Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Guys, What To Do When You Like A Girl But She Seems To Be Ignoring You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What To Do When You Like A Girl But She Seems To Be Ignoring You. (1175 Views)

I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS / Could My Neighbors Be Ignoring Me Based On My Looks? / Could My Neighbor Be Ignoring Me Based On My Looks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, What To Do When You Like A Girl But She Seems To Be Ignoring You. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 08, 2015
You probably like her very much but she may not be so much into you. Maybe you’re not man enough for her, or your bank account balance is not very impressive, or you have only one big pack instead of 6 and half, or you are not a comedian so you can’t make her laugh, or you are too short/tall/long/fat/big, or insert all other reasons you suspect here. Maybe she’s even very friendly or downright flirting with another guy while acting very cold towards you. And then you seem to be obsessing over her to the point of feeling very depressed while she acts as though she doesn’t even know you exist. The more you try to throw your mind into other things the worse the feelings and obsession becomes, and you may begin to feel like you have mental issues. Yeah it’s very hurtful that way but you are not mental to be feeling depressed the way you are. The truth is that this is exactly how a girl feels when a guy is doing this same things to her. So you see, it’s normal human behavior (I guess this article applies to ladies too). Now lemme straight-up give you the formula behind this atrocious situation:

You see, Most people make one major mistake of thinking that when a person is not into them they can change the person’s mind by trying to be more friendly (call more often, show how much you care bla bla bla). Under some very unique circumstances this may actually work, but generally speaking, No! 98% of the times it accomplishes just the opposite of what you are trying to achieve.

The is the HOLY GRAIL FORMULA: The human mind works like economics. If you are not in-demand and you are readily available, you become very cheap. If you are that cheap, you are not important. If you are not important and yet you try to force them to buy you, you’re vermin that needs to be exterminated; you’re a bore, a bother, a bug, a pest, etc and you would be duly treated like one. Reasons why you are not in-demand in the first place may be any of those things stated in the first paragraph, or any other reason outside this article, but that formula right there is the HOLY GRAIL you need to keep in mind.

So what do you do now that your stupid mind has somehow gotten itself stuck in this unfortunate quicksand? Well, hold still, stop struggling; Stop trying so hard to FIGHT the feeling cos that WILL NOT WORK. Here is the HOLIER GRAIL you need to know:

THE BEST WAY TO DEAL WITH A PESTERING THOUGHT OR FEELING IS NOT TO TRY TO ERADICATE IT, BUT TO SIMPLY “REPLACE” IT.

Try this experiment: Puncture the tip of your finger with a needle so that that point begins to.... Read the rest here:

https://thebachelorsng./2015/07/03/guys-what-to-do-when-a-girl-is-making-you-feel-depressedholy-grail/

Re: Guys, What To Do When You Like A Girl But She Seems To Be Ignoring You. by prettyjo(f): 3:00pm On Jul 08, 2015
mstchewwwwww
Re: Guys, What To Do When You Like A Girl But She Seems To Be Ignoring You. by ikeepitreal(m): 3:03pm On Jul 08, 2015
Mitcheeeeew
Re: Guys, What To Do When You Like A Girl But She Seems To Be Ignoring You. by slytubadth(m): 3:04pm On Jul 08, 2015
Buddah:
You probably like her very much but she may not be so much into you. Maybe you’re not man enough for her, or your bank account balance is not very impressive, or you have only one big pack instead of 6 and half, or you are not a comedian so you can’t make her laugh, or you are too short/tall/long/fat/big, or insert all other reasons you suspect here. Maybe she’s even very friendly or downright flirting with another guy while acting very cold towards you. And then you seem to be obsessing over her to the point of feeling very depressed while she acts as though she doesn’t even know you exist. The more you try to throw your mind into other things the worse the feelings and obsession becomes, and you may begin to feel like you have mental issues. Yeah it’s very hurtful that way but you are not mental to be feeling depressed the way you are. The truth is that this is exactly how a girl feels when a guy is doing this same things to her. So you see, it’s normal human behavior (I guess this article applies to ladies too). Now lemme straight-up give you the formula behind this atrocious situation:
You see, Most people make one major mistake of thinking that when a person is not into them they can change the person’s mind by trying to be more friendly (call more often, show how much you care bla bla bla). Under some very unique circumstances this may actually work, but generally speaking, No! 98% of the times it accomplishes just the opposite of what you are trying to achieve.
The is the HOLY GRAIL FORMULA: The human mind works like economics. If you are not in-demand and you are readily available, you become very cheap. If you are that cheap, you are not important. If you are not important and yet you try to force them to buy you, you’re vermin that needs to be exterminated; you’re a bore, a bother, a bug, a pest, etc and you would be duly treated like one. Reasons why you are not in-demand in the first place may be any of those things stated in the first paragraph, or any other reason outside this article, but that formula right there is the HOLY GRAIL you need to keep in mind.
So what do you do now that your stupid mind has somehow gotten itself stuck in this unfortunate quicksand? Well, hold still, stop struggling; Stop trying so hard to FIGHT the feeling cos that WILL NOT WORK. Here is the HOLIER GRAIL you need to know:
THE BEST WAY TO DEAL WITH A PESTERING THOUGHT OR FEELING IS NOT TO TRY TO ERADICATE IT, BUT TO SIMPLY “REPLACE” IT.
Try this experiment: Puncture the tip of your finger with a needle so that that point begins to.... Read the rest here:
https://thebachelorsng./2015/07/03/guys-what-to-do-when-a-girl-is-making-you-feel-depressedholy-grail/
Re: Guys, What To Do When You Like A Girl But She Seems To Be Ignoring You. by slytubadth(m): 3:05pm On Jul 08, 2015
Alaiye, they are many birds in d sky..
Re: Guys, What To Do When You Like A Girl But She Seems To Be Ignoring You. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 08, 2015
in summary of whatever op is saying is found in the last statement
Re: Guys, What To Do When You Like A Girl But She Seems To Be Ignoring You. by 400billionman: 3:23pm On Jul 08, 2015
Pick a quarrel with her.

Serious quarrel..
Re: Guys, What To Do When You Like A Girl But She Seems To Be Ignoring You. by statrboiTolu(m): 3:32pm On Jul 08, 2015
Oh lord!! Hw many times wld I tel you pple!!!! "Follow her best friend instead!!!

(1) (Reply)

What Do U Do In This Situation? (photo) / Ladies:how Do You Handle Broke Guys? / Ladies, Just Be Truthful With Yourselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.