Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Please Advise Me - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Advise Me (1044 Views)

Am In A FIX, Advise Me Please / #60,000 Salary Job Or Masters Degree? Please Advise Me / I Am Attending A Job Interview Next Week, Advise Me!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advise Me by cosby(m): 9:55am On Sep 23, 2006
getting a job both in the ministry in abuja and UBA anywhere either lagos or abuja,which is preferable ,i need to make this decisions before the offer comes.
Re: Please Advise Me by timag: 9:46pm On Sep 24, 2006
hello,the both r good offers but it all depends on what u want in life presently money is not all u should focus on now though i dont know the level of ur qualification and what u intend doing in life.If it is that u r the type of person that will still want to study more in life and acquire alot of certificate that will be relevant to u in future i will advice stay with the ministry but if all u want in life is money ,then u can go to UBA but just note ur working in the Banking industry will go give u time to study effectly well.Wish u all the best !!!
Re: Please Advise Me by Oracle(m): 12:35am On Sep 25, 2006
i think i agree with timag, it depends on what you want and which would make you feel more comfortable. if you're going for the money then there is no better choice but the Abuja job but maybe if you need solitude you could take the second job
Re: Please Advise Me by kejidoll: 12:43pm On Mar 17, 2010
i think you know what you want,but my advice is dat you should pray over it.God will lead you to the right one

(1) (Reply)

Nnpc Interview In This Month Of Dec., Has Anybody Been Contacted After It Pls? / Virgin Nigeria Test / Nestle Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.