Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest (35331 Views)

Dele Momodu Writes T.B Joshua An Open Letter / T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) / Federal High Court Dismisses TB Joshua's Lawsuit Against Lagos Coroner' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by flames007(m): 9:01pm On Jul 08, 2015
Infohelp:
Lol.. Another MUMU
defend ur point!

1 Like

Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by lugiano1: 9:02pm On Jul 08, 2015
Some keep saying he is fake, has he duped you before? Let's assume he is, if our government is as fake as he is and still be giving us the little we ask for won't Nigeria be a good place to live in?
Now, you that is real,what have you done for humanity?
Make una liv the man for baba God to judge.

2 Likes

Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 08, 2015
flames007:
Ya papa!
He is watching news in his room
Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by Truckpusher(m): 9:08pm On Jul 08, 2015
Infohelp:

You case is beyond the ordinary. It's clear that you fell from another planet. Thinking like a slowpoke
You need two decades and anothe generation to decode what ever I say to you tonight .

3 Likes

Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by flofields(f): 9:09pm On Jul 08, 2015
So this prophet was unable to foresee this calamity in his own backyard?

3 Likes

Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by flames007(m): 9:13pm On Jul 08, 2015
Infohelp:
He is watching news in his room
OK,tell him i'm greeting him grin

1 Like

Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by rusher14: 9:14pm On Jul 08, 2015
flofields:
All he needed was planning permission and sticking to the plan.
Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by andyanders: 9:15pm On Jul 08, 2015
God will see him through.

1 Like

Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by soldierdollar(m): 9:15pm On Jul 08, 2015
marqueetim:
Thought this case was dead already. Free this Man abeg.

Is he innocent ?

1 Like

Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by AlchemistDean(m): 9:16pm On Jul 08, 2015
Infohelp:

Na you get your mouth. Don't you dare judge a man of God or you will face the consequences
I'll judge him on how I see him
Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by IYANGBALI: 9:17pm On Jul 08, 2015
Infohelp:

What she said is the truth. Afterall they weren't forced to come. As long as TB Joshua is innocent they is no need pressing charges
thank God you are not government
Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by Imortal001: 9:18pm On Jul 08, 2015
Infohelp:
It is clear that you were born with MADNESS
Then you deserve a madman slap for quoting a madman.
Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 08, 2015
AlchemistDean:
I'll judge him on how I see him
Then face God's Wrath.
Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by flames007(m): 9:20pm On Jul 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
You need two decades and anothe generation to decode what ever I say to you tonight .
hmm....dis e-fight is getting interesting grin oya bros,say it we're all ears!
Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by Bonapart(m): 9:21pm On Jul 08, 2015
rusher14:

If Jesus was crucified.

If many of Jesus' apostles were killed in red hot cauldrons of oil.

Why should TB JOSHUA be different?

The apostles were never accused of criminal negligence.

People were not known to die at their grounds of worship.

If a competent court finds Joshua guilty, he should serve the penalty.
what do you mean 'guilty' ?
Are you with your normal sense? Or you don't know the meaning of negligence
My friend park well before you be the next victim of anything next
Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by Smooyis(m): 9:22pm On Jul 08, 2015
To start with Tbjoshua never attempted to stop the coroner's inquest. Having been fully represented by his lawyers, he only applied to stop them from mandating him to come in person for interrogation as requested by the chief judge.

Whatever the prophet is going through now is not strange. Our Lord and saviour went through greater accussations in the hands of the jews and was found without blemish. So also the truth will always prevail at the end.

I believe the komolafe coroner panel was already compromised with the aim of nailing the prophet at all cost, hence they declined to devote more energy into facts tending towards a controlled demolision despite enough evidence via the cctv.

Never in history has darkness overshadowed darkness, or falsehood against the truth.

I pray that the Almighty will continue to strengthen prophet Joshua and grant him the wisdom to forge ahead in the good work which God has entrusted to him.

Truly a prophet is without honour, only among his own people.
Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 08, 2015
flofields:
This prophet has a name which is TB Joshua. If all you can do is try making a joke out of men of God then you life is doomed. I'm sure your life is upside down right now. As if your do what he does every day
Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by Smooyis(m): 9:23pm On Jul 08, 2015
To start with Tbjoshua never attempted to stop the coroner's inquest. Having been fully represented by his lawyers, he only applied to stop them from mandating him to come in person for interrogation as requested by the chief judge.

Whatever the prophet is going through now is not strange. Our Lord and saviour went through greater accussations in the hands of the jews and was found without blemish. So also the truth will always prevail at the end.

I believe the komolafe coroner panel was already compromised with the aim of nailing the prophet at all cost, hence they declined to devote more energy into facts tending towards a controlled demolision despite enough evidence via the cctv clips showing the strange plane and how the building crumbled moments later.

