Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest (35336 Views)

Dele Momodu Writes T.B Joshua An Open Letter / T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) / Federal High Court Dismisses TB Joshua's Lawsuit Against Lagos Coroner' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by anonimi: 8:18pm On Jul 08, 2015
Good great news.

More of such in our land please.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by Bonapart(m): 8:19pm On Jul 08, 2015
ifyalways:
This matter still dey court?

I'm impressed
you no well
Loose legs
Na this one dey impress you? Nonsense
Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by ifyalways(f): 8:21pm On Jul 08, 2015
Bonapart:
you no well
Loose legs
Na this one dey impress you? Nonsense
Thank you. smiley
Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by IYANGBALI: 8:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
marqueetim:
Thought this case was dead already. Free this Man abeg. Meanwhile nobody dem force come the church na.
free the man?its easy to say that since none of your loved ones died in the building colllapse

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by formerlyMbulela: 8:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
Idrismusty97:
What about the strange plane that dropped an invisible nuclear bomb?
You are very funny
Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by dabossman(m): 8:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
marqueetim:
Thought this case was dead already. Free this Man abeg. Meanwhile nobody dem force come the church na.

Did you process this thought before typing it out? So, let's imagine you or a family member is in school and the campus lecture hall collapses because the University cut corners, or work for say a company with a big office and it collapses because the management/MD cut corners, you will come and repeat this statement?

Have a heart and stop being insensitive.

3 Likes

Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by HRich(m): 8:27pm On Jul 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
This isn't about him ,I never liked Christians and Islamists ,they both enslaved black people and it is unfortunate that today the same Africans are running after the same God that was used in justifying their humiliation ,subjugation and oppression for ages .

I personally have a question for that God or god if at all he/she exists .

This isn't about what Mr Joshua is preaching but his help towards humanity - I believe in humanity my friend .
get thee behind me you satan

1 Like

Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by Truckpusher(m): 8:28pm On Jul 08, 2015
HRich:
get thee behind me you satan
Another brainwashed mofo.
Please do us a favor and kill ya self .

3 Likes

Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by HRich(m): 8:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
Another brainwashed mofo. Please do us a favor and kill ya self .
I'm dead already.
Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by Truckpusher(m): 8:32pm On Jul 08, 2015
HRich:
I'm dead already.
Well, dead men don't comment .You're still alive unless what you're churning out is coming out from ya brainwashed ass.

1 Like

Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by Nudoibaretep: 8:34pm On Jul 08, 2015
Jhjd
Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by devour129: 8:40pm On Jul 08, 2015
Bonapart:
This judge no like him life at all

Don't let the verdict of God rest on you mr lawyer
what a clown !
Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by StOla: 8:43pm On Jul 08, 2015
marqueetim:

Stupidity is infectious. Try not to pass it on.

1 Like

Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by HRich(m): 8:44pm On Jul 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
Well, dead men don't comment .You're still alive unless what you're churning out is coming out from ya brainwashed ass.
commenting from the grave yard. You work for devil.

2 Likes

Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by Smooyis(m): 8:45pm On Jul 08, 2015
To start with Tbjoshua never attempted to stop the coroner's inquest. Having been fully represented by his lawyers, he only applied to stop them from mandating him to come in person for interrogation as requested by the chief judge.

Whatever the prophet is going through now is not strange. Our Lord and saviour went through greater accussations in the hands of the jews and was found without blemish. So also the truth will always prevail at the end.

I believe the komolafe coroner panel was already compromised with the aim of nailing the prophet at all cost, hence they declined to devote more energy into facts tending towards a controlled demolision despite enough evidence via the cctv.

Never in history has darkness overshadowed darkness, or falsehood against the truth.

I pray that the Almighty will continue to strengthen prophet Joshua and grant him the wisdom to forge ahead in the good work which God has entrusted to him.

Truly a prophet is without honour, only among his own people.

1 Like

Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 08, 2015
In a sane country, the investigation would have been done immediately and T.B Joshua would have been battling in court by now.

1 Like

Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by Truckpusher(m): 8:46pm On Jul 08, 2015
HRich:
commenting from the grave yard. You work for devil.
I can't work for an ideology that doesn't exist.

Your God knows me by name and I have known him and his ways .
Tell me something else.

1 Like

Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 08, 2015
Imortal001:
We charge him for murder now
It is clear that you were born with MADNESS

1 Like

Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 08, 2015
StOla:

Stupidity is infectious. Try not to pass it on.
You are the one exhibiting the Stupidity
Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by FarmTech(m): 8:49pm On Jul 08, 2015
If you watch emmanuel tv, there is a video where they show controlled demolision and a building collapse. The church's building was a controlled demolition. It may be true that TBJ did not get all the neccessary approvals to build the house, just like 1000000s of other houses in naija, but I have a feeling that this is a setup. Those that did it may have known that the house did not have all the approval etc. One prophet last year said that the nigerian govt will start persecuting men of God and I don't know if it is begining. But my prayer is that the real truth will surface. A lot of people died.

2 Likes

Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 08, 2015
dabossman:

Did you process this thought before typing it out? So, let's imagine you or a family member is in school and the campus lecture hall collapses because the University cut corners, or work for say a company with a big office and it collapses because the management/MD cut corners, you will come and repeat this statement?

