Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

The Top Three Idiots I've Met In My Life! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Top Three Idiots I've Met In My Life! (3802 Views)

Couple Who Met In Secondary School Rock Their Uniforms In Pre-wedding Pics / Couple Who Met In A Bus To Lagos 6 Years Ago Set To Wed (Photos) / They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Top Three Idiots I've Met In My Life! by NaijaSingleBoy(m): 8:30am On Jul 09, 2015
I've met different personalities through out the course of my life,but I will never forget these three idiots, pardon my language, don't know what else to call them...

Idiot #1: Isaac, oh Isaac, Isaac is an apprentice 'software engineer' close to my company, his company is one of the best around, they even had uniformsgrin .
So what did Isaac do? My phone went dead one Thursday morning, despite charging it overnight, boys were still hustling and that was my only phone.
I decided to leave it at home, it was when I got to work I remembered that there was a phone repair company closeby.
I decided to check on them when I close from work, I went there and met Isaac,and the following conversation ensued;

NSB: Isaac, how far na, abeg my phone no gree on and I forget bring am come work,you fit come house come repair am?

Isaac: no oo,I busy today, bring am tomorrow.

NSB: I dey go Lagos tomorrow, my flight na 2:30pm, and I no dey come work tomorrow, I want to prepare for my journey and put finishing touches on my presentation. So which time you go come?

Isaac: okay, just call me when you free?

NSB: how I go call you when my phone don spoil ?

Isaac: okay, na true, just text me or send me email, shey you get my email ?

NSB: with which phone?

Idiot #2: This happened when I went to buy my first car, I scanned around the garage and instantly fell in love with a Nissan Sentra, but there was a problem, the manager said the key and spare key were left in the pigeon hole and the car had an automatic lock, but I would not be despaired the devil was a liar, I went to call a panel beater to work the door, and bless heavens, he said he could open the doors. I decided to go eat at a restaurant across the road while the mechanic worked the door.
Alas, I came back and saw the mechanic working the driver side, I tried to open the passenger side and lo and behold, IT OPENED!, then I called on him;

NSB: oga! This side dey open oo!

Mechanic: yes, I know, I don work am, so I dey do the driver side.

NSB: SO why you no just open the remaining doors from inside instead of suffering yourself working them one by one?

Mechanic: ooohh! Na true ooo! No mind me!

idiot #3: our company was downsizing due to some financial problems, some workers had to be let go.
So the company decided to hold a sendforth for the out going workers to award them for meritorious service to reduce the pain of losing their jobs.
During the course of the party, it was time for the MD to give his speech and he started by saying;
"Wow! This is fun! We should do this more often!"

Everyone just looked at him like ''.

#NaijaSingleBoy

cc: ishilove , obinoscopy , lalasticlala

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Top Three Idiots I've Met In My Life! by Monikween(f): 8:32am On Jul 09, 2015
NaijaSingleBoy:
Being a rich single guy ain't easy.
I've met different personalities through out the course of my life,but I will never forget these three idiots, pardon my language, don't know what else to call them...

Idiot #1: Isaac, oh Isaac, Isaac is an apprentice 'software engineer' close to my company, his company is one of the best around, they even had uniformsgrin .
So what did Isaac do? My phone went dead one Thursday morning, despite charging it overnight, boys were still hustling and that was my only phone.
I decided to leave it at home, it was when I got to work I remembered that there was a phone repair company closeby.
I decided to check on them when I close from work, I went there and met Isaac,and the following conversation ensued;

NSB: Isaac, how far na, abeg my phone no gree on and I forget bring am come work,you fit come house come repair am?

Isaac: no oo,I busy today, bring am tomorrow.

NSB: I dey go Lagos tomorrow, my flight na 2:30pm, and I no dey come work tomorrow, I want to prepare for my journey and put finishing touches on my presentation. So which time you go come?

Isaac: okay, just call me when you free?

NSB: how I go call you when my phone don't spoil ?

