Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest (35325 Views)

Dele Momodu Writes T.B Joshua An Open Letter / T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) / Federal High Court Dismisses TB Joshua's Lawsuit Against Lagos Coroner' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by Bonapart(m): 10:14pm On Jul 08, 2015
ZuzuMan:
shocked shocked shocked TeeBeee Jooooshuuuwaaah na you be this ? shocked shocked shocked
may God have mercy on your soul
Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by damilareoye: 10:23pm On Jul 08, 2015
Hummmm.
Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by Darlo22(m): 10:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
Nigeria, Are you ready?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXNNXM1T4S8

Bookorrent.com.ng is a services-based platform that brings service providers in all industry to end users. As the name implies, it’s a platform where you can BOOK or RENT any service you need. Be it a mechanic, plumber, electrician, comedian, creche school, event manager, estate agent. Just mention it.

Nigeria's services-based platform designed to connect service providers and end users

As a Service Provider BookorRent.com.ng gives your customers 360 degree view of your business.
You Can:

1. List your services and facilities for booking and renting
2. List your products for sale
3. Acquire business leads
4. Showcase your portfolio and staff
5. Create Deals, Promos and upcoming events to generate more sales
6. Receive both online and offline payments
7. Share your thoughts with the world with your personal blog

End Users are not left behind as BookorRent.com.ng allows them to:
1. Hire and Rate Service Providers
2. Create contests and receive proposals from service providers in minutes
3. Operate Virtual Accounts
4. And make loads of cash by referring other people to the platform

BookorRent.com.ng is the next big thing. Get more info on our blog ~ http://blog.bookorrent.com.ng
Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by mkoabiola: 10:35pm On Jul 08, 2015
Despite d outcry by d church members and celebrity,d coroner refused to b compromised
Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by emmatok(m): 10:38pm On Jul 08, 2015
Bonapart:
because they are our God on earth
"This day have made you god unto pharoh"

LOL,

Did you actually made that comment?
What part of the Bible did you get that from?
Some of you Nigerian Christian are scary.

1 Like

Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by Truckpusher(m): 10:47pm On Jul 08, 2015
flames007:
hmm....dis e-fight is getting interesting grin oya bros,say it we're all ears!
You'd be waiting for a long time , if you're waiting for me to engage that dingbat.
Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by Blumsville(m): 10:51pm On Jul 08, 2015
nairalandprince:
following d story

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State?
Do you relish the desire to own your own
business with little start up capital and promising
returns in investment?
Do you hope to look into the mirror each
morning and know you are talking to the boss?
Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be?
Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the
box?
Then call or add me up on whatsapp
You will be glad you did
i know the business is nothing less than leveraging.. Hmmmmm my guy its not easy as u fink
Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by Truckpusher(m): 10:54pm On Jul 08, 2015
emmatok:

LOL,

Calling them scary is like elevating their status . They are simply zombies in human clothing.

That was how one of these young pastors became too close to my parents and I had to open a Facebook account with a girl's profile just to expose him for what he is and not the prophet my poor old parents believed him to be.

These Nigerian Christians are simply barstadizing the word of God and God must punish them accordingly else he's not a God.After all he said that he's a jealous God and I hold him by his words .

1 Like

Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by kilowi: 11:02pm On Jul 08, 2015
this cockroach coroner is politically, religiously and monetarily motivated.
it does not make sense
the fact that the church did not get approval for the building has no link to what happened
if the building was not strong and they could prove it, maybe
but the building was strong
apparently they conducted a soil test and did the foundation tests and they deemed it to be strong
why don't they mention that in their verdict?
They are hypocrites who delight in seeing the pain of others
even if the building was a poor construction, would it be tb joshua's fault or the construction company who were paid millions to do a good job?
and why did they take eight long agonising months to come up with that verdict when they knew that was going to be the end?
because of money
they should go and sit down jare and stop playing with God
They will find themselves on a slippery slope

1 Like

Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by Truckpusher(m): 11:03pm On Jul 08, 2015
Blumsville:
i know the business is nothing less than leveraging.. Hmmmmm my guy its not easy as u fink
But the leveraging is a true model of any economic growth known to mankind.

