Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Ladies, Just Be Truthful With Yourselves - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Just Be Truthful With Yourselves (1176 Views)

I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends / Sometimes Ladies Just Want Casual Sex, That's All, They Don't Want Relationship. / Why Are Some Ladies Just Selfish? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Just Be Truthful With Yourselves by Hazardd(m): 6:55am On Sep 04, 2015
Ladies, can you fall in love with someone or be in the relationship that is not financially stable?

So ladies, just be honest with yourselves!smiley
Re: Ladies, Just Be Truthful With Yourselves by ikbnice(m): 7:00am On Sep 04, 2015
Nigerian ladies will answer yes but in practical sense, the answer turns no.

I had this experience wit a girl, we started as frnds and durin those tyms she do say money isnt everytin. I made my move and she consented only to start tellin me after sum tym that even if she doesnt ask, dnt I knw wot to do. She began demandin so tey I tire.
Re: Ladies, Just Be Truthful With Yourselves by 1miccza: 7:07am On Sep 04, 2015
@ikbnice you have said it all ...
Re: Ladies, Just Be Truthful With Yourselves by xpac01(m): 7:08am On Sep 04, 2015
Please how will a brother wirh unstable finance expect a stable romance Especially for naija wey we dey...
Re: Ladies, Just Be Truthful With Yourselves by Hazardd(m): 7:10am On Sep 04, 2015
ikbnice:
Nigerian ladies will answer yes but in practical sense, the answer turns no.

I had this experience wit a girl, we started as frnds and durin those tyms she do say money isnt everytin. I made my move and she consented only to start tellin me after sum tym that even if she doesnt ask, dnt I knw wot to do. She began demandin so tey I tire.

lwkm, girls don't like hustling they will always depend on their man for everything.

Do you continue the relationship with her or did you left her?
Re: Ladies, Just Be Truthful With Yourselves by ebamma(m): 7:13am On Sep 04, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Ladies, Just Be Truthful With Yourselves by Hazardd(m): 7:13am On Sep 04, 2015
xpac01:
Please how will a brother wirh unstable finance expect a stable romance Especially for naija wey we dey...

because i have been hearing some girls that says money is not everything in a relationship even the naija girlscheesy
Re: Ladies, Just Be Truthful With Yourselves by ikbnice(m): 7:15am On Sep 04, 2015
Hazardd:

lwkm, girls don't like hustling they will always depend on their man for everything.

conti wetin! I didnt wnt want to be milked dry.
Re: Ladies, Just Be Truthful With Yourselves by Hazardd(m): 7:16am On Sep 04, 2015
this is the kind of thread girls will be dodging to comment..cheesy
Re: Ladies, Just Be Truthful With Yourselves by Hazardd(m): 7:19am On Sep 04, 2015
ikbnice:
conti wetin! I didnt wnt want to be milked dry.
na sure thing, bro cheesy
Re: Ladies, Just Be Truthful With Yourselves by xpac01(m): 7:22am On Sep 04, 2015
Hazardd:

because i have been hearing some girls that says money is not everything in a relationship even the naija girlscheesy
Yea, money is not really everything as they say, but never expect anything close to stable. She can zoom off anytime someone with the pepper comes around no matter how much love she declares for you...
Re: Ladies, Just Be Truthful With Yourselves by tonero230(m): 7:32am On Sep 04, 2015
Hazardd:

Did you continue and did you leave her
Re: Ladies, Just Be Truthful With Yourselves by Creamish(f): 7:50am On Sep 04, 2015
U have your thoughts/conclusion about this already so there is basically nothing any lady will say here to the contrary that will not be challenged.
Re: Ladies, Just Be Truthful With Yourselves by Hazardd(m): 8:08am On Sep 04, 2015
Creamish:
U have your thoughts/conclusion about this already so there is basically nothing any lady will say here to the contrary that will not be challenged.

say your mind and be honest With it and forget about been challenged. After all we are in democratic worldwink
Re: Ladies, Just Be Truthful With Yourselves by Creamish(f): 8:10am On Sep 04, 2015
Hazardd:

say your mind and be honest be it and forget about been challenged. After all we are in democratic worldwink

Actions speak louder. wink
Re: Ladies, Just Be Truthful With Yourselves by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 04, 2015
useless thread
Re: Ladies, Just Be Truthful With Yourselves by Hazardd(m): 8:17am On Sep 04, 2015
Creamish:

Actions speak louder. wink

okay. I need to see the action tongue

(1) (Reply)

Am I Under A Spell ? / Sex Sells Your Soul / When A Lady Tells Biafrans She's Date Only Men Into Oil And Gas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.