Never in history has darkness overshadowed darkness, or falsehood against the truth.

I pray that the Almighty will continue to strengthen prophet Joshua and grant him the wisdom to forge ahead in the good work which God has entrusted to him.

Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by Bonapart(m): 9:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
devour129:
what a clown !
you're one of the negative signs of end time so am not surprise at you at... insult is wat i don't take from a lady
Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by Smooyis(m): 9:26pm On Jul 08, 2015

I believe the komolafe coroner panel was already compromised with the aim of nailing the prophet at all cost, hence they declined to devote more energy into facts tending towards a controlled demolision despite enough evidence via the cctv clips showing the strange plane and how the building crumbled moments later.

Move on prophet, like your master Jesus Christ did
Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by AlchemistDean(m): 9:28pm On Jul 08, 2015
Infohelp:

Then face God's Wrath.
hmmm...God's wrath you say?...Well that's for God to Judge..

1 Like

Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by lugiano1: 9:28pm On Jul 08, 2015
Have you seen your own calamity? Shut your mouth
Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by rusher14: 9:28pm On Jul 08, 2015
Bonapart:
what do you mean 'guilty' ?
Are you with your normal sense? Or you don't know the meaning of negligence
My friend park well before you be the next victim of anything next

I'm not one of those cowards that tremble at spiritual matters. Death is certain for all.

The coroner's verdict is clear - He has found TB JOSHUA culpable in a case that led to hundreds of deaths.

That is the coroner's verdict.

This matter would be thrashed out in a criminal court and even if he clears that a civil court would also listen to the pleas of the loved ones who lost people in that most unfortunate incident.

Coroner has heard more facts of the matter, seen more documents and listened to more testimonies than any of us, you inclusive.

1 Like

Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by Imortal001: 9:31pm On Jul 08, 2015
Bonapart:
you're a fool with capital letter

FOOL
Am a fool with just two zero between f&l, but you are a fooooooooool with ten zero; that means your foooooooooolishness na follow come

1 Like

Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by Bonapart(m): 9:34pm On Jul 08, 2015
rusher14:

I'm not one of those cowards that tremble at spiritual matters. Death is certain for all.

The coroner's verdict is clear - He has found TB JOSHUA culpable in a case that led to hundreds of deaths.

This matter would be thrashed out in a criminal court and even if he clears that a civil court would also listen to the pleas of the loved ones who lost people in that most unfortunate incident.

Coroner has heard more facts of the matter, seen more documents and listened to more testimonies than any of us, you inclusive.

you fail to tell me he was negligence
Death is certain for all but second death is reserved for some
Martyrs family has forgave and forget
Weti you dey find for the matter, i pray make you no see am cos it might be worse than the forma
Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 08, 2015
rusher14:

Mind you most of the people who lost their loved ones have droped all charges. Just the ones being influenced by haters and EVIL SPIRITS that are still persisting.
Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by rusher14: 9:38pm On Jul 08, 2015
Bonapart:
you fail to tell me he was negligence
Death is certain for all but second death is reserved for some
Martyrs family has forgave and forget
Weti you dey find for the matter, i pray make you no see am cos it might be worse than the forma

Please don't make me laugh. Nothing would happen and stop threatening. You are not God neither is your Prophet.

Do not.speak on behalf of the bereaved, let them speak for themselves.

You people ascribe too much power to your MOGs.

Sigh!!

1 Like

Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by Bonapart(m): 9:55pm On Jul 08, 2015
rusher14:

Please don't make me laugh. Nothing would happen and stop threatening. You are not God neither is your Prophet.

Do not.speak on behalf of the bereaved, let them speak for themselves.

You people ascribe too much power to your MOGs.

Sigh!!

because they are our God on earth
"This day have made you god unto pharoh"
Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by Pamelayoung: 9:57pm On Jul 08, 2015
Samakus:
Pictures or i don't blvit

Must u be a doubting Thomas
Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 08, 2015
shocked shocked shocked TeeBeee Jooooshuuuwaaah na you be this ? shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by rusher14: 9:58pm On Jul 08, 2015
Bonapart:
because they are our God on earth
"This day have made you god unto pharoh"

OK.

That's for you.

For some of us, they are just human beings and they have the failings of human beings as witnessed here.

1 Like

Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by Bonapart(m): 10:13pm On Jul 08, 2015
rusher14:

OK.

That's for you.

For some of us, they are just human beings and they have the failings of human beings as witnessed here.
"try every spirit if it's of the LORD"
Those who has possible failings as of humans has no spirit of the LORD
"By their spirit we shall know them"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The "Small Sin" That Will Send The Most People To Hell-fire. / Biblical Meaning Of Palm Fruits In The Dream / Female Witchdoctor Confesses In T.B Joshua’s Synagogue Church (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.