Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest (35335 Views)

Dele Momodu Writes T.B Joshua An Open Letter / T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) / Federal High Court Dismisses TB Joshua's Lawsuit Against Lagos Coroner' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by ifyalways(f): 7:42pm On Jul 08, 2015
This matter still dey court?

I'm impressed
Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by danielblessing(m): 7:42pm On Jul 08, 2015
ok
Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 08, 2015
Say to the wicked one it shall not be Well with him

2 Likes

Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by Jics(m): 7:42pm On Jul 08, 2015
This world is a weird place. the only truth is having Jesus and looking unto him alone.
Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by Idrismusty97(m): 7:44pm On Jul 08, 2015
The coroner conducting an inquest into the cause of the collapse of a building at the Synagogue Church of All Nations has said that the church’s “criminal negligence” led to the incident.
What about the strange plane that dropped an invisible nuclear bomb?

1 Like

Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 08, 2015
odeotito:
Always wondered why he did ALL in his power to stop the Coroner's Inquest if his hands were clean!! My thinking was that - finding out the cause of the disaster - hopefully to prevent a reoccurrence was the least he could have encouraged in appreciative memory of folks who died in the unfortunate incident!!!

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/186306-breaking-synagogue-collapse-coroner-indicts-church-orders-prosecution-of-building-contractors.html
What are u saying? Nonsense
Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by sellYourCar: 7:49pm On Jul 08, 2015
Apparently there was serious case of criminal negligence on the part of the church and the building contractors.
The law should take it's course regardless of who is concerned here and no need for religious sentiments.
We're all human beings no matter how we present ourselves.

www.sellyourcar.com.ng

2 Likes

Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by Ochiske(m): 7:50pm On Jul 08, 2015
marqueetim:
Thought this case was dead already. Free this Man abeg. Meanwhile nobody dem force come the church na.

folks like you are the reasons why the new google photo app termed Africans as "Gorillas"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 08, 2015
Idrismusty97:
What about the strange plane that dropped an invisible nuclear bomb?

Why didn't he get an approval before building?

2 Likes

Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 08, 2015
AlchemistDean:
I just don't know what to make of this Man...I wanna Respect Him but at times I just don't know...Sometimes he feels so Pure nd' Modest,Other times,He feels so Crooked nd' untrustworthy... undecided
Na you get your mouth. Don't you dare judge a man of God or you will face the consequences

1 Like

Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 08, 2015
Activa:

Why didn't he get an approval before building?
Ssssh! What are u saying. They should better leave TB Joshua alone b4 God descends on them all
Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 08, 2015
Ochiske:

folks like you are the reasons why the new google photo app termed Africans as "Gorillas"
Bros u are MAD
Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 08, 2015
Fadelex:
I doubt if he will ever get any jail term
They can't try it I tell u. If GOD be with him nobody can be against him not even all his haters and their evil.

1 Like

Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 08, 2015
Nawa for this coroner o. It took him more than nine months to investigate the incident and arrive at this conclusion; he used the period, sufficient for a woman who was pregnant by September last year to deliver a baby, for the investigation.
Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by Truckpusher(m): 8:00pm On Jul 08, 2015
I never liked this man until they started hunting him down this way.

I'm still watching from a distance ......if he's truly from God then the same God will fight his fight .
Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 08, 2015
Infohelp:

Really?
Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by tellwisdom: 8:00pm On Jul 08, 2015
Mumu judge, craving for attention undecided

1 Like

Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 08, 2015
Really?

Infohelp:

Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by emmyblow: 8:04pm On Jul 08, 2015
Dady never mind Papa God is in control.

Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by HRich(m): 8:06pm On Jul 08, 2015
Samakus:
Pictures or i don't blvit
Pictures of what? Are you dreaming? Na today the Accident happen? Abi you re just hearing it?
Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by HRich(m): 8:08pm On Jul 08, 2015
tellwisdom:
Mumu judge, craving for attention undecided
Hey dont be stupid. Its the Law. Even though i'm not in support of the ruling.
Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by deejayALFY(m): 8:09pm On Jul 08, 2015
JUSTICE AT LAST...IN AS MUCH AS I LIKE HIS STYLE OF PREACHING THE GOSPEL ESPECIALLY HIS WORD "LET LOVE LEAD" IF HE IS ACTUALLY GUITY HE SHOULD BOLDLY FACE JUSTICE...

#SoSaidForTBJ

1 Like

Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by djredefined25: 8:09pm On Jul 08, 2015
hmmmm..

Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 08, 2015
ardeks:
Criminal negligence? Is that what d plane/jet that was hovering over the building before it's collapse guilty of too? This is indeed a complicated case... Anyways check moi signature to better your skill.
This is all a pre -arranged plan to rubbish the man. If u watch the video of the collapse u'll notice that it looked like a controlled demolition. Where all the structures were fractured at the same time. Anyway, if he is rally a man of God then nothing will happen to him.

1 Like

Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by HRich(m): 8:10pm On Jul 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
I never liked this man until they started hunting him down this way.

I'm still watching from a distance ......if he's truly from God then the same God will fight his fight .
Then you will never Like him sir. Dont pretend.
Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by Imortal001: 8:11pm On Jul 08, 2015
mainheart:
what punishment shall be given to him if found guilty
We charge him for murder now

1 Like

Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by Elxandre(m): 8:14pm On Jul 08, 2015
amarachi06:
g
G for girl grin
Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by Truckpusher(m): 8:16pm On Jul 08, 2015
HRich:
Then you will never Like him sir. Dont pretend.
This isn't about him ,I never liked Christians and Islamists ,they both enslaved black people and it is unfortunate that today the same Africans are running after the same God that was used in justifying their humiliation ,subjugation and oppression for ages .

I personally have a question for that God or god if at all he/she exists .

This isn't about what Mr Joshua is preaching but his help towards humanity - I believe in humanity my friend .

1 Like

Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by Imortal001: 8:17pm On Jul 08, 2015
TBJ dey see big big vision, but he no fit see the vision of his collapse build. the man too fake jor.

2 Likes

Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by Bonapart(m): 8:17pm On Jul 08, 2015
This judge no like him life at all

Don't let the verdict of God rest on you mr lawyer

1 Like

Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by Bonapart(m): 8:18pm On Jul 08, 2015
Imortal001:

We charge him for murder now
you're a fool with capital letter

FOOL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The "Small Sin" That Will Send The Most People To Hell-fire. / Biblical Meaning Of Palm Fruits In The Dream / Female Witchdoctor Confesses In T.B Joshua’s Synagogue Church (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.