Isaac: okay, na true, just text me or send me email, shey you get my email ?

NSB: with which phone?

Idiot #2: This happened when I went to buy my first car, I scanned around the garage and instantly fell in love with a Nissan Sentra, but there was a problem, the manager said the key and spare key were left in the pigeon hole and the car had can automatic lock, but I would not be despaired the devil was a liar, I went to call a panel beater to work the door, and bless heavens, he said he could open the doors. I decided to go eat at a restaurant across the road while the mechanic worked the door.
Alas, I came back and saw the mechanic working the driver side, I tried to openly the passenger side and lo and behold, IT OPENED!, then I called on him;

NSB: oga! This side dey open oo!

Mechanic: yes, I know, I don work am, so I dey do the driver side.

NSB: SO why you no just open the remaining doors from inside instead of suffering yourself working them one by one?

Mechanic: ooohh! Na true ooo! No mind me!

idiot #3: our company was downsizing due to some financial problems, some workers had to be let go.
So the company decided to hold a sendforth for the out going workers to award them for meritorious service and reduce the pain of losing their jobs.
During the course of the party, it was time for the MD to give his speech and he started by saying;
"Wow! This is fun! We should do this more often!"

Everyone just looked at him like ''.

#NaijaSingleBoy
I smell pride
Re: The Top Three Idiots I've Met In My Life! by stnwani(m): 8:33am On Jul 09, 2015
Funny though even if I had to comment before reading grin
Re: The Top Three Idiots I've Met In My Life! by piscesgem(m): 8:34am On Jul 09, 2015
Hmmm
Re: The Top Three Idiots I've Met In My Life! by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 09, 2015
what if your idiots get to read this?
Re: The Top Three Idiots I've Met In My Life! by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 09, 2015
#3 got me laffin....dat md needs to be stoned

1 Like

Re: The Top Three Idiots I've Met In My Life! by KOLZY(m): 8:36am On Jul 09, 2015
NSB I hail oh... This is really hilarious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Top Three Idiots I've Met In My Life! by donholy28(m): 8:36am On Jul 09, 2015
u never jam real idiots...if ur top 3 dey like this...dix ones na small mumu
Re: The Top Three Idiots I've Met In My Life! by yungEX(m): 8:36am On Jul 09, 2015
I smell lies
Re: The Top Three Idiots I've Met In My Life! by NaijaSingleBoy(m): 8:37am On Jul 09, 2015
Dharniel:
what if your idiots get to read this?

that's why their names were changed and much info wasn't given.

1 Like

Re: The Top Three Idiots I've Met In My Life! by IamLEGEND1: 8:44am On Jul 09, 2015
ironically, na you come be d idìot for your first example.

u cant send him an email?
4 reals?
u no get laptop ni?

abi na wetin u wan use "Put the finishing touches on ur presentation"?

and if u been save him email for the phone, he fit write am down for paper for you.

9 Likes

Re: The Top Three Idiots I've Met In My Life! by may01(f): 8:45am On Jul 09, 2015
grin grin
Re: The Top Three Idiots I've Met In My Life! by BANGERLEE1(m): 8:46am On Jul 09, 2015
NaijaSingleBoy:

so ur idiots dey NL?
Re: The Top Three Idiots I've Met In My Life! by absoluteSuccess: 8:46am On Jul 09, 2015
NaijaSingleBoy:

Maybe the md is a sadist.
Re: The Top Three Idiots I've Met In My Life! by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 09, 2015
And you put this in the romance section because?

