Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,029 members, 7,956,820 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:58 PM

Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm - Agriculture (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm (76681 Views)

How To Get Best Hybrid Plantain Sucker/ Plantain Farm Management in Nigeria / Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth / The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by Olowo2020: 7:47pm On Sep 16, 2020
Boss long time, I almost quit farming due to lack of rain. All my Yam and Tomato I cultivate we're dry off. Only Plantain can withstand the challenge. At last we thank God for the rain...

1 Like

Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 11:23am On Sep 18, 2020
We thank God for the rain...it is God blessing on us...

Don't quit, remember quieter never win..that is one of the challenge encounter by farmers
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 1:16pm On Sep 23, 2020
I have series of calls from different quarters that due to present rainfall has improved the growth of there crops.

Some of there crops that grow stunting before has improved drastically...

Water is major challenge we encountered on farming, as your crop growing, weed will be also growing along with it...At this stage you may use herbicide to control it...But in case your crops are still young, I will advise you not to use herbicide...make uses of manual means to clear it....if your crop has grow above your chess you can use herbicide. Various types of of herbicide like force up and many more.....

If rain is threatening please don't use herbicide or any chemical by then, because it will wash away all the chemical away and you will not see any effect of the chemical at all.

For more information on where to procure your hybrid Plantain suckers feel free to call below mobile...
Tel: +2348065987831
Send WhatsApp message to the same mobile...
Email: msg4lekan@gmail.com
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by tomi2000: 12:41pm On Sep 29, 2020
It is true, can I plant now?
Hope my plantain will mature during scarcity period? I mean when plantain is costly
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 11:33am On Oct 01, 2020
Yes, it is advisable to plant now. If you notice that we have poor rainfall this year, there will be improvement by next year.
If you plant now, the level of rainfall now will improve the growth, during dry season, the crops will be strong enough to withstand it. The rainfall will be early by next year. By next year May/June your crops will be ready for harvest . And that scarcity period for sales of Plantain.

For your Hybrid Plantain Suckers call below mobile and for your guild on how to setup your Plantain Plantation feel free to call below mobile or send email to address below....

Blog: www.plantainsuckers..com.ng
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by Olowo2020: 9:50pm On Oct 04, 2020
My chairman, I am done with land clearing, pls what is best space for me ?

How many Suckers I will on 200×200ft area
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 12:02pm On Oct 05, 2020
Use 8×8ft as your planting distance...budget for 800 Suckers....

Thanks

To procure your plantain suckers feel free to call below mobile or chat with me on the same mobile number.
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by Olowo2020: 3:27pm On Oct 07, 2020
Pls dont forget to talk on how to sell plantain flour as you promised, that is my direction...at waiting for ur comment
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 12:48pm On Oct 15, 2020
Let me say few about how to sell your plantain flour...

The most important you need to do is to have good customer care skill. What are customers care skills. Anything you can do that can make people buy yours goods , products or service and keep buying. That is good customer service care skills. I mean the idea you use to bring people to buy your products....

Before you can achieve this you need to have 5 skills..
These are
1. Comprehensive knowledge about your products.
. 2. You must identify your customers.
3. You must know how to place cold calling
4. You must know how to keep your loyal customer
5. Good graphics

For more information on where and how to procure your hybrid Plantain suckers call below mobile or visit my blog, you can also send me email...
Blog: www.plantainsuckers..com
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 12:21pm On Oct 16, 2020
Comprehensive knowledge on your products
As a good marketer you need to have comprehensive knowledge about your products. first you need to understand the two reasons people make purchase: to feel good and to solve problem. You need to ask yourself wheather your product will do one or both for your customers. if not you need to find a chnge that will do.

Also you need to understand that people are more inclined to buy what they WANT, not what they NEED. for example, most of us know we need to eat healthier, yet we majority of us are guilty of eating fast food frequently because its what we WANT. Make sure you understand the differences and make necessary observation.

On plantain its healthier and major sources of carbohydrate, it Glycemic index is 40, very low in sugar contenet {Green Plantain}. That is why it good for diabetes patience for diet supplimentary. Note it is Green Plantain that is low in sugar level, once it turn yello or ripe the level of sugar have increease to 60 on Glycemic index which is not good for diabates patience.

