Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

14 Phobias That Can Destroy Your Love Life - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 14 Phobias That Can Destroy Your Love Life (5633 Views)

Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) / 6 Amazing Apps To Make Your Love Life Stronger / 7 Bad Habits That Can Destroy Your Relationship With Your Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: 14 Phobias That Can Destroy Your Love Life by spartandude: 7:58am On Jul 12, 2015
Jarizod:
This is making sense

Only because u didn't write it undecided
grin
Re: 14 Phobias That Can Destroy Your Love Life by BANGERLEE1(m): 9:45pm On Jul 14, 2015
shamsuRana:

True..and they won't pursue simply coz they are either ignorant of it or have serious complex issh.
So what is the end of patrick obahiaghon the last time I checked he was kicked out of the House of Rep..(Not elected)! I haven't seen an award 4 his galore of grammars... So why bother ursef using big words instead? E.g:Drake jumped on strictly yoruba song of wizkid 'Ojuelegba'..plz those words aren't taking you guys anywhere o... Just saying

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reason Why Some Girls Find It Hard To Break Up(photo) / Better Days Ahead / People Laughed At Me For Marrying A Mad Man, 3 Days Later, They All Regretted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.