Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday (52397 Views)

See The Snake I Killed In The Midnight (pics) / I Killed 2 Scorpions In My Room This Morning / See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by MissSlimbody(f): 12:54pm On Aug 01, 2015
jacabi:

Aunti Opelenge, you neva see snake kill ni, abi you don forget sey you wan jo mi loju ni?
My brother, I neva see snake o cheesycheesy
Those snakes just dey dogde me ni embarassed

Abeg, you know wey I fit see snake
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by jacabi(m): 7:53pm On Aug 01, 2015
MissSlimbody:
My brother, I neva see snake o cheesycheesy
Those snakes just dey dogde me ni embarassed

Abeg, you know wey I fit see snake
Dem dey dogde you bawo?
If I show you where you fit see snake sey you go go dere?
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by MissSlimbody(f): 10:26pm On Aug 01, 2015
jacabi:

Dem dey dogde you bawo?
If I show you where you fit see snake sey you go go dere?

I go go Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo
If they place no far sha o.
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by jacabi(m): 3:04pm On Aug 02, 2015
MissSlimbody:

I go go Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo
If they place no far sha o.
Ok!
Take a bic., go down ur street to the last building, turn left to join d road, then be looking at ur right hand side. Anywhere you see bush, be it at d back of building, get down and go there. Search and you'll get one. Kill it, take d pix and post it here. I WISH U WELL!
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by MissSlimbody(f): 3:52pm On Aug 02, 2015
jacabi:

Ok!
Take a bic., go down ur street to the last building, turn left to join d road, then be looking at ur right hand side. Anywhere you see bush, be it at d back of building, get down and go there. Search and you'll get one. Kill it, take d pix and post it here. I WISH U WELL!

Left or right
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by jacabi(m): 4:13pm On Aug 02, 2015
MissSlimbody:

Left or right
Right
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by jacabi(m): 4:14pm On Aug 02, 2015
MissSlimbody:

Left or right
Right
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by MissSlimbody(f): 4:27pm On Aug 02, 2015
jacabi:

Right

S'ofe so'mi nu ni??
There's no left turning that way jare.

Infact, I no look for snake again.
I'll kill one whenever I come across it.
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by jacabi(m): 4:38pm On Aug 02, 2015
MissSlimbody:
S'ofe so'mi nu ni?? There's no left turning that way jare.
Infact, I no look for snake again. I'll kill one whenever I come across it.
So e nu ke? Olo'un majee! Ok, wetin you dey look for now, lion I guess?
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by MissSlimbody(f): 5:10pm On Aug 02, 2015
jacabi:

So e nu ke? Olo'un majee!
Ok, wetin you dey look for now, lion I guess?

Nothing Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by jacabi(m): 5:25pm On Aug 02, 2015
MissSlimbody:
Nothing Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo
You dey fear?
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by MissSlimbody(f): 5:48pm On Aug 02, 2015
jacabi:

You dey fear?

Eru ob'odogrin
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by jacabi(m): 6:15pm On Aug 02, 2015
MissSlimbody:
Eru ob'odogrin
Eni ti o we'do lomi'nu nko!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' / Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back / Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.