Thank God we prepare our Plantain flour from Green Plantain. By canverse your customers on this and many more am very sure they will soon turn to your loyal customers.

For more info. on where to procure your Hybrid plantain sucker free to call below mobile or send whatsap msg to the same mobile. You can also send email to email address below.

Tel. +2348065987831
email. msg4lekan@gmail.com
www.plantainsuckers..com.ng
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 12:44pm On Oct 30, 2020
IHow to denty Target customers

We are still discussing on how to sell your Plantain flour ahead of your colleagues....

The first question to come to your mind is who are my customer...I do Identify my customers? If you don't identify your customers you will not know the best channel to direct your Plantain Flour too. And this can lead to bad sales. But if you get it right and you can be able to identify your target customers, I am very sure that no matter how big sizes of your farm you can't meet up demand of your customers.

I do Identify my target customers...

1. The people that need it mostly, and these are diabates patients. It Glycemic index is 40, this make it one of the consumption for diabates patients. All you need to do is to contact C.M.D of any any public or private health institutions introduce your products to him and very sure he or she will will link you with some patients and recommend your products to them. I am very sure if you have very good customer care with them, they will be your loyal customers.

Don't be afraid of meeting them, majorities of laboratories centre too has affiliated link with one hospital or more. That is why doctors will ask you to go to certain Laboratory for your test. If you go to another which not recommend for you he or she will not accept your test results. There is no big deal on this, they are work hand on hand. There will be returning for doctor at end of d day.

For more info and where to procure your Hybrid Plantain suckers feel free to call below mobile or send email to address below

WhatsApp msg, above mobile no.
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by iswallker(m): 6:10pm On Nov 04, 2020
I have been following this thread - nice job you are doing - keep it up sir.
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by iswallker(m): 8:40pm On Nov 04, 2020
Can I get 250 hybrid suckers.
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 11:54am On Nov 10, 2020
Yes, it available at anytime u need it...call below mobile +2348065987831
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by tomi2000: 2:14pm On Nov 16, 2020
There is river closer to my farm can I buy pump machine to pump water from river into my intending Plantain I intend to plant by month end....hope it will survive
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 1:47pm On Nov 27, 2020
Kindly go ahead and purchase pumping machine and pump water into your farm...but know that wetting should be done early in d morning or evening. If your farm is big it is not compulsory you must wet all the same day. You can wet one side today and another side 2moro...
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by tomi2000: 1:02pm On Dec 01, 2020
Ok, do u have idea if cost of pumping machine and where I can get it?
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 2:27pm On Dec 03, 2020
I don't have idea but u can visit any major market near your and find out d cost....I am sure it shd be less than 30k
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 1:44pm On Dec 04, 2020
6 months after your first harvest, you will come back and harvest again and this is how it will repeat itself and and again untill nutrients of the soil wick.

Look at pictures of plantain below, in few months parent plantain will be ready for harvest and if you look beside it you will see another sucker marked in circular form, that is sucker. The Sucker will ready for harvest in 6 months after harvest the parent have been harvest. If you look at the hight of the sucker presently you can sense what am try to figure out.

All you need to do is to make sure that the farm is free from weed from time to time..
Also be ensure that suckers are not more than two at a go.

For procurement of hybrid plantain suckers and for free coaching on how to set up your plantain plantation feel free to call below or chat with me via below contact details.

Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 3:09pm On Dec 08, 2020
Dry season is here again, in case you visit your farm and it look disappointing don't feel disappoint, it always be like that this during dry season as soon as rain resume you will be surprise.
If you can afford irrigation you can source for one . One of the irrigating method is rain-gun I show you video in action below. Or click below link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0WwISx20xU

You are one step ahead of others farmers. If you can go extra mile and irrigate your farm. That main you will be having crops to harvest round the year.

For more information feel free to call below mobile or send me WhatsApp msg on the same mobile No.

