Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,460 members, 7,864,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:34 AM

Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex (81465 Views)

Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) / Married Woman Gives 22-Year-Old Lover Overdose Of Sex Drugs, Abandons Him / Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 08, 2015
400billionman:

Are you sharing testimony ?
What do you call it? whatever
Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by Dreyl(m): 1:37pm On Jul 08, 2015
dechandel:
Who dash monkey banana?
Doubting Thomas, it will surprise you when you see our pictures on NTA and billboards, I hope you won't have cardiac arrest then. cheesy
Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by AlienStar: 1:38pm On Jul 08, 2015
sonofananimals:
THEM BORN AM WELL angry
HE NO FIT AM
shocked y den did u ansd ape?
Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by loomer: 1:39pm On Jul 08, 2015
Power of pussy.
Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by Mcowubaba: 1:41pm On Jul 08, 2015
Evathyst:
If I ever go to dubai with you, when I know u'r not my boyfriend, and I refuse to sleep with you, please rape me. Pleeeassee! Rape me!
See dis 1 ooh...
Never wish urself Rape o shocked undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by amokeme(f): 1:41pm On Jul 08, 2015
Emnyte:
go for moral and courtesy classes. You need it. You think everything is just about insult.
where??
Anyways, have a great day smiley

Ignored
Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by sonofananimals: 1:41pm On Jul 08, 2015
AlienStar:
shocked y den did u ansd ape?
undecided
Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by MrsChima(f): 1:43pm On Jul 08, 2015
sonofananimals:

WHAT IS THIS CREATURE TAKING ABOUT undecided

Ask your daddy...rejected bish.
Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by scarred9jan(m): 1:43pm On Jul 08, 2015
oseod:
This tweet tho

my best...
Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by theozobby(m): 1:43pm On Jul 08, 2015
Evathyst:
If I ever go to dubai with you, when I know u'r not my boyfriend, and I refuse to sleep with you, please rape me. Pleeeassee! Rape me!

SMH

1 Like

Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by sonofananimals: 1:45pm On Jul 08, 2015
MrsChima:

Ask your daddy...rejected bish.
AND HE TOLD ME TO ASK YOUR MOTHER........ USELESS BISH.
Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 08, 2015
oseod:
This tweet tho
grin
Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 08, 2015
jmoore:
Wise girl.

Mumu boy.
Was sex part of the terms and conditions?
Did she force you to take her to Dubai? Foolish boy!!
mumu...sorry o...u can take a girl too to dubai just for sight-seeing if u ever get the money
Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 08, 2015
krazydave:
Lmao....... that girl shaa... free trip to dubai and your saying no to sex was she expecting a prayer counselling and deliverance session from the guy?
Yimu
LMAO!!! grin grin
Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by Mcowubaba: 1:48pm On Jul 08, 2015
MrsChima:
This is a prime example that men can't accept rejection.
Madame this is not Rejection..
This is Broad daylight SCAM!! Yahoo yahoo shocked
Nobody accepts that!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by sunsewa: 1:50pm On Jul 08, 2015
Ole oshi in don jazzy voice, but she can still easily find her way back,if her passport and return ticket are with her,but if the guy seized it also na wahala,and guys over there are wary of our ladies, because of their recent indecent attitudes, drugging and stealing of whites cash and precious items,and all manner of prostitutions,our ladies has a bad image in Dubai,for her to get help attention financially is difficult, so na free ticket and visa to start bleeping career, ladies in the house,a lesson to learn,make a good choice when u are left with the only options of the devil and the deep blue sea.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by dinachi(m): 1:51pm On Jul 08, 2015
The guy was right. No point wasting money further on a failed project.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by muyiwah666(m): 1:56pm On Jul 08, 2015
Anyhow anyhow, the girl's go come back.. Na the guy lose ooo.. At least he for pet am till dem reach Nija and do the thing then abandon... I still think the guy is not the sharp type.. What level are they before the Dubai trip?
Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by eromspete(m): 1:57pm On Jul 08, 2015
You're right on some points except the bolded cheesy

She will only be straffed by the expats here. That's all that will happen when she goes to hotel bars to hustle.

Worst thing that will happen to her is that she will deported back to Naija for overstaying and she'd get a visa ban to UAE.

But i honestly feel she would have been inducted into the open secret of Arab nations by her fellow hustlers here - Prostitution

GogobiriLalas:
Silly guy, why should you take a girl you haven't sampled to Dubai? Not all girls are impressed by material things ! If she go drop she go drop, no be Dubai matter...and how cruel to leave her stranded in an Arab country, do you know what those Arabs do to black men, not to talk of women ...hold this capital L

1 Like

Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by BeauHomme: 2:00pm On Jul 08, 2015
A recent phonecall between girl and mum

Girl: mummy, good afternoon
Mum: afternoon ke! It's just 10am. Is everything alright with you?
Girl: sorry ma, good morning
Mum:how are you my daughter
Girl:mummy, mummy...I'm stranded
Mum:where? Don't tell me your school fellowship...
Girl(cuts in): I'm stranded...in Dubai
Mum: ehn?!! Which Dubai?
Girl: mummy...Dubai na! Middle east, United Arab Emirate. That afghanistan side...
Mum(cuts in,yelling):yeeee!!! This girl!!, you will not kill me ooo. Is that where you school is? But I thought you said your campus fellowship was going on rural evangelism, that's why your phone'll be out of reach for some days. Is that where you all went instead? Infact, hand the phone to your fellowship president, I want to talk to him!!
Girl:mummy, mummy...

