Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

A True Life Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A True Life Story (1205 Views)

True Life Story, Guys Learn From This / Me And My Cousin, True Life Story : Your Candid Opinion!!! / Ekene And Judith, A True Life Sexual Story In Pidgin English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A True Life Story by Obiomon: 10:14pm On Jul 08, 2015
Please it's very long please bear with me and try reading it and help a brother

We met we became best friends , we loved each other so much.. We went through our first semester together even read and wrote exams together, every one in our dept thought we were dating but we not.. We share almost everything together and I trusted her though .. The semester ended she won't receive my calls or call back or text.. Was worried. When she came back to resume the second semester she didn't tell me.. And a friend of mine whose a guy whom I know very well was with me when we were chilling together.. And I was like let me take a look at his Phone and I went through it and I was looking at his photos behold I saw a picture of him and my best friend kissing each other.. OMG I was dead at that moment.. I couldn't think again.. I was just so heart broken.. When she came to me I never said a word to her, was so mad at here, she had to call me to ask me what's wrong why am I ignoring her.. I told her everything and asked her what we're we she said we just friends wow I was shocked and when I asked her how bout the guy I saw with her kissing she said his her lover.. At that moment my love for her dropped. So we got back together and this time around I wasn't having the feelings I do have for her before I wasn't feeling the connection even when she tries to make me happy I will just smile from the outside but not from the heart.. So we were just there.. And then she stopped calling me again and stopped texting as usual.. I just texted her saying she should just continue with what she's doing that it's all cool.. She was giving different excuses that she wasn't feeling too well that's why and I just ignored the message and the next day at school I just said hi to her and she responded and I moved on with out seeing her that day again the next day she called Mr telling me that she wasn't happy the way am acting now a days I was trying to explain she ended the call and I never called her back that day the next day at school when we were in class she called to asked if I was in class I told her yes and she ended the call.. Till now we haven't met nor called each other for the past two days now..

I swear I don't know what is going on or what this relationship between the both of us is going to.. Guys plsss I need your help on what to do and how to move to make this straight.. I think of her everytime though.. So I just want to be happy.. Should I just forget bout her or what.. Thanks for your patience reading this I really appreciate it shows how much you care
Re: A True Life Story by sseunth(m): 10:37pm On Jul 08, 2015
I will give u a better comment tomorrow..I need to sleep first
Re: A True Life Story by dulux07(m): 10:57pm On Jul 08, 2015
The truth is u guys her jst best friends, nothin wrong with she havin a bf.
Rm what u ve said, it shows u r in love with her, jst tell her how u feel, she might be feelin d same way too.
Re: A True Life Story by hottest111: 11:05pm On Jul 08, 2015
undecided
Re: A True Life Story by hottest111: 11:05pm On Jul 08, 2015
Bro..Nawa 4 u oo.. U n d babe were 2geda thru out d semester,,n u didn't make any move..
Anyway,,she has FRIEND ZONE u..Since she's nw dating ur friend... free her
Or re u sure she loves u?
Re: A True Life Story by Obiomon: 11:11pm On Jul 08, 2015
dulux07:
The truth is u guys her jst best friends, nothin wrong with she havin a bf.
Rm what u ve said, it shows u r in love with her, jst tell her how u feel, she might be feelin d same way too.
I have, she wouldn't say anything.. If it's true texting all she would do is to hmmm and if we talking she would wanna change the topic but I will just play so it won't be that am to harsh or something..
Re: A True Life Story by Obiomon: 11:13pm On Jul 08, 2015
hottest111:
Bro..Nawa 4 u oo.. U n d babe were 2geda thru out d semester,,n u didn't make any move..
Anyway,,she has FRIEND ZONE u..Since she's nw dating ur friend... free her
Or re u sure she loves u?
yeah she does I could see it in her eyes but I don't know why she's just acting that way.. I don’t why she stil trying hard to get or whatever.. Is it that she doesn't want me to see her to cheap or what cry

And by the way what do you mean by make any move
Re: A True Life Story by Obiomon: 11:13pm On Jul 08, 2015
sseunth:
I will give u a better comment tomorrow..I need to sleep first
awwright
Re: A True Life Story by shevydinho(m): 11:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]
There are so many fishes in the river baba no go die on top one gal wey don ZONE ur Destiny
Re: A True Life Story by dulux07(m): 11:28pm On Jul 08, 2015
Obiomon:
I have, she wouldn't say anything.. If it's true texting all she would do is to hmmm and if we talking she would wanna change the topic but I will just play so it won't be that am to harsh or something..
Hmmm, probably she doesnt want a relatnship order than frienship, u guys r close for her to b playin hard to get. Jst try 2 ve a last face2face discussion with her based on d issue. This time dont let her change d topic, mak sure she speaks her mind.
I will advice u 2 start trying other ladies, so as to kip her off ur head, so u dont jst continue chasing d wind.
Re: A True Life Story by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 08, 2015
Hmmm... The op needs serious advice. Meanwhile... I have read enough... My opinion here is for someone like you to focus on what brought u to the school in the 1st place. As for the girl in question... She's long gone. Remember... There re a lot of fishes swimming happily in the sea. Just be yourself nd expect the best yet to come.
Re: A True Life Story by faith551(m): 11:41pm On Jul 08, 2015
What sort of advice do u need, you inducted your self into the friend zone, when u vividly knew u had feelings for her. She might have been waiting all long for you to say something to her about how u really feel, but u dey there they form just friend.
You are simply the architect of your troubles
Re: A True Life Story by Obiomon: 8:49am On Jul 09, 2015
faith551:
What sort of advice do u need, you inducted your self into the friend zone, when u vividly knew u had feelings for her. She might have been waiting all long for you to say something to her about how u really feel, but u dey there they form just friend.
You are simply the architect of your troubles
why would you say that
Re: A True Life Story by Obiomon: 8:50am On Jul 09, 2015
hugogerrard:
Hmmm... The op needs serious advice. Meanwhile... I have read enough... My opinion here is for someone like you to focus on what brought u to the school in the 1st place. As for the girl in question... She's long gone. Remember... There re a lot of fishes swimming happily in the sea. Just be yourself nd expect the best yet to come.
thanks
Re: A True Life Story by jonaifame22(m): 9:26am On Jul 09, 2015
Time waits for no one women love a man who knows wat he wants and goes for it and. Also take the lead when she's wth him u never said ur mind she's real and u're not real she went for wat wld make her happy as soon as the chance came,were u expecting her to ask u out,most women ain't programmed that way, FORGET HER UR CHANCES WTH HER IS BLOWN UP,FALL IN LOVE WTH SOMEONE ELSE AND BE HAPPy SHE'Ll EVEN ADMIRE _ MORE COS U'RE NOW OUT OF HER REACH GIVING THE LOVE SHE ALWAYS CRAVED FOR TO SOMEONE ELSE
Re: A True Life Story by shewenolu: 9:45am On Jul 09, 2015
please wetin dey vex you, you were with this girl for a full semester and you didn't make known your intentions, guy you have no reason to be upset.
Re: A True Life Story by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 09, 2015
op start dancing and cry because u are already friendzone

(1) (Reply)

Make Your Man Go Wild [pre-intimacy Tips] / Please How Can I Toast A Girl / How The Kitchen Can Helps In Strengthening Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.