Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,587 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday (52378 Views)

See The Snake I Killed In The Midnight (pics) / I Killed 2 Scorpions In My Room This Morning / See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by Osyxcel(m): 2:16am On Jul 09, 2015
veave:
E get antenna oh. Television snake...

Lol... This got me laughing, even tho I'm not in a too good a mood.
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by veave(f): 7:36am On Jul 09, 2015
Osyxcel:

Lol... This got me laughing, even tho I'm not in a too good a mood.

please try to be happy dear. you owe yourself that

1 Like

Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by Osyxcel(m): 8:32am On Jul 09, 2015
veave:

please try to be happy dear. you owe yourself that

Thank You... smiley

2 Likes

Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by PHfinest(m): 7:26am On Jul 15, 2015
Echi eteka confirmed

Gaboon Adder

2 Likes

Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 15, 2015
Nairalanders and snakes tho...
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by DrumLord123: 7:27am On Jul 15, 2015
shocked
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:27am On Jul 15, 2015
Op w.icked sha .
Innocent snake cry

1 Like

Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by Folksyharry(m): 7:28am On Jul 15, 2015
why so many snakes threads these days?
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by Burger01(m): 7:28am On Jul 15, 2015
SoEndowed:
To me every snake is dangerous
You don talk am jare. I hate snakes! angry

1 Like

Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 15, 2015
scampy:
Na meat be dis o....yummy.

Eww! You're disgusting!
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by ojemglo(m): 7:30am On Jul 15, 2015
pragmatistm:
Edible bush meet. grin grin
mum where u come frrom
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 15, 2015
veave:
E get antenna oh. Television snake ...
cheesy
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 15, 2015
Gosh! I hate snakes
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by justi4jesu(f): 7:30am On Jul 15, 2015
Please all these snake stories should not come to the fronpage na cry cry cry sad
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by myadmissionhelp(m): 7:31am On Jul 15, 2015
A MUST READ

GET INSPIRE AND MOTIVATED TODAY WITH INTRESTING WRITE UPS LIKE

Top 6 Secretes On How To Command Respect
www.kaysetouch..com
WHAT MAKES YOU A REAL MAN OR WOMAN
www.kaysetouch..com
The Golden Grave
www.kaysetouch..com
Top Things To Take Note Of In Life
www.kaysetouch..com
THE SECRETE TO DISTINCTION IN HIGHER INSTITUTION
www.kaysetouch..com
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by ojemglo(m): 7:31am On Jul 15, 2015
Folksyharry:
why so many snakes threads these days?
me self don ask this question
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by starboi63(m): 7:31am On Jul 15, 2015
very dangerous.
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by Rilwayne001: 7:31am On Jul 15, 2015
Well, I killed one green snake yesterday in my kitchen as well. Not as big as this though.

But why is it that people like uploading all their activities outside NL?
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by omojeesu(m): 7:31am On Jul 15, 2015
Congrats!
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by tendernexx(m): 7:32am On Jul 15, 2015
Maybe am the one not seeing this clearly, is that not "horn" in front of thr snake?

And why una dey say na small pikin snake?
Una sure say una dey see this thing well so?

I take God beg una o.
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by ojemglo(m): 7:33am On Jul 15, 2015
carzola:
take it to a zoo grin sorry i forgot you guys are Nigerians
mumu were u come from?

2 Likes

Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by ojemglo(m): 7:33am On Jul 15, 2015
carzola:
were u come from?

1 Like

Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by mildflame: 7:35am On Jul 15, 2015
SoEndowed:
To me every snake is dangerous
More 90% of snakes aint POISONOUS
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by davidbanks(m): 7:35am On Jul 15, 2015
See affection for snake sha....
Anyway,have lectures to attend.
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by Mynd44: 7:35am On Jul 15, 2015
foworaboy:
That snake is very dangerous,I have seen its documentary on natgeo wild,if I am not mistaken,the snake is said to have a slow movement but strong venom that can destroy human tissue immediately..Thank God its dead sha
Lmaoooo...

On the contrary, based on the color pattern, this particular snake is non venomous. Looks like a young boa or python.

3 Likes

Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by nerodenero: 7:36am On Jul 15, 2015
OP, Na Ebinpejo lane you dey live? undecided
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by sleeksamurai(f): 7:37am On Jul 15, 2015
austin4real:
I actually trampled on the head with my car, was scared when I came out to see this

pls where is your house so I can avoid that area. sick and tired of all the snakes trending
n DAT shit aint no small snake
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by saintbiddy(m): 7:37am On Jul 15, 2015
there might have been something much better any one could have used for that space,why cant i speak about the spider i killed in my flat yesterday [b][/b]

1 Like

Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by kingk(m): 7:39am On Jul 15, 2015
cococandy:
Are those horns? shocked
Chai!...indomie age asking if snake has horn. tongue
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by IamSimi(m): 7:40am On Jul 15, 2015
Tomfrench:
shocked what kind of snake possesses 2 antennas

Me sef dey wonder o
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by Benoxvals(m): 7:40am On Jul 15, 2015
Snakes again??this is really getting irritating,I wonder what we gonna do with all these snake killing info
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by mildflame: 7:40am On Jul 15, 2015
carzola:

I do remember, SNAKEMAN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us / What's The Advantage Of A Court Wedding To Men? / Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun'

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.