Have a heart and stop being insensitive.
You are High on Weed. I'm sure you are one of TB Joshua's haters. The collapse was a controlled on if you watched the video. God will surely put you all to shame
Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by flames007(m): 8:49pm On Jul 08, 2015
AlchemistDean:
I just don't know what to make of this Man...I wanna Respect Him but at times I just don't know...Sometimes he feels so Pure nd' Modest,Other times,He feels so Crooked nd' untrustworthy... undecided
On point,man!very correct.
Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by lugiano1: 8:50pm On Jul 08, 2015
Hmmmm!!!!! This Nigeria en, people will keep hunting good citizens and begging the bad ones. question 1..is synagogue that poor that will have to cut corners to erect a building? (2) how come those old mud upstairs in villages built decades ago don't collapse like a pack of match, even with much cracks on the wall but a sound building without a sign of crack will collapse @ once? . I need answers ls.
Some people keep insulting this man like they have personal issues with him, why? How come the arrested boko haram members who have be killing innocent Nigerians are being released from the cell and even government is begging them for amnesty? Hmmmm, ,Nigeria.
Now because those cultist of politicians who has kept us in darkness are fighting against this man most Nigerians are following suit.
Watch your mouth....even if you are deaf I believe most of us saw the strange attack on the building and even if it was fake materials they used, its not possible for such a building to collapse at once . My view

3 Likes

Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 08, 2015
IYANGBALI:
free the man?its easy to say that since none of your loved ones died in the building colllapse
What she said is the truth. Afterall they weren't forced to come. As long as TB Joshua is innocent they is no need pressing charges
Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by rusher14: 8:51pm On Jul 08, 2015
Bonapart:
This judge no like him life at all

Don't let the verdict of God rest on you mr lawyer

If Jesus was crucified.

If many of Jesus' apostles were killed in red hot cauldrons of oil.

Why should TB JOSHUA be different?

The apostles were never accused of criminal negligence.

People were not known to die at their grounds of worship.

If a competent court finds Joshua guilty, he should serve the penalty.

1 Like

Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
This isn't about him ,I never liked Christians and Islamists ,they both enslaved black people and it is unfortunate that today the same Africans are running after the same God that was used in justifying their humiliation ,subjugation and oppression for ages .

I personally have a question for that God or god if at all he/she exists .

This isn't about what Mr Joshua is preaching but his help towards humanity - I believe in humanity my friend .
You case is beyond the ordinary. It's clear that you fell from another planet. Thinking like a slowpoke

1 Like

Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 08, 2015
rusher14:

If Jesus was crucified.

If many of Jesus' apostles were killed in red hot cauldrons of oil.

Why should TB JOSHUA be different?

The apostles were never accused of criminal negligence.

People were not known to die at their grounds of worship.

If a competent court finds Joshua guilty, he should serve the penalty.
Mind you don't use the word "Guilty" cause a Man of God like TB Joshua cannot be guilty of such please.

2 Likes

Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 08, 2015
flames007:
On point,man!very correct.
Lol.. Another MUMU
Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 08, 2015
lugiano1:
Hmmmm!!!!! This Nigeria en, people will keep hunting good citizens and begging the bad ones. question 1..is synagogue that poor that will have to cut corners to erect a building? (2) how come those old mud upstairs in villages built decades ago don't collapse like a pack of match, even with much cracks on the wall but a sound building without a sign of crack will collapse @ once? . I need answers ls.
Some people keep insulting this man like they have personal issues with him, why? How come the arrested boko haram members who have be killing innocent Nigerians are being released from the cell and even government is begging them for amnesty? Hmmmm, ,Nigeria.
Now because those cultist of politicians who has kept us in darkness are fighting against this man most Nigerians are following suit.
Watch your mouth....even if you are deaf I believe most of us saw the strange attack on the building and even if it was fake materials they used, its not possible for such a building to collapse at once . My view
God bless you for this

1 Like

Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by rusher14: 8:57pm On Jul 08, 2015
Infohelp:

Mind you don't use the word "Guilty" cause a Man of God like TB Joshua cannot be guilty of such please.

The coroner that has listened to all the facts, who is also trained in such issues has said otherwise.

The law is not meant to be different for you, me and Joshua.

1 Like

Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by fxtrader2015: 8:59pm On Jul 08, 2015
The Situation is very difficult to judge. Only God can.

Hi all, I am Just given an opportunity to work with an european firm. I have passed all their exams and I have been assigned a portfolio of 50,000 euro to manage remotely from here. It is to be increased to 100,000 euro after 5 months . I am a forex trader with 13 years Experience and I can generate at least 30% on any. Capital monthly . With this new opportunity, I will be netting at least 2500 euros monthly or more. I need about 1500 euro to fulfill my own side of the contract. I need someone to lend me and I will pay back. I have People that can guarantee me. I will love to meet anyone willing to help personally so that I can explain better. 09092656220. Thanks in advance.
Re: T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest by flames007(m): 9:00pm On Jul 08, 2015
Infohelp:
Lol.. Another MUMU
Ya papa!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The "Small Sin" That Will Send The Most People To Hell-fire. / Biblical Meaning Of Palm Fruits In The Dream / Female Witchdoctor Confesses In T.B Joshua’s Synagogue Church (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.