...And the story continues...in your imaginationgringrin

The girl thought she had found maga, the guy thought he had found prey. Na dem fit demsef.

But ds bros sha, you took her to Dubai just for nackiing tnz? I sha tire for you oo. Is she the only babe alive? The only justifiable reason for all those expenses is if your babalawo insisted she's the only girl suitable for the ritual.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by eromspete(m): 2:00pm On Jul 08, 2015
Chei.. see this fine girl... Why

Evathyst:
Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by GreenUzzy(m): 2:02pm On Jul 08, 2015
I respect the girl for refusing him sex. What non.sense? Love aint about sex.

4 Likes

Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by elbaraj001(m): 2:03pm On Jul 08, 2015
jmoore:
Wise girl.

Mumu boy.
Was sex part of the terms and conditions?
Did she force you to take her to Dubai? Foolish boy!!
Mumu talk..see as u dey reason abi..Mtchwwww
Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by elbaraj001(m): 2:05pm On Jul 08, 2015
djeezy:
Girls and free things eh. Was she expecting them to go there and be singing praise and worship. Sadly she didn't see that coming.
I tire o....no mind d idiot
Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by IYANGBALI: 2:06pm On Jul 08, 2015
Good for her,vickyrotex,rokiatu you are next tongue

1 Like

Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by GreenUzzy(m): 2:06pm On Jul 08, 2015
lurlah2014:
this is the hand work of her great grand mother following her ooooooooo#pikkin#
I love that girl
Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by IYANGBALI: 2:09pm On Jul 08, 2015
GreenUzzy:
he dey do me like say make I slap you. Na praise and worship you want make dem do for Dubai?under which account?abeg take your time o

2 Likes

Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by MrsChima(f): 2:14pm On Jul 08, 2015
Mcowubaba:

Madame this is not Rejection..
This is Broad daylight SCAM!! Yahoo yahoo shocked
Nobody accepts that!!!

Bullsh1t. Did she make a contract to fvck this nigga in Dubai? Last time I have checked invitation isn't a legal binding contract! If there were not any promises of sex or romance...the nigga was not scammed but rejected!

4 Likes

Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by MrsChima(f): 2:14pm On Jul 08, 2015
sonofananimals:

AND HE TOLD ME TO ASK YOUR MOTHER........ USELESS BISH.

You are right...your mother is an useless bish.

LIKE MOTHER LIKE SON!
Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by Gurgle(f): 2:21pm On Jul 08, 2015
GreenUzzy:

if only it were you she followed there

1 Like

Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by perryy(m): 2:21pm On Jul 08, 2015
No place where they sell women in dubai? The guy should sell her. Who is she by the way? Is she a virgin? Even when she knows she is a virgin, why will she follow a man to dubai? After wasting over 500k, u refused me sex, omon, you are in for it.

On the other hand, why should I even take a girl not my girlfriend to dubai just to enable me have sex with her? Some men shall. Five hundred thousand naira can fetch you fifty or even one hundred young girls with better pussies. Guys should learn to use brain instead of just money, or is he a Mr money-miss-road?

4 Likes

Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by xp17(m): 2:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
Evathyst:
See should even consider herself lucky that someone over-estimated her kitty-catty to the extent of spending that much on it.

Besides, she should ask Origin101 or phockphockman how much those oloshos for Allen avenue dey collect for one night. Forget all those pretenders who would come here to form hollier than thou....

Noff said! Make I swerve abeg, no time to check time for extra-time.
I'd careless if this was coming from a guy.

@ over estimated her pussy Lol! You mean You get laid by every guy that invites you over. shocked shocked

Taking her to Dubai ain't yardstick or free access to her Virginia, she also has to consent to the sexual act. The guy paid for the trip at his own will and wasn't forced at a gun point to do so. Even if the lady had agreed to have sex with him prior to the journey, but on that day she says no, that no automatically stand and it erases every other existing agreement. Sex should be consented to the last minute.

As for the guy, he was just too high speed. You don't plan vacation with some random lady you just met, it should be with someone you having something serious with and doing so should be for a reason.

Woe to that nation where having sex is an accomplishment.

BTW, na Allen avenue you dey do your own hustle undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Flare Up When Asked These Two Questions? / Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos / Man Dies In His Room At Kubwa, FCT After Fun With 2 Prostitutes At Night (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.