1 Like

Re: The Top Three Idiots I've Met In My Life! by tuffgongjo(m): 8:59am On Jul 09, 2015
If I be one of those workers,I go go get a sniper to do the MD in,which kinda package be that one.
Re: The Top Three Idiots I've Met In My Life! by kennboiy(m): 9:00am On Jul 09, 2015
op are this stories for real grin
Re: The Top Three Idiots I've Met In My Life! by tuffgongjo(m): 9:02am On Jul 09, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
ironically, na you come be d idìot for your first example.

u cant send him an email?
4 reals?
u no get laptop ni?

abi na wetin u wan use "Put the finishing touches on ur presentation"?

and if u been save him email for the phone, he fit write am down for paper for you.
You have a point,because I was like shey u can't write his phone number down$use another person's phone to do the calling? Naijasingleboy n one of the Idiiots wey I don jam also.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Top Three Idiots I've Met In My Life! by afamjb: 9:04am On Jul 09, 2015
Monikween:
I smell pride
is DAT y u had to quote d whole post...I smell foolishness.
Re: The Top Three Idiots I've Met In My Life! by whizqueen(f): 9:04am On Jul 09, 2015
Very funny undecided undecided

But i forgot to laugh angry

1 Like

Re: The Top Three Idiots I've Met In My Life! by Monikween(f): 9:06am On Jul 09, 2015
afamjb:
is DAT y u had to quote d whole post...I smell foolishness.
well quoting d whole post was a mistake nd Am entitled to my own opinion.... as for u...You're STEWPID
Re: The Top Three Idiots I've Met In My Life! by IamLEGEND1: 9:06am On Jul 09, 2015
tuffgongjo:
You have a point,because I was like shey u can't write his phone number down$use another person's phone to do the calling? Naijasingleboy n one of the Idiiots wey I don jam also.

Dümb guys been forming superior IQ since the days of Samson

2 Likes

Re: The Top Three Idiots I've Met In My Life! by tuffgongjo(m): 9:08am On Jul 09, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

Dümb guys been forming superior IQ since the days of Samson
Batman,easy because he doesn't know what he was saying.

1 Like

Re: The Top Three Idiots I've Met In My Life! by kinglekan: 9:10am On Jul 09, 2015
may01:
grin grin
I smell tropicana. grin
Re: The Top Three Idiots I've Met In My Life! by IamLEGEND1: 9:11am On Jul 09, 2015
tuffgongjo:
Batman,easy.

and another tin be say, i no understand wetin join him write-up and römance secction.

#ButDazNoneOfMyBusiness

1 Like

Re: The Top Three Idiots I've Met In My Life! by tuffgongjo(m): 9:16am On Jul 09, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

and another tin be say, i no understand wetin join him write-up and römance secction.

#ButDazNoneOfMyBusiness
It shoulda been posted in the jokes section but like you #Ikermitonhim.

1 Like

Re: The Top Three Idiots I've Met In My Life! by may01(f): 9:20am On Jul 09, 2015
kinglekan:

I smell tropicana. grin

Lekan what are you doing in Uyo cheesy
Re: The Top Three Idiots I've Met In My Life! by kinglekan: 9:27am On Jul 09, 2015
may01:
Lekan what are you doing in Uyo cheesy
Was there actually. grin
Clarion call days, fun place no doubt. Plus pweety hot babes too. wink
Re: The Top Three Idiots I've Met In My Life! by IamLEGEND1: 9:33am On Jul 09, 2015
tuffgongjo:
It shoulda been posted in the jokes section but like you #Ikermitonhim.
Hahahahahahahaha

Touchè
Re: The Top Three Idiots I've Met In My Life! by Godskidmidas(m): 9:35am On Jul 09, 2015
Loooool.

The MD forget himself
Re: The Top Three Idiots I've Met In My Life! by Nnemuka(f): 9:39am On Jul 09, 2015
And Buhari isnt in your list?
Re: The Top Three Idiots I've Met In My Life! by may01(f): 9:40am On Jul 09, 2015
kinglekan:

Was there actually. grin

Clarion call days, fun place no doubt. Plus pweety hot babes too. wink

grin I'm glad you enjoyed your stay
That means you'll marry one of my sisters

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Can I Meet Financially Capable Career Minded Men For Marriage / WTF!!! Just Realised I've Been Using Same Toothbrush For 3 Years+ (pic) / 15 Things Men Do That Annoy Women (A Lot!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.