008
grin ;DThis is good, but am very sorry but will say the truth today,My Only Mosquito biting me only appreciate 10 ROUNDS OF HOT SPERM,Money is nothing to her,so I don't think all women love money, I have it but is not doing what it does for others,mine is different,mine is always "hey come over here and bless me I need to feel your HUMMER inside me"

Women are different,maybe is because once the cash is there, they start appreciating other things,but when the cash is not there they cry for it.

I just don't know
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Rothstein: 12:22pm On Oct 23, 2008
this is for SPICY007. i love ur comment about the gift tin. how are you 2day?
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by zaragoza(m): 1:25pm On Oct 23, 2008
Gift should be a two way thing! Na only guys suppose buy gifts 4 babes?
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Taito007(m): 1:36pm On Oct 23, 2008
this is my ideal gift package;

communication, attention, confidence (i loathe inferiority complex) and maturity in handling situations, occasional material gifts (shouldnt be only on her baffday or Val's day), be protective (not possessive) of her, be the man in the relationship by acting it not saying it, let her look up to u so much so that u'll always be the first port of call in her life. trust me, she'll give u her all.

at least, i would.

Well said,i think this is the best comment made so far
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by PopinJ(m): 2:38pm On Oct 23, 2008
Well, it depends on who and the type of person she is.
If the lady is your chick,you may try some lingerie
because some of them are very passionate about underwear, sleepwear, and other items of intimate apparel.

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (49) (Reply)

Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos / 2 Guys Lift & Rock 2 Big-sized Ladies On Stage, The Slim Guy Crashes (photos) / Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.