Even great economists knew about it and called it a societal acceptance and order of economic levels.

You must leverage on someone else to have what you have today and this is a natural order hence the root of capitalism but when greed creeps in , then you have a corrupted version of capitalism.Which seems to reign supreme these days even in America. the true defender of capitalism.

All that said , allow the young man to sell his wares and stop exposing the soft underbelly of his business abeg. grin

1 Like

Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by mickey45: 11:05pm On Jul 08, 2015
marqueetim:
Thought this case was dead already. Free this Man abeg.

Free! Haba!! Because none close to you was unlucky to be there that day? No let South Africans hear u abeg! Dem dey beef us already.

I hope you'll say to "free" boko haram guys too? Abi now, d person wey house fall on top, and done wey dem bomb (mind u d bomber sef dey die o!) No b die d both of dem die?

Even though I do not support witch hunting? I'll nevertheless still want probity to determine if he's been slack in his maintenance of the structure (in which case he shd be fined) or
if the fault came from d designer (in which case he has nothing to fear if he's not complicit in any circumvention of design rules.
Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by kilowi: 11:14pm On Jul 08, 2015
those that are behind this ruling are:
-evil spirits who want to bring the man of God down at all costs, because he is causing havoc in their kingdom
-money hunngry puppets who are allowing themselves to be used, e.g. komolafe and his cohorts
-proud and arrogant nigerian politicians who are anti synagogue
- overjealous nigerian pastors who are ready to do anything to malign their competition
- many zombies who are ready to believe whatever they read or hear, especially when it is coming from a 'coroner' or court of law, even though deep down they know that such courts are just as downright corrupt as the corruption they pretend to fight

all i can say is: Nigeria - TB Joshua is not worthy of you
you have shown it in your treatment of him, not just now, but over the years
he has served this country selflessly and tirelessly for decades
and this is how you want to pay him back?

Don't be surprised if he does not stay here much longer
a true prophet is not without honour except in his own country...
watch this space

1 Like

Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by Truckpusher(m): 11:15pm On Jul 08, 2015
kilowi:
this cockroach coroner is politically, religiously and monetarily motivated.
it does not make sense
the fact that the church did not get approval for the building has no link to what happened
if the building was not strong and they could prove it, maybe
but the building was strong
apparently they conducted a soil test and did the foundation tests and they deemed it to be strong
why don't they mention that in their verdict?
They are hypocrites who delight in seeing the pain of others
even if the building was a poor construction, would it be tb joshua's fault or the construction company who were paid millions to do a good job?
and why did they take eight long agonising months to come up with that verdict when they knew that was going to be the end?
because of money
they should go and sit down jare and stop playing with God
They will find themselves on a slippery slope

You sound too emotional my friend .
The government has a right to set up a coroners inquest about what went wrong and the necessary arms of government has a right to act , may I also remind you that TB Joshua has a right to an attorney and if he is found guilty should be served accordingly and I can also agree with you that the government is playing politics with everything in our eyes because the Government is always suspected of evil all the time and not necessarily that they are evil even as sometimes they are so evil and mean.
My questions to you are :
What would be the gains politically for the Government if TB Joshua was being set up just to bring him down to his knees?

Are you suggesting that if TB Joshua did not follow the laws in erecting that structure and it came to be this way that he should be set free? Is he bigger than the law , is he now God that can't be judged?
I need your answers please.
Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by Ochiske(m): 11:15pm On Jul 08, 2015
Infohelp:
Bros u are MAD
undecided Do i know you?
Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by shepherdnoble: 11:19pm On Jul 08, 2015
Nonsense!!! Have you reviewed the terror part of the incident TBJ has proof to win that case. No need speaking, his God is abundantly able to speak for him.
Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by roob: 11:22pm On Jul 08, 2015
[quote author=AlchemistDean post=35639948]I just don't know what to make of this Man...I wanna Respect Him but at times I just don't know...Sometimes he feels so Pure nd' Modest,Other times,He feels so Crooked nd' untrustworthy... undecided[/quote

Bro, I don't trust that man too...
Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by vickylala239: 11:27pm On Jul 08, 2015
Devil is So strong but Not stronger than God!!

just see how people want a man of God to go to jail,just because of disaster.