Blog; www.plantainsuckers..com
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by prettmum(f): 7:56pm On Dec 08, 2020
Starting my plantation business next year
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 5:04pm On Dec 11, 2020
You can also start clearing by now or January

2 Likes

Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 4:57pm On Dec 17, 2020
How To Clear Weed on Dry Season

If you are Plantain farmer, I will advise you not to clear weed on your farm during dry season. You said why? I know you will be surprised to hear this but, this is best practices to save live of your crop and to protect your crops and soil from higher intensity of sunshine.

During dry season you will notice those weed too will suffer the effect of dry season, so of them will die while majority will look stunning.

If you go ahead and clear it, within that period there won't be any segnificant growth in your crops, also some of your crops may die too. This is waste of money and waste of energy.

But if you retain the weeds, it will protect the soil from high intensity of the sun. Immediately rain start falling make sure you clear the weeds and start observe the growth of your crops. And start observing the growth, within weeks you will start see change. But if you choose to wet your farm or you irrigate its. You are strongly advise to clear the weeds. This because when you wetting it the temperature of the soil will be dropping and can't compare it with un-wet soil.

Dry season it just 3 months. Within short period of time it over.

But if you cultivate tuber crops or you mixed it with your Plantain. You will need to clear it because if you don't do that you are creating avenue for rodents to deal with your tuber.

Rodents don't damage crops that free from weeds because they won't be free when they are doing their damages. They will be think farmers are seen them which is very dangerous for them.

But if it bushy they will be protected by weeds and start there damages to your tubers

For more information on where to procure your Hybrid Plantain Suckers feel free to call below mobile No: +2348065987831
You can also visit my blog: www.plantainsuckers..com

3 Likes

Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by Olowo2020: 12:20pm On Dec 19, 2020
Fantastic

1 Like

Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by oladayoamos: 10:46pm On Dec 23, 2020
Good evening bros....good work.
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 24, 2020
How does one inject fertilizer into plantains? How effective is it? And what type of fertilizer is the injection type? Please share your experience.
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 5:01pm On Dec 25, 2020
Merry Xmas to new and old farmers in the house....I wish you happy New year in advance...
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by Myk007: 8:56am On Dec 27, 2020
Oyus:
How does one inject fertilizer into plantains? How effective is it? And what type of fertilizer is the injection type? Please share your experience.

You inject fertilizer through the stem with a syringe, this is very effective when you are using an organic fertilizer, it make the flower produce fruit faster and makes them bigger.

I could recommend a very good fertilizer you can use. You would be amazed at the result and the timing. Call 08166518020 if this has been helpful.
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 11:51am On Dec 28, 2020
Good
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by Nobody: 6:22am On Dec 29, 2020
Please recommend the fertilizer. Thanks.
Myk007:

You inject fertilizer through the stem with a syringe, this is very effective when you are using an organic fertilizer, it make the flower produce fruit faster and makes them bigger.

I could recommend a very good fertilizer you can use. You would be amazed at the result and the timing. Call 08166518020 if this has been helpful.

1 Like

Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 10:52am On Jan 02, 2021
All glory to Almighty God for allow us to over come complicated year 2020, the new year shall be a blessed and prosperous year to all. All out target shall be achieved.

Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 3:10pm On Jan 04, 2021
This is new year that show beginning of new things. New episode or new chapter.in case you intend to set up your farm this year, this is best time to do so.

Why did I need to venture into farming this year. I think you need to noticed that the price of food items is on higher side this year. Due to this you too have to take advantage of price because there is no hope that the price will come down soon. The price skyrocket is as a result of insecurity in Northern part of the country where majority of our foods consume in the country come from. So if you are southern you can grab this advantage.

You need to start clearing now , this will help you to set the debris on fire for easy planting. On several occasions I have discussed advantage of ashes.

Clearing during the dry season is good compare with raining season. Therefore take the advantage of dry season around to start clearing. By February you can start planting by late February, there will rain once and by March rain will start gradually.

For more information on where to buy your Hybrid Plantaiin suckers feel free to call below contact or visit my blog.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply)

My Friend Resigned From FRSC For Farming, After 1 Year, I Was Surprised - Man / Which Wild Animal Could Have Ripped Off The Neck Of Our Goat Like This? (Video) / Top 10 Food Crops Produced In Nigeria..which State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.