Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Couple's confession shortly before the traditional wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple's confession shortly before the traditional wedding (1711 Views)

Couple Jump Into Swimming Pool Shortly After Their Wedding & Got People Talking / The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) / What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple's confession shortly before the traditional wedding by bamac(m): 7:57am On Jul 09, 2015
THE BRIDE SPEAKS...

I relocated to Ajah in Lagos State in 2012. Being new in the area i decided to look for a Redeem Christian Church of God that is very close to my new house. After i looked around i saw the RCCG (Prince of peace Parish).

I joined the Redeemed family once again and was welcomed in a special way i will keep remembering all the days of my life.

It all started when a sisters and women conference was organised and ushers were needed to grace the red carpet segment of the programme.

I volunteered to be part of the ushers. During this time, Samuel was the music director and was also made the head of the ushering department for that programme.

The programme came and went. Immediately after the programme i was summoned by Samuel to share some of the pictures to his phone from my phone which i did. That was the first time we ever talked which generated into friendship, and we also shared contacts.

It went on for like 2 years that we only say few words to each other after service.

My dire interest in God's work made me joined units in the church which included teens department and also a youth exco.

One day in early 2014, the wife of the pastor approached me and asked if i had anyone i liked among the men in the church and i told her No.

She said to me that someone is interested in me that i should go and pray about it that i should let her know if God shows anybody to me. She refused to tell me who the person was.

I began to think seriously which made me to confront my music director since he knew almost if not all the single men in the church.

He said he didn't know anything about that and so far the pastor's wife told me to pray about it then there is nothing he can do about it.

A picnic was organised in Church which Samuel and I attended. I noticed that he was everywhere around me. I began to suspect him even with all the questions he was asking me, it was just as if the picnic was for the two of us to know each other. His questions were centered around me and my background, then i thought to myself that this is the man that went to the pastor's wife to declare intentions for me.

I also sent my friend in church Bukola Koku to find out if he(Samuel) was the one that went to the pastor's wife but she couldn't get answers to her findings.

Later our pastor' s wife told me the name of the person that is dying for me behind my back, i was like why on earth will you go to pastor's wife to tell her about your intentions for me?

He said because he wanted me to take him serious and because of his post in the church that that was the normal way he should have done it.

Well, we started like play and told the pastor's wife about it and she told us to pray about it. Samuel responded almost immediately that he had been praying even before he came to her(pastor's wife) and God has given him go ahead.

I admire Samuel's voice when he speaks. His words are relief balm especially when am angry.

He is so caring and loving not to only me but to everyone around him.
I fell in love with his family immediately i stepped into their house the first day, the reception was the best.

Samuel is the best thing that is happening to me. I pray to God always that He should just be increasing the love he has for me every minute up till old age till death will do us part.

Click on my signature to know all about this up coming wedding and like incase you want to get updates of the event or subsequent events...

http://bamisepeters..de/2015/07/richysam2015-how-it-all-started-bride.html?m=1

THE GROOM SPEAKS...

Apart from when we exchanged pictures, she was talking on phone one day like that and i heard her speak Yoruba, i was surprised because she has this Igbo looks, so my interest in her developed.

One Sunday, I was coming out of the church and she was coming in, after we had talked for quite long my interest in her grew with the way she portrayed her respect to those in church and so on.

So, I started paying attention to her and started building interest in her which she never knew.

But as a customary i had to talk to someone who is a bit more advance in church who happened to be the pastor's wife who we are also in good terms.

I told her jokingly that there is this girl in church i think am liking. She told me to be relaxed and observe her more. And i didn't know anything about her before that time but the pastor's wife told me not to worry that me coming to her and asking about it has prompted her to know what is going on.

They found out she was not also in any relationship. Though it was not as if i can't toast her myself but you know, my position in the church, it is necessary  to follow the normal procedure so that it won't look as if am playing around her.

We had a picnic in the church and that was when i got close to her. We sat down and we talked, i think all through the picnic i was useless with any other person. I got to know her, her family, her aspirations and all other things. And after that i knew that she is the only one meant for me.

She is very spiritual, respectful and doesn't have time for something that is not worthy of attention. I also like her because she is funny like me. There is difference between being funny and someone interpreting and understanding it well. She understands my jokes and enjoys it.

I then told pastor i think i have found the right person. Prior to that time i have gotten spiritual confirmation from God that she is the right person and i have peace within myself ever since. My parents also prayed along with me and it all turned well and that was when i proposed to her.

My proposal was very funny. We were travelling to Ibadan to see her parent, i gave her the ring on our way back. Though it was boring but shocking to her.

I was driving on the express and suddenly stopped beside the bush and i proposed.

Although,  people will think that since i am an award winning music producer then it should be loud and extravagant. Bamisepeters was left out of the picture who should also have been part of those that would have made it loud and extravagant like people would have wanted it to be.

I believe some things are not always about noise was why i did the proposal in a quiet way.

She is kind not to just me but everyone, i can only take someone who is that kind to people as my wife because it is my own nature too.

She is extremely respectful and has very good sense of dressing. She is very beautiful accompanied with her long beautiful legs.

I want to see my wife always happy and achieving her dreams with me. I am also happy and fulfilled having her to myself.

http://bamisepeters..de/2015/07/richysam2015-shortly-before-traditional.html?m=1

Re: Couple's confession shortly before the traditional wedding by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 09, 2015
Re: Couple's confession shortly before the traditional wedding by INTROVERT(f): 7:58am On Jul 09, 2015
Re: Couple's confession shortly before the traditional wedding by LEvuls(m): 7:58am On Jul 09, 2015
All these bloggers sha undecided
Re: Couple's confession shortly before the traditional wedding by LEvuls(m): 7:59am On Jul 09, 2015
Dharniel:
bros easy nau
Re: Couple's confession shortly before the traditional wedding by bamac(m): 9:36am On Jul 09, 2015
LEvuls:
All these bloggers sha undecided
do you want to say copy and paste again or what? For your info, i have the approval of who ever i write about or events i cover on my own blog and you will not see it anywhere different from my blog and i can defend my posts anywhere, my blog is different from so many others'... So don't start dat please.
Re: Couple's confession shortly before the traditional wedding by bamac(m): 11:59am On Jul 10, 2015
see more pictures from the traditional wedding here... http://bamisepeters..de/2015/07/richysam2015-comprehensive-pictures.html?m=1

Re: Couple's confession shortly before the traditional wedding by Mostwanted7: 12:26pm On Jul 10, 2015
Whats my concern
Re: Couple's confession shortly before the traditional wedding by soulminister(m): 2:04pm On Jul 10, 2015
what an intriguing story
Re: Couple's confession shortly before the traditional wedding by Segman22(m): 3:58pm On Jul 10, 2015
This made for very difficult reading. The English is terrible!. Please get someone to exit this page please
Re: Couple's confession shortly before the traditional wedding by Godskidmidas(m): 4:04pm On Jul 10, 2015
Segman22:
This made for very difficult reading. The English is terrible!. Please get someone to exit this page please
Aahan! So gbadun?

1 Like

Re: Couple's confession shortly before the traditional wedding by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 10, 2015
Segman22:
imagine what a self acclaimed prof wrote!

1 Like

Re: Couple's confession shortly before the traditional wedding by misspicy(f): 4:21pm On Jul 10, 2015
Where is the confession
Re: Couple's confession shortly before the traditional wedding by MzzTega(f): 4:48pm On Jul 10, 2015
Let God guide us aright. smiley

(1) (Reply)

What To Offer Him Asides Your Body / Mr Step Sister Is Having A Crush On Me.. Advice Please. / Yesterday Is My Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.