Wonders So houses can't fall again or what.

Are engineers God? No matter how good an engineer is Once a building wants to fall it will fall.

Titanic that sink nko? Na illiterate build am?

is this the 1st collapsed building in Nigeria?

airplane that crash nko,both in Nigeria and abroad.

If life was about the best,Stella obasanjo culd have been alive today,because ha money was spent on the best of best.

I want to tell u Ppl,a building that wants to collapse will collapse,if u like use iron build am.

God Pass all of you guys.

If After seeing how this man of God help Ppl on tv,the poor, school fees, healing etc.and people are here praying for him to b jail.

Then if that's the case why do we pray for better Nigeria,when a better man is being condemned.

God forgive you all amen.am Not too good.but I have watched what that man has done to better the life of people.

Let Me ask,please which other pastor in Nigeria does Dat,if not buying of private jet.

I wnt to disappoint Sum of you guys.he is God anointed, So jail can't Evn near him.

Jst watch

1 Like

Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by victorodiase(m): 11:46pm On Jul 08, 2015
So amazing nothing was said about the plane.

I watched and analysed the video over a hundred times.
Hey, the actual Cause of the collapse in my own opinion, is the plane which triggered the already planted bomb.

The court used 9 months to come up with a conclusion?
Some people are not thinking.

Be careful what you say about a man of God. Its for your own good

1 Like

Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 09, 2015
The man of God is blameless
Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by victorodiase(m): 12:29am On Jul 09, 2015
AlchemistDean:
I'll judge him on how I see him

Jn 7:24
24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.
(KJV)

Who made you a judge?Be careful of what you say about a man of God. It can affect the rest of your life. Just an advice bro.
Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by InfoDemo(m): 5:02am On Jul 09, 2015
Tell every1 about dis. Heaven & hell re REAL & d Coming of d LORD is very near. Time is Running Out. Let's help others 2 Populate d Kingdom of Heaven which is @ hand. 4ward dis 2 ur contact & do ur part in d Spreading of d Good News. Remind them that Jesus is the ONLY way to life and God's love for us made Him send His only son to be an atonement for us ALL so that we all thru Him can receive forgiveness of sin and cleansing and cure for the emptiness of our souls. John 3:16. Remember not 2 ignore dis 4 u shall account 4 it.
Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by holybabayo(m): 7:28am On Jul 09, 2015
This guy is giving out wrong information. It was the constactors that were convicted of negligence not the church.
Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by HRich(m): 7:32am On Jul 09, 2015
Truckpusher:
I can't work for an ideology that doesn't exist.

Your God knows me by name and I have known him and his ways .
Tell me something else.
I have nothing else to tell you, if not to advice you to Accept Jesus and start preaching the world, and repent. That will save you from allot of trouble.
Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by Smooyis(m): 7:57am On Jul 09, 2015
To start with Tbjoshua never attempted to stop the coroner's inquest. Having been fully represented by his lawyers, he only applied to stop them from mandating him to come in person for interrogation as requested by the chief judge.

Whatever the prophet is going through now is not strange. Our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ went through greater accussations in the hands of the jews and was found without blemish. So also the truth will always prevail at the end in this matter.

I believe the komolafe coroner panel was already compromised with the aim of nailing the prophet at all cost, hence they declined to devote more energy into facts tending towards a controlled demolision despite enough evidence via the cctv clips showing the strange plane and how the building mysteriously crumbled moments later. The coroner which was a set up by the Lagos State government ended by questionably blaming everyone else except its own officials.

Never in history has darkness overshadowed light, or falsehood overcome truth.

I pray that the Almighty will continue to strengthen prophet Joshua and grant him the wisdom to forge ahead in the good work which God has entrusted to him.

Truly a prophet is without honour, only among his own people.

Move on prophet, like your master Jesus Christ did!
Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by Lexusgs430: 8:01am On Jul 09, 2015
Realgana:
Those found guilty must pay for it.
Meanwhile this fairly used land is for sale at a give away price.

T. B. Joshua would not mind buying your land, to build another church.
Hopefully this time, a UFO would not destroy it!!!!
Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by Smooyis(m): 8:07am On Jul 09, 2015
kilowi:
those that are behind this ruling are:
-evil spirits who want to bring the man of God down at all costs, because he is causing havoc in their kingdom
-money hunngry puppets who are allowing themselves to be used, e.g. komolafe and his cohorts
-proud and arrogant nigerian politicians who are anti synagogue
- overjealous nigerian pastors who are ready to do anything to malign their competition
- many zombies who are ready to believe whatever they read or hear, especially when it is coming from a 'coroner' or court of law, even though deep down they know that such courts are just as downright corrupt as the corruption they pretend to fight

all i can say is: Nigeria - TB Joshua is not worthy of you
you have shown it in your treatment of him, not just now, but over the years
he has served this country selflessly and tirelessly for decades
and this is how you want to pay him back?

Don't be surprised if he does not stay here much longer
a true prophet is not without honour except in his own country...
watch this space
Thank you my broda. As much as they try they will never succeed. Jesus Christ is on the throne and Tbjoshua is His Annointed. Touch not my annointed and do my prophet no harm.
Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by sunshine1974(m): 8:21am On Jul 09, 2015
Thank u my brother, u just stamp drawing and collect money without knowing what they are actually doing.
UnknownT:
So what is the verdict? Does it mean the inquest doesn't have the power to prosecute him? Now we will start another round of unending court cases lipsrsealed
Now this is scary for Engineers out there, the two engineers who designed the structure were also indicted. All these engineers that just stamp drawings but wouldn't be there during construction should take note, you never can tell if the contractor is following instructions
Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by gidado14(m): 8:27am On Jul 09, 2015
odeotito:
Always wondered why he did ALL in his power to stop the Coroner's Inquest if his hands were clean!! My thinking was that - finding out the cause of the disaster - hopefully to prevent a reoccurrence was the least he could have encouraged in appreciative memory of folks who died in the unfortunate incident!!!

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/186306-breaking-synagogue-collapse-coroner-indicts-church-orders-prosecution-of-building-contractors.html
Na GEJ cause it
Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by mikeapollo: 8:54am On Jul 09, 2015
Activa:

Why didn't he get an approval before building?

What about buildings with approved permits but also collapsed?
Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 09, 2015
mikeapollo:

What about buildings with approved permits but also collapsed?

Then the owners won't be held for criminal negligence. The engineers would be held. Except there is no death.

You just don't jump on to a plot of land and begin to build without informing d govt. If d house collapses and anyone dies na real gobe for u. That's d problem with joshua now. He knew that and was still running his mouth rather than taking it easy and showing remorse.
Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by BLINGZ88: 9:15am On Jul 09, 2015
tosag:
This is all a pre -arranged plan to rubbish the man. If u watch the video of the collapse u'll notice that it looked like a controlled demolition. Where all the structures were fractured at the same time. Anyway, if he is rally a man of God then nothing will happen to him.
I don't believe it, so Nigerians can be dis backwards... When did the plane drop the bomb or did d plane`s sound collapes the building?( which by the way makes it an inferior structure.. We all should look beyond religion and get justice for the dead , that is how we honor them
Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by romoruyi(m): 9:22am On Jul 09, 2015
Have you not heard Jesus saying to men; we are gods @ John 10:34

His comment is only referring to how God showed is His power through moses while delivering the isrealites out of Egypt which was ruled by Pharaoh (read through the book of Exodus in the bible). And the same would happen in Nigeria; of how God will reveal the truth and all those who r against TB Joshua (the prophet) will face the wrath of God. The truth will be revealed and all we see (It has been declared by God).

The only reason for u being scared is because there is no truth in you.

emmatok:

LOL,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The "Small Sin" That Will Send The Most People To Hell-fire. / Female Witchdoctor Confesses In T.B Joshua’s Synagogue Church (photo) / Man Caught Stealing Money From Church's Offering